Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly moaned, the rain falling harder now as they stayed dry and warm under the blankets, their sex hidden from anyone who would walk past and notice them, even with Kelly as loud as she was. As her body recovered, Jennifer felt Kelly's hand began to rise back up her leg, becoming curious again. Hunting for what it wanted.

"My turn." She moaned into Jennifer, her eyes practically begging to rip off Jennifer's jeans.

"I should stop you." Jennifer said. She placed a hand on Kelly's adventurous hand, stopping her for the moment. "If you do not know what a Futanari is... this next part might shock you."

"What do you mean? Come on baby, take these pants off." Kelly said with a devilish grin.

"Just be prepared my dear. Your life won't be the same after this." Jennifer grabbed the top of her trousers and pulled them down, moving her hips under the blankets, till she got her pants off and over her boots, kicking them under the blankets.

"Come on baby, let me..." Kelly stopped. Her eyes widened. "... what...?"

Her hand had travelled up, moving to where she thought Jennifer's cunt would be. Instead, her hand was now grasped around something else. A twelve-inch monster, thick as her arm, that was currently protruding from Jennifer's groin.

A nice, thick hard cock.

Kelly had completely stopped, unable to figure out what was going on. "I don't... are... are you a man?"

"No baby. I told you. I'm a Futanari." Jennifer gave her a big smile. "The best of both worlds."

"I don't understand..." She was still trying to figure out what was happening, her mind racing, as she looked at Jennifer. Here was a beautiful woman in front of her...

"Here." Jennifer took her hand, taking it off her steel hard cock. Down she took her, passed the equally impressive paid of balls that were hanging between her thighs, each one the size of a peach, down below and underneath them, until she brought Kelly up. "You feel that?" Jennifer had Kelly's fingers press into her warm, oozing wet slit, hidden behind her sack. "See? I have one just like you. I also just happen to have something extra. That's all."

"This... this isn't normal..." Kelly said with a whisper. Jennifer left her hand there, letting her feel how puffed up her cunt was, letting her fingers get coated in her juices. She took her by the wrist and even let her fingers push a little inside her folds, and she smiled wider.

"Honestly my dear, it's strange you've never heard of us before. There is an entire race of us... though we aren't too popular here." The Church would kill her if they ever found her. For something she had been born with. Her entire people had been persecuted, hunted to the ends of the Earth, for what? One day that would change. One day her people would be free.

"This whole world is strange to me... it's like I'm in a dream... like nothing is real..." As Kelly kept talking, confusion on her face, Jennifer let go of her hand. Kelly's fingers remained though, lightly moving up and down across her slit. As skeptical of everything as she was, her curiosity was there. As was the desire that had built up earlier.

"If this is a dream, then why don't you do whatever you want to do?" Jennifer told her. "You could wake up at any minute. You don't want to regret not following your impulse?"

Kelly's fingers went a little deeper inside Jennifer. She let out just the slightest whimper as her grin remained.

"Can I... see it?"

Jennifer nodded. She grabbed their makeshift covers. "You can." She looked around quickly. The rain had scattered anyone on the docks, and they were still nice and hidden. She had no worry about any passerby's. She lifted up the clothes, moving them back, and up sprang her girl cock. It was veiny and hard, pointing straight up to the sky as it bobbed with every pulse of blood through the shaft.

"Oh... my... God..." Kelly eyes widened even further. "Holy shit!"

"Not bad huh?" Jennifer said with a grin. She was bigger than most men, by a long margin. Even out of the forest of hair down there, it was a magnificent sight. A little bead of precum had dripped down her cock head, leaving a little glaze as she remained rock hard.

Kelly's hand left Jennifer's slit. "I have to touch it again." She looked up at the Futanari, as if asking permission. Jennifer smiled and nodded.

Gingerly she grasped it, her fingers circling around her girth. Jennifer could tell she'd never seen anything like this before. It was huge in her eyes. "It's really real!" Kelly exclaimed. "I can't believe it..." A little grin started to creep on her face. "This is crazy!" Getting a tighter grip on it, Kelly began to slow move her hand up and down on the shaft, moving from top to bottom. Jennifer felt how her palm glided over her veins which bulged out along her length, bumping over it. Kelly's eyes seemed to glint and sparkle as she became mesmerized by the girl cock in her hand.

"Not so scary is it?" Jennifer asked her.

"No... not scary at all." Her hand went right up to the base of her tip. As she squeezed, some more precum dribbled out of Jennifer's slit, making her giggle. "This has to be a dream."

"A good dream at that." Jennifer watched Kelly, as shuffled closer to her, bringing her face closer to the thick, heavy object. "You should allow yourself to let go of your inhibitions." She told the young girl. "Do what your heart desires."

Kelly gave her a look. "Are you sure?"

"I want you Kelly. Take it."

She smiled wide again. Her hand tightened around the shaft. Down she went, head first, her lips swallowing up Jennifer's head. "Oh God!" Jennifer let out a loud, sexual moan as her tip was now slipping into Kelly's mouth. "That's it baby!"

There was nothing better than getting your cock sucked. Jennifer may have had everything that a man and woman possessed, but when she had someone on her cock, licking and sucking away like Kelly was... she was in heaven. And the girl knew what she was doing. Her father and brothers had trained her well. Say what you would about the church, they knew how to turn women into submissive little whores who could service a cock like no other.

Kelly kept her grip on Jennifer's shaft down by the root, and began to slowly jerk her off, moving her hand up and down and squeezing tighter, milking her shaft, as she kept her mouth over her cock tip. Her tongue was swirling around, licking the edges of her mushroom head, while her warm and wet mouth coated her glan in all her saliva.

Jennifer's hand rested on Kelly's head, keeping her down there, but she didn't need to force the girl to stay. Kelly was very happy where she was. She began to bob her head, sinking her mouth lower down onto the shaft, swallowing up all of her head and then went an inch further.

"I'm surprised how much you can get down!" Jennifer said, happy with how invested Kelly seemed to be in pleasuring her. "Most women struggle with something this big!"

Kelly pulled herself off, taking a big gulp of air, as saliva dripped all over her chin. She looked so slutty like that, that Jennifer's cock seemed to throb even harder. "I reckon I can take some more." She said with a wicked grin, before putting her head back down on Jennifer's shaft. This time she went halfway down in one go, Jennifer hitting the back of Kelly's throat.

"My God!" Jennifer saw stars as Kelly sucked on six inches of her cock. This girl was amazing!

Kelly began to really get into it, bobbing her head up and down with speed, her hand movements matching her mouth. Two hands gripped her shaft now, swirling together as Kelly gobbled her up, her tongue licking and thrashing across every inch she could get. It was a whirlwind of pleasure. Jennifer felt her balls throb, moving within her sack, stretching out the skin as they yearned to release their load. She had a huge amount of cum to release, not having had an orgasm herself for days. Even her slit underneath her sack was dripping, a river of her girly juices pouring between her legs as Kelly took her to heaven.

"If you keep going my dear, I won't be able to last much longer." Jennifer told her.

Kelly's head continued to bob up and down on her monster, but she looked up at her. She knew what Jennifer meant. With a disgruntled sigh, she popped her mouth free of Jennifer's cock, more saliva dripping all over her, and she stopped pumping her cock with her hands.

"I want to blow you." She said, but she turned her head to the side. "But I also want you inside me."

"Lie down." Jennifer told her. She didn't even wait for Kelly to respond. She grabbed her by the shoulders and pushed, getting Kelly on her back. Her male, dominate side was starting to shine through, as it often did when she was this horny and had an eager, willing girl before her.

Kelly didn't mind, she seemed to like how rough Jennifer was being with her. As she got on her back, she immediately spread her legs, opening herself up, that rich river of her flowing molten cunt before Kelly. Her fingers went to her clit, rubbing herself, waiting for Jennifer to enter her.

"Fuck me." She groaned.

Jennifer took her cock in her hand, so thick that one hand wasn't enough to even grasp it properly, and aimed her tip right at Kelly's cunt. The heat was radiating out of her, and Jennifer felt her heart thundering in her chest as she was about to slide herself in. All her life she had lived at the edge of the world, only with her kind, craving the day where she could come here and find a good woman. To fulfill the need she had felt within herself ever since she was a young child.

The desire to breed.

Whether Kelly knew what was going to happen or not, it was too late for her. Jennifer pressed her cock right up against her cunt, and began sinking herself within. She was tight, very tight, but she was wet at least, and as long as she kept the pressure up, she could force her way inside.

Kelly continued to rub her little nub, moaning, arching her back as Jennifer got her cock head inside her, slipping in, and then more inches began to enter her wet canal. "Too big!" She said. But she didn't try to push Jennifer back at all. The Futanari kept going, moving more of her length inside. It was tough going, Kelly seeming to clamp her walls tighter around her shaft, until she was nearly eight inches deep and met the final obstruction.

The girl arched her back even further, lifting herself up, as Jennifer reached the start of her womb proper, her cervix, closed off. No matter though, she had most of her length inside her, and decided to wait before she began to fuck her properly. Kelly would need some time to relax, to allow herself to get comfortable with the huge thing now splitting her in two.

This was only the second time Jennifer had been with another girl. She was used to fucking other Futanari, their pussies so much more robust, stretchier, used to the size that each of them had swinging between their legs at her village. All girls in the Empire were told to leave their slits alone. They never touched them, they were never even allowed access to them. The only time was when their husbands decided it was time to father a child, and then most of them thought of the practice as disgusting and undignified. They were all anal sluts. They balked at the thought of having anyone in there other hole.

But not Kelly. As Jennifer rested inside her, stretching and expanding her cunt out, feeling her beginning to relax, the extreme tightness abating a little, the girl immediately began to slowly grind herself into Jennifer. Her hole was impossibly wet, that even as she moved her hips about, Jennifer could slide herself in and out with ease.

"Fuck me." Kelly looked up to Jennifer, her mouth open, tongue drooling. "Fuck me with that girl cock of yours!"

Jennifer was over the top of her, arms by Kelly's side. She leaned and kissed her, as she pulled her hips back, sliding herself out, and then thrust herself back in.

Kelly screamed into her mouth as they kissed, her hands wrapping around Jennifer and fingernails digging into her back. Jennifer didn't stop. Back and forwards her hips went, pumping her length into Kelly as deep as she could get, making her scream and moan and cum with every thrust.

She broke their kiss, panting, looking down at Kelly as her manly nature took over. As fun as it was too have another Futanari inside her, fucking her cunt, Jennifer was truly at peace when her cock was in somebody else. That was all she wanted. To fuck and fuck until she passed out, pouring her cum into every pussy and mouth she could get.

"I'm going to fill you up with my seed!" She told Kelly. Her cock was punishing her, the tip battering into her cervix, causing an endless wave of orgasms to hammer into Kelly. The girl just held onto her, opening her legs wider, so that Jennifer could get as deep as she could.

Her balls were slapping into Kelly's taint, the huge orbs painful as they cried out to Jennifer that they needed to release their payload and soon. She could feel the volume of them, heavy and sloshing with their load, as her girl cum spilled down onto it, coating her hairy sack, driving her wild.

The smell of their sex began to envelop them, swarming around their bodies as they rutted between the crates, the rain stopping as they continued to fuck. One of Kelly's hands let go of her back, snaking it's way underneath her shirt, and found Jennifer's breasts. She groped and pulled on her nipple, causing Jennifer to grunt.

Her teeth gnashed together as her thrust became powerful, sliding Kelly along the ground as she fucked her with animal force. Her cock was like steel, Kelly's cunt spasming around her length, and she felt that she was close. Her previous blowjob had pushed her too far, and now she was ready.

"I'm going to put my seed inside you!" She told Kelly. "I'm going to do it!"

"Do it baby! Cum inside me!"

"I'm going to make you a Futanari! I'm going to make you my pregnant Futanari!"

"What...?"

"I'm so close... Here it comes... you're going to be pregnant... oh fuck... oh fuck you want my cum!?"

"But... what... oh shit..." Kelly now gripped her tighter. "Oh fuck I can feel it!"

Jennifer couldn't stop herself. She grabbed Kelly, scooped her up in her arms, and leaned back. Both of them rutted into each other, hips thrusting, as Jennifer screamed. Clothes and blankets fell off them as the Futanari exploded, cum spurting right into Kelly's womb as her cock stopped right at her cervix.

Both of them held one another as they orgasmed together, Jennifer feeling her cock throb as her balls emptied, basting all of Kelly's insides in her seed. So much poured out of her that Jennifer could feel Kelly's belly expand and bloat, her womb unable to cope with the amount of cum currently being poured inside her, until it began to drip out of her cunt, as tight as it was around Jennifer's shaft.

"Jesus! It won't stop!" Kelly grunted, clutching her growing belly.

Jennifer collapsed on the ground, sprawled out, as Kelly fell off her. Both woman lay panting on the ground as Jennifer's cock slipped out and free of Kelly, and her cunt became a river of white goo as the seed began to spill out of her.

They lay there for a moment, panting, looking up at the crates and sky above, collecting their breath, their bodies shaking and convulsing every few seconds as they returned to earth from the mind shattering fuck.

"... That... was... amazing..." Kelly whispered, hands running up her body, moaning to herself. She looked like a cat, so content, a big smile on her face.

Jennifer said nothing. Now that they had finished, she realized the enormity of what she had just done. Slowly, creeping upon, was the fact that she had just bred this woman. A woman who had no clue who or what she was, and what was about to happen to her.

And she had done it while trying to rescue her mother.

She got herself up, cum still dripping from her cock, her legs dripping juices as well, as she searched for her pants under the covers. Kelly turned to look at her.

"Not about to cum and leave are you?" She giggled and smiled.

"I... I'm not." She said, forcing a grin and turning to face Kelly. "I'll be back soon. I'll go find us some water. I'm thirsty now." She leaned in and gave Kelly a kiss. "Besides, I wouldn't mind a round two."

"I'll be here... God, look at the state of me." Kelly could only laugh as she looked at her body. Her belly had a definite bulge, while cum continued to pour out of her from between her legs. "Maybe I should just go jump in the Thames and clean myself off?"

"I should have given you a warning about my volume." Jennifer couldn't take her eyes away from Kelly's new bulge. It was going to happen quickly and soon. She wouldn't be that small for much longer. "I'll be back. I promise." She pulled her pants on and stood herself up, readjusting her clothes. The docks remained empty. "If anyone finds you, or comes past... don't say anything, OK?"

"Sure." Kelly smiled. "Don't worry, I'll be fine." She yawned. "Might just have a little nap. It's past my bedtime."

Jennifer nodded, and then headed out into the rain.

She had left, her original thought to never come back. Her priority was to free her mother. She needed to get her off that prison ship, she needed her. They had a mission in London, a plan, and it was all going tits up very quickly. Years of planning was being tossed aside. And Jennifer was guilty of a huge part of that just now.

She had walked maybe fifty yards before she stopped. The rain was starting to drizzle again, the wind cold and icy, as she brought her hands around her chest and nuzzled into her clothes. Her cock was still warm, half erect, dripping with all of Kelly's juices. She was just going to abandon her.

Jennifer knew she had to leave. She couldn't bring Kelly with her.

But her conscience wouldn't let her take another step forward.

That woman was pregnant with her child. That woman was going to be a Futanari. She didn't know anything. She seemed to have no knowledge of the world around her. She couldn't just abandon her.

Against her better judgement, fighting the rational part of her brain, Jennifer turned around. She had to go back for Kelly. She strode with purpose, moving back through the docks.

But she was too late.

Her heart sank as she saw a group of sailors huddled around the crates. "No... no..." She stopped. It had already happened.

She saw Kelly, standing there in the rain as it began to pour down, naked with the men surrounding her, trying to calm her. They were keeping their distance from her as she looked terrified, scared, her eyes wild.

Kelly was clutching her belly, a belly that was now nine months pregnant, so much bigger than it had been before. It happened quicker than even Jennifer had thought possible. And hanging between her legs, hard and erect, was Kelly's new cock, a matching set of balls swinging underneath it. There was nothing Jennifer could do. It was too late.

Kelly sank to her knees, crying, having no clue what was happening to her, as the sailors slowly moved in and through a coat over her, covering her up. "Get the police! Inquisitors! There's been an attack!"

They tried to comfort her as she sobbed. "There, there miss, it's going to be OK. It'll be alright." But it wouldn't.

And so Jennifer spent the next day watching from a distance, watching as the Inquisition hauled her mother, her mother's lover, and Jennifer's own lover onto the Galleon bound for the Western colonies. Tears streamed down her face as she was helpless to stop them. She had failed them all. They were marched on board the ship like prisoners, freaks that the general society had deemed unacceptable. It was possible that it would be the last time she ever saw her mother. The last time she would see the mother of her child.