Hunting the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a big one today, a punishment plug, designed to cause maximum discomfort while stretching her out. Nubs were all over it, the entire length, and whenever she moved they would rub inside her, causing both pain and pleasure. The only time she could ever forget it was there was when she stood still like now, but the slightest movement would cause it to shift within her bowels. She'd been leaking all day from her slit because of it. Kept on edge. Denied satisfaction so far. Such was her life as a Mother Nun.

She heard sounds of walking coming down the hallway. The girls had left their plates and utensils and were now headed to class. There was some talking, a little laughter and giggling as the older group passed her door first, headed to a lesson. They were in higher spirits, their training almost completed. They'd be going home soon once they passed their trials. Three months for them so far. But even now they were excited for more lessons. They'd all turned around.

Whereas for her group they were still anxious, nervous. Sore. They piled in, slowly, reluctantly as was the case with all groups in the early days. The girls wore habits as well, though there's were all white to signify themselves as students. They wore nothing else but their chastity belts too, and six young teenage rumps walked in, sitting down, all giving a little face as they sat themselves down on their butt plugs.

The last one to enter was always the same. It was the girl who had been picked up off the street, with no name, the strange clothes, with no chastity belt. She hadn't said a word to this day since she'd entered the church, and Christine was at a loss what to do.

She sat at the back, her face always the tightest of them all as she sat down, wincing as she was penetrated deeper in her rear. Christine had discovered much to her horror that there was no signs at all that the girl had ever worn a belt, let alone ever had her sacred hole stretched and probed as was the Holy law. She was as tight as could be, a rarity that Christine had not encountered in some time. It was baffling.

Christine had just taken to calling her cat for now. She looked like one, lithe and alert, her green eyes watching. There was something wrong with her. She always stared, soaking and absorbing information, but she never said anything. But there was intelligence there, but of what type, she couldn't tell. One of these days she'd get the girl to open up, to find out where she came from. If there were more like her out there, they were putting not only the entire city but the whole empire at risk.

All six girls squirmed where they were, adjusting themselves, trying to find a more comfortable position.

"You won't be able to relax ladies if you haven't figured it out by now." Christine warned them from her desk. "I ordered Mother Sophia to install punishment plugs in all of you this morning. I am wearing one myself. Every single movement you make will only make the agony worse."

There was a grunt from the blonde at the front. Christine had come to learn her name was Elizabeth, and she had been the most trouble so far, even more than Cat. Her father had simply not even bothered to train her, absent and neglectful, and her mother appeared to be just the same. She'd been wearing a chastity belt her teenage life, but never with a plug installed. It was only when her father had tried to marry her off had a realized that no one had ever put in training into his daughter. He had just assumed someone else had been doing it, and found there was no marriage prospects for an untrained woman.

She'd gotten away with it for too long. Part of Christine suspected that perhaps she wasn't even a virgin, letting others use her sacred hole for carnal desires. Perhaps she had even done it herself. It was worrying how women could sometimes get addicted to such things. It was filthy and perverse, behavior that was unbecoming of women. Rumors always spread around that some women... preferred it in there.

Christine balked at the idea. It made her sick.

"Today's lesson my dears we will be pairing you up with one another. After my demonstration. Today we are going to learn how to train each other's holes, not just our own."

"As proper ladies, it is your duty to instruct your sons and daughters in proper etiquette in society. You will teach your future children far better than you were ever instructed. As such, one of the most important lessons to learn is on healthy, clean anal sex."

Christine turned around, bending over her desk to grab the box she needed for today's lesson. Doing so exposed her students to the huge plug shoved inside her, stretching out her bowels. It was important to remind the girls what a healthy, normal woman looked like.

"Now, if this was a regular class of girls, I would assume that you were already well versed in such matters. However the reason you are here is because that isn't the case." Christine turned around, holding the box before her. "As we must with every lesson, we will begin at the start, and ensure the basic principles are learnt before carrying on."

She opened up the wooden box, showing off the contents to the girls. "These are faux penises, designed to strap on to the front of a woman's chastity belt. Has anyone's female relative used such a thing on you?"

Only one hand went up. The slender, dark haired girl who had recently been married, her name Brianna.

"Who was it dear?"

"My mother used one on me. Before she died." Brianna said stiffly.

"I see." Brianna was a result of simply no one being home to train her. Both parents were dead within her early years, and she'd been sent to the country to live with a guardian until she came of age. The guardian seemed one foot in the grave as well, and had neglected Brianna's learning.

"No one else?" All the rest of the girls shook their heads except for Cat. She kept her head motionless, staring right at the box.

"You must understand how a man fucks in order to teach your sons. And you must understand what it is like to be fucked to teach your daughters." Christine said. "This is why you are here. Experience. Now, who wants to volunteer?"

No one moved or said anything. Just more squirming on their chairs. Asses were probably puckering with what was to come. Anxiousness had not given way to want. She could have asked her current top flight of students and they would have balled her over to have first go.

"How about you Elizabeth?"

The girl gulped. She'd been selected. There was no way of getting out of it.

"Very well Mother." She said timidly.

"Come up here." Christine told her.

Elizabeth got up, that same wince on her face that told Christine her plug was currently rubbing her insides, making her uncomfortable. The girl stepped forward with a slight waddle, trying not to exacerbate her situation anymore.

Christine grabbed one of the fake penises out of the box. She put the box back on the desk while she attached the penis to her belt. "It slots directly over the front lip of your belt and clips in there. It's designed for use on standard models. Otherwise, as a mother, you may wish to upgrade to a belt similar to what I have which comes in built with a slot. It will allow you to swap between teaching tools far easier in the long run. But for now I shall use the ones you will be using for today."

She grabbed the dildo and slid the root of the cock over the front edge of her belt, pushing down, and clasped in place. Christine made sure it was secure, giving it a slight tug and pull, and was confident it wasn't going anywhere. "There we go." She said, feeling the new weight around her hips. She wiggled her hips slightly, wagging her cock around. "This is a small size." Christine explained.

Elizabeth couldn't believe that, her face in surprise. It was eight inches long, thick and sturdy, a black cannon pointed right at her. "All of you girls should have been able to take a cock like this without any difficulty, if you were trained correctly. So we shall begin small and move on up. I understand that this will be difficult at first, but by the end, you will be begging me to go larger."

"U-understood Mother." Elizabeth said with a gulp. She was unsure about that.

"Tomorrow you will begin fellatio lessons with Mother Victoria, one of our more junior nuns here. Today it is imperative that we begin training your asses as quickly as possible." Christine pointed to the table and the bottle of fragrant oils. "Child, you are to oil my phallus before we begin."

The girl gave a nod. She walked over to the desk, her eyes always watching Christine's new rod as it wobbled in front of her, knowing all too well where it was going to end up soon. She opened the jar, a nice perfumed smell wafted into the air.

"Lubrication is key to a woman's life." Christine told them. "Many young women experience severe discomfort early on in their lives because they under indulge in lubrication. It has made training far more difficult, and I suspect some of you have had the same issues in your life." A few wiggles of bottoms as Christine said this confirmed her suspicions. "There may come a time in your life where you prefer less lubrication, or even none at all. Many women have spoke of far more intense living conditions because of it. But not all women are the same. For now, we will ensure that we are healthily wet down there to ensure maximum pleasure."

Elizabeth walked over with the jar, dipping her hand in and grabbing a large scoop of the oil. It was a clear, yellow tinged mixture, thick as molasses, and she coated the top of Christine's cock in it, pouring it all up and down her shaft.

"All of you girls have been wearing your plugs since arrival, so you will find that you are nice and warmed up down there and stretched. That is the reason we wear our plugs, to ensure we are always ready. We never know when a man may need us, and we want to ensure we are prepared."

Elizabeth had a heavy helping of oil now on the black shaft, and returned the jar back to the desk, screwing the lid back on.

"Now, child, use your hands to ensure every inch is covered in the oils. Thickly." The girl did as she was told, standing in front of Christine, looking down at her cock as she began to slide her hands up and down on the length. It was a bizarre looking hand job, with five other girls watching on, and Christine found herself getting excited.

"Remember the reason why we do this. All it takes is one Futanari, one penetration inside your holy slit, and you will be transformed, birthing another monster. Your belts are what protect you from their powers. They have abilities of manipulation we cannot comprehend. And that is why the chosen man in your life owns your key. Futanari powers do not work on them. We give our husbands and our fathers and brothers they key to our safety, and in return we must adapt our bodies to please them."

Elizabeth had gotten Christine's cock nice and lubed up now. It was sticky, dripping oils, and Elizabeth wiped her hands on her stomach, cleaning them up as best she could.

"Face sideways girl so the class can watch." Christine instructed.

It was going to happen now. The girl turned awkwardly to the side, her right side facing the class, standing stiff.

"Bend over girl. Let's empty you first before we fill you again." Christine grabbed her chain off the desk, all the keys for every girl's belt in the class hanging from it. Elizabeth grabbed her knees, bending forward, sticking out her pert little butt for the Mother.

The strip that ran from her stomach round to her back had the same design as every other woman's, a thin metal strip with a grate near her slit to allow her to use the toilet, while it changed to a hole around her sphincter, allowing someone to penetrate her without removing the belt. Currently her butt plug was pushed deep inside her slutty hole, gaping her as it stretched her out, clasped to the ring and locked in place.

Christine flicked through her keys, finding the right one, and inserted it into the padlock. It clicked open right away. She took the padlock off, and put it and the key chain on her desk. Immediately the large plug within her began to slowly slide out. She was still a novice back there unfortunately. If this was a women in her thirties, she would have been able to swallow such a thing whole. But for this girl she was still tight, and her body had yet to learn to not push things out of there.

Grabbing the base of it, Christine slowly extracted the long plug out of her. It was eight inches long when inside her, but not as thick as the dildo hanging from her waist. Still, it was completely smooth, cylindrical and shape, but with a fatter head to simulate a real cock.

Elizabeth couldn't help herself. She began gasping as the thing began to be removed from inside her. "How does it feel child?" Christine asked.

"Ok." She mumbled. She was biting her lip. "It feels OK now that it's coming out."

"It always does. Your ass appreciates when things move in and out of it. It finds pleasure in it. It's only natural to enjoy. Embrace it."

Elizabeth nodded. Christine was toying with her a little, she had to admit. She was going too slow. She just enjoyed watching the girl's sphincter try and cope with the thing trying to exit it's way out of her ass.

That it was common among the nuns and mother's, it was never anything openly discussed, but Christine had always found herself more openly attracted to the female body than male. Ever since she was a young girl, her attraction had always been to those of the same sex. She'd always enjoyed training sessions with her mother and sisters far more than her father or brother. It was when she had joined the Church did she really come to understand who she was as a person. It was rare for her to ever be with a man. Only Father Luke had any authority over her in this Church, and he was either reading ancient scriptures, eating, or fast asleep.

Christine's training when conducted with anyone else was typically with Sophia and Angela, and those women as well were happy when there wasn't a man involved. Of course if it was required of her, Christine would prostrate herself on the floor before a man of authority, and happily have herself tested and stretched by any one of them. But in her alone time, it was obvious who she would rather spend her time with.

Still, she was her to teach. As much as she enjoyed making this girl squirm before her. Her sphincter was stretched around the largest width of the plug, nice and red as it battled the object within it. Letting the girl relax, Christine pulled harder and let the plug pop free. With a wet sounding squelch it was free of Elizabeth's little ass, and the girl let out a big moan.

"Perfectly gaped." Christine said with a smile. "Look here girls: You see how her sphincter doesn't return straight away to close? That's a good thing. It means it is becoming accustomed to being stretched and loosened. After years of training, your hole will never return to close ever again. That is the aim. Come, gather a closer look."

Christine stepped back and moved to her desk, carrying Elizabeth's plug by the handle, as the girl's got up from their seats one by one and observed Elizabeth's rectum on display for all of them.

Such a spectacle was becoming more common for them now, though Elizabeth still had a shade of red on her face as she watched the girls get up to inspect her bottom. Most of them all stood back, looking, observing, noticing what Christine had said about the poor girl's bottom. Their own would be doing the same thing in a minute.

Cat was the last one up as always, getting up and walking up behind Elizabeth. Christine had returned Elizabeth's plug to her desk, leaving at there, and watched as Cat got closer. She reached forward and actually grabbed Elizabeth's cheeks, pulling them aside, giving her an even better view of the girl's gaped little hole.

"Curious are we Cat?" Christine asked.

The girl looked up at her, blinked, and then resumed her attention back to Elizabeth's nether hole. She gave one last long look, saying nothing, before she let go of the girl's cheeks and they wobbled back into place, and returned to her seat.

Christine was having a hard time understanding the mute girl. None of the others had demonstrated yet and inclination to be physical with each other. It was still early days and Christine had taken all of the training of their bottoms onto herself and the other nuns and mother's. None of the girl's had even remotely looked at one another in anything but a sense of comradery. They were in this together, and that was it.

Christine still had her dildo attached to her chastity belt, still dripping with lubricating oils. She walked back around to behind Elizabeth where all the other girls had been standing before. Elizabeth knew what was coming. Her ass began to pucker already. Her gaping hole automatically starting to close.

"As always, we will be training all of your asses today girls, but importantly, you will each learn how to use the most valuable of all weapons: a cock." Christine grinned to them all.

"Many of you will have daughters. Many of you will have husbands who are not home all the time. It is important to train them well before they are to be married off. Every girl needs to be able to handle a good ass fucking, and the larger we train with, the easier it will become to be able to take a real cock in your bottoms."

She stepped towards Elizabeth, parting the girls' cheeks like Cat had done before. The asshole was still puckering, trying to will itself to close. But it wasn't going to happen quick enough.

"You are all to watch me, then we will pair each other up and take turns being both the top and the bottom." Christine said with encouragement.

"Now, we have been adequately lubed up from before. Typically, we would suck on our man's cock before we accept them into our rear ends. It makes them harder, more eager to fuck us harder, as well as signifying to them our place. A wife and mother must always remember their position. But, we shall learn the art of fellatio later. Instead, once lubed up and all plugs removed from our woman's ass, we are ready to begin. You want to place the tip of your cock right at the sphincter like so... come on, get up and gather round."

Christine waved them all up. The girls obediently stood up from their desks, returning to the front of the room, moving around behind Christine. There was an air of excitement from them all she could, wanting to see what the Mother Nun was going to do.

"Once we press the tip into the sphincter, you will find it will automatically begin to relax. This is a woman's natural position to do. Regardless of protecting ourselves from the evils of Futanari, women actually want to be fucked back here. The vagina is for nothing else than procreation. Watch as her sphincter begins to slowly open up again as I leave it pressed against her... that's it, there it goes you see that? Good training from Elizabeth here. I am proud of how you are progressing girl."

Elizabeth said nothing, but nodded. She remained bent over in position, waiting.

"When you see it relax like that, you are ready to enter. Now, what I am going to teach you today is the safe method for entry. There are times when you don't want to do this, and it is in moments of when extreme punishment is needed. Most women my age prefer it to be extreme as we are full trained masochists for the church. You girls are still too novice at it, so I expect all of you to look after one another for now."

There was a series of head nods from them all as they agreed.

"Good. So, we are very slowly going to enter our bottom. Notice how the sphincter stretches to accommodate? It can stretch wide enough that two fists would be able to fit inside her comfortably. The human body is amazingly dexterous. Here we go... it'll feel like a bit of pressure as it resists slightly at first, do not stop. You all know now what it feels like to be entered... here we go... ease up and relax Elizabeth... there we go! It just popped right in, just like that! The hard part is done! You can tell from the moaning Elizabeth is doing that it is actually quite enjoyable, isn't it my dear."

1...678910...12