Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr. Price squeezed a bit more on her throat. "Tell me, Emmie. Tell me that you want me."

Emmie gasped. "I... I want you."

Dr. Price smiled and increased the speed of his thrusts. "That's better. But say it again, louder this time."

"I want you! I want you and I want your cock!" Emmie gasped again.

"Do you now?" Dr. Price asked, full of satisfaction. "Is it better than your husband's?"

"It's so much better." Emmie was falling fully into her role now.

Dr. Price increased his tempo further. "Your pussy belongs to me now, doesn't it?"

"Yessss...." Emmie hissed through clenched teeth.

"Tell me then. Say it back to me."

"My pussy belongs to you," Emmie choked out, overwhelmed by pleasure.

"'My pussy belongs to you', what? Say my name."

"My pussy belongs to you, Dr. Price!" Emmie squealed as her orgasm struck. She pressed herself backwards onto Dr. Price as her whole body shuddered.

"Good girl," he said, releasing her throat as Emmie struggled to regain her breath. "That wasn't so hard, was it?"

Dr. Price let her recover for a few seconds before he withdrew himself. He was still hard; I could see Emmie's juices glistening on his erection. "I'll give you a minute, but we're not done yet. We're just getting started."

Emmie's orgasm came so fast that I wasn't even close to ready myself. But now that they had stopped, at least temporarily, I became aware of my surroundings again. I caught movement from Olivia and I saw that her hand was stuck down the front of her pants--she was masturbating too. I faced her and realized she hadn't been watching the camera feed; her eyes were locked on to my own cock, glazed over with lust.

I've always thought of myself as a faithful husband, but when I saw how Olivia was staring at me, her innocent little eyes full of desire, I lost all control. My last rational thought was that I wouldn't be able to rescue Emmie if she used the safe word now... and then I was gone.

I took my phone gently from Olivia's hands and placed it on the ground next to us. Olivia, realizing she'd been caught, quickly pulled her hand from her pants, but before she could say anything, I embraced her with a kiss. She melted into me, and without a second thought, I reached down and lifted her shirt upwards. Olivia tilted back, allowing me to pull it off, and then immediately guided me back into a kiss. Our tongues met as I reached behind Olivia's back, undoing her bra clasp in a quick move. I then stepped back to allow her to drop the bra off her arms, as I removed my own shirt. I then pulled Olivia against my bare body, my erection poking her soft stomach.

Olivia reached between us, grasping my cock with one hand while trying to unbutton her jeans with the other. She was so focused on kissing me that she fumbled with the button for several seconds before she finally managed to release it. Once free though, she unzipped her pants and pulled it and her panties down together. She stepped back from me so she could remove her shoes first and then the rest of her clothes.

Olivia and I were now both totally naked. I paused for just a brief second to admire her body. Her curves had less cushion than Emmie's did, but her lightly-tanned skin was flawless, and the gentleness of her features awoke something deep within me. I simply had to make this beautiful Asian mine.

I stepped towards her and began running my hands over her body. Her breasts were small but supple; I played with them momentarily before moving down towards her stomach. I traced the lines of her abdomen and hips with my fingers, fascinated by their delicateness. I slowly made my way further and further downwards, drinking her in, until I finally reached her sex. Olivia gasped when I touched it.

Even from the outside, I could tell she was already plenty wet. I ran my fingers along her lips, but rather than play with her, I withdrew my hand instead. Olivia glanced at me briefly with confusion, but then I pulled her body tightly against mine--my cock throbbing between us. I gave her one solid kiss, before I spun her around so that her ass was now pressed against me.

Keeping one arm wrapped around her torso, I used the other to position my cock between her thighs. Once in place, I pressed forward so that my shaft ran directly beneath her womanhood, before poking from between her legs on the other side. Olivia looked down at it and grasped the head with her hands. Her touch was warm and delicate. I hadn't penetrated her, but it almost felt like I had.

I began to gently pump my hips, dragging my penis along Olivia's underside. I kept my movement small so that the tip of my penis kept brushing back and forth against Olivia's lips. Olivia let go my cock and instead used her hands to push it up against her. I felt the head of my cock parting her lips with each thrust; her wetness leaking onto me.

Instinctively, Olivia tried to tilt forward to align our bodies, but I'd now wrapped both my arms around her, keeping her in place. I continued gently pumping against her for a bit, but then I loosened my hold on Olivia just enough for her to bend forward. She did so, and after one more thrust, my cock was enveloped with what felt like a warm glove. I was inside her.

I stopped moving for a second, enjoying the sensation of my first new woman in over twenty years. Olivia's walls gripped me tightly but comfortably--her vagina felt made for my cock. I slowly resumed my thrusting again as Olivia pressed herself back onto me. While keeping one arm around her, I lowered my other until I reached the hood of her lips, and then her sensitive clit just underneath. I began to rub it gently in circles, starting slow, but gradually increasing my pace and pressure against it.

The angle made it difficult for me to completely withdraw from Olivia, so I settled for a gentler in-and-out motion with my thrusts. It still felt good but wasn't enough for me to build towards a climax. I could tell Olivia was well on her way though, and I was more than happy to help her finish the journey. I kept my focus on her clit as her breathing became heavier and heavier. Suddenly, Olivia inhaled deeply as her body began to shudder. Her vaginal walls gripped my cock tightly as the orgasm passed through her body. Only when it had passed did I stop playing with her clit.

Olivia relaxed her body as she began to catch her breath. I let go of her torso and began to pull out of her, but Olivia reached behind me and pulled me back in.

"No, I want you to stay inside me."

I reached up and gently brushed her hair behind her ear, so that I could see her face.

"You don't have to worry about me. I can take care of myself from here. You were fantastic," I reassured her.

"I don't mind. I just need a minute. And I like the way you feel."

I put my arms back around her and hugged her against me.

"I can feel your heartbeat inside me," Olivia said quietly.

I grunted acknowledgement as I sat there and enjoyed the sensation of my cock throbbing in her wetness. We stood like that for a few seconds, basking in our connection. Then my cock received a gentle squeeze, almost like from a hand.

"You feel that?" Olivia asked.

"Yeah. Did you do that on purpose?"

She giggled. "Yeah. I've been practicing my Kegels". Another squeeze.

"Careful now. You keep that up and I'm gonna have to cut your break short."

"Are you now?" Squeeze.

"Don't play with me, Olivia. I'm your elder after all."

"Well, c'mon then, daddy. Show me what you got," Olivia said as she gave me the longest squeeze yet.

I didn't need the extra encouragement. I began to slowly pump and the friction quickly reignited my desire. I still wasn't at the right angle to pump more than an inch or two, so I released her torso and grabbed onto her arms, just above her elbows. This allowed me to tilt her further downwards, aligning herself more fully with me.

Finally, I was free to thrust my full length in and out of Olivia, and I took advantage. I kept a gentle pace, savoring the sensation as I speared her repeatedly. She seemed so fragile to me right then, which somehow only made me want to dominate her more. I wanted to protect her and destroy her all at the same time.

Olivia looked backwards at me, biting her lip as she watched me plunge in and out of her. I gripped her arms tightly as I increased my pace to a regular rhythm. She was so lubricated that I had no trouble sliding into her, despite her initial stretching to accommodate me.

Within just a few minutes, I realized that I was quickly approaching my own orgasm. I knew I should pull out, but I also didn't want to end Olivia's pleasure prematurely.

"Olivia... I'm close. I don't want to stop if you're close too, but I'll need to pull out soon." I wanted nothing more than to empty myself in Olivia, but somehow, I maintained the sense to know that was a risky move.

"No... it's okay," Olivia reassured me through panted breaths.

I didn't need much persuading. I begin to slide my full length in and out of Olivia as my own orgasm hit. I pushed my hips forward while pulling Olivia back onto me, trying to fit as much of myself in her as I possibly could. I felt my semen shoot into her like a rocket; my sperm no doubt frantically searching for an egg to fertilize in this young woman.

I hugged Olivia tightly against me as I regained my breath.

"Olivia, that was amazing. Do you want me to help finish you off?"

"No, I'm okay. I don't need to cum to enjoy myself. Besides, you already got me off once. That doesn't happen often."

"Okay, if you say so," I said, as I pulled myself out of Olivia, my half-limp dick covered in semen and her juices. I missed her warmth already.

Olivia reached a hand down to the semen leaking from her vagina and looked at it curiously.

"I thought you were going to pull out? Were you a little premature or did you just say you were going to for my benefit?"

"Huh? You told me it was okay?" I said, suddenly wondering if I'd messed up.

Olivia looked at me confused before I saw the realization hit her.

"Oh, no," she laughed. "I meant it was okay for you to pull out; you didn't need to worry how close I was." Olivia must have seen the horror dawning on my face. "It's okay, though! I'm on the pill. I just figured you wanted to be extra safe."

Olivia gently kissed me on the lips. "Seriously, don't worry about it. This was an incredible experience, Scott."

I felt a little better from Olivia's reassurance, but the fact remained that I was a massive idiot.

"Here, you can use my boxers to clean yourself up. Sorry I didn't think to stock towels in our side yard shrubs," I joked.

Olivia took them from my hands and used them to wipe herself clean, before handing them back. I decided that I'd rather not wear semen-filled boxers and threw them into a shrub.

"I'll be back for those later. I'll just go commando for now," I explained to Olivia, as I began pulling my clothes back on. Olivia followed suit, pulling her panties and jeans back on, then her bra and T-shirt. I couldn't believe how casually stunning Olivia was. How had I not noticed that until now?

"Well, I guess it's time for me to head inside. Need to use the bathroom to avoid any UTIs, after all. You gonna stay out here for Emmie?"

Shit. I'd forgotten all about Emmie. I went to retrieve my phone and saw that she and Dr. Price were going at it once again, but based on her sounds of pleasure, Emmie didn't seem to need rescuing.

Reassured that I hadn't missed anything critical, I turned my attention back to Olivia. "Yeah, I'll be here until they finish. Can't exactly keep an eye on her if I'm hanging out with the other guests."

"Makes sense. Do you think you'll tell Emmie? About us, I mean? Will she be mad?"

"Yes, I'll tell her," I admitted. "And I don't know if she'll be mad, but I'll take full responsibility, don't worry. I don't want to make things awkward for you two at work."

"I don't know if you'll be able to control that," Olivia pointed out, "but I appreciate the offer." She turned serious. "Scott, I know this was just a fling and we may never see each other again, but I wanted to let you know that this was an amazing moment, and I don't think I'll forget it for the rest of my life. Thank you."

"Pleasure was all mine, trust me." I said.

"Well, goodbye, I guess. Tell Emmie hello for me." Olivia said, waving farewell as she walked out of view.

I watched her leave, and then returned my attention to my phone.

It looked like Dr. Price and Emmie were reaching their own climax, but I was only half paying attention. My brain was too busy processing what I'd just done with Olivia. I only came out of my internal replay when I saw that Dr. Price had pulled his clothes back on and was heading to the door, Emmie still lying naked on the bed.

Shit, that was my cue. Making sure my clothes were decent, I ran back inside, slipping through the back door. Fortunately, nobody seemed to pay attention to me. I made my way to the kitchen and once I was sure nobody was watching me, I checked the cameras to make sure my path upstairs was clear. Dr. Price must have been in the bathroom, because he was nowhere to be found on the other cameras. Satisfied that I wouldn't run into him, I quickly headed upstairs.

Opening the door to our bedroom, I found Emmie still laying on our bed, clearly wiped from her time with Dr. Price. The smell of sex was overpowering.

"Hey, honey. You okay?"

Emmie looked at me as if she had just finished a marathon. "Scott, I really hope we got what we needed, because I can't do that again."

"I'm pretty sure we did. But I thought you looked like you were enjoying yourself?" I asked questioningly.

"Oh, I did enjoy myself, but I'm not twenty anymore. And I don't think Dr. Price knew that."

"Oh, come here," I said, getting on the bed and pulling Emmie into a hug. "You just rest up. I'll take care of the party from here. We'll make sure to take it easy tomorrow."

"Thanks. I love you, you know that?" Emmie asked, and I could tell her question wasn't rhetorical.

"Yes, of course. And I love you, too."

"Just making sure. I know I said some things with Dr. Price that I probably shouldn't have, but I just got so caught up in the moment. I didn't mean any of them."

I thought back to her earlier comments to Dr Price, about how he fucked her better than me and her pussy was his now. I didn't like them, but I also knew better than to fuss about it. Emmie was just playing a role, after all. I briefly wondered what else she may have said while I was with Olivia... but then I decided I didn't want to know.

"I know you didn't, honey. Don't worry about it. I love you just like always."

Emmie squeezed me tightly, and I knew I needed to tell her about Olivia. I planned to ease into it, but instead it all tumbled out at once.

"Emmie, while you were with Dr. Price, something happened with me and Olivia. I didn't plan it, but I think we both got so horny watching you two that we got lost in ourselves. We had sex. Before you say anything, I'm not going to justify it. Yes, you've been with other men, but it's not the same. We've talked about you as a hot-wife and how I supported it. But we never talked about me being with another woman, and I shouldn't have done it without making sure you were okay with it first. I am sorry."

Emmie looked at me with a curious lack of emotion. For once, I was at a complete loss as to what was going through her mind. Eventually, she sighed and leaned back against her pillow.

"Scott, I'll be honest. I don't know what to think about this right now. My first instinct is to be angry, but I know how stupid that is considering I was literally just with another man. I also know that I'm partially responsible, considering I was the one who asked you to make out with Olivia in the first place. Even then, I might still be mad, but then I remember David's wedding, and how I let myself be seduced by a stranger. Sure, we didn't go all the way, but was that really any different?"

Emmie paused for a second before continuing. "I guess what I'm saying is that when I'm with another man, I know it's just sex. But I'm scared that if you have sex with another woman, it won't just be sex for you. I'm scared you'll become attached to her and then you won't want me anymore."

"Oh, honey," I said hugging her tightly. "I will always want you. Olivia is nice enough, but you're the only one for me. Believe me, if I could do it over, I'd ask you beforehand. And I have no plans to do it again."

"I appreciate you saying that. And deep down, I know that you'd never leave me. I just never expected you to want another woman like that. Give me time to process, and I'll touch base with you later, okay?"

"Of course," I said. "Want me to leave you alone for a bit, while I play host?"

"That would be wonderful," Emmie said, closing her eyes.

The rest of the party was uneventful. Both Dr. Price and Olivia had decided to head home before I made my way back down. I was obviously happy at Dr. Price's departure, but I was also glad that Olivia had left too--it saved any awkward conversation. The rest of the guests began leaving soon afterwards, Tyler staying until last. He asked that I passed his sincere gratitude to Emmie for the invite. I think he was happy to feel like a normal person again, post-divorce.

When the house was empty, I made my way back upstairs to find Emmie had showered and was reading in bed.

"Want to talk about tonight any or are you ready for sleep?"

"I think I'm ready for sleep. We can figure out how to deal with Dr. Price in the morning."

And, so, we slept.

The next day, we worked out our game plan. After reviewing the footage, we both agreed that it was very clear that Dr. Price had overstepped several boundaries. Emmie's emphatic denials combined with Dr. Price's reckless disregard of those denials painted a very damning picture. Frankly, I thought it could even be used as evidence of criminal behavior--certainly more than what we needed.

That said, we knew that Dr. Price wasn't likely to respond well to outright blackmail. A narcissist like him might react in unpredictable ways if he felt like he was cornered. We wanted him to leave Emmie's coworkers alone; we didn't want to be the targets of a revenge plot. But if we could give Dr. Price a way to keep his dignity, a way to feel like he'd beaten us at least as bad as we'd beaten him...

Ultimately, we decided to send him a text with a short clip from the cameras. It was a particularly damaging clip from the beginning of their tryst--Emmie clearly saying she didn't want it, and Dr. Price telling her she did as he pressed on--to which I added the following message:

"Dr. Price, Emmie told me about what happened between the two of you. As you can see, we have a camera system that caught the whole thing. Now, I was furious when I found out, and I was ready to take this to your bosses and maybe even the police. But Emmie talked me down. Emmie just wants it to be over. She's prepared to forget this ever happened, as long as you stop pursuing her or anyone else at the hospital. That means no dates, no relations, no romantic contact, and no flirting. If Emmie finds out that you disregard this request, she will turn the video over to the hospital administrators. She doesn't want to, but she will. And if you do anything to retaliate, I will immediately go to the police with this. But we trust that you'll do the right thing. You already got what you wanted from Emmie, after all."

I sent the message from my phone, but included Emmie in the chat too, to make it obvious Emmie and I were of one mind on this. Once sent, we waited anxiously for a response.

A few seconds later, I saw the telltale ellipses that indicated Dr. Price was responding... but then they stopped. We continued to wait, but Dr. Price never did reply. Still, we at least had confirmation that he had read our message.