All Comments on 'Hunted'

by furrybert

Sort by:
  • 597 Comments (Page 2)
redgumball23redgumball23over 16 years ago
Love Story

I think this was an amazing story. I love love!

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This story is sooo hot! I totally loved it. Just amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Soooooo Hot!!

Best story I've read so far on this site!! Totally loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ditto.

"amazing

09/19/07 by Anonymous

This is the best story I have read on this site! I can not believe I satisfied my self and continued reading the next 5 chapters to the end!"

MistressDarknessMistressDarknessover 16 years ago
Perfection!

This is the best story on literotica that I've ever read. Well done! please! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
10/10

the best story i have ever writen on this site!

x

cavannarosecavannaroseover 16 years ago
Outstanding!

This story was amazing. I totally wanted to be Suzanne. Sasha was so hot, so dominating... totally yummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Please...

Don't ever stop writing. You drove me crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delicious!

This story was by far one of the best I have ever read on this site - and I've read quite a few. ;)

Please, never stop writing. You have a gift for words that surpasses some of the straight writers around. I am looking forward to more stories...

p.s - I TOTALLY would have wanted to be Suzanne for the sex part but she is one tough girl. That torture - I couldn't last under that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
The best of 'em all

wow.

don't you ever stop writing.

that was... incredible.

amazing.

intense.

the moment you stop writing, you're gonna have a mob on your front doorstep.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
4th time and counting...

This is really great stuff. Very, very erotic without reducing to annoying cliches or overt 'smut'. And yes, I've read this story 4 times and it never loses it's punch! Please write more!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wow!

This is definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site. Mmmm, I absolutely loved it. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
so hot

this is the best erotic story i have ever read. It got me so horny, i was close to orgasm without even touching myself. Really well written. I want my very own Sacha! Thanks for writing it xxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
More!

I would really like a continuation of this version of the Hunter story. I'm dying to know what happens next! Thanks for an enjoyable story!

JustFuckMeJustFuckMeover 16 years ago
well done

An arousing story that was actually well-written and intelligent; I'm looking forward to more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An orgasmic thrill ride

This was an amazing story. I now reenact scenerios with my lover for more interesting roleplays. Keep up the work. I would love to see a continuation of this story and of the strip search story as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Ughh i dont know what to say about this.

It was so awesomeeeee. On of the best stories I've read on this site. Keep this kind of stuff coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Brilliant!!!

Normally I like the sex-filled stories that end in love, and at first I loved the sex and was convinced it would have a bad ending. But wow, that was great!!! You should make a second story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WOW

MORE MORE MORE.

if you wrote a book i would buy it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing. I love this story! I was absolutely enthralled by it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
.. Wow.

Okay.

Here's the big lame shocker.

The story made me fucking -cry-.

It was so..

Sweet. o.O

I mean, yeah, it helped my cum, too.

But..

You are dually talented, my friend.

-is so girly sometimes-

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
omg!

this is the best story i've ever read on here. please write more about sasha and suzanne!

Kinks87Kinks87over 16 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely loved this story...one of the best written for a while...keep up the good work!

ellyneiellyneiabout 16 years ago
excellent.

wow, just excellent.

Sweet_MadnessSweet_Madnessabout 16 years ago
That was excellent!

I'm e-mailing a copy of this story to my boyfriend. Looks like we have some new material for role-play!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
only comment I've left...

Really by far the best "story" of any on here. Excellent work....Very impressive.

Artificial_IArtificial_Iabout 16 years ago
What a fantasy....

You project her inner struggle so clearly and truthfully...Something that we women go through. Too bad not all of us gets to find such as self assured and assertive man like Sasha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sick and twisted but sweet and romantic

Keep it up!

x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3x0xF0RC3DPL3ASUR3about 16 years ago
Oh My Fucking God...

Best fucking story ever written. It'll be hard to top that when I start writing. I absolutely love this story with all my heart. Where can I find this Sasha? I want one. I love you for writing this story. There aren't words to describe its greatness. For now, absolutely amazing will have to do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow

I think you get the idea...I'd love to read more...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
wow.

ah.may.zing! haha. that was the best story i have ever read on literotica. i wish all the stories were as good as this one. WOW! i was wet the entire time.

kallie929kallie929about 16 years ago
Fucking Amazing!

I never read this category but thought I'd explore a bit. Found this story and was blown away! So wonderfully written, made me hot and wet and wanting my own "Sasha"!! Read your other stories, but this one by far the best. I'd put this story on my top-3 list!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh, Lord!

You could publish. I'd read an entire novel. Kept me twitching!

liveDollliveDollalmost 16 years ago
Finally figured it out

Finally, I know where the inspiration for the story came from: Behind Enemy Lines. When I first saw the evil sniper, I knew he was one and the same with the guy from this story. And a little later on of course his name also turned out to be Sasha. This was of course a much better character rendition, though it really is the same guy. Watch it guys, you'll see, it was like deja vu. To the author: if you ever get back to writing here, please consider picking up their story where you left off; it would be really something to see them live and interact together under normal circumstances and where he's part of a modern civilized world that I would pragmatically-thinking assume he's new to. Maybe there'll be issues with adaptation or jealosy and his lack of control of her. Thank you, am a very devoted reader.

WorthYourWildWorthYourWildalmost 16 years ago
One Of The Best

I have never read another story, published or not that was like this. With this intencity that keep you on the edge of your sit wondering if it was "love". I really enjoyed your story. The first night I read it(being a slow reader and all), I dreamt about it. Myself being 'Suzanne'. Once again I LOVED it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Twisted Love

What a fantasy! In the deepest darkest most furtive corner of most (all?) women is this story. (and I am one of them) And smoldering Bad Boy Sasha inhabits those dreams. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bosnians do it best!

Please update the story soon. I am bosnian and i am going crazy over this story. maybe you could make suzanne pregnant and sash would be so possessive over her. they should also get married but please dont stop with the story,it is amazing. Just one little tip when you are talking about sasha saying something in bosnian the story wwould be even sexier if he actually said it in bosnia. Moja mala kurva mean little slut. ja cu te da jebem means i am going to fuck you. kako hoces means how do you want it. just add those little phrases in and the story will be even better. love ur stories and cant wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

just wanted to let you know that out of all the stories i've read on this site, i love this one the best! the story is awesome, and i love the relationship between the captive and her capturer. bravo!!!

-Kricket

butterflygirl96butterflygirl96almost 16 years ago
great story

great story line, the heat and passion between these two people was well written. Thank you.

lurker_77lurker_77almost 16 years ago
Wow...

I'm not usually into violence (although I do like "tough", "strict" personalities), but I loved this story. I don't know how you did it, but you did: I could feel the passion racing through your characters' veins, the conflicted emotions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
My favorite story!

Just wanted to add my praise for your incredible story. Yours was one of the very first I stumbled upon in this category, and it set the bar so high I have to keep coming back to it because nothing else quite compares. I was gripped by the plot, and you truly breathed life into the two main characters and made me care about what happened to them. Sasha in particular exuded a raw sexual power that made me quite tingly all over. ;-)

I don't usually care for this kind of brutality, but it completely fit the context of the story and added to its authenticity. Greatly enjoy your alternate universe versions as well, though I wish they were a bit longer...

Also would love to find out what happens to the characters in this particular universe! Someone previously mentioned the idea of Sasha having trouble adjusting to normal society, jealousy, etc.; I like that idea as well. Another possible plot might involve an assassin coming after them because Sasha's people mistakenly believe he set them up for the massacre.

One minor critique: In the section where Suzanne is in the shower and she asks to give Sasha a blow job so he won't fuck her again, I was jolted out of the story a bit when I read the line about her tongue piercing and looking at him like a porn star.

My impression was that Suzanne was military or something along those lines, and, though I'm sure there are people in the military with body piercings, it just seemed a little off for on-duty personnel to be sporting a tongue stud. Also, I would have expected Suzanne to be looking at Sasha with pleading or fearful eyes as she made her request, not like a porn star. For me, it didn't really fit.

These points are truly minor, though, in a story that is absolutely outstanding. Please, PLEASE write more; you're extremely talented!

cutedevil130cutedevil130over 15 years ago
masters bitch

just wanted to say you write absolutely brilliantly and this story is one of the best ive read if not the best well done i hope you write more like this soon xxx

incrementalincrementalover 15 years ago
A Favorite

I was browsing around and was thrilled to see this story here! I've had it on my favorites list for over a year at AFF, I'm glad I could rate it here too. The characters are so engaging and I love that your female lead is so strong. If you ever write more I'd love to see it posted!

zigzag101zigzag101over 15 years ago
brilliant

I loved this story. It was amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Well written

Not they type of story that I normally read, but the character development in this kept me reading. I loved it, keep writing.

masked_authormasked_authorabout 15 years ago
Hot

I am normally quite picky about stories in this category, but you have utterly nailed what I was looking for. The action is wonderfully described, and your character development is amazing. I would love to read more about Sasha and Suzanne. What I think would be interesting to explore, however, is the softer more tender side of Sasha. I'm a romantic at heart (one of the reasons why I enjoyed your story), and Sasha's obvious tenderness for Suzanne might be exciting to explore. This was a wonderful read!

-masked_author

tresjolietresjolieabout 15 years ago
i wish i hadn't read it yet

I've read it over and over and I still get hot, but miss the thrill of reading it for the first time, anticipating what will happen. Absolutely great! I'm in love with Sasha myself.

SubmissionessSubmissionessabout 15 years ago
One of my absolute favorites!!!

This is an amazing story. Thanks so much!

werewolfdemon666werewolfdemon666about 15 years ago
Perhaps the best I have ever read

I have always fantasized about that exact situation with minor details changed. I was thinking about writing it, but you wrote it far better than I possibly could have. The events were sexy, and you wrote in a way that did not annoy me (which is very hard to do). Write more please! That is all I ask.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
What's up with the guys name???

ant the name Sasha a little bit too girly for a man that was meant to be brutal? It's kinda weird no offence. But ignoring the names and all, your story is really good! I seriously got hooked. Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
name

It's a common name for a man in a lot of Eastern European countries :-) So is Misha, which can also sound a little girly to western ears.

mslyssamslyssaabout 15 years ago
amazing

it was amazing. definitely better than Predator vs. Prey, even though that one was way more shudder-inducing. but i'm not going to lie, i was kind of hoping Sasha would kill her. then again, i'm a creep.

keep up the good work!

RitaWatersRitaWatersabout 15 years ago
Great Job

Really enjoyed your writing....I love a good story that pulls you in...Your pacing was well done and you didn't make it to girly....I'm attempting my hand at writing also and see this as something i can mentor....Great Job.... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
omg

omg i loved it!!! definatly the best ive read on here so far. great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW

L O V E D it! The best on here. Please continue to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
so great that it drives me to leave a comment

I'm a native Chinese, girl(no suprise in that huh? lol)and I'm new to this website, only having skimmed through 10 stories or so. But I can definitely assure you that your story outshines by far the millions of those written in Chinese under this category. Keep working and I'll always be your biggest fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!

Great story. I think it's a fantasy many girls dream of (minus the beatings of course). I totally loved it...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Awsome romantic and sexy as hell.

I loved your writing. It's plot and character development of the relationship as well as the interesting circumstances made it a great story.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
Powerful and erotic

Beautiful and just-about-believable character development, and very hot in places. Just a couple of factual points though: Bosnians speak Serbo-Croat, there is no such language as Bosnian. And in the scene where Sasha goes to the site of the ambush, the dead soldiers suddenly become Serbs, not Bosnians! But I suppose as a writer I'm just pernickety!

BallsOfSteelBallsOfSteelalmost 15 years ago
War is stupid

Why do we fight when we could be fucking each other like this couple? Think about it. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot hot hot

Loved it! Keep up the good work! The characters were wonderful and some very sexy scenes going on there. Perfect balance between brutal and gentle.

Doctor_who_loverDoctor_who_loveralmost 15 years ago
Fantastic

This was brilliant! I really enjoyed the story, not just the sex!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
that was wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

That was awesome!

It had everything, most importantly the romance!!! i am at a loss for words!!!! POSITIVELY LOVED IT!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Okay not bad

It was pretty good around the start, the setting got me all excited and in anticipation, but I guess I started to get bored when consent took over non-consent. Well I may be sick but I crave non-consent, and the sex later on got kind of boring. Only one man and that girl? Why not have their little love affair torn apart and bring the non-consent back in with that other soldier who "suddenly found the pile of sandbags attractive" getting some of the fun? Although the story flowed well, it didn't seem very much alive. All along as I read it I was never sucked into it to the point where fiction merged with reality, the characters lost themselves in sex but I didn't lose myself in the text. And, just my preference, I don't much like happy endings, too ideal. Hope you don't my my comment and criticism. I'm just being honest from my point of view as a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i cried

Um, this was so good I masturbated. I also cried at the end because I am a wuss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i think I read in the wrong section

There is no denying the characters were well developed, even by 1/2 way through the first page where I stopped. It is reminiscent of an Iain Banks story that also made me quiver.

Apologies to the writer. I have rated it highly, it is what you set out to write, but I hate to read about women getting bashed.

uluvERD2000uluvERD2000over 14 years ago
fantastic!

This story made me cry, multipul times, and it made me want to read more about their story togather. Are you going to write more on it? Im still left wondering what is going to happen to them. do they go on the run from his government, or hers, or both? do they eventually get married?

LunalupoLunalupoabout 14 years ago
Loved It

You are truly an awesome writer. Throughout the story I was totally immersed and at one both with the girl and her tormenter/lover. To at once give the reader both sides of the story is an art that few achieve and you have done so.

Lunalupo

dragonflychilddragonflychildabout 14 years ago
wow amazing

I loved this story very much, one of the best I have ever read here, such raw passion, control, desire, ownership....where do I find a man like this...such pleasure in submitting to a strong man who knows what he wants and isn't scared to take it. Great writing thank you...

GrlNextDoor25GrlNextDoor25about 14 years ago
hmm...

Seriously...why can't more stories be written like yours? One of my favorites!

griffinharasgriffinharasabout 14 years ago
One of my favourites

I remembered reading this story a while ago and wondered if it still had the same affect on me. It certainly does, has to be one of my favourite stories on this site, please write more?

reviewer123reviewer123about 14 years ago
please write more

I found your story yesterday and finished it today, I love it a LOT.

and I've been reading the other two alternate universe of this story all day long.

I must say, your story exceed my expectation when I first decide to read it. the porn was hot and I the storyline was good. actually your story is the first one I found with a plot, the rest I've read was somehow too focused on the porn and lacking the plot. most of it was hot and I enjoy it but when it comes to good porn with good storyline, PWP got nothing on it..

so really, I love your Hunted series. The beating part was a bit harsh for me but I still love it overall, thanks for writing and sharing this wonderful stories

I would really appreciate and love it if you write more stories

much love,

XOXO

SimplyToryfulSimplyToryfulalmost 14 years ago
Well furrybert,

This is my favorite story of all time! You're a very skilled writer and I'll have to check out your other stories soon. Though I'm not a fan of men hitting women, the rest of this story was so incredibly alluring and full of that primal lust I've been hoping to find in a story. Thank you for giving me just that. I've read this several times over now, I cannot get enough :).

Victoria

KojoteKojotealmost 14 years ago
This was...

...most fascinating in a very disturbing way.

You worked it out enchaining and I really enjoyed reading this story. Sometimes...

Remind me never to get on your bad side. You seem to be rather familiar with some skills...

CarnalCharmCarnalCharmalmost 14 years ago

My favorite story on here. I'm sure you've heard it all, but in reverence i must cast my comment of awe along with the rest. Brilliant

punkmoxiepunkmoxiealmost 14 years ago
Hunted - one of thr best

This is one of the best stories I have ever read. I had not been on the site in over a year until tonite, and I thought you know what? I am going to go into LitE and find Hunted.

This has been my favorite story for several years!

HotLatinaItalianMamaHotLatinaItalianMamaalmost 14 years ago
Please Write more!

Thank you, usually if I see a story on here that is long I find another one but after a few months I decided to actually read more than the first page and I loved it, I mean love it, I think its the best story I have read on here and I need more, oh please write more you are very talented and you have made me want more, I'm begging you, maybe she could finally get pregnant by Sasha somewhere down the line and maybe more violence if you do take my suggestions I more than positive you will make those stories like all your others the simply great!!!!!!! Thank you so much again, please don't stop writing!!!!!! <3

Mary_MadroxMary_Madroxover 13 years ago
Amazing

This story is what got me into this website. I absolutely love it! I've actually read it several times over and sent it to a few of my kinkier friends ;). It's absolutely amazing and my favorite so far! Thank you for sharing with us.

jerin51jerin51over 13 years ago

To write such a story you have to be sick in your mind and quite perverted!

No points from me as You don´t deserve them, not even in this category!

I see you can´t handle anonymous critic and I am not afraid to let you know who I am.

If there would be a war I would not like to meet a human like you, you really bring out the beast! Being a female does not make this better!

SICK!

lamia_amoristlamia_amoristover 13 years ago
Soooo HOT

With the exception of gettin the shit beat outta me, I wish I was Suzanne in this story, this one of the best pieces in this category Ive ever read... didnt want it to end! To the chick who posted last, whats your deal? If forced sex isnt your thing, why are you here?

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
OK

I'm not sure how I feel about the brutality, this isn't the type of story I usually read. Having said that, once I got past my discomfort I discovered a great story.

rufio1989rufio1989over 13 years ago
Wow!!

I thought the story was fantastic. I could imagine the characters completely.. Creating an image for both of them was very easy.

It was quite brutal, but at the same time I could feel the emotion & love building up in Sasha.

I loved the length of the story, and would love to read a sequel.

I find myself wanting to know more about sasha and suzanne's life together. Eager to know what's next for them.

This is my favourite story on the site so far!!

CDallas921CDallas921over 13 years ago
FAN.TAS.TIC.

That. Was. Awesome. This story is seriously one of the best I've ever read on this site. There are so many things that are wrong about it...the violence, the forced sex, the torture and mind-control...and yet all these things are what make it so illicit and completely exciting. This story epitomizes erotic literature and wanton, blazing passion. I'd LOVE to be in Suzanne's shoes with Sasha as my dangerous lover. Love it love it love it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
absolutely

perfect. great story. I'm making sure to get the rest of your writing as well.

And girls can enjoy this type of writing as well. I know I did!

AprilFoolAprilFoolover 13 years ago
wow

This was so entirely amazing. I loved it. THANK YOU for writing it :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brilliant.

Like everyone else said, amazing. Where do I get my own Sasha?

I actually link this story to potential partners as a general example of things that really turn me on.

Their relationship dynamic was incredible. I don't balk at the violence either, the most awesome thing about fantasy violence is that it doesn't hurt, so why not indulge?

Creepily, I'm also British, 23, 5'8" with brown hair and brown eyes, so I suppose that makes me like your series even more.

subinsidesubinsideover 13 years ago
Fabulous

Each chapter was better than the previous... and left me wanting so much more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sasha's Character

I really enjoyed Sasha's character. Especially in the end. Portions of it I found to be a touch past the bounds of what I'd consider an erotic turn-on (I don't mind erotic torture, but I don't like blatant brutality of women as a general rule), however, other sections more than made up for it. Excellent story either way, very poignant, and very exciting. Great job!

masochistic_desiremasochistic_desireover 13 years ago
Mmmm can I have a Sasha for x-mas?

This story was amaing! I had to get up and run an errand in the middle of reading, and all I could thing of when I was out was returning to the story. Even when it was over I just wanted more and more... Exellent job.

PurelyPleasedPurelyPleasedover 13 years ago
Still Love it!!

I loved this one before the changes, and I love it after the changes. You kept all of the scenes that mattered (LOL) the same, nd the additions made it great! The description and all-around writing style is hard to find; like you took the fantasy right out of my mind. Great job!

missmyst3rymissmyst3ryover 13 years ago
Wow

You put my deepest, most aching fantasy into words. Absolutely amazing and beautifully written. Thank you so much for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

This story was one of the best I've ever read. I love word porn as much as the next person, but I (LOL) got wrapped up in the plot and characters. I found Sasha to be honest, he's a rapist, and murderer and for some reason or another he fell in love with the captive, and I loved that Suzanne was quite level-headed, even for a prisoner. I've read stories like this where the woman was weak and gave it and was ready to marry and make puppies with her captor, but Suzanne fought, and she tried really hard to live. I loved this story. Despite what it's supposed to be, it ended up being highly entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a really good story. I couldn't leave the site until I finished all chapters. Sasha's character is spell binding. I loved the brutality of the story. It was exciting and a huge turn on. Good job!

XandryahXandryahover 13 years ago
WOW!

I definitely loved the story...it was perfect all the way through!

It's scary how closely related it is to the fantasies in my head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

This could easily become a romance novel(also known as smut novels). I loved the rape scenes, and it definitely became a favorite. However, definitely wanting to see what happens next. Do Suzanne and Sasha, runaway?

5 stars!



Two thumbs up!



As well as wishful thinking for more of your writing. Will check your Author page, and if you do have more work, to see if they too are as great; here's looking at you kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wasn't sure I'd like it...

After reading your disclaimer, I wasn't sure I'd like the story since I'm not into serious violence. However, I decided to give it a try and was VERY happy to be wrong. I love how much of a fighter Suzanne is, a lot like how I'd hope to be. And there is a lot of depth to Sasha - a sniper, murderer, torturer, rapist, but also - in a way - her savior. I really came to like him by the end. Very good character development!

kajira_girlkajira_girlover 13 years ago
love it!

I found this story through an essay that marked "Hunted" as a follow point for nonconsent...so glad I followed the link. Absoluty wonderful! I look forawrd to more (have already read the other two) BTW, I think this story ended perfectly.

Also, I am surprised to find you are a female, was reading it thinking the author was male and was impressed that he gave Suzanne a backbone...but now I know why. so much well researched info and great for both sexes. AWESOME!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One of my Favorites

I've had this story bookmarked for several years know; every once in a while I come back and reread it. I was pleasantly surprised to see that it had been edited. I've read everything you have posted here, and would love to read more. If you have somewhere else you post your work, could you add a link to your Biography page?

KatsWishKatsWishover 13 years ago
This is AMAZING

I love this story. It is by far one of the most AMAZING stories I have ever read. I love how it's written, the plot, the fact that there's more to it than just mindless sex. I think this story is beautiful!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great writer

You really have your characters established and was fast paced to keep readers on edge! Great piece.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfurrybert@furrybert
To clear up any misunderstandings in future, my stories are also available on other websites, possibly under the penname of Rennergetica, zeke, zekey or furrybert. I also have Hunted published as an e-book available at many ebook outlets under the penname of Zeke Connor. It ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES