Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emmie and I spent the rest of the day relaxing and reconnecting. We shared our respective experiences from the party and talked about how Dr. Price might react to our message. Emmie asked me more details about my time with Olivia, but she seemed more genuinely curious than upset. She even made a joke about having something new to bond with Olivia about, which I took as a good sign, even if it did make me uncomfortable. We snuggled close in bed that night.

Dr. Price responded to our message much better than we feared. He was on his best behavior the following week, which Emmie felt was confirmation he would obey our request. I didn't expect it to last myself, but as weeks turned to months, he stayed in line--for the most part. I did receive a paragraphs-long text from an anonymous number telling me about how my wife was a whore, how I could never really satisfy her, etc. I rolled my eyes and didn't reply.

There was an unexpected development though. The following spring, Emmie texted me excitedly that Dr. Price had announced he would not be continuing his residency at their hospital after all. Due to personal reasons, he would switch to another hospital several states away once the annual residency cycle restarted. Excuses aside, Emmie and I both knew we were the real reason behind it. It looked like we'd won after all.

Emmie and Olivia's friendship suffered no lasting damage from my indiscretion. In fact, I think once Emmie made her peace with it, they became closer than ever. I didn't understand it myself, but it wouldn't be the first time I didn't understand women's friendship.

I wasn't sure what the future would hold for Emmie and me, at least in terms of our opened sex life. We talked several times about how we might involve other people in our lives, setting ground rules and expectations. We agreed that we wouldn't step outside the marriage without getting the other's permission first. And ideally, the other person would be the one to pick the third-party. In other words, I'd suggest a man for Emmie, and she would suggest a woman for me. Not only would it reduce jealousy, but it would make it hotter knowing that I was responsible for Emmie's pleasure, and vice versa, even if indirectly.

Whatever the case, our personal sex life was still reaching new heights, even twenty years after we married. More importantly, we still loved each other just as much.

I promised myself I'd never take it for granted.

THE END

Author's endnote: This is, by far, the longest story I've posted here. If you've made it to the end, even with skimming, I congratulate you. I currently have three other stories posted as well that you are welcome to read if you enjoyed this one. For my next story, I'm planning on retelling this one, but from Emmie's point of view. Keep your eyes out for it; it will be called "Husband Shares Wife--Wife's View". After that, I'm not sure where I will head. I'm open to suggestions, including further developing my previous stories. No promises, but I will take any suggestions into account!