All Comments on 'Hunted'

by furrybert

Sort by:
  • 597 Comments (Page 4)
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hottest story yet

This story had a lil bit of everything. I can't wait to read more by the same author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hunted

this was perfect, i could enjoy absolutely everything this story had to offer, there was a good balance of amazing sex and storyline. <3 cant wait to read more stories just like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Love this story...first read it a few years ago but I keep coming back!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazing

OMG, Thank you

That was amazing, I was completely gripped from start to finish,

read it, and then went back to the beginning and read it again,

Sure I ll keep coming back to it too x

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
VERY nice

Pretty sure I wouldn't actually get aroused by receiving a punch to the jaw, but that story was incredibly hot. Wow. I had gotten wet and was panting just a few pages in, Sasha is just about perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
very hot

I don't know what's more fucked up: this story, or me for being so turned on by it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

That was amazing, as was you're other story, i hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Best Story I've ever read on literotica!!!

The love story betwin the capturer and the captive was incredible!!

I could make so many comments, but the title includes each and everyone of them!!

Thanks a lot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
This was so hot!!!!!!

Hot hot hottt...I love this!

LittleIrishDollyLittleIrishDollyover 12 years ago
So....

Super sexy! Loved it!

RBAMRBAMover 12 years ago
Excellent

Probably the best if not at least in the top 3 of all the stories I have read on Lit.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
more

I read this story years ago and loved it. I just re read it and so despertly want you to continue this story please. Are you published?? I wish you would continue to wright. I love all of them but hunted is my favorite. Hope to see more of your work. Thanks for the ones you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Speechless

Most of the stories I've read on here are so atrociously weak, I can barely get through them (and often don't) but I could not stop reading Hunted!!! This was amazing and I honestly believe it deserves better than just being on this site! You could probably elaborate the story and publish it as a novel or put together an anthology of ones like this. DO consider because this is better than the majority of what's out there.

I would totally buy it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
good reading

i have a friend i would love to roleplay this with her she needs breaking so bad

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sequel.

Could you please please PLEASE write a sequel? I love the characters and I would love to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Disturbing yet compelling

Really the whole - 'pain torture' - thing isn't for me, especially when it involved two people who supposedly love each other. Despite that I found I couldn't stop reading this. My only quip is that, in the end, it wasn't love, it was lust. Other than that I found it a remarkably intriguing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
translation fail

"Ja cu te da jebem" should write "Ja ću te pojebati"

If you use the foreign words do your best to write them correctly.

Go to http://translate.google.com/

furrybertfurrybertabout 12 years agoAuthor
Translation

Thanks for your comments, but the translation was provided by a Serbian speaking person, which I would gladly accept over an often inaccurate computer translation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
If only all stories on literotica were like this....

wow wow wow! loved the story and the writing. I loved the way how some details weren't specified, allowing the reader to still use their imagination. Also as some commenters mentioned previously, great characterization for them both- you were able to get snippets of how they really were as the story unfolded, instead of having a paragraph with their characteristics like some authors like doing. It's also refreshing to have a heroine who I think was still able to maintain her self-identity despite her growing feelings for Sasha. Hurray for her thinking things over instead of just melting immediately to the wishes of her captor. The whole 'do you love me' sequence I thought was very well-handled- a momentary reversal of their normal roles that was sweet instead of cheesy, ditto the kitchen betrayal scene. SO many possible direct sequels to this story, I'd love to read one eventually, or any other of your future works. kudos!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I've come back SO many times just to read this one story. Arguably the best piece of erotic literature on the Internet. Please, please write more! <3

little_piggylittle_piggyabout 12 years ago
Still the best

No matter how many others I read, this remains my favourite literotica story of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

Had to print it so I could read it when I can get to my computer! I wish I could take her place, or wave a magic wand and turn my husband into Sasha. Made me cum! Hmm, maybe I can talk him into a little fun later....Damn... wet already ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!!!!

Oh my god!! I keep coming back to this story it's soo good! Ever since this one story I have been searching the net to find one that would match up but none do, this is just amazing. Hunted just plays out all of my fantasies it's like you read my mind anyways you need to write more! Please please please...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WOW

parts made me cringe but the entire story aroused me so greatly, I could not stop reading and gasping and wanting more....

I really loved this part:

"What do you want?" he whispered softly, his voice rapidly descending into desire-laden hoarseness. "This?" he asked, pushing so that the head of his penis threatened to enter her. She moaned in response, tried to lift her hips to meet his thrust, but he pushed her back down.

"No," he growled as he held her against the bed. "You don't move. I'm in charge. That's what you need, isn't it? That's what you want." He lifted her face level with his so that he could gauge her reaction to his next sentence. "To be controlled and dominated? And held down and fucked? Answer me."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
OMG

I LOVE THIS!!!!!

It is so god damn hot! I wish i knew a guy like Sasha...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
In Love with Sasha

im so inlove with this and the character sasha, u portrayed his evil side as well as his tender side very well.

its my 4th read of this since ive been on this site. excellent in every way love it..keep up the good work, would love a sequel to this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I want Sasha!

Wow! Wish I had a man like him!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

After my own heart lol . The punching made me cringe but I loved the domination...captivating and sexy as hell. I wish I had a man dominate me like that!

kattoy120vkattoy120vabout 12 years ago
Thank You

I have read this over ... and then again over.

It had inspired and revealed a side of my psyche I was becoming aware of, but unable to come to terms with.

It is a beautiful love story, full of human frailties and want.

Two humans with scars upon their skin and their essence, drawn together by war/ life as well as their spirits and their flesh.

Matching wounds and complimentary needs.

WarriorWomanWarriorWomanabout 12 years ago
Not my usual, and yet...

Not my usual type of story, but I read on because I enjoy discovering new talents. While the story did not turn me on, I found I like your style of writing and your skill in telling Sasha and Suzanne's tale. It was a very well-developed story. I enjoyed reading this from a purely artistic standpoint. Good job. ^.^

SwtCountryGirlSwtCountryGirlabout 12 years ago
Totally Amazing

Thank you so much for this story. Too often I find myself abandoning a story I'm trying to read because of grammar and spelling issues, or too many porn movie bits of dialouge, but there was none of that here. I also am now completely obsessed with Sasha, such a fantastic anti-hero. Again, thank you so, so much for sharing this work with us..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Now I know I'm a Sadist

This story was really intense and HOTTT!!!! You poses a real talent for writing and your descriptions left me feeling as if I was watching a movie...I loved it and want to see more work from you for sure!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Goddamn

Despite the fact that the poor girl got the crap beaten out of her, (but hey, I guess that's the whole point of torture, right?) I must say that this was probably one of the most satisfying stories I have ever read here!

Just what I'm always looking for. Domination, followed by realization of love and undying need and passion or one another.

Fantastic job!

And after reading this I'm a little bummed that I can't be Sasha's naked captive waiting for him in his bed for the rest of my life. :( Sad shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

amazing writing and story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
amazing

it was the best erotic story i've ever read... u should publish your work.. keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Amazing :)))))

You have amazing talent for writing. You should write more and get them published. Too often too many people have to abandon stories because of bad grammar as a previous comment said, but your story makes us want more! You should write more on Sasha or a character similar to him. All round amazing story :) xo

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 12 years ago
Stolen story

This story's writer really has talent and she HAS published it as an eBook. This story is stolen property of Zeke Connor, the author of this text. She originally published this on http://original.adultfanfiction.net/authors.php?no=1296781033 Unfortunately she's no longer active in the net, at least not with the same name. Credit where credit is due - furrybert is a pathetic plagiarist and a liar. This text is not of his writing.

GlacialisFIGlacialisFIabout 12 years ago

http://www.amazon.com/Hunted-ebook/dp/B003GIRQ82

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
To GlacialisFI:

Maybe this is Zeke Connor. How do you know it isn't? How do you know that furrybert isn't just a pen name? I looked up the book, and maybe this is just fanfiction of it, because the ebook is 55 pages long!

Anyway, great story. I want to know if Suzanne ever actually confesses that she loves Sasha; they seem like they would make a sweet couple if he would be a little nicer to her!

furrybertfurrybertabout 12 years agoAuthor
From the author

Just to be clear, this is my story, I wrote it, and I have personally published it both under the Literotica name of furrybert and the pen name Zeke Connor. It is available on several sites under furrybert or Zeke, zekey or Zeke Connor. It was still written by me, and so I did not plagiarise myself. Literotica took all my stories down due to this misunderstanding, but after explanation they are back, thankfully!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You're still here

good, so when is the next story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Wow.

This is uhm... errr... the... 10th time i've read this story? 11th? I don't really know. Whenever i find myself on Literotica, i find myself somehow migrating towards this story... and staying up way later then i should! Silly me. Anyway, thank you for writing literally the most amazing story i have ever read. Sooo hot. Keep it up <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I love this story, it has been years since I last read it but it is still really good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More!

Please! I beg you! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful !

I loved every word .. The intensity the dominance the chemistry .. I cried and lived every momment of it .. I wish I find my Sasha someday ! Keep writing .. This clearly is food for the Soul !! xx

LadyLustOrLadyLoveLadyLustOrLadyLovealmost 12 years ago
*drool*

Made me crave my Sasha for weeks on end <3

I'll beg even better than Suzanne could dream of if there isn't more one day. ^_^

sylviabellsylviabellalmost 12 years ago
OMG So Hot!!!

I am a huge fan of capture and domination stories but this one...OMG! I have never read a story like this one. I read it twice in two days and I can't stop thinking about it. I want to meet a Sasha of my own. Seriously, I would probably cream on the spot if I ever met Sasha. Please tell me there are more stories like this. Don't stop writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the best story i have ever read in literotica!

i'm not exaggerating. while i prefer gay stories, i could not literally tear my eyes away from this wonderful plot! while not certainly original, this is the best one i have ever read in literotica. despite the brutality and rape, i got so hot and bothered by sizzling chemistry between the two lead characters! if i have a gazillion bucks, i would certainly hire steve mcqueen adapt a screenplay from this story a make a movie out of it, get michael fassbender to play the role of sasha and angelina jolie for suzanne!

furrybertfurrybertalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Had never thought of that...

Before the previous comment I had never given any thought to an actual person I would visualise as playing Suzanne :)

I think I might lean towards good old Jennifer Garner. Or Eliza Dushku. I can't forgive Angelina for her 'British' accent in The Tourist, so she would have to be discounted sadly. This is fun!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmm tantalizing read!

i think Alice Braga (sp) would work well here, she looks tough, but at the same time tanned, toned and not too prissy.

im lost for a male actor though. cant think of anyone close to what i imagined... perhaps the lead singer of Daughtry - he might be a little too pretty though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hunted

I loved this story! Please write more.... So much raw animal passion, lust, pleasure and pain. Simply my favorite story on here>

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Wish i was suzanne in this story.....fantasizing of sasha for the last few days xxx

Laura xxx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing story!

Very well written. =]

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!

Sweet Jesus. I've been reading Lit for years. This has to be the hottest fucking thing I've ever read here. This story should be published. It is FANTASTIC!

Please, please don't stop writing. When shit is this good, I'm certainly not too proud to beg! *lol*

(Argh. Why isn't Lit letting me log in? :S)

-delugewriter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
speechless!!

I have NEVER commented on a story on this site, but omg this story is sooo good. You kept my interest from the first word to the period at the of your last word. Amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so hot!

i have never commented on here before but wow. that story is definitely the hottest thing i have ever read. i'll be dreaming of sasha for many a night to cum ;)

DowikaDowikaalmost 12 years ago

This has got to be the best story I've read on Literotica yet.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smashing good time

Can you make this into a book? lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

can you make this into a movie?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I like to imagine Michael Fassbender as Sasha ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was absolutely amazing! Hottest story I've ever read on here! Wow!

martie1066martie1066almost 12 years ago
What a Great Read!

I stayed up way passed my bedtime to finish this story. I have found a new favorite author

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Holy shit! That was awesome

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

Read this for about the 20th time. Hands down one of my Top 5 favorite stories on the site. And I agree with the Anon who said Michael Fassbender should play Sasha in the movie version. And I'm thinking Charlize Theron as Suzanne. Of course, this movie would have to be made in, like, France. Because Americans would fuck it up. Screenplay stat, furry!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Fucking Story

I really enjoyed it very much .And I loved the ending as well.This would make a great fucking movie ,if they cast it right it could be a great success .I really liked the characters .as well.Keep up the good work and keep the stories cumming and cumming and cumming .I know I did several times and on my own personal handjob rating scale I give it a 10 .Which is the best rating of all.Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
<3

i dunno how the hell did i get here but i dont regret it at all.. loved it ----

Cupcake

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done!

Props! Best read on this site and i've been reading for years!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
loved it!

Perfect mix of raw sexuality and intimate brutality. I look foraward to a sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was a beautiful story. Good job!

PrOn_EditorPrOn_Editoralmost 12 years ago
Kudos. Can't recall ever giving 5 stars, but you sir earned them.

I've visited LIT many times since it first launched. I've endured far too much sub 1-star rubbish from illiterate wannabe writers, mind-numbingly predictable interracial hype, twisted brutality from very sick minds and a nauseating amount of sad tales about cheating sluts and wimp husbands. I keep returning for the occasional gem of a well-constructed "be careful what you wish for" moral or better yet, the even rarer happy ending. (and not "happy ending" as in "so all the demented self-destructive pervy characters got what they wanted so they must be happy" stories meant to rationalize disgusting acts a writer fantasizes about while typing one-handed.)

This visceral, earthy and perfect length story relied just enough on coercion and brutal force to qualify for the NC category without going over the top to pander to the kinks and fetishes crowd. It conveyed in a very realistic way how a war-hardened man and an extremely competent woman on opposing sides might deal with being thrust together (pun intended) in an unusually intimate situation, how raw animal sex and principles can be woven into, of all things, a story with a happy freaking ending!

I think it's safe to say that stories on LIT don't get any better than this, so I won't likely read the other two in Furrybert's series. In fact, I might take a hiatus and read a good book or three. The synopses for the other two suggest they take Suzanne in other directions and that risks spoiling the potent feelings this one evoked. I'd like to BE a Sasha, and I'd like to HAVE a Suzanne in my life. Sadly, neither's going to happen, but I can daydream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is great.

I enjoyed reading this story very much. The plot line was flawless, and the characters were genious! This was a true non-consent story. It wasn't extremely kinky, nor was it too gruesome. Truly worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow...

This was an amazing story. I actually cried a little while reading some of the tender moments. It's a very twisted love story but I really did enjoy every word of it. :)

Flawless69BeautyFlawless69Beautyover 11 years ago

I seriously signed up a few days ago and so far, I've read this story about 30 times throughout the day. This story is HOT and had my guilty pleasures going haywire! THANK YOU for the effort you put into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Excellent

This was the best non-consentual short story I have ever read. This will always remain the best version of both Sasha and Suzanne, the other two are just you fiddling with them and you can tell. This one was more passionate than those other two, and actually made the other two painful to read. I think this should be published and sold though. LOVE it. It was hot and edgy right through and I love that the ending wasn't so mushy to ruined the characters but was still happy. Well done! If you wanted to continue the hunted series, I'd suggest you start with new characters rather than ruin and overwork these two.

Kudos to you for writing an excellent piece of erotica. Consider it favourited...

mary_aranxiamary_aranxiaover 11 years ago
The Best

This is perhaps the best story on Lit! Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amaaaaziiinggggg

Best rough, scary, sexy and primal story i ever read. Thank you, please more of this raw sexuality and domination. WOW!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This was really well done. I don't really read too much NC, this was good. -DC

HimsqwertyHimsqwertyover 11 years ago
Yay!!

This is the type of stuff I'm into and I can't ever find it!! I'm soo glad you wrote it!! More more!!!

AndromedaGalaxyAndromedaGalaxyover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is amazing, i loved it, it was like a really brutal spy story, and so much conflict! thank you so much, please keep writing!

Justme322Justme322over 11 years ago

This was Soo good. I read it a while back before I ever had a profile.....it's great.

I for some reason, accidentally pressed 4 stars n tried to edit but it won't let me. I meant for 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LOVE

Ive been on this site for a while and I still think this is the best story I've read on here. I love the characters and the whole plot in general. I loved both of your variations of this story and I look forward to any more you decide to write! You fictions are the ones I come back to and re read. Thank you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT DAMN!!!!

i may not like pain but damn, u jus made me a fan!!! i love this story! it is one of my favs bc its not only erotics but bc its also an actual story! love love love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Can't stop reading!

Absolutely love this story. I read it for the first time over a year ago & I always come back to it. Great detail & well developed characters. I would like to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
good read

pacing was perfect, story tight, and it gets you there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honest Opinion

This is the best read on the entire site. Nothing compares, and nothing is better than it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
the best read!

This is by far my favorite story. Tip of my hat to you for the great balance of brutality and passion. Thank you!

pleasurebound63pleasurebound63over 11 years ago
one of the best...

Stories I have read on this sight. Its amazing how two people can come together...would love to see more of these two!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Where can I find a Sasha?

Wow. I really loved this story even though it was brutal. I liked the characters personality as well! This story was by far the best I've read on here! Man, I really want a Sasha next to me right now, lol. Keep up the good work mate ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Is this Sasha based on the one from the movie Behind Enemy Lines? If so, this story nailed every fantasy I've ever had about him... perfectly! Great job!

AnnabellsAnnabellsover 11 years ago
Wonderful

I love it! Absolutely pulled me in, wonderful writing and story! More please!

roughsexstoriesroughsexstoriesover 11 years ago
I read it over and over again and I just can't get enough

I loved the story, the characters, the writing style , the brutality , sex scenes, torture scenes..........every thing the best ever

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
hmmmm ...

I linked to this story after reading one the best stories on 'Lit'. This one sucks. I have found that guys who write and enjoy reading rape stories are small minded dweebs with low self esteem who need to feel superior to women because they can't be equal to them in real life.

And you really think there's any "real" woman alive that enjoys being raped you've never met a real woman.

It really sucks to be you!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Both wonderful and disturbing

First, I'm female.

This was in the correct category-noncon.

The author warned about content.

The violence was disturbing. The sex was disturbing, rage inducing and yes, some even arousing. I don't go for rape fantasies. I think most people confuse submission or wanting to be relieved of responsibility/guilt with rape. (All the fun, none of the violence).

These two are not typical people and not in a typical situation. What happens is not surprising, given the intensity of both factors. Much is packed into a short tale but that compression is a major factor in itself.

Not a fluffy love story. Not a horror story. Just a story about two unique people who didn't find each other on match.com.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
amazing!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story! I'm a woman, who enjoys indulging in rape fantasies. This was brutal, raw, and arousing. Amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I'm still thinking...

This was a very intense story with a raw energy/sexuality bite to it. There were moments of discomfort on my part, but nothing I couldn't skip and move on. Ultimately, a great beginning to a good series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow

I'm not a large fan of gratuitous violence, but I do enjoy non-consent which led me here. I can't believe how incredibly hot I got reading this. While I know this will never join my fantasies of roleplaying, reading about this atypical duo got me wet from the start and I can't wait for my husband to get home so I can ravish him. I am also blown away by how incredibly well written this is. If this were a full length e-book, I'd absolutely have to have it with its unique line-crossing (in an outstanding way) in non-consent, for the unexpected emotions in the end, and for the beautifully crafted work of writing. Thank you, furrybert, for providing a story that is worthy of bookmarking and visiting over and over.

DixieBabeDixieBabeabout 11 years ago
Shocked...

I too linked to this story and was a little worried about the warning given by the author but decided to start reading knowing I could skip parts or ultimately stop reading if it didn't "do it" for me....Shockingly, I was really pulled in from the beginning and couldn't put my iPad down until I'd finished the whole story!

I am a female and I do enjoy the non-consent/ rape fantasies and honestly a lot of the stories I've read on here are too "simple minded" and provoke ZERO emotion; there's no rhyme or reason to them. I really felt drawn in to your story and found it really easy to imagine in my mind - not just the sex scenes but everything and I honestly feel that a lot of time and energy went in to the planning and writing of this story! Yes it was brutal in some parts but like some other readers said, the uniqueness of Sasha & Suzanne's situation isn't going to produce a fluffy, lovey-dovey story. It was honest and raw and I think you did an absolutely fantastic job with this! Bravo!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
So hot

The story is great, but the first three pages completely took my breath away. Inspired.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Story!!

Wow, your gifted....I really want Sasha!! Keep writing this was great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfurrybert@furrybert
To clear up any misunderstandings in future, my stories are also available on other websites, possibly under the penname of Rennergetica, zeke, zekey or furrybert. I also have Hunted published as an e-book available at many ebook outlets under the penname of Zeke Connor. It ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES