Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes... mother..."

"Tell me child. Tell the group. It felt good when I entered you didn't it?"

Elizabeth nodded. "I was... feeling..." She made a face.

"Feeling what?"

"... Empty... before you went back inside me."

Christine let a wide grin show. "Perfect! That is exactly what we want! Well done Elizabeth, you are coming along leaps and bounds. One of the most remarkable students I've had in some time."

Elizabeth blushed again as Christine turned to the other girls. "Not having a plug, a cock, a fist, anything! Inside your ass should feel wrong. That is what we strive for girls. You should never feel empty. And anytime you are, you should immediately seek to find yourself filled."

The girls nodded; some a bit shorter than others. Elizabeth being called out for her quick training and adaption might end up causing some friction between the girls. It had happened before. Christine liked to single one girl out as better than the rest to set an early benchmark. All of them would become competitive. And they all had ways of sorting out the pecking order.

"Now, back to the business at hand. Your cock will be firm, rigid. You know, most of you, that a cock may be hard but it still has some flexibility to it. Not ours here. So you must be more careful with it. You cannot just start humping away like an animal. Get a feel for it first. The best way is to slide yourself in, all the way, going slow. Let all the inches sink inside the girl before you. Fill them up, just like I'm doing now with Elizabeth. Get as deep as you can... just another inch... that's it. And just rest there. Your girl will thank you for it. It's best for them to relax and let the muscles adjust."

"For how long Mother?" One of the girl's asked.

"A minute. No more than that. Sometime ten or twenty seconds is enough. Men can typically feel it when we relax, but for us with no concept or feeling down there, best to give the benefit of the doubt. If you were to do this to me, you would be able to proceed straight away. It's all about getting to know the other person. It's about trust and understanding foremost. Everyone is different and has changing limits. Always remember that girls... ok, I feel that should be long enough now. So, let's begin."

Christine slowly began extracting her cock out of Elizabeth's ass, letting the sloppy inches slide out with painful precision. Oils and sticky residue clung between Elizabeth's ass and she moaned even greater as Christine brought the tip right to her sphincter, leaving it there inside her.

And back in she went. Quicker this time, pumping her cock into Elizabeth's ass, all the way to the hilt again. And then back she went. Elizabeth began mumbling under her breath, words tumbling out of her, as Christine got into a steady rhythm, fucking the young girl deep into her ass.

"This is what I would call a moderate rhythm girls." Christine informed them. "I advise not going any faster than this, not for the immediate future. We want to work our ways up to a hard fucking. Remember, you have missed out on years of training. In a few short months we are going to try and correct that, but we must learn to crawl before we can walk. And then we will run."

The girl's continued to watch, eyes wide open, as Christine never changed her pace, but made sure every thrust got as deep as it could into Elizabeth. Her ass was making wet slurping sounds, the oils sucking up Christine's cock, while it battered away into her colon.

"Oh... oh... oh my..." Elizabeth mumbled.

How interesting. It seemed Elizabeth was already getting close to her breaking point, where anal sex moved from pain to pleasure. This should have been done years ago by her father and mother, but here Christine was, picking up their slack.

Anal sex was the true way to pleasure a woman's body. The correct method to protect against the evils of Futanari. The mental barrier was a test of a woman's courage.

Sure enough, between the young girl's legs, through the grate that allowed Elizabeth to urinate when she needed too, Christine began to see drips of a sticky substance start to fall between the holes.

"Look girls! Between Elizabeth's legs! Do you see it?" The girls bent down, eyes torn away from their fellow student's ass for a moment, to check it out. "She's starting to release her juices out of her slit. This is a sign that we as woman are being pleasured correctly. These are your most sacred juices. The more that comes out of you, the better wife and mother you are, the closer to the church you are connected. Only through steadfast determination and training will you be able to achieve such a thing. And an orgasm from anal sex is the highest achievement you can make!"

Christine though was dubious whether any of the girls would achieve an orgasm today. As turned on as Elizabeth seemed to be, it typically took some time before a new student could climax from anal alone. Already their brains were being rewired correctly to associate butt sex with pleasure. But this was only their first week.

"Alright girls. You're turn." Christine said. She buried herself as deeply as she could within Elizabeth, causing another large groan out of her, the girl panting hard, and stopped her fucking. She reached down to the clip on her belt, undoing it, and sliding it off. This left the cock buried in the young girl, sliding out ever so slowly.

"I want you all to pair up. One of you is to take over here for Elizabeth. You will all take turns being both the man and the woman. On the desk is another two strap ons for you. I don't care who you partner with, we will mix it up during the day too. This is going to take a few hours girls so no need to rush."

The girls all looked at each other, swallowing, understanding what they needed to do. Poor Elizabeth stayed where she was, groaning, looking behind her. She was starting to sweat a little, beads falling down her forehead, bangs of blonde hair falling in wisps across her face.

But her look was one of pleading. She needed more.

Within a few minutes Christine had the rest of the girl's set up. She showed them how to attach the cocks to their belts, making sure they were secure and weren't going to slide off. She undid the locks on the other two girls who had decided to go first in having their butts fucked, which was a darker skinned girl named Judy, and Cat. The other girls kept their plugs in for now. It was good for them to continue to get used to it, and it would provide pleasure for them as well as the plugs rubbed inside them as they humped their fellow students.

When they were all set up, their cocks covered in oils, fellow students assholes gaping for them, Christine got the ones with cocks to enter the other girl's asses.

As they began, Christine kept her eyes on Cat. The girl winced, took a deep breath, her eyes looking right ahead as she was bent over beside Judy and Elizabeth, her arms resting on the top of a desk. She made a sour face as the head popped into her sphincter, but she was determined, still saying nothing, as the girl behind began sticking more inches up her rear.

There was a look there. A fire in her eyes.

"Begin." Christine commanded.

And so the girls did, for the very first time, learning how to fuck each other with a cock, and how to get fucked in their own asses. It was the true start of their training.

Chapter Six

It was the warmest It had been in a week. And yet still Marcus felt frozen.

The snow had stopped the last two days at least, leaving an opportunity for people to start shoveling the roads and sidewalks of the city, creating a return to normalcy in some aspect. The sun was out too, bright, barely a cloud in the sky, and if this kept up the snow itself would melt away, and no one would have to do much cleaning up after all.

Marcus was down by the docks, the middle of the day, the busiest part of all the city he reckoned. Ships were docking, delivering their wares, many fishing boats as well as supplies from other lands. There were hundreds of people running about, carrying crates, moving livestock, all yelling and screaming at each other in a multitude of languages.

Most of them were so busy that they didn't even recognize the red of Marcus's uniform as he walked past them. Usually seeing an Inquisitor was enough to stop people in their tracks, turn their gaze, and clear a path for him. Inquisitors were revered and feared. Their presence typically meant that Futanari were near, and that was never a good sign.

Still, down by the docks, there were barely any women. Futanari hunted women singularly, there was barely any records of a man ever getting attacked, and even then Marcus thought some of those stories sounded ridiculous. Futanari needed to breed, and they weren't going to be able to do that in an area populated entirely by men.

Following behind Marcus was Jefferson, as cranky as always. He was smoking his pipe, puffing large clouds of smoke into the air as he followed behind him, mumbling about courtesy. They'd bumped into a few people who weren't watching, some of them shooting daggers at the two of them to tell them to get out of the way, before realizing who they were. Some still remained angry.

"How much further?" Jefferson whined.

"The ships just down there." Marcus pointed. This was a massive galleon two ports down, the only part of the docks that seemed to not be chaotic.

Jefferson grumbled, spat, and continued to follow Marcus as he weaved his way in between a stack of crates getting unloaded from a merchant ship next to them.

"I don't like this one." Jefferson said.

Marcus looked over his shoulder, raising an eyebrow. "Don't like what?"

"Look out fuck's sake!"

Someone yelled at Marcus. He turned around, only to be confronted with two horses about to walk right over him. Marcus jumped out of the way to the left, just in time, as the mare's whinnied and snorted at him.

"Look where you're fucking goi... oh. My apologies sir." A gruff man dressed only in half a uniform, barreled hairy chest exposed, addressed them. He had both horses by the reigns, walking in front.

"Quite alright, it was my fault." Marcus gave him a sly grin.

"Do be careful sirs." The man nodded, bald sweaty head glistening in the sun.

"And you too." Marcus and Jefferson carried on, around the horses, shaking their heads. "There needs to be some order to this place. No wonder the beat is always down here every day. So many needless accidents..." He kept looking ahead but said over his shoulder. "What did you mean?"

"About what?" Jefferson grumbled. He was watching the ship next to them as they walked, a giant net full of fish being craned down onto the pier.

"About not liking this one?"

"The case. Something's wrong with it." That was all Jefferson said. Up ahead, Marcus could see a cordoned off area by the Galleon, rope erected around some bollards, regular police standing guard. It was their destination. "For one: I've never seen this before."

Jefferson was right. Marcus had never seen anything like this before. The galleon was massive, one of the biggest ships in the Imperial navy docked in the Thames. It was five four stories tall, bristling with weaponry, painted in red and gold trimming many years ago that signified it's importance and government standing, but after decades at sea it had started to wear away. Still, it was a sight to behold, and this port was it's last stop before heading to the new world.

Moving on the upper deck and on the dock were it's sailors, burly tough men surrounded by Naval officers dressed all in their red uniforms, all barking orders and securing their load. They were headed to the new world, the new colonies across the Atlantic, and it was always going to be a tough trip that took weeks. There was the usual separation of enlisted men and officers, grumbling and swearing as cargo was loaded up and brows were wiped, sweat pouring out of them.

But around them was another cordon of police officers, a large empty field among the port, and ropes had been erected to keep the public away from them. Though this was standard procedure for a vessel like this, there were more officers than usual. And the public were keeping their distance. They didn't want to get too close either.

They had heard there had been another attack. Right up against the Galleon.

For this Galleon was a prisoner ship, containing the most dangerous creatures on the planet, to ship them to the new world. This was a Futanari ship. And someone had tried to break into it last night.

Marcus and Jefferson headed straight to the police officers, the men watching them approach. They knew Inquistors when they saw them. They didn't even have to flash their badges, two of them immediately parted a rope, giving them space to walk through, all of them with their eyes on the new pair.

Besides the long stretch of cobblestone that was the side of the port, most of the sailors were moving between a large warehouse where stores were kept. It was a government building, all manner of provisions including food, water, clothing for the whole navy kept in this one massive warehouse. Beside it, on the outside, were a series of crates stacked twice as tall as Marcus, the warehouse overloaded at this point seemingly.

Next to these fifty or so crates was another cadre of Officers, and another man dressed in a long red coat.

"Llewlyn is here." Marcus grumbled. This wasn't going to make Jefferson have a better day. They walked over, Marcus in front, and he could already feel Jefferson's anger start to boil anger.

Llewlyn was another Inquisitor based in London, who was fast making a name for himself. He was young, ambitious, a local who had come from a long ling of politicians. He himself had turned his back on what could have been a parliamentary position in order to hunt Futanari. He scored results quickly, fast becoming the shining star and poster boy for their station. But that wasn't why Marcus disliked it.

He'd sell his own mother to get ahead. He had no issues with using whatever method was necessary to get results. You always felt like he was watching you whenever you were around, looking for a weakness, a way to take you down to get ahead. Honestly Marcus hoped he was promoted out soon, a desk job away from him. It would be better for everyone.

He was standing by the crates, a pile of torn clothes to the side of it. Five officers stood around him, on high alert, all facing inwards. Sitting beside a crate, a blanket over her, was a young woman. She was saying nothing, just staring at the floor.

"What are you doing here Llewlyn?" Marcus asked.

Llewlyn was writing in his notebook, head bent down, and didn't even bother to look up. His hooked nose was engrossed in what he was writing. He was a thin man, short, with oily black hair and skin as white as porcelain. He must burn up whenever the sun shone on this miserable island for those rare few days a year. Marcus felt, looking up at the darkening clouds, that it was probably going to rain again soon.

"Your informality is quite annoying but expected, Inquisitor Trevor. Please address me as Inquisitor Llewlyn in front of the rank and file men."

A few of the officers heard that, giving the short man a look, wrinkling their nose.

"I'll speak to you how I like." Jefferson gave him a big, welcoming smile, patting him roughly on the back. Llewlyn blinked, body shaking from the force of what was not a friendly pat. "You know this was our beat."

"You arrived late. As expected." Llewlyn placed his notebook back into his pocket, standing up straight, now acknowledging that they were here. "If we worked on whatever time suited us, I imagine there wouldn't be a crime solved in this whole city. It's our duty to be as fast and vigilant as possible to maintain the safety of our citizens."

Llewlyn's little speech was lifted right from a training manual. But Marcus couldn't remember what one, he hadn't read them in over ten years.

"Is that right? Well I'm glad we've got you now kid, aren't I? Us old men really do need to keep up with you now." Jefferson was being uncomfortably polite, the sarcasm dripping out of him. Either Llewlyn noticed it and ignored it, or sarcasm was something he had yet to fully understand. Marcus could never tell with him. He always appeared like he had missed some vital component of talking to people as a young child.

"You know this our case. We've literally got two of them about to board now. Whatever happened here is connected." Marcus warned the kid.

"Perhaps. But what matters is can you solve it and prove it? We could be looking at a more organized wave of attacks, more organized than we are used too. Two attacks in a week is almost unheard of these days. The council asked to put all available men on the case. That's why I'm here." Llewlyn said curtly.

"If they have, so they have." Jefferson warned him. "But we still have seniority. We outrank you sunshine. Time to take a backset." He held out his hand. "Give me your notes."

"I will do no such thing!"

The officers were now slowly turning to watch the three Inquisitors bicker. Whether Marcus liked him or not, it was important that they not do this in public. Not in front of everyone. That was one thing he had learned about public image.

"Alright, fine, keep your notes. You can stay." Marcus told Llewlyn. Jefferson shot daggers at him. "But we're in charge. Got it?"

"Fine. Consider me an observer. But I will be interjecting where I have too." His face went neutral, emotionless once again.

"There should be a prisoner transport soon shouldn't there? Go check on that for us. Seeing as you've had so much time at the scene." Marcus ordered him.

Llewlyn sniffed but said nothing, hands in his pockets, but nodded, heading over to the warehouse.

"Right, let's find out what happened here." Marcus talked to Jefferson. Jefferson was still chewing his tongue, eyes tracking Llewlyn. Marcus could only imagine the thoughts that was going through the old man's head.

The Officer standing next to them, the closest out of the bunch, Marcus recognized as McReady from the previous attack. "Hello again McReady. You seem to be getting the prime share of cases lately don't you?"

The young man nodded, half a smile on his face. "It seems that way. Good to see you again sir. Would you like me to tell you what happened? Inquisitor Llewlyn has already been informed but..."

"Please, if you would." Marcus cut him off. McReady seemed to relax. It appeared he had not enjoyed his time with Llewlyn. "Was the attack successful?"

"Unfortunately, yes. This young woman was taken here last night. Some sailors from the prison ship found her a few hours later, naked and lying here. She was asleep, believe it or not. The attack happened in between the crates. No one would have seen them, not during the night."

Marcus looked at the girl. She was maybe as old as one of his daughters, barely twenty. She had a strange haircut though, half the side of her head shaved, the other side long. Even more curious was a piercing in her nose.

"Where is she from? Clearly from not around here."

"She won't say. In fact, she's barely said anything." McReady shrugged. "You know what it's like when they turn, they won't betray their new tribe."

"Turning their backs on the human race." Jefferson sighed. "They can't help it. It's what the devils do to them."

"There was something else sirs." McReady added. "She had no protection."

"What!?" Marcus said alarmed. "Did the Futanari tear it off?"

"No sir. We found no evidence of her ever having worn any protection. In fact, it was the one thing we were able to get out of her. She seemed to not understand what we meant, genuinely confused about it." McReady took a step closer, whispering. "This happened not long ago. I picked up another girl a week ago, same situation. No protection ever having been worn, but she wasn't attacked. She was sent to a church for re-education. And she was wearing the same odd clothes."