All Comments on 'Humiliated by My New Girl Boss Ch. 02'

by nickisilvers

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I'm loving this series so far

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh there are several great ways that this story could go! first being he could of had her ass by going to HR for the way she had Humiliated him in front of the whole office and Sue the company to for Harassment and sexual harassment! Next the third time he goes to her office she makes him put on a extra small 1" metal chastity cage to wear and let her game start! Third he goes Slightly Crazy, and Kidnapped Evie after work. Chains her in to his sound proof basement. After couple weeks, Evie was replaced for no show by him, Surprise surprise. Then there could be several chapters on what he did to her in his basement. Couple of suggestions break the key off on her ankle cuff, then glue it to make it Permanent. He Pierced her nipple, tongue and clit himself. Locked a small dog chain to his tongue. Not to mention all the sex he could with his new pet, So on!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Still say he needs to take he out Permanently, end of problem....

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is a great story. Keep going

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

keep it going

OlsterOlster10 months ago

very incomplete

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

He should have to go out and buy her some stockings, out of his pay.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

loving it so far, i'm sure she will keep on degrading him.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Do you think you can get her to strip Jack naked and put him in a position where he could get caught by another female coworker? That would be so humiliating and exciting!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb! Keep going. Crafted storytelling. Subtle humiliation . . . a little, not too much, not overdoing it with bells and whistles or over the top physical, everything at realistic setting and pace. Thank you. A writer exhibiting power by being true to themself.

CornixCornix10 months ago

Very enjoyable series so far, thank you.

I love the serting and the public humiliation was subtle but powerful. The descriptions are colourful without being bawdy. A true power dynamic is being set, and I would love to see where it goes.

One piece of constructive criticism, with her level of vindictiveness seems odd she tolerates his outbursts like the "fuck you" with such good humour. Obviously your character, so do what you wish, just seems inconsistent.

Lots of directions this could take.

Perhaps he and a female colleague work on a project, with the lady told they are the project lead and have to report back on his behaviour.

A financial element, he suffers further humiliation to get the raise. But she gives him expenditures greater than the raise. His morning coffees aren't satisfactory so he has to buy her one every morning and lunch time (taking up all of his lunch break), She makes him drive her to work every day (and the occasional night out so she can drink) as he is using her car to get to work he has to take over her car payments...etc

Office party or night out, where she demonstrates her power more brazenly.

Thank you again, thoroughly enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have liked it to be longer, I hope you more, this is a good start

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great can't beat a good story that involves, rimming 🍑

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hate

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it. Maybe it’s time to make things up to other staff members he bullied.

Sissysherrie69Sissysherrie698 months ago

Great story so far! Please keep it going and I’ll second the chastity and panties request! Also a bit longer parts would be great! Thanks for contributing!

CornixCornix7 months ago

Hope this series is continued

Subboi23Subboi237 months ago

Love this story so far! Would love to see in go further.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it. How low can he go?

WiganerWiganer7 months ago

I really loved your story, i would have liked to have read a lot more about how she will take complete control over him, and everything in his private life too, i think she will make him into her domestic servant and pet, while continuing to humiliate him at work, especially in front of her colleagues, both male and female. I hope that you will be continuing this story and making it even more exciting and humiliating for him.

Thank you x x

Will527Will5277 months ago

I love it when a woman suddenly realizes how easily she can empower a man to do things for her.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I know it's fantasy, but he would just need to record their meetings and she would be history. Good story!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

The story is far from finished for once I would like to see the guy get back at the ones that humiliated him

Toro1886Toro18863 months ago

the story is smouldering nicely...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernickisilvers@nickisilvers
I love writing smut and welcome any feedback or suggestions! I am available for commissions. Get in touch to enquire. Currently exploring findom. Give me a follow on twitter if you like Twitter: https://twitter.com/nickisilvers69 Email: nickisilvers03@gmail.com