Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus found himself admiring the young man. He would make a good Inquisitor with those types of skills. He seemed to be a perfectionist, with a great attention to detail. Perfect for dealing out punishment. But perhaps he might be too cold for Stella? She was a woman who wanted love, deep down.

Often late at night, when he was reading by the fire and she was curled up at his feet, they would sometimes talk. They would chat about life, religion, gossip, boys. Marcus had grown to understand that as much as Stella wanted to be anally reamed at every moment, she was also obsessed with finding someone who could hold her and comfort her in bed.

Mr Winton snapped his glove on, and turned to look at Stella. "On your knees again, face on the floor, ass up slut." He said.

Marcus was unsure if this man could supply that. There was only so much fucking a woman wanted before she realized she needed something else.

Speaking of which, he could feel Gwen's ass starting to tighten up around his fist as he kept slowly moving within her. She was struggling to pay attention to anything. For Gwen, she craved the harder, most rigorously devout man she could find, and an Inquisitor was at the top of her list. She had dreamed as a young girl of finding and marrying a man such as he. They did love each other, but for her love came from their unwavering faith and the following of dogma. That was what she craved.

For Julia, he didn't know. The girl was smiling, watching her sister get back on the ground, ass pointed towards them. Bonding through discipline was not only encouraged but mandated between women by the faith. Lesbianism, as it was referred too, was held to be normal and healthy among women. But for his daughter Julia, if she wasn't sucking his own cock, he wondered if she would ever pursue a man. She seemed far more interested in the nether holes of Gwen and Stella than the cocks of another man. And she spent a lot of time with her friends at the university. He was sure they were fucking each other quite often. Not a bad thing, really, but he wondered what Julia really wanted in life.

Marcus increased the speed of his anal fisting into his wife, pumping her harder, so he could bring her to another swift orgasm. She kept the plug in her mouth but was forced to grab her large pregnant belly as she came all over his fist. He pumped her hard, riding her through it, until he slowed right down.

"Have a rest slut." He ordered. Gwen was sweating and panting hard. Her condition was making it harder for her to go through the hours of proper discipline they had practiced before her pregnancy. Marcus had no desire to make her feel exhausted or put pressure on her. He popped his fist free out of her ass, leaving a huge gaped hole.

He took the plug back from her, inserting it within her bottom once again, and locked it in place on the chastity belt. "Clean me." He commanded her. Gwen slid herself off the seat and onto the floor next to him, still a little breathless as he held out his hand to her. She obediently grabbed it and began to suck his fingers clean.

"Daughter, I want you to ride your father's cock." He said to Julia. The young girl practically jumped right off of his fist as he said that. She was excited and eager to have her father's cock back up her rear end like a good daughter.

As Marcus pulled his other hand free out of his daughter and let her sit atop of him, facing Stella as well, he saw Mr Winton rub a sizeable amount of oil all over his glove. He was completely lubing it up, getting his right hand ready to go exploring into her bowels.

Julia meanwhile grabbed Marcus's cock and sat herself down atop him. His fat tip pushed right into her sphincter and was swallowed up immediately by her. There was no pressure or nothing fighting him, in fact her ass tried to have him enter it quicker. Julia sat right down on his thighs, letting out a little sigh, as all of her father's thick inches was now buried in her backside where it belonged.

"Grab your ass and pull yourself open." Mr Winton was now standing over Stella, behind her, looking down. Marcus was peering around Julia was just starting to work her ass up and down on his shaft. She was so loose and gaped it was going to take some time to get him to cum. She was warm and soft back there, nicely lubed up at least, and she knew what she was doing. She placed her hands on his knees and rode his cock while Gwen continued to suck his fist clean.

Stella meanwhile grabbed her ass cheeks. She had her head on the ground, turned to the right, and was reaching behind herself to part her ass as best she could. Her ass looked even more gaped as she stretched it wide, the size of a coaster.

"I want to test your depths." Mr Winton got down on his haunches behind Stella. "I hope you can take me to at least my elbow."

She definitely could, Marcus thought to himself. Considering how worked up she was, she was really going to show him what she could do.

The demonstration continued to go swimmingly. Mr Winton got behind Stella, lubing up his gloved hand even more, ensuring he was going to be fully prepared to enter her. Stella continued to keep her cheeks as spread open as she could get, her eyes begging him to enter her.

"Your ass is incapable of closing." The young man said. He remained on his haunches, but now with his gloved fingers he was circling her sphincter, inspecting her closer. "You have truly been wrecked from years of intense anal punishment. Even if you stopped it completely and never had this ass fucked ever again, I doubt it would ever fully recover."

Stella shuddered as his fingers continued to circle around her pussy and distended rosebud, teasing her, never truly sliding inside.

Julia meanwhile was bouncing herself up and down vigorously now on Marcus's cock, her enthusiasm and age unfortunately undoing any chance of her taking things slow. Young girls were all the same: so eager to reach the finish line and have a full anal destruction as quickly as they could. They weren't like young men who wanted to go slow, explore, and fully stretch them out.

Gwen was finding herself watching her step daughter bounce up and down on her husband's cock, her sucking of Marcus's hand all most forgotten. So easily distracted by their nature.

"Slut." Marcus warned. "Don't make me punish you."

His wife give him a quick, apologetic smile and nodded. She returned her eyesight to his hand, but all of her attention he knew was directed at what was happening on top of his lap. Marcus could feel the drips of his daughters juices starting to spill out of her chastity belt as she worked herself up even more. Her young cunt was a flood of excitement.

"Now to show your father how much of a good husband I will be." Mr Winton turned to Marcus. "If it's alright with you sir, I would like to give the demonstration now."

"Very good Mr Winton." Marcus sighed. Julia was bouncing hard up and down on his cock, and he could feel his shaft tensing. He didn't want to cum just yet, he wanted to have his attention focused on Stella. But Julia knew how to work him good.

Marcus tried to distract himself from his youngest as she kept pumping her ass up and down on him, her own orgasm seeming to start, her muscles convulsing around his shaft burying into her nether, as Mr Winton now began inserting his fist into Stella.

He went slow, painfully slow, half inch at a time. He'd brought his fingers together in a point, diving into her backside, the process stretching her out as he got the knuckles in first, then past his thumb. He kept going, pushing past his wrist, down his forearm.

Stella came, silently screaming, her orgasm crashing through her. There was no shame in that. She was built to be anally destroyed and that was what was happening. A fist in a woman's ass not producing an orgasm would have been something weird.

"Good. Good." Mr Winton nodded, watching his arm slowly disappearing inside of Stella. "Very good indeed. No resistance whatsoever."

He got all the way to Stella's elbow before he stopped, and that was unfortunately due to simple physics. Stella was smaller than him, and there was simply nowhere else for Mr Winton to put his arm. He had shoved as much as he could inside her that she could physically take. This pleased him greatly.

"A true devout slut." Mr Winton was very happy. "But my slut, this demonstration is just about me as much as it is about you." Not letting Stella get to comfortable, he began removing his arm out of her backdoor. "This will be our true test for your father. To prove to him if we are to be wed."

Mr Winton seemed to be getting more and more excited as he brought his arm all the way out of Stella's arsehole up to his wrist, and this time quickly he shoved his whole hand back inside her up to his elbow. Stella was just a drooling, cumming young woman whose head was up in the clouds. She had a smile plastered on her face as her head lay pressed into the floor, saliva spilling out of the corner of her mouth, as she fell apart.

Her hands dropped to her side, unable to stay up, her ass cheeks wobbling back together. But it didn't matter. Mr Winton had begun to rigorously fuck her, shoving his arm into her backside, fisting her deeply and quickly. Cum rained out of her chastity belt as her orgasms became long, powerful and now endless.

His face became ecstatic as he watched Stella take a complete battering and only get turned on more by it. She was a complete masochist, only feeling greater pleasure from her punishment. She was the perfect wife material. But he was worrying Marcus. The look on his face as he was almost punching inside his daughter's insides, as if he couldn't get enough.

As if he wanted to go further.

Some young men became obsessed with the idea of pushing their wives to their limits, and then beyond it. It was important that no one ever truly become comfortable, and that a continued stretching and fucking of a woman's bottom was best for everyone. A woman should be filled to her maximum capacity in her backside at all times.

But there were limits to what the human body could do. And sometimes those limits created injuries and sometimes worse. Mr Winton was a smart man, which was what troubled Marcus. He could see him becoming obsessed with pushing Stella all the way to her limits and quickly, without giving her the time to adjust. Men were sadists, women were masochists. The two complemented each other. But you had to know when to stop.

Marcus felt Julia orgasm again on top of him, and his own orgasm now quickly approaching. "Your mouth." He instructed, slapping his daughters' buttocks with his free hand. Julia pulled himself off of his cock, wobbly on her knees, sweat pouring off her, but she did as commanded. She got between his legs, panting, and took hold of his cock which was coated in all of her juices from his backdoor, and swallowed him whole in one go.

She sucked on his cock, the last few pumps inside her throat all the was needed to push Marcus over the edge. He grabbed the side of Julia's head and held her in place as he grunted, shooting forth his white creamy load into his daughter's mouth for the second time tonight. He emptied himself inside her and like a good, well trained girl, she swallowed every drop without fail.

Her eyes looked up at him adoringly, so happy with herself for getting to swallow her father's load one more time. She had been spoiled.

For his wife though he saw a twinge of jealously. She had yet to receive any of his cock tonight, while Julia had helped herself to twice the helpings. Marcus would have to reward her later tonight lest the jealousy fester. She was the matriarch of the family, as such she should have more of his time than his daughters.

While Marcus had been pumping his load into Julia's hungry mouth, Mr Winton had reached the pinnacle of fisting into poor Stella's ass. She was a wreck, almost on the verge of passing out. The only reason Marcus knew she hadn't was the fact that she was still bent over, ass in the air, taking her anal fisting like a professional.

Mr Winton was frenzied, diving harder, trying to push in past his elbow. He slammed his fist harder into Stella, whose asshole had all but given up. Lubrication oils and previous juices were running down her thighs as this consistent sound of wet squealching came from being anally fucked one of the hardest times of her life.

Julia still had Marcus's cock in his mouth, slurping away, still trying to coax out any last drops as his shaft began to slowly deflate. Her head was bobbing up and down, moaning ever so slightly, as he pulled her off. Julia was dismayed as Marcus grabbed her head and pushed her next to Gwen, standing up out of his chair.

"Mr Winton."

The young man was still fisting Stella hard as she orgasmed once more again, screaming loud, a piercing shriek as her hardest orgasm yet hit her.

"MR WINTON!" Marcus snapped.

Finally Mr Winton stopped, turning to Marcus, arm still buried in the woman's ass. He was panting, covered in sweat, a wide-eyed look to him, like a man caught. He took a moment to look at Marcus before turning back to Stella and for the first time seeing the condition, she was in.

"Mr Winton, I believe the demonstration may be over." Marcus said flatly.

"I believe you may be right sir." Mr Winton seemed as if he didn't know where he was for a moment, as if he was coming down from the stars back to planet Earth. Stella was moaning, a sopping wet mess underneath him, the floor covered in her cunt juice. Mr Winton pulled his hand free out of her backside, which only seemed to produce another quick and small orgasm out of Stella, before she finally collapsed on her side, completely exhausted.

"I hope the demonstration has been too your liking sir." Mr Winton stood up, shaking it off, all back to business.

"I'll get my daughter to help you clean up." Marcus said.

"That won't be necessary Sir. Merely a towel will suffice." Mr Winton gave a quick smile.

"Can I offer you my other daughter or wife to help with your other problem?" Marcus asked. He pointed to the front of Mr Winton's pants which were tented and stretched. He had a raging hard erection from what he had been doing to Stella.

He waved him down. "That's quite alright Sir. It's quite late and I've already imposed enough. I have a sister or mother at home to help with such minor difficulties."

Julia stood up and headed to the kitchen without Marcus even giving her a command. She returned quickly with a towel and offered it to Mr Winton. He thanked her and wiped down his arm, removing his glove in the process. Meanwhile Gwen had waddled over to Stella, stroking her hair, as Marcus's daughter laid there in blissful oblivion.

"I will think on your demonstration Mr Winton and come to a conclusion over the next couple of days. As you know this is an important decision that I won't take lightly. My daughter's future and health must come first."

"I completely understand Sir." He finished with the towel, giving it back to Julia. He began collecting his things, putting them back in his pouches and pockets, grabbing his coat and putting it back on. "I hope the decision is favorable on my end. And if not, thank you for the opportunity to meet you at least." He offered a hand to Marcus, the clean one that had not been in Stella's backside. Marcus took it and shook.

"Julia will show you out." Marcus gave him a curt smile and nod.

And just like that Mr Winton was gone, leaving behind a used and soiled daughter of Marcus's, and one difficult decision to make.

Chapter Five

It had been a few days now since the new girls had entered the church for their new training. Next door to the church proper was the monastery, larger than the Church itself, which housed the dorms, refectory, training rooms and smaller prayer rooms for everyone who lived on the premises. As it was currently there was Father Luke, the presiding priest of this church, and then Christine and the nine nuns underneath her, including Sophia and Angela. Then there were the thirty other young women under their care, divided into groups since their arrival.

Father Luke had very little to do with Christine's work. He spent most of his time in his little office, writing sermons for the weekend, studiously going over books and holy writings, spending the last of his days holed up alone. He was near eighty, still clinging to life somehow, and looked like a corpse. No one knew what the secret to such a life was, he was the oldest Father in the city. He ate the same meal everyday, bread and soup.

Still, it allowed Christine to pretty much rule in his stead. She was able to set timetables and lessons for the girls as she liked, and everyone obeyed her. She was strict, she knew, but she got results. No girl was here for more than three months before they were sent home, reeducated into becoming proper women of society. It was why she got the harder cases, and the richer parents and husbands. Donations to this church seemed to outdo any other.

Lunch had just been concluded, all the girls bustling out of the refectory, bowls and cutlery in their hands to take to the kitchen where one of the groups of students was on duty to clean up. Christine had left early, leaving Angela in charge to keep an eye on everyone, as she headed to her classroom to get set up for her lesson. A very stern Angela, a harsher disciplinarian than even Christine, stood at the front of the room, arms crossed, watching them all.

There was no unnecessary talking. No one wanted to be punished. No more than they already were. The sight of Angela standing there with her stern face, nude from the neck down, all wearing the top headscarf of her habit and her chastity belt, was an alluring and dangerous figure. Perhaps that was why women dressed the way they did behind closed doors. The idea of nudity, mixed with stern discipline, devotion, and masochism.

Walking down the hall, the click of her shoes echoing through the stone passage, Christine entered her small classroom. It was only designed for ten students at a time, but she never had classes larger than that here. She had a small desk and chair up the front, while ten wooden desks and accompanying chairs were in rows of five, two a column to the back.

Every chair had a hole cut into it, exactly where a woman's bottom would be, designed for training as Christine saw fit. Today though she had her new batch of girls, the six who had arrived the other day, and they were still in the early stages of learning. On top of her desk was a jar of fragrant oils, seen in every room and house across the Empire, as common as water. Needed for such anal devotion and to ensure no harm was ever caused needlessly. Next to it, was a box for today's lessons containing her special tools, as well as her steel punishing rod, cane, and a smaller whip. Standard items needed to bring out all the masochist tendencies in built in every woman.

Christine herself was dressed in her regular day to day attire that she wore through the halls of the monastery. Her simple black and white habit, pulled over her dark hair, which went down to her shoulders. Around her torso and breasts was a leather harness, strapped at the back so as give her breasts a little extra comfort during her lessons. Her nipples had been pierced with bar, two large heavy steel balls on either end, giving them a little weight and sag, and perpetually pulling them down. It felt as if someone was constantly tugging on them, which did nothing but frustrate her all day. It was all part of her devotion, to test herself greater than any of her students, to be the pinnacle of what they should all aspire too.

Her belly button had been pierced as well, a small golden cross hanging from it, dangling before her. And then there was her chastity belt, different to one that standard women wore in society. This was silver with golden inlay, with a special slot in the front for added equipment should she require it. She still had the same vents at her front for using the bathroom when required, while in her rear she had her plug safely nestled inside her.

1...56789...12