Hung is Back in Town Pt. 10

Story Info
Stephen tries to test Jennifer's limits.
2.1k words
3.77
12.3k
5

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers

It was raining the next few days so Stephen and Jennifer's plans for their next no-sex date were spoiled. Jennifer, Stephen and Veronica were all playing cards in Veronica's apartment as rain poured down the window panes. Outside, pedestrians hurried from door to door to escape the downpour.

Jennifer's leg bounced crazily, shaking the whole apartment like an earthquake.

"Do you have to bounce your leg?" asked Stephen.

"It's really annoying, she does it all the time," said Veronica. Veronica's belly was bigger than ever. So large she was resting on top of it instead of sitting on a chair.

"I'm just a bit backed up is all," said Jennifer. "My balls feel like they're going to explode!"

"Didn't you just dump like a bathtub full of cum into Veronica's ass an hour ago?" asked Stephen.

"It was my pussy, not my ass," said Veronica. She burped and a quart of cum splattered down her tits. "Also I sucked her off."

She farted and a bucketload of jizz splattered onto the floor behind her.

"And she came in my ass," Veronica admitted.

Jennifer's leg continued to bounce like a jackhammer.

"How much do you cum anyway?" asked Stephen.

"At a time or in a day?" asked Jennifer.

"Both I guess," said Stephen.

"Well I cum on average about thirty times a day," said Jennifer. "So I guess multiply whatever I cum at a time by thirty."

"How much do you cum at a time?" asked Stephen.

"We measured once back when we first knew each other," said Veronica. "She filled two entire condoms up. Remember that?"

"That was when I was eighteen," said Jennifer, blushing. "By the time I was nineteen I filled eight up at a time."

"So it's doubled every year?" asked Stephen.

Jennifer laughed. "No, that's impossible. If it doubled every year then I would have filled sixteen condoms by senior year, and by now I'd cum,"--Jennifer did some quick calculations in her head--"Sixteen thousand three hundred and eighty four gallons at a time."

"That's sure what it feels like," said Veronica. She burped up another mouthful of jizz.

"We could try and measure," suggested Stephen. He turned to Veronica. "Do you still keep condoms here from when we used to fuck?"

"Yeah I think I still have a few," said Veronica. "You're gonna have to get them, though. They're in the closet."

Stephen stood up.

"I'll get them!" said Jennifer, jumping suddenly to her feet. She pushed Stephen back down into his chair.

Jennifer opened the closet. Veronica's hot neighbor from across the hall slumbered softly inside, her belly blown up as big as the whole closet. Jennifer felt guilty. She'd been so good! She'd just had one little moment of weakness the night before. Veronica had been napping and Jennifer didn't want to wake her.

She grabbed a box of condoms and went back to the kitchen.

"Here they are!" she said.

***

Getting Jennifer hard was the easy part. Getting the condom to fit over the huge mushroom head of her cock was hard.

"I swear this thing keeps getting bigger!" Stephen complained. The rubbery ridge of Jennifer's mushroom was as big around as a cereal bowl.

"It feels bigger every time," agreed Veronica. "No matter how stretched out my pussy gets, it always feels tight when she fucks me!"

"Veronica, you jerk her off," said Stephen.

"My pleasure!" said Veronica, licking her lips hungrily at the sight of Jennifer's huge cock.

"I'll swap out the condoms when they get full," said Stephen.

"What do I do?" asked Jennifer.

"Don't hold back," said Stephen.

"O-okay," said Jennifer.

Veronica started jerking Jennifer off. Before long, those mammoth bull balls of hers were rising up to hug her colossal cum cannon.

Jennifer moaned.

GOOOOSH!

The condom bloated up to the size of a basketball instantly as Jennifer's cum exploded into it. Stephen hurriedly pulled the condom off before it could burst and fought against the stream to pull the next one over her cockhead. Jizz sprayed clear across the room and splattered against the already-stained wall.

Stephen was quicker with the next condom and barely lost more than five or six gallons while changing them out.

They ran out of condoms before Jennifer's cock ran out of jizz, so Stephen rushed her to the bathroom, spraying cumlike a firehose the entire way, and she finished off by overflowing the tub.

"That might have been slightly more than usual," said Jennifer.

They counted out the condoms. Not all the condoms were the same size. Some were bigger than basketballs while others were only the size of footballs. Five of them had exploded completely, but there were still twenty full condoms tied off and piled up in a pyramid against the wall.

Veronica scrolled through her phone. "The internet says a basketball holds just under two gallons of volume," said Veronica. "So if we count the basketball-sized condoms as two..."

Jennifer quickly counted out the condoms.

"There's over thirty-four gallons of jizz in that pile," said Jennifer.

Veronica tapped her phone some more. "Plus the tub which is forty-two gallons--"

"Seventy-six gallons!" announced Jennifer.

"A new record?" asked Stephen.

"From the last time I measured a year ago, I'm up nine gallons," said Jennifer.

They mopped up the mess as best they could and went back to playing cards. It was only five minutes before Jennifer started bouncing her leg again.

"I'm sorry!" said Jennifer. "I know you told me not to hold back but... I guess I held back a teensy bit."

Stephen went and waited outside in the hall as Jennifer dumped another load into Veronica's pussy.

"I'm so fucking pregnant--urp--" Veronica belched up a cup of Jennifer's baby batter. Her belly was bigger than ever. She actually rested higher than the table now!

"How many kids do you think you have anyway?" Stephen asked Jennifer.

"I don't know, I get stacks of postcards every month from women I've fucked. A lot of them send baby pictures." Jennifer thought about it. "I've lost count. Over five hundred for sure."

Stephen imagined what things would be like in a generation with thousands of Jennifers running around. There'd be a population explosion!

"The oldest are probably eighteen by now," said Jennifer thoughtfully.

"Well hopefully the students are kinder to them than I was to you," said Stephen.

"You were never really mean to me," said Jennifer.

"Yeah but I thought mean things about you and I shouldn't have," said Stephen.

"Aww!" cooed Veronica.

"You're sweet," said Jennifer. She reached out and patted him awkwardly on the head.

A few minutes later, her leg started bouncing again.

"I'm still full from last time," said Veronica. "You've gotta give me a couple hours."

"I could help," Stephen's mouth moved without permission from his brain. What could he do to help?

"Oh!" Jennifer blushed. "L-like at the beach?"

"Sure," said Stephen.

Jennifer took Stephen by the hand and led him back to the bathroom. The floor was still an inch deep with steaming spunk, and the tub was overflowing with Jennifer's mayo.

Jennifer looked around with dismay at the overflowing receptacles. "I don't know where I'll put it," she said.

In answer, Stephen wrapped his lips around the head of Jennifer's cock and began to suck.

"Oh, Stephen!" Jennifer moaned. "Oh... oh Stephen!"

He used both hands to jerk her monster pole as she slurped at the tip. His fingers trembled as they ran up and down the veiny length of her cock.

He thought he'd be ready for Jennifer's load. He braced himself, but the practice load he'd taken at the club had just been Jennifer's precum. This time she fed him the whole enchilada.

He felt his throat distend, stretching out too wide as hot, thick girlchowder poured down his esophagus and bloated his stomach like a water balloon. Jizz sprayed out from around the corners of his mouth, from his nostrils, he swore he even felt it coming out his ears!

He blacked out after less than ten seconds.

Stephen woke up, coughing and spluttering, in a pool of cold jizz on Veronica's bed. He immediately vomited up a gallon of spunk.

"That was pretty stupid," said Veronica. Jennifer must have rolled her into the bedroom because there was no way Veronica had gotten to his bedside on her own. "Trying to take Jennifer's load in your mouth after she's only come three times in the past two hours?"

"I guess I thought she'd be almost out by now," said Stephen.

Veronica laughed.

"One thing you should have learned by now about Jennifer is she never runs out. She just keeps cumming and cumming and cumming all day and all night, and when she goes to sleep, those balls of hers churn up a whole new batch even bigger than the day before. You'll never drain her." said Veronica.

"That sounds like a challenge," said Stephen.

***

The next day they met up at the rooftop pool of Veronica's apartment building. The pool was closed for the day and completely empty, but it had been no problem for Jennifer to bend open the bars of the fence for them to squeeze through.

"I feel bad breaking their fence," said Jennifer.

"Just bend it back after we leave, no one will even know we were here," said Stephen.

Except for the huge puddle of cum in the pool, thought Stephen.

"Why are we here?" asked Jennifer.

Stephen walked over to the edge of the pool. "Ta Daaa!" he said, waving his arms theatrically. "A place for you to fully cut loose and let it all out! Drain those balls dry!"

Jennifer looked over the edge of the empty pool.

"I don't know if I could cum enough to fill the whole pool," said Jennifer.

"That's the idea, this is a place where you can totally empty your balls and walk around free for the rest of the day!" said Stephen.

Jennifer shrugged and pulled down her pants.

She jerked it for hours. Sometimes Stephen would take a turn jerking her cock, but his arms got tired after just a couple orgasms. Jennifer's muscular arms never got tired though, she just kept pounding out rope after rope.

After six hours, she'd filled the entire deep end and covered the shallow end in at least an inch of spunk.

"I... I think that's it," said Jennifer, falling back into a deck chair and catching her breath. The flimsy chair groaned under her weight, but miraculously held together. Her huge balls were noticeably smaller, not nearly as heavy as they'd been when she'd started.

Stephen lay down in the chair next to her.

"I'm proud of you," said Stephen. "You really gave it your all."

Jennifer smiled. "For once in my life, my balls actually feel--"

A loud gurgling sound cut Jennifer off in the middle of her sentence. It was coming from her balls!

The huge orbs churned and gurgled noisily, bloating back up to their original huge size, then continuing to grow, swelling larger and larger as they pressed against the inside of Jennifer's muscular thighs. Her cock stiffened, rising high over her like a flagpole. Angry, purple veins stood out all over its length, throbbing painfully as her cock stretched up toward the sky.

"Shit!" Jennifer arched her back, thrusting her cock up at the sky as if an invisible hand were trying to lift her up into heaven by her dick. Her newly enlarged balls contracted up against her shaft and a bulge appeared at the base, traveling up and up until it reached the tip. Her cumslit yawned wide and a geyser of jizz blasted up into the sky, arcing up into a huge fountainhead before raining down again, drenching both of them in hot spunk.

"What the hell was that?" asked Stephen, scraping goop out of his eyes.

"I... I think I just had a growth spurt," said Jennifer.

***

They cleaned themselves off back at the apartment and broke out the measuring tape.

"Thirty eight inches," Stephen announced. "Your dick is officially more than a yard long."

"Mmm, your balls are heavier, too," purred Veronica, rubbing her cheek against one of Jennifer's huge, musky orbs. They were almost twice as big as their usual mango size.

"I always knew this day would come," sighed Jennifer.

"What do you think caused the growth spurt?" asked Stephen.

"Maybe all the time we've been spending at the gym?" suggested Jennifer. "Maybe stimulating the growth of my muscles also stimulated the growth of my dick."

"Or maybe it was trying to empty yourself out, it triggered your body to go into emergency production mode," suggested Veronica.

"Whatever, all it means is I'm a bigger freak than ever!" Jennifer buried her face in her hands and started sobbing.

dongstar
dongstar
445 Followers