Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, grandpa." Olivia rolled her eyes. "You might want to improve your game if you want Dr. Price to think we're..."

My phone buzzed, cutting Olivia off. It was the text signal from Emmie we'd been awaiting.

"Whelp, Dr. Price is on his way. Let's do it, I guess," I said, as I reached out for Olivia. "You sure you ready for this?"

Olivia nodded as she closed her eyes and tilted her head. I pulled her in for a kiss.

Even with Emmie's explicit urging, it still felt weird to me to be kissing another woman, especially one as young and attractive as Olivia. I had only romantically kissed a few women in my entire life, and none other than Emmie once we started dating.

And yet, I had to admit, I enjoyed kissing Olivia. Like me, she seemed a little uncomfortable at first, but the more we kissed, the more she seemed to enjoy it. I pulled away briefly to look into her eyes, and I was surprised to see genuine desire there. I was afraid to pause our show for too long, though, so I leaned back in again as we continued to press our lips together.

Olivia worked herself into her kisses more and more, and despite myself, I started to grow an erection. I tried to shift my body away so that she couldn't feel it, but I don't know how successful I was. After a minute or so of this, I leaned down to whisper in her ear. Hopefully to an observer it looked like I was being romantic.

"You're doing great; keep it up. If we really want to sell this though, we should probably start touching each other too. Nothing inappropriate, but I'm worried we look like high schoolers at their first makeout. Is that okay?"

"Works for me," Olivia whispered back, as she placed her palm against my chest. I returned the favor by gently grasping the back of her head and pulling her face back towards mine. We restarted our kissing, and I realized that I wasn't having to fake my passion anymore. I hoped Dr. Price showed up soon, because at this rate, I was going to forget this was all a show.

As if on cue, I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. A man had entered our side yard, but due to the shrubs partially obscuring the view, I couldn't identify him with certainty. It had to be Dr. Price though--nobody else would have a reason to be there. I was careful not to interrupt my rhythm with Olivia, but I kept glancing to the figure, curious what he would do. This was the riskiest part of Emmie's plan, because we were totally dependent on what Dr. Price's next move was.

I decided to take a gamble.

I temporarily broke off my kisses, and then more loudly than necessary I spoke up. "Emmie is going to kill me if she ever finds out about this, but you're just too beautiful, Olivia. I can't help myself."

Olivia immediately recognized my game. "Don't worry, Scott. I'll never tell her about us. But we might need to wrap this up, so she doesn't get suspicious. Can't be gone too long, remember?"

"Let me get at least few more kisses first," I said loudly before lowering my voice. "Nice one. That was a smooth touch about us wrapping up. That should hurry him along."

"Less talking, more kissing. We still have a guest, remember?" Olivia said, winking at me.

We kissed for a few more moments before I glanced through the shrubs again. The man was gone--Olivia and I were alone once more.

"Okay, he's headed back in. Let me text Emmie."

After my update was dutifully sent, I pulled up my camera app once again.

"Thanks again for your help, Olivia. I know making out with a stranger probably wasn't at the top of your to-do list, but you helped us out a lot. We might actually have a shot at this."

"Happy to help. Don't get me wrong, I still think you guys are weird as hell for doing this, but I guess I'm just as weird for going along. Monday might be a bit awkward with Emmie though. 'Oh, Olivia how was your weekend?' 'Oh, Emmie, it was fine. Went to a party, entrapped our resident, made out with your husband. You know, nothing crazy.'"

I laughed. "Point taken. Don't worry about Emmie though, she knows what she's doing. We shouldn't need you for anything else though... you're welcome to go back to the party now if you want."

"Are you kidding? I think you guys owe me. The least you could do is let me watch how this plays out. I'm invested now."

"You sure?" I hesitated. I wasn't sure how I felt about Olivia witnessing what might happen next. "There's a chance you might see some things that make you uncomfortable. Emmie has to sell this, remember?"

"Oh, I know. But the party was kinda boring, no offense. I'd rather watch this play out with you," Olivia said, squeezing next to me so she could see my phone screen.

"Suit yourself," I said, returning my attention to the camera feeds. I spotted Dr. Price in the living room. It looked like he was trying to draw Emmie away from a group she was with. I saw Emmie excuse herself and let Dr. Price lead her to the (now empty) dining room. I muted the other camera's mics, allowing me to just hear their conversation.

Sure enough, Dr. Price had 'caught' me with Olivia and he was dutifully sharing his discovery. Emmie made a show of disbelief, but then Dr. Price showed her a video from his phone. I couldn't see it from the camera angle, but I had no doubt it was concrete evidence of my 'unfaithfulness'. Emmie immediately pulled out her own phone. A second later, her contact info popped up on my screen--incoming call. Time for the second act.

After letting it ring a few times, I answered and did my best impression of a man who was trying to pretend he hadn't been fooling around.

"Oh, hey, Emmie. What's up?"

"Where are you?" Emmie said sternly.

"Uh, I went for a walk in the neighborhood to get some air. Why? Is everything okay?"

"Is Olivia with you?"

I paused for a second, pretending I was scrambling for an answer. "Olivia? Oh yeah, she came with me. She was bored too, so I told her I'd be a good co-host and show her around the area. You didn't answer my question though. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, it's just perfect. Enjoy your 'walk'," Emmie said, disconnecting the call before I had a chance to respond.

"Wow, you guys are good at this," Olivia said, impressed.

"Don't speak just yet. We'll have to see if Dr. Price buys it."

I returned to the camera feed. Emmie was standing motionless in the dining room, but she looked downtrodden. She stood silently for a moment before she addressed Dr. Price.

"Thanks for showing me this. You think they're still there in the side yard?"

"I don't know. Maybe. But Scott knows you're on to him now, so he's probably booking it into the neighborhood to cover himself. Might be better to just wait for him to come back. Don't want to make a scene at your own party, do you?"

Emmie sighed deeply. "Yes, you're right. You know, I've had my suspicions about Scott for a while now, but he always had an excuse. I thought maybe it was all in my head. But now that I've seen it with my own eyes... I'm almost more relieved than anything. Just because now, I know for sure. Can you send that video to me? I have a feeling I'll need it."

"Of course, I'll send it right now." Dr. Price replied, pulling up his phone.

"Thanks. I'm going to grab a drink and then I'm going to head upstairs to clear my head. I'll have Tyler play host in the meantime; I'll say I got a headache and need to lie down a bit."

"I'm so sorry about this, Emmie. Do you want some company? You shouldn't have to be alone after something like this." Dr. Price said, voice full of sympathy.

So sweet, I thought, rolling my eyes.

"Company might be nice. At least I'll know I have one person looking out for me." Emmie said as she headed towards the kitchen. She downed some wine, let Tyler know her plans, and then made her way upstairs, Dr. Price following closely behind. Emmie went straight to our bedroom and once they were both inside, she shut the door behind them. With a heavy sigh, Emmie walked to the bed and sat down over the edge.

"Twenty years of marriage. What kind of man tosses away twenty years of marriage so casually? I'm not even mad. I just feel empty."

"Scott's an idiot," Dr. Price said as he kneeled down in front of her, looking her in the eyes. "You're a beautiful woman, Emmie, and you deserve better."

"Thanks. I don't feel beautiful now, though. I feel like an old model who's just been replaced by a younger, more attractive upgrade."

"She might be younger, but she's not more attractive. There's a reason why people use the phrase 'aged like fine wine'. Maturity looks good on you," Dr. Price said supportively. "This says way more about Scott than anything."

Emmie sighed. "Maybe. Maybe not. I know I'm older than I once was, but I feel like I've done a lot to take care of myself. Sure, Scott and I haven't had sex in months, but I assumed dry spells were normal for couples who'd been married as long as we have. But what if Scott just doesn't want me anymore?"

"Don't talk like that. Any sane man would want you. Like I said, Scott's an idiot."

"Thanks, that helps to hear. And it's not like I haven't had men express interest in me over the years--well, I guess I don't have to tell you that," Emmie blushed and looked away. "Call me old fashioned, but I thought til-death-do-us-part still meant something. Apparently not."

"I'm sure this is hard, but one of the lessons I've learned is that disappointments are often just chances for new opportunities. Scott may have moved on, but it doesn't mean you have to be left behind. Let's assume you have no ties and can start fresh. What would you do? Travel? Go out partying? Find some young hot man to make you feel alive?"

"All of the above?" Emmie laughed weakly.

Dr. Price held her gaze wordlessly for a moment. "Emmie, I'm going to ask you a question, and if it crosses a line, just let me know. But when I approached you earlier tonight, did you feel wanted? Did you feel beautiful?"

Emmie dropped her eyes. "I guess."

"I can make you feel that again, if you'd like. Nothing inappropriate. Just one kiss to remind you that you are still a desirable woman and deserve to be appreciated," Dr. Price said, extending his hand toward Emmie.

Emmie was silent for a few seconds, then she looked at Dr. Price.

"I suppose one kiss couldn't hurt anything," she said, accepting Dr. Price's offered hand.

He gently pulled her off the bed and into his arms. He looked into Emmie's eyes for a moment before leaning in and gently pressing his lips against hers. Their kiss was slow and delicate, but I could sense the rising passion behind it, even through the camera. After a few seconds, Dr. Price broke the kiss and slowly pulled his head away.

"Did that help? Do you feel desirable yet?" he whispered.

"Mm, a little." Emmie said, biting her lip in a show of conflicting feelings. She was doing a fantastic job of leading him on, I thought. Maybe a little too fantastic.

"Hm. You don't sound convinced. I'm gonna try that again--just to make sure." Dr. Price said. "Can't have you getting down on yourself after all."

He leaned in until their lips touched once more. Like their first kiss, this one was also gentle and almost friendly. But Dr. Price didn't stop at one this time. He gave a few more, each a bit less hesitating and light. But when Emmie still hadn't cut him off, Dr. Price became bolder. He took her head in his hands, pulling her lips tightly against his own. Emmie gave herself over to the kisses and soon I could hear her softly moaning into his lips.

"She's really got him hooked, doesn't she?" Olivia whispered softly. "You can't even tell she's acting."

"I told you she was committed," I replied, but I was only half paying attention. I was too entranced by the scene on the camera.

Dr. Price continued to kiss Emmie, but he let go of Emmie's head and grasped her arms just underneath the shoulders. In a smooth motion, he broke off their kiss and spun Emmie around so that she was facing away from him, toward the bed. He then resumed his kisses, this time along the base of her neck. Emmie's head tilted back in response; her eyes closed and mouth slightly open in pleasure.

Dr. Price worked his way upwards, softly kissing and nibbling, while his hands reached for the clasp at the top of Emmie's dress. He parted it with a snap and slowly pulled down the dress's zipper, all the while leaving little love marks on Emmie's neck. Once the zipper was down as far as it would go, Dr. Price pushed the dress's shoulder straps off to the sides, releasing its final hold on Emmie and causing it to slide to the floor around her.

Emmie was now standing in just her underwear, almost fully exposed. Before she had a chance to react, Dr. Price pushed her forward, bending her over the bed. Her ass dangled in the air in front of him invitingly.

"Dr. Price, what are you doing?" Emmie said, as if suddenly noticing her compromised position.

"Giving you what you need," Dr. Price said, voice husky with lust. In a few quick movements he removed his clothes, revealing his full erection. He then stepped just behind Emmie and pushed her down, trapping her against the bed. With his other hand, he flopped his dick onto Emmie's underwear, parallel to her crack. Even from the camera, it looked hefty.

"You feel that, Emmie? After we're through, this is going to be the only dick you'll ever want again."

Keeping his weight pressed down on her, Dr. Price used his free hand to pull down Emmie's underwear, his cock wedging itself between her ass cheeks.

"Dr. Price... I appreciate your enthusiasm, but this is too far. I don't want this," Emmie said loudly, no doubt for the camera's benefit.

"Yes, you do. Don't lie to me." Dr. Price said as he traced his cock downwards, eventually aligning it with Emmie's entrance. "I can feel how wet you are."

"I'm not lying! We can't do this. You need to get off me!"

Dr. Price ignored her and pushed forward, penetrating her. He grunted with satisfaction. "You can pretend otherwise, but your body is telling me what you really want. It's begging for my dick. It's practically pulling me in."

"No.... this can't be happening," Emmie wailed as Dr. Price pressed himself further inside her.

"Uh, is this part of the plan?" Olivia's words interrupted my fixation on the camera feed. "I feel like we should stop this."

I tore my gaze from my phone to look at Olivia. I'd almost forgotten she was standing right next to me.

"I did warn you that you might see some things you might not be comfortable with. But, yes, this is part of the plan. We knew that our best chance for catching Dr. Price on camera doing something inappropriate was when he was too far gone to back out. But don't worry, Emmie's just playing up her reluctance for the camera. If she needs me to intervene, she has a safe word she can signal me with."

"That makes me feel better, but this seems so unnecessary. There had to be a better way to stop Dr. Price than this."

"Oh, believe me, we've talked about other options. But I really think this was our best shot. Besides, even if she doesn't like Dr. Price as a person, I suspect Emmie's actually enjoying this. Once she's horny enough, she's up for all kinds of things."

Olivia looked at me quizzically, but I didn't elaborate. I was distracted by the camera feeds again. Dr. Price twisted Emmie's arms above her back, using the extra leverage to pull her completely onto his girth.

"What about you?" Olivia said, breaking my focus again. "Are you really okay with this? I mean, I know you both planned it, but that's still your wife he's violating."

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely okay with this. In fact, I was the one who pushed Emmie to be with other men in the first place."

"Other men? You mean you guys have an open marriage?"

I paused for a second, unsure how to answer this. "No, I don't think so. To me, an open marriage is when both the husband and wife see people on the side. Emmie's the only woman I've been with since we got married. But I love seeing her with another man, under the right circumstances. There's nothing hotter to me than Emmie being horny enough to fuck someone else. Speaking of which, if I don't start masturbating soon, I'm gonna end up staining my shorts with pre-cum. Nothing worse th..."

I cut myself off, realizing what I had just told Olivia. "I'm sorry. That was inappropriate. Maybe you really should go back inside; let me take it from here."

"You don't have to apologize to me. And don't hold back masturbating on my account. Can't have suspicious stains on your shorts after all."

I don't know what I expected Olivia to say, but it wasn't this. "Olivia, I can't masturbate in front of you. We just met--plus you're friends with my wife. It was weird enough just asking you to make out with me."

"It's only weird if you make it weird. I'm a nurse, remember? I see penises all the time. Look, I'll even hold your phone for you, if that makes it easier. Just forget I'm here." Olivia said, as she took the phone from my hands and held it steady between us.

I was still uncomfortable with Olivia's suggestion, but I quickly became distracted by the camera feed again. Dr. Price and Emmie were still in the same position--Emmie bent over the bed as Dr. Price took her from behind--but he was now plunging almost his entire length in and out of her. Her ass cheeks rippled from the force of each thrust as Dr. Price continued to hold her in place against him. Emmie still made a show of protesting, but her pleasure was starting to show through her words.

"Oh, Dr. Price... your dick... can't be doing this... I'm married... you're..." Emmie moaned.

"Getting harder to pretend, isn't it? I told you that you couldn't fool me," Dr. Price said, clearly enjoying the effect he was having on my wife.

Only half-aware that Olivia was standing inches to my side, I undid my shorts, removing both them and my boxers. My erection sprang free, and I began to stroke it, transfixed by what I was seeing.

"I'm... not pretending..." Emmie said, but it was obvious her heart wasn't in it. "Oh... fuck..."

"What was that?" Dr. Price released Emmie's arms and leaned over her, his head now just above hers. "I couldn't hear you."

"Mmmmmmm.... not.... pretending..." Emmie managed to squeeze out between breaths, as Dr. Price continued to pound into her.

"Just admit it, Emmie. Admit you love my cock inside you."

"No.... I can't..."

"Admit that I'm fucking you better than your husband ever did."

"No... he... you..."

"Admit that you're just a jealous cock-hungry slut who's been wanting this for months."

"What...?" Emmie gasped with legitimate confusion.

"I know it was you who reported me to administration." Dr. Price said softly, as he suddenly paused his thrusts. Emmie tried to look back at him, but Dr. Price grasped her by the throat, keeping her in place.

"Don't worry, I'm not mad. Well, I was at first, but then I realized that you were just jealous. You didn't stop my flirting because you didn't want it. You stopped it because you thought you couldn't have it. But when I started flirting with other nurses, that was too much for you, wasn't it? If you couldn't have me, then nobody could. Don't think I missed that you only started flirting with me again after you got Paige transferred away."

I couldn't believe how Dr. Price could be so right and so wrong at the same time. Guy really was a narcissist.

"But that's all in the past now. Here you are, my cock inside you at long last. Guess you got what you wanted in the end, didn't you?"

"Dr. Price..." Emmie pleaded, before he cut her off.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll give you what you want. I just want you to ask for it."

Dr. Price restarted his thrusts slowly, still grasping her throat.

"Ohhhh..." Emmie moaned softly.

"Tell me you want my cock."

"I..." Emmie broke off.