Hung is Back in Town Pt. 09

Story Info
Stephen takes Jennifer to the beach.
1.8k words
3.83
11.5k
7

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers

Stephen and Jennifer met every day to go out and learn how to function without constantly having sex.

Every time Stephen came by Veronica's apartment to pick up Jennifer, Veronica was a little bigger. Her belly was practically the size of a beanbag chair!

"Christ, Veronica, you look like Jabba the Hutt," said Stephen in disgust.

Veronica didn't even look up from her phone as she lay atop her massive, sloshing belly. "Whatever, I don't even know who that is," she said.

"I do!" said Jennifer. "And that's mean! I've just been pumping a lot more into her since you make me hold back every day!"

Jennifer wasn't being entirely truthful. While it was true she was pumping more and more into Veronica every night, she'd cheated at least once on every single one of Stephen's "no sex" dates.

"You've been doing so well lately, I think we're ready to try the beach," said Stephen.

"Th-the beach?" said Jennifer. "With all those girls in bikinis and big tits bouncing everywhere?"

"I think you're ready," said Stephen. "You've been making great progress."

Sweat beaded on Jennifer's forehead as she thought about the twins she'd fucked on their hiking trip yesterday when Stephen had gone to take a leak in the bushes. She also thought about the three cum-drunk delivery girls she had stuffed in the bedroom closet.

Stephen dug into a shopping bag he'd brought with him and pulled out a thong bikini.

"Here I bought this for you," said Stephen. "I hope the top is big enough."

Jennifer took the bikini top from Stephen's hands and held it up to her tits. The cups looked pathetically small next to the huge globes.

"This is for me?" said Jennifer in surprise. "I love it! I'm going to go try it on right now!"

Jennifer rushed off to put on the bikini.

When she came back out, Stephen practically jizzed himself.

"How do I look?" she asked.

The bikini barely managed to cover the areolas of her massive mams. Down below, Jennifer's arm-sized cock bulged obscenely. The tiny thong didn't even cover her whole shaft, leaving her mango-sized balls to bulge out on either side.

"You look great!" said Stephen.

"It's really hard to tuck in this thong," said Jennifer.

"Maybe that's a good thing," said Stephen. "If you're more open about yourself, maybe you won't feel so compelled to act out."

"Yeah but they still won't let her on the beach with her dick hanging out," said Veronica.

Jennifer found one of Veronica's sarongs and threw it around her waist.

"Better?" she asked.

Stephen didn't really think it was better, but he had to admit she was less likely to get arrested now. He gave her a thumbs up.

Jennifer smiled at his approval.

***

"You can do this, you can do this, you can do this," Jennifer repeated to herself over and over in the car. She would do it this time, she'd go the whole date without cheating.

Things were already off to a bad start when they stepped out of the car and Jennifer almost knocked over a girl walking past. The girl reached out in panic and accidentally grabbed Jennifer's cock to catch herself from falling.

She clung to Jennifer's monster dong like a mountain climber clinging to his safety rope.

Jennifer blushed furiously and buried her face in her hands.

"Wh-what the fuck, is this a dick?" exclaimed the girl.

"What the hell?" said Stephen, angrily.

"It was an accident I swear!" yelled Jennifer. Her huge cock started to rise, lifting the girl with it.

"Oh my God!" exclaimed the girl as Jennifer's huge wang pressed up against the bottoms of her tits, lifting her back to her feet. She was positively creaming her panties.

"Shoo, shoo!" Stephen chased the girl off before she could start sucking Jennifer's dick, which was obviously what she wanted to do.

"Stephen I didn't mean it!" said Jennifer.

"It's okay, I believe you," said Stephen. He was surprised that he actually meant it.

"But now I'm hard!" cried Jennifer. She wiggled her hips back and forth. Her thirty-inch dick swung from side to side. She looked like she was trying to hit a home run with her cock. "They won't let me on the beach like this!"

The head of Jennifer's huge monster was inches from Stephen's face. His mind flashed back to the first time he'd seen it sticking out of the gloryhole at the NightOwl. His legs felt weak. He found himself salivating. Without thinking, he reached out to grasp the tip of Jennifer's cock.

"I-I could try to help calm it down," he said.

"The only way to calm it down is if I cum," said Jennifer.

"I know," said Stephen. "Here, follow my lead."

He wrapped a beach towel under Jennifer's erection and pretended he was just carrying a rolled-up towel. He led her by the dick into the bathroom facility on the edge of the parking lot. The floor of the men's room was covered in sand and most of the stall doors were missing, but he found one with a working lock and they squeezed inside.

"I'll uh.. I'll jerk you off, is that okay?" asked Stephen.

"If it's okay with you," said Jennifer.

He looked down at her massive cock. It was so long she had to angle it diagonally across the stall because otherwise it got squeezed against one of the walls.

"You're so fucking huge," said Stephen.

"I'm a freak, I know," said Jennifer.

Stephen looked down at his feet.

"I'm... sorry I called you that," said Stephen. "You're not a freak. I was just upset because you stole Veronica from me."

"I didn't steal her from you, she still loves you!" said Jennifer.

"I don't know if I still love her any more," said Stephen.

"Aww, c'mere." Jennifer wrapped her bulky arms around Stephen and pressed his face into her tits. Her dick squished up between them, hitting Stephen in the bottom of his chin.

"I guess I should get started," said Stephen.

He reached down and wrapped one of his hands around her shaft. Stephen's hands were fairly large, but he couldn't make his fingers meet even at the narrowest part of her cock. Just as an experiment, he pressed his elbow into Jennifer's groin and laid his arm down the length of her cock. His whole forearm from the elbow to the tip of his extended fingers was only just over half as long as her dick, and not even as wide. Jennifer's dick was wider across than the average dick was long!

"It just keeps getting bigger," said Jennifer. "I measured it this morning, it's already thirty two inches long."

"You said it grew two inches a year!" exclaimed Stephen.

"It's grown an inch and a half just in the past two weeks," said Jennifer.

"Do you think it's our no-sex dates?" asked Stephen.

"I don't know what's causing it," said Jennifer. She certainly hadn't changed her sexual habits.

"You're a remarkable girl," said Stephen.

He wrapped both hands around Jennifer's shaft and started to stroke. He couldn't believe how hot her cock was. Her heartbeat was so strong!

Stephen's own cock was so hard it was practically painful. Jennifer noticed the bulge in his swimming shorts.

"I can help you with your erection, too," she said.

Stephen didn't answer, only closed his eyes.

Jennifer reached into the waistband of his shorts and pulled out his cock.

Stephen was surprised at how small his ten-incher looked in her large hand. How tiny it looked compared to Jennifer's cock. He knew he'd never be able to call himself "big" again.

Jennifer stroked his pitiful ten-incher, speeding up as his two-handed strokes worked their way up and down the towering length of Jennifer's rod.

Stephen came first. He blasted a pearly white rope that splattered across Jennifer's abs.

"Such a small amount," said Jennifer in surprise. "Even when my dick was that small I came much more than that."

Small? That felt like the biggest rope Stephen had ever blasted in his life!

Jennifer noticed Stephen's frown. "S-sorry," she said.

Jennifer started to moan. She was close. Her mango-sized balls clenched up underneath her shaft and Stephen felt a hot surge travel up the length of her dick, pushing his hands apart.

"Oh yes!" cried Jennifer.

Her cock erupted like a firehose. Thick, hot spunk blasted up to the ceiling and rained down on both of them. Steamy girlchowder puddled around their feet and clogged the drain in the floor.

"Jesus," said Stephen, flapping his arms to fling off some of the gunk.

"Sorry," said Jennifer. "I should have warned you."

"It's fine," said Stephen. "I should have known what to expect by now."

At least Jennifer was soft again. They showered off the slime together in the men's showers. All the men who came in and saw a six-foot-six bodybuilder with huge tits and a dick down to her knees showering next to a hung underwear model just turned around and left. Nobody was brave enough to compare themselves with the pair of them.

***

The beach was enjoyable. Jennifer actually found that while she was next to Stephen, she wasn't too distracted by the girls walking by. She laid on her stomach under a beach umbrella. Her huge tits squished out to either side and she ran her dick up along her belly so it was out of sight.

"Do you want suntan lotion?" asked Stephen.

"Y-yes please." Jennifer blushed.

Stephen squeezed out some lotion onto his hands and slapped them across her broad, muscular back. He felt himself getting hard again as he massaged the well-defined ridges of Jennifer's trapezius muscles.

Jennifer was getting hard again, too. Her dick started to slide up her belly and up between her tits.

"M-maybe less lotion," said Jennifer.

"Good idea," agreed Stephen.

They lay next to each other on the towel.

"When I first got here you were so mean to me," she said.

"I know," sighed Stephen. "I was an asshole."

"But you've been so kind to me these past few days," said Jennifer. "I'm sorry I've made life so hard for you."

"It's not your fault," said Stephen. "You can't control what your body does."

"I'm going to try," said Jennifer.

The two spent the afternoon looking out at the waves. When Stephen dropped her off back at Veronica's apartment at the end of the day, Jennifer was proud to say she hadn't cheated even once on their no-sex date! Unless of course you counted Stephen's handjob but of course she didn't.

Jennifer resolved that from then on she would be a model citizen! No more random sex with strangers!

Then the delivery girl showed up with the pizza. It was one of the same girls Jennifer had fucked earlier in the week and as soon as Jennifer opened the door the girl started stripping her top off.

"Starting tomorrow," said Jennifer.

dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers