Hung is Back in Town Pt. 04

Story Info
Stephen hatches a plan to get back at Jennifer.
2.2k words
3.78
11.3k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers

The next day, Stephen had a substitute teaching gig. Ever since he'd started modeling, he'd been taking fewer and fewer substitute assignments. The money in modeling was much better, and a single photoshoot was often worth more than a week of subbing. He didn't have any shoots scheduled for the next week so doing a day here and there was worth a little pocket money.

He was actually subbing at his old high school, the one where he, Jennifer and Veronica had been students almost ten years previous.

He paused at the trophy case. He was surprised when he saw Jennifer's face staring back at him. Jennifer as she had been ten years ago. Short, skinny, and dorky-looking. It was a photo of the chess club holding the championship trophy. Jennifer was standing proud, front and center, holding up a trophy as big as her whole torso. It was amazing such a skinny girl had been able to lift something that heavy. Maybe she really had always been supernaturally strong.

Also in the trophy case was an old yearbook from Stephen's graduating class. It was open to a two-page spread of him, smiling back at the camera.

Even then, he'd been handsome. In fact--as the inscription in the yearbook indicated--he'd been voted "most handsome."

Even though they were only teenagers, he got a little thrill from being recognized as a model. They all knew him as the "hot substitute" and were usually more attentive in class.

Today, however, it was almost impossible to keep the students in line. They kept whispering and passing notes to each other all through class.

"Please try to pay attention," he scolded.

In the halls, too, the students whispered as he went past. Were they talking about his latest catalog? It couldn't be out yet, could it?

He suddenly felt self-conscious about how much bulge he'd displayed on his last photoshoot. He liked the attention, but felt nervous about what kind of message he was sending to the students by exposing his body like he had.

A gaggle of girls gathered around someone's phone, laughing at something.

"Holy shit it's him, it's him!" one of the girls whispered. The girl with the phone hurriedly tried to hide it behind her back, but he was too quick.

"Watch it, pervert!" she yelled when he snatched the phone away.

Stephen's eyes widened in horror when he saw what video the girls had been watching.

It was him in the bathroom stall the night before. Veronica's laughter was audible in the background as he gagged and sputtered on a huge fake cock.

Stephen felt the bottom fall out of his world. He was in freefall. Veronica had posted the video to the internet? Had everyone seen it?

He looked around. Every student in the hall was staring at him. A couple of kids started filming. In the far back, one boy showed his phone to another and pointed at him. They started laughing.

"I-I'm confiscating this pornography!" he told the girl.

"I'm complaining to the principal!" she snapped back.

The principal was not happy.

"I think it would be best if you went home for the rest of the day," said the Principal.

"John, please! I was the victim of a prank! You know me!" said Stephen.

"I do know you, but I can't ignore that a substitute teacher for this school has appeared in a viral pornographic video," said the Principal. "I'm not going to take disciplinary action, but I think you should probably lay low until this blows over. You'll get paid for the hours you put in today."

"I was supposed to be here all week!" said Stephen.

"We'll find someone else. Go home, Stephen," said the Principal.

On his way out, he saw nearly every student he passed was watching the video over someone's shoulder and laughing.

"Go back to the part where it hits him in the face!" said one of the kids.

Stephen hurried to leave before someone else spotted him.

He so owed that muscle-bitch some payback.

***

"I can't believe they fired you!" said Veronica. "All over a silly video!"

"It was humiliating, Veronica!" yelled Stephen. "I'll be lucky if they don't pull my license! What were you thinking?"

They were in Stephen's apartment. When Veronica had heard about Stephen getting sent home she'd rushed over.

"Me and Jennifer were just playing around!" objected Veronica. "You don't have to be such a little bitch about it."

"I'm being a bitch?" he exclaimed. "What about your big, dumb friend Jennifer?"

"She's not dumb, she has two doctorates!" objected Veronica. "And so what if she teased you a little? Didn't you tease her all through high school? Maybe having all those kids laugh at you today will help you to understand how she felt every day of her life for four years."

"Is that what this is about?" demanded Stephen. "Are you helping her to get back at me for teasing her ten years ago?"

"No, it was just a little fun!" said Veronica.

"Your little fun has made me a laughingstock!" yelled Stephen.

Veronica looked chastened. Her plush, dick-sucking lips compressed into a pout.

He sat on his bed with his back to her, arms folded across his chest.

She crawled across the bed and put her hands on his shoulders. He felt her fat, natural double-Fs press into his back.

"Come on, baby," she said. "There must be something I can do to make it up to you."

"Not unless you know how to erase a video from the internet," said Stephen.

"I still owe you a blowjob from last night," she said. She reached around his waist and slipped her hand down the waistband of his pants. "Maybe I can make you feel better that way?"

Stephen felt his dick getting hard from Veronica's touch. She unzipped his pants and let his cock spring free.

"Ooh, so big and hard!" she cooed.

She slipped off the bed and knelt in front of him. She wrapped her hand gently around the thick base of his cock. It was hot in her palm.

Stephen closed his eyes and reached out to put a hand on the back of her head. Responding to his unspoken command, she moved her head over his dick and started kissing the fat, purple head of his cock.

"Fuck," he grunted, putting his other hand on the back of her head.

She slipped her soft lips around his shaft and slid down his cock with ease. Normally she had to warm up her throat first, sliding down his dick an inch at a time, but this time she just slipped all the way down and latched her mouth around the base of his dong.

"Holy shit," Stephen grunted as her skilled throat massaged his pole. "You must have really missed me!"

She slipped up and down his shaft with ease, massaging his heavy balls with her hand. She'd raised her dick-sucking game to a whole new level!

Within a few minutes, he felt his balls tighten up. His eyes rolled back and he blasted a thick rope down her throat.

Guk guk guk! She swallowed his load easily. Her throat worked as she gulped down every last drop.

She brought her head up, smacking her lips and looking a little disappointed. There was no trace of cum anywhere!

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Not even close," said Stephen.

The blowjob had just been a warmup. Feeling Veronica deepthroat him like that, he couldn't hold back. He ripped off her blouse and threw her down on the bed.

"Oooh!" she moaned.

He yanked her panties down and rammed his cock into her pussy. He didn't even bother to put on a condom. Tonight he was rawdogging her until she couldn't walk straight!

To his surprise, she didn't even gasp or cry out. She looked down and saw he was balls deep in her snatch.

"Ooh it's so huge!" she yelled out.

Stephen drilled into her, pounding away with his muscular legs.

"Yes! Fuck me you huge stud! Oh so big!" she cried out.

Her pussy took his length easily. Even her cervix gave way before his dick. Had she always been this loose?

"Yes so big oh." said Victoria

He flipped her on her face and pulled her asscheeks apart so he could screw her doggie style. Her fat butt clapped with the sound of his balls slapping her cheeks.

"Yeah so big!" she yelled.

"Are you on your phone?" asked Stephen.

Veronica had her chin propped up on one hand while she scrolled through her phone in her other hand.

"Sorry, just checking my messages," she answered. She arched her back and started moaning loudly, "Oh yeah! I'm cumming!"

Stephen pulled his dick out. Ropes of translucent slime trailed from the tip of his dick to Veronica's smooth-shaved pussy.

"Yes it's so big!" she yelled out. "You're so deep!"

"I'm not even in," said Stephen.

Veronica looked back over her shoulder and saw him standing there with his fists on his hips. His sculpted chest and abs glistened with perspiration.

"Oh wow you were fucking me so good, baby!" she said. "Why'd you stop?"

"Cuz you're faking!" he said, angrily.

"I wasn't faking!" said Veronica. "How dare you!"

"Come on, I know the sounds you make when you really climax," said Stephen. "I've heard it enough times."

Veronica blushed and looked furious, but couldn't look him in the eyes.

"I-I guess I'm not feeling well is all," she said. "I think I might have caught whatever Jennifer had the other day."

"I'm getting pretty sick of hearing about Jennifer," said Stephen.

"What's your problem with Jennifer?" asked Veronica.

"I don't know... there's something weird about her!" said Stephen.

"She's not weird, you're just jealous," said Veronica. "She's smart, gorgeous, fit, and she's way bigger than--I mean, her heart is way bigger than you give her credit."

"She's a big musclebound freak!" shouted Stephen.

"Well she's my friend, just like I thought you were," said Veronica. She gathered up her things and stormed out. She didn't even bother to put her panties back on.

Stephen fell back on the bed. His cock was still hard and now he had a major case of blue balls.

Even jerking off didn't improve his mood. He just stared sullenly down at the cum webbing his fingertips.

His phone buzzed. It was Chet.

"Hey, man, wanna come out to the club tonight?" he asked.

Stephen felt a flash of anger and humiliation at the memory of getting thrown out the previous night.

"No thanks. I don't think they're gonna let me back in anyway," said Stephen.

"Nah, man, Tonto smoothed everything over, they said you could come back," said Chet. "You should bring Jennifer, too."

Stephen heard Taylor snickering in the background. He knew the two of them were planning something. Those meatheads were probably planning to prank him again.

"Fuck you, Chet." Stephen hung up.

Why did Jennifer have to come back? Why did she have to be so hot? It wasn't fair that someone the cheerleaders had pushed down in the mud on prom could come back in a perfect, huge body and turn his life upside down!

Stephen smiled at the memory of Allie Traverston making Jennifer cry. Allie was the queen bitch of high school. She wasn't as hot as Veronica had been, but she was captain of the cheerleading team. She was the richest girl in school. She was also the cruelest. Allie had been Jennifer's chief tormentor during Jennifer's time there. She always knew what to say to make anybody cry, especially weird, dweeby Jennifer.

Maybe Stephen did feel like going to the club after all.

He reached out to Allie through her social media page. If her recent pictures were any indication, she was still hot as fuck. She was a mom now, apparently, but she had a perfect MILF body and a juicy, fat ass.

"Jennifer Hung? The ugly girl from high school?" asked Allie.

"Yeah, she took a bunch of steroids or something and now she's super buff. You gotta come out to the club tonight!" said Stephen.

"I don't really go clubbing anymore," said Allie. A baby cried in the background.

"It'll be fun!" urged Stephen. "For old times sake? Remember that night under the bleachers?"

Allie giggled. "Nobody ever made me cum as hard as you did that night," she said. "My husband's dick isn't half as big as yours, you know."

"Come to the club tonight and maybe you'll see how it's grown since high school," said Stephen.

Of course he had no intention of showing Allie his dick, but he'd say whatever it took to get her out to the club that night.

"It would be nice to have a night away from the kids. I'll tell Allen I'm going out," she said.

Allie married a man named Allen? Thought Stephen. Did everyone from high school turn out weird?

Next, Stephen called Veronica to apologize.

"I wasn't being fair to Jennifer. I really want to get back--I mean, make it up to her. And you," he said. "Can you bring her to the club tonight? I have a surprise for her."

"Stephen, you're so sweet!" said Veronica. "Of course we'll be there."

"Great!" said Stephen.

He called Chet and Taylor back. He wanted to be sure everyone was there to watch Allie humiliate Jennifer as only a queen alpha bitch could.

dongstar
dongstar
444 Followers