Hunter and Prey Ch. 05: Proposition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I giggle as I feel Ryan's stubble on my stomach as he licks up the stray chocolate which has melted on my warm body. Master Colin stares down indulgently as he playfully continues to feed me, sometimes taking away the fruit before I can bite, or holding it between his lips so I have to kiss him to get a bite.

Pretty soon they both realise how ticklish I am and take full advantage. I'm squealing, laughing and begging for mercy as fruit, fingers and teeth trail across my hot skin while I pull uselessly at the ropes.

"Oh Fluffy, I thought you'd love dessert," Ryan teases as he licks under my ribs and breaths gently on it; a wave of icy tingles spread outwards. I'm too breathless from laughing and begging to say much.

When everyone's had their fill of sweets and silliness, a comfortable silence falls. Master Colin gets up to offer me some water to drink before he puts on some relaxing instrumental music and dims the lights. Ryan's resting his head against my hip, his fingers feather light as they play with my pussy lips. I close my eyes to soak in how happy I feel right now. Although if I'm honest there is still a quiet throbbing in me, like the beat of a drum... more... more... more.

"Do you want this to stop for tonight?" Ryan's voice is like a rumble through my body. I open my eyes to see he's turned his head to look at my face, his head still a comfortable weight resting against me.

"No," I whisper. I feel like a child in a candy shop for the first time. On one level I know I'm going to feel sick from eating too many sweets at once, but on the other hand I don't yet know what overindulgence feels like.

Ryan lifts his head off of me to look at me properly. There's a hunger in his eyes that's almost frightening, and I suddenly realise how restrained he's been with me. My breath quickens.

"It's only going to get so much more deliciously worse for you. And once we tie you up there is no escape."

I stare at him with big eyes, I take another deep breath and feel that hum through my body. I need more. I nod in affirmation, "Please, Sir."

He kisses me roughly and his excitement shines in his eyes. He starts loosening the rope holding me down, and I take the opportunity to head to the bathroom and calm my jangling nerves.

When I come back both men are deep in conversation. They exchange a silent glance that I don't understand. My heart starts hammering against my chest. What have I agreed to?

Master Colin gives me a long assessing look before he says firmly, "Come here Slut."

When I take too long to get into position, he slaps my breast suddenly. I gasp before I can help it. Fuck that felt good.

Then, "Arms behind your back."

I jump to follow through quickly. Roughly he pulls me towards him. His hands tighten on my arms painfully, the expression on his face is savage as he says roughly, "I'm in the mood to cause you a lot of pain. I want to see you crying and begging while I fuck you like the slut you are. You sure you want that?"

"Yes, Master Colin," I say softly, staring straight into the dark depths of his eyes. The first tremor of uneasy excitement runs through my body.

He shoves me back roughly and I'm so surprised that I stumble back and fall on my ass. Like a viper, he's suddenly over me, his hand around my throat, his knee pushing and pinning me down. My adrenaline and fear spike and I freeze, terrified at how violent he seems. My breathing is coming in short, sharp bursts.

And then it hits me: he's not out of control. The pressure on my neck is tight enough to tell me he's serious but not enough to cut off my breathing; his knee is holding me down, but not using his full body weight. I suddenly realise he's testing me. Everything from his tone to his actions is abrupt, sharp, testing for emotional weakness, or any hesitation. I try not to break eye contact with him. I want whatever comes next; even more than I am afraid of it.

He lets go of my neck to slap my face abruptly; I cry out before I can stop myself. It wasn't a hard hit, more targeted to sting and shock me. He moves his knee off my stomach and forces it between my legs and presses hard against my pussy.

"If you want it so bad you dirty slut, then let's see you fuck my leg like a dog. I want your cunt to soak my trousers... Or you can beg me to stop for tonight."

A burning wave of embarrassment and humiliation sweeps me from head to toe, and I break eye contact. I can feel Master Colin stare down on me, silently wanting me to admit I've pushed myself too much tonight. I know he can feel me trembling beneath him. We stay frozen like this so long he's starting to loosen his grip when I start grinding my hot, wet cunt against his knee, savouring the rough feel of the fabric against my sensitive skin.

Master Colin was right in one respect, I did have to admit something before I could go forward tonight. And that's the fact that everything from his words to his actions have made me want him to fuck me even more. I don't know how I feel about the fact that clearly some part of me loves the unpredictable violence and humiliation. But this feeling is beyond something rational that I can explain, and that's hard to swallow for someone who craves sensible answers.

I look up at him as I thrust my hips forward and push hard against his leg. I can feel my clit grind against his bone and it drives me crazy. My mouth parts in a moan as my movement becomes more frenzied. I forget my pride as I feel him push his knee hard against my thrusts and I moan, "Thank ... you... Master..." I'm so close to climaxing.

"You better not cum Pet, or your fun for the evening ends here." Ryan's seductive voice cuts into my frenzied lust. I SO desperately want the orgasm that's been building for what feels like hours. I want to shout 'to hell with the consequences'... but... BUT there's a bewitching voice in my head that tells me there's more to be had, so much more. I force myself to stop moving. It felt as difficult as moving a mountain; my breath is rattling through my electrified body.

Master Colin stands up; there's a huge wet patch on his knee and a shiver of longing ripples through me at the thought of how close I was to satisfaction. There is a grudging acceptance on his face that I can take whatever they want to do next, and then a villainous smirk quirks the corner of his mouth. He's done being nice, his eyes tell me, there's no going back now.

Ryan pulls me up to standing and spins me around for Master Colin to bind my arms behind me.

My brain is still awash in lust as they each grab an elbow and walk me over to a corner of the room where I hadn't noticed rope hanging from the ceiling. Ryan steps behind me and weirdly starts plaiting my hair for a braid, while Master Colin gets ready with the anchoring rope.

At a nod from Master Colin, Ryan pushes firmly on my back, forcing me to bow forward. My hair falls into my face, and I see a cloth braided into the plait. What the hell?

"What's your safe words?" Ryan says firmly.

"Orange to pause... red to stop," I reply. There's only a slight tremble in my voice.

They both pause long enough to give me an opportunity to freak out and ask for it to stop. It feels like the longest wait in my life as I bite my lip and pray they keep going. I have to know; can I really take this.

I feel a rope being attached to the harness on my back and my waist, and I breathe a sigh of relief. Ryan quickly secures a spreader bar to my ankle cuffs. There's no running from this now.

Master Colin and Ryan stand back, and I can see the bulges in their trousers as they admire their bound, pain slut for the evening.

Suddenly, I lose my balance as someone tugs at a pulley. I feel myself pitch forward and rise up. I should have fallen on my face, but my weight is caught by the ropes anchoring me to the ceiling. My chest is parallel to the floor, while I'm almost standing on tiptoes. I tense my core muscles; it's a difficult balancing act. I feel sweat break out on my brow.

Ryan's face appears in front of me. He kisses my forehead gently. "You ok?"

"Yes, Sir," I murmur as I focus on balancing. His eyes laugh at my brave act, and he calls my bluff, sliding a blindfold over my eyes.

I suck in a panicked breath as my world is suddenly a sea of black velvet. My centre of balance is gone. Without being able to see, and my arms bound behind me, keeping my weight off the harness becomes impossible for a moment. It becomes a tightrope of focus on each muscle, each nerve ending screaming for attention. I feel every movement of air like an icy breath against my sweaty skin.

I gasp as fingers and hands suddenly glide over me, poking in places I didn't know I had. It grounds me in this ocean of feeling. Their touch feels like a blazing beacon of warmth in the sightless unknown.

I jump as I hear movement in front of me before the warmth of my stretched nipple becomes a burning furnace as a clamp is attached, followed by the other side. My breath hitches in panic, and I suppress a groan. I don't know how to describe it, but I get lost in this edge between pleasure / pain. It's exquisite. It's unbearable. I want more.

It feels as if I hang like this forever; suspended on a cusp. I can hear my blood pumping; the harsh rasp of my breath; feel the pulsing heat of my clamped nipples; the wetness sliding down my legs.

I'm a tightly tuned musical instrument - the first cord has been plucked and we are all breathlessly waiting for the musician to get started.

Feather-light touches tease me, sparks of light in this sea of darkness. I jump and lose balance, and then groan as I feel again the heat of the ropes rub and tighten against me; the throbbing of my nipples flares up as I move and stretch; the trembling of my legs as I pull myself back in place. It's exquisite torture.

"Ready for more, slave?" Master Colin says right before thrusting something into my dripping pussy. I yelp, it's icy cold and feels like hard glass. I flush red in embarrassment as it makes loud squelching noises as he pumps it into my hot cunt. That's how badly I want this. Both men laugh appreciatively.

"Last chance to call this off," Ryan whispers seductively in my ear. All I can do is moan, as I mindlessly push my hips back to get more into my pussy.

They tease my cunt with this icy shard until I'm whispering please with each breath. When it starts to feel warm with my body heat, I feel them slide it out and then nudge it against my tight asshole. I open my mouth in a soundless 'o' as it's relentlessly edged in, an inch at a time, until my body sucks it in eagerly and I'm pleasantly stretched.

I'm panting, hot and sweaty, blind to what happens next. I've completely become a mindless animal, no thought, just need. I feel frozen on the edge of a wave, unable to crest and reach that incredible height until they let me.

Time for the final touch. I feel someone take my hair and pull it back painfully. I squeak in panic as my neck arches backwards and my nipples are stretched painfully. My head jerks and I feel the toy move around inside me. Oh my god. I realise they're using the cloth in my hair to tie it to the plug in my ass. I'm gasping in short breaths.

For some reason Jess's words play through my head, "...embrace being a filthy, dirty, pain slut."

Yes.

Breath in. Breath out.

My world boils down to focusing on those two simple things; everything else is too complicated.

Each movement I make has a chain reaction. If I rest my neck, the butt plug digs in painfully. Lifting my neck up pulls on my nipple clamps. The tension on my legs and core is intense as I tiptoe to keep my balance right. More wetness slides down my leg from my dripping cunt and I feel fingers scoop it up and smear it on my lips and face. The smell of my arousal is overpowering.

Breath in. Breath out.

I can hear them moving around me. Sometimes close enough I can feel their body heat, but they don't touch me; I know they want to watch me for a while.

I find my mind sinking into my body. I get lost in this world of sensation; time is meaningless.

Breath in. Breath out.

I have no idea how long it's been when the musky smell of a man's arousal fills my nose before I feel a light touch run up my legs until it rests in my wet cunt. Like a lifeline in the dark, I throw myself into the feeling of him taking what he wants from my body, thrusting against that probing touch.

More hands tug at the butt plug, pulling my hair painfully back, stretching my nipples so hard I feel like they're going to rip. I'm breathless with the pain for one infinite second; then I cry out as the plug is pulled out, moaning as fingers work deeper into my pussy. My head falls forward gratefully, the pain on my nipples back to a delightful burn. I suck in sweet air and lick the saltiness of my sweat and cum off my lips.

I'm so close to cumming; I want to cum SO FUCKING BADLY. If I weren't so breathless, I would be begging pitifully. Ryan knows exactly how to play my body; whatever is left of me hates him a bit right now.

I feel a cock nudge playfully against my ass, start to push in and then disappear. Then a hard slap on my ass makes me jump and hang suspended for a moment. His handprint throbs as a promise of what's to come.

They're toying with me. Push and pull. Where one gives pleasure, another gives pain. I can't think anymore, I just ride the waves in the dark.

Fingers brush lightly along the back of my leg, my stomach, along my spine. Sometimes they pinch hard unexpectedly, other times it's a lover's caress. I've lost all sense of awareness around me. All I can think about is each touch leaving a trail of fire; an electric shizzle that coils me tighter and tighter into a ball of need.

And then I feel a cock playfully slide from the top of my ass, down the middle of my ass cheeks to rest again suggestively against my puckered hole. I'm panting in need.

"Please..." I start begging. The cock is lifted away, and I start crying. "Please fuck me. Let me cum."

The fingers are at my nipples, playing with the chain. "Ok," a voice whispers in the dark, "Cum."

I'm screaming as the nipple clamps are pulled off and waves after waves of pain short circuit my brain. I lose control, my body tenses as the orgasm tears into me.

My thoughts are incoherent as I come back from an intense climax. My limbs are spasming uncontrollably still. In the darkness of my mind the first thing I feel is the tightness in my shoulders as I realise I'm hanging from the rope. I pull my shaking legs under myself and breathe a sigh of relief as the pressure eases.

All I can think about is the exquisite throbbing aftershocks in my nipples, and the spasming still ripping through my pussy. I suck in a deep breath, and I swear I have never tasted air as sweet as this. My body is literally tingling.

But they want to push me harder.

I'm still contorting in pleasure as cold liquid pours onto my burning ass, and I feel fingers work it into me. Warm, callused hands grasp my hips firmly and pull me back to standing. Master Colin, I realise in a daze; that's the feel of his rough hands.

As the aftershocks continue running through my body, he slowly starts pushing in his very hard cock into my tight ass. It's finally happening; he's claiming what was promised to him.

I'm murmuring incoherently as I clench around him in protest at the invasion. And as unrelenting as a conquering force, whenever I relax and show an opening, he plunges forward pushing, burning a hole deeper into me. Fuck! Being stretched by butt plugs in no way prepared me for the rawness and overpowering sensation of someone fucking my ass on their terms.

My mouth opens in a silent scream as I'm stretched so much, I think I'm going to split in half! Oh god. I close my eyes and grit my teeth. I let go of the desperate need to control this moment, and the warmth of pleasure starts to wash through me as I do. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK.

I jump as I feel his balls slap against my throbbing pussy, and I realise he's buried completely inside me. I groan and convulsively clench around this invader, milking every inch of him. He growls loudly in appreciation and pauses; and the black storm in my mind stops.

Right here.

Right here, this moment right now: my arms bound, legs hobbled, impaled on his hard shaft. It hits me; I'm completely at his mercy. The restraints are just visual reminders of how powerless I am right now. In that moment anal sex feels like the ultimate form of submission. This could be pleasurable or painful depending on if I submit to his will or not; and from there I can only hope for satisfaction.

Something thin, hard, and small is slid into my still aching pussy. My brain screams "no more", but my body stopped 'thinking' a long time ago.

The blindfold is pulled off and I blink against the blinding light. Ryan is kneeling in front of me. He wipes the tears from my eyes and kisses me deeply, and as his tongue slides between my lips, I'm perversely reminded that another man's cock is buried in my ass.

Ryan's eyes stare at me and soak up all the raw emotion he sees there. He leans in to murmur in my ear, "He is going to fuck that virgin ass of yours and use you for his pleasure. And I'm going to watch as you beg him to do it."

I stare at him in disbelief, I don't believe him. I'm a hair's breadth from screaming 'red', but something in his words is like wildfire as it burns all sensibility out of me.

Master Colin slowly starts to slide himself out and suddenly I'm begging before I can think. "Please Master Colin. Please don't stop. Please fuck me. My ass is yours. PLEASE!"

I'm shocked at myself. I can't take my eyes off of Ryan's look of smug satisfaction as Master Colin starts to slide in and out of me. His eyes, god, the look in his piercing blue eyes makes me drown in his hunger.

A burning need to embrace the pain takes me and I move my hips back to meet Master Colin's movements. He needs no more invitation; he grabs the ropes holding me up for better control and starts to get into a rhythm. The momentum of the swing impales me on his cock with each thrust. My tits bounce wildly in Ryan's face. My expressions open for him to read and savour: pain, fear, excitement, surrender, bliss.

A new sensation clambers for my attention. A soft vibration in my pussy is playing a steady rhythm under the chaos that is my frayed senses. Ryan's wicked smile tells me who turned it on. It's such a soothing undertone that I am quickly lost in its sensation. It becomes a wet, warm counterpoint to my wildly beating heart and Master Colin's merciless pounding.

Ryan's widening smile is the only warning I have before my world explodes as strong, erratic vibrations ripple through my cunt. Another intense orgasm burns through me. Words are spilling from my mouth, but I have no idea what I'm saying. I hear Master Colin growl in appreciation; with a few final hard thrusts into me, nails digging into my back, he cums shuddering as I milk his cock.

I feel hot cum splash on my face from Ryan before I let go of consciousness in the wave of sensations. The words "thank you" are unspoken on my lips.

*****

I'm cradled by something warm and soft. A person? I hear someone ask if I'm ok. I feel like I've had an out of body experience. I lick my dry lips and try speaking, but words fail me. Am I OK? What does that even mean? I've never felt such raw emotions in my life. I felt connected to my body in a way I've never experienced before. Of course, I'm not OK. I'm shaking, every part of my body is trembling. I feel so alive.

I start crying. First, it's one tear and I bite my lip to stop, but I have no mental capacity left to hold back, and the sobs just start wracking my body. I have no idea why I'm crying. That was the best experience of my life. Perhaps I'm crying because it inevitably needs to end. Perhaps because I shredded past so many barriers of fear in my mind to come out the other side. Perhaps because I want to go back to that velvet black simplicity of that life. I genuinely don't know if I'm even still the same person after such a transcend experience.

1...345678