Hung is Back in Town Pt. 08

Story Info
Stephen takes Jennifer to the gym.
1.9k words
3.78
9.3k
7

Part 8 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers

The next day, Stephen showed up at Veronica's apartment. As usual, the sounds of loud, sloppy sex echoed down the hall. He was surprised to see there weren't any cum-stuffed delivery girls in the hall outside or in the kitchen when he entered the apartment.

Jennifer was still fucking Veronica with all the force of a jackhammer. Stephen couldn't bring himself to even peek. He put on the TV and turned it up to drown out the screams and moans of his ex-fiance.

Jennifer peeked he head out of the bedroom door. "Oh, hey, Stephen!" She smiled brightly. "I didn't hear you come in. I'll just be another minute!"

She fucked Veronica for another hour and a half before finally painting the model's guts with her thick, hot seed. She emerged from the room after her shower looking fresh as a daisy, dressed in size-fourteen sneakers, tight yoga pants and an 80's-looking lime green one-shoulder sports top that barely covered her massive, monster melons.

"I got your text about wearing sports clothes," said Jennifer. "How do I look?"

Stephen's eyes went to her crotch, first. Once again she'd tucked her cock and disguised her nuts as cameltoe. He admired her long legs and muscular thighs, his gaze rising slowly up the ridges of her bulging six-pack to the huge globes of her tits. He admired her massive, ham-sized biceps and toned, muscular arms. Her hair was like a waterfall of molten gold. She had full, dick-sucking lips and big, blue eyes with long lashes.

"You look okay," said Stephen, hoping she wouldn't notice the boner threatening to rip open his jeans.

"Are you kidding? She looks great!" yelled Veronica from the other room. "Come back in here and fuck me again, you beautiful, blonde beast!"

Stephen peeked around the corner. His jaw hit the floor when he saw Veronica.

The swimsuit model's belly was bigger than ever, like she'd swallowed an entire yoga ball. She lay on top of it like a mattress. Cum gushed from her holes, which were even more loose and stretched out than before.

"Haven't you had enough?" asked Stephen.

"How could anyone get enough of Jennifer's cock?" purred Veronica.

"Did you see? I didn't fuck any delivery girls last night!" said Jennifer, puffing out her huge chest with pride.

"You were probably too tired after fucking an entire subway car full of women," said Stephen.

Jennifer rubbed the back of her head nervously. "Oh, you heard about that, huh?"

"It was on the news," said Stephen.

"Sorry! I'll try to do better!" said Jennifer. "I was just so backed up after the movie I had to blow off a little steam!"

"Well a little steam is perfect because today we're going to the gym," said Stephen.

"Ooh! I've never been to a gym before," said Jennifer.

"And this time we're taking my car," said Stephen.

Jennifer pouted, she'd been looking forward to taking the train again.

***

"So why are you taking me to a gym?" asked Jennifer. "Obviously I don't need to get stronger."

"Obviously," Stephen agreed. "I'm not bringing out a gym to get stronger, I'm bringing you to a gym so you have an outlet for your physical energy besides sex."

"I get it!" said Jennifer. "If I tire myself out with exercise, I'll be too exhausted to fuck!"

"Exactly," said Stephen.

"So how does this work?" she asked.

"Just pick a machine and start working out on it. If you don't know how to do an exercise I can just show you," he said.

Jennifer slid under the bar of the bench press.

"So I just lift up?" she asked.

"Yup, I'll spot you," said Stephen.

"Spot me?" asked Jennifer.

"In case you drop the bar on your throat, I'll come to your rescue," said Stephen.

"My hero," giggled Jennifer.

It turned out Stephen was the one who needed rescuing. On Jennifer's first rep, she lifted the bar so fast it smashed Stephen in the chin and almost knocked him out.

"Oh my God Stephen I'm so sorry!" Jennifer rushed over and helped him up.

"No that's okay, that was my fault," said Stephen. "Maybe we should start you off with a little more weight."

They piled more weight onto the bar.

"Try three hundred pounds," said Stephen.

Jennifer lifted it easily.

"Okay six hundred," said Stephen.

Jennifer lifted it so fast she practically tossed the bar in the air.

A few curious people started to watch.

Stephen piled on as many of the heaviest weights that would fit on the bar.

"That's a thousand pounds," said Stephen, panting from the effort of moving the wights.

Jennifer lifted it up as easily as if the bar had been empty.

Several people clapped.

"Is this supposed to be hard? I could lift this one-handed," she said.

"There's no way even you could lift that one handed," said Stephen.

"Watch me!" said Jennifer.

She got up from the bench and stood behind it. Everyone in the gym was watching.

She closed her hand around the center of the bar and flexed. The veins bulged out on her bicep and her face scrunched up in concentration, but the bar lifted!

The whole room broke into applause as Jennifer started doing one-handed arm curls with the thousand-pound bar. She did fifty reps with each arm before she got tired.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Stephen.

They visited every kind of machine in the gym. Even at max weight, Jennifer had no trouble at all doing fifty, a hundred, two hundred reps on each one. She'd barely even broken the slightest sweat!

"How about a little cardio?" Stephen suggested.

Jennifer started off slow on the treadmill, but quickly got bored. She turned the speed up and up and up until it was at maximum.

"This is fun!" she said, her long legs pumping in rhythmic strides as she kept up a twelve mile per hour pace with ease.

Stephen didn't answer, he was hypnotized by the bouncing of Jennifer's huge boobs as she ran.

He watched her bounce for an hour, and even after an hour of top speed running, she'd only just begun to shine a little with sweat.

"Wait, don't stop now!" said Stephen.

"I'm bored," said Jennifer. "And my balls are starting to chafe."

"Are you tired?" asked Stephen.

"Not really," answered Jennifer.

"Then we need to keep working out." Stephen tried to usher her back onto the treadmill.

"But it's lunchtiiiime!" whined Jennifer. "I'm starving!"

Stephen's stomach rumbled. He had to admit he was getting hungry, too.

"Fine I'll go take a shower," said Stephen. "Wait for me outside the men's locker room."

"Shouldn't I take a shower, too?" asked Jennifer as she eyeballed a sexy gym bunny on her way to the ladies' locker room.

"No you'll end up having sex," said Stephen. "Now just wait right here."

"But I stink!" complained Jennifer.

"You haven't even worked up a sweat!" said Stephen.

Jennifer pouted and sat down on the bench outside the men's locker room.

He was gone five seconds when a gorgeous girl in tight, blue spandex sat down next to her. She had six pack abs and an amazing ass.

"You were incredible out there today," said the girl. "What's your routine? You must work out all the time!"

"Actually this is my first time," said Jennifer.

The girl looked at Jennifer's huge biceps and bulging traps and started to laugh.

"If you say so. Say, aren't you going to shower?" asked the girl.

"My friend told me not to," said Jennifer.

"Your boyfriend sounds really controlling," said the girl.

"Oh he's not my boyfriend," said Jennifer. "I'm single."

"Really?" the girl raised an eyebrow.

Ten seconds later Jennifer was getting undressed in the ladies' locker room. She peeled off her yoga pants.

FLOP!

There were a few gasps and screams of terror.

"Holy shit! Where were you hiding that?" exclaimed the girl. "It can't be real!"

Jennifer grabbed the back of the girl's head and shoved her face into her huge, sweaty ballsack. The girl took a deep breath and gripped Jennifer's mega jumbo eggs with both hands.

"Oh my God, it's real!" the girl exclaimed.

She started sucking and kissing Jennifer's huge nuts, worshipping at the altar of her cock.

Jennifer's dick started to rise, growing bigger, longer, harder, stretching out until it was the size of a big, pink, baseball bat.

Jennifer grabbed the girl by the collar and bent her over. She didn't pull the girl's pants down, she just grabbed double fistfuls of her exercise pants and ripped them open to expose the girl's tight, soaking wet snatch.

She pressed the grapefruit-sized head of her dong against the swollen, rubbery lips of the gym bunny's pussy.

"S-so big!" cried the gym bunny.

Jennifer started to work in her cock an inch at a time. Even just getting the head in was hard, the girl was so tight.

"AHHHH!" The gym bunny shook with orgasm as Jennifer's monster cockhead squeezed into her vag, stretching the lips apart and unleashing a tide of juice.

The gym bunny's screams echoed off the wall of the ladies' locker room as Jennifer jackhammered her pussy to oblivion.

Meanwhile in the men's shower:

"Hey, that's a pretty big cock, bro," said one of the gym dudes.

"Thanks," said Stephen.

He sighed as he imagined his "huge" ten-inch dick next to Jennifer's ungodly bitch-breaker.

Back in the ladies' locker room:

Jennifer had finished with the first gym bunny and had a new girl pinned halfway up the wall by her giant cock. The girl moaned and screamed, curling her toes as Jennifer's huge dong invaded her womb.

Back in the men's shower:

Stephen and the other guy were jerking each other off. Stephen grunted as he blew a fat rope onto the other guy's belly.

"Christ, that's a huge load," said the guy.

Back in the ladies' locker room:

"Christ, that's a huge load!" screamed a girl as her belly blew up like a beach ball with Jennifer's hot, ultra-potent seed.

Jennifer pulled her battering ram cock out of the girl's pussy and stuffed it in her mouth, ramming the huge rod down the girl's throat and fucking her esophagus. She grunted as she dumped another massive load directly into the girl's stomach, blowing it up even further.

"Fuck!" grunted Jennifer. She glanced down at her watch and realized she'd been fucking for almost thirty minutes! She was covered in her own jizz from the waist down.

"Looks like I'm going to need a shower after all," said Jennifer.

***

Stephen hurried out of the men's locker room. He'd completely lost track of time getting a handjob from that guy. He was surprised to see Jennifer sitting quietly and reading a book.

"Where'd you get that book?" he asked.

"Oh, I uh... I always keep a book in my cleavage," Jennifer lied. She'd taken the book from the locker of one of the girls she'd fucked stupid.

"You smell nice. Did you take a shower?" Stephen accused.

"Yeah, you caught me." Jennifer pouted. "Sorry!"

"Did you get into any trouble?" he asked.

"No way!" Jennifer closed the book and tucked it between her huge boobs. "Shall we go eat?"

"Sure." Stephen followed Jennifer toward the exit. He didn't see the jizz puddle spreading out from under the door of the ladies' locker room.

***

Jennifer stuffed her face with two of everything from the Burger Bucket menu and still made him stop twice for food on the way home.

"That workout really worked up my appetite! You have to take me to the gym again!" said Jennifer.

"Sure, Wednesday is leg day," said Stephen.

He escorted her all the way to Veronica's door.

"I had a really wonderful time, Stephen," she said. "Thanks."

"D-don't mention it," said Stephen.

dongstar
dongstar
443 Followers