Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the moment though, the situation wasn't nearly so static. Emmie's pleasure, extended for so long already, finally reached the point of ecstasy.

"Oh my god, Chris. Don't stop--you're gonna make me cum!" she urged, dropping Loren's cock from her mouth and turning her full attention to the young boy behind her.

"Oh yeah? You like this?" he asked, slightly increasing the speed of his fingers against her clit.

"Oh god yes, don't stop! Don't stop!" she begged, right as her climax hit. Emmie began to gasp for breath has her whole body shuddered.

"Oh, fuck yeah! Cum on my dick!"

Emmie squealed like a porn star as Chris plunged his cock deep inside her. His head tiled back as his own orgasm became imminent.

"Oh fuck, Emmie! You're gonna make me cum again! Oh FUCKKKK!"

Chris yanked Emmie's hips backwards against him as he released. For the second time that morning, Emmie was flooded with the seed of our son's friend. That was enough for me--my own climax hit, and I began shooting my own semen onto the floor below.

When Chris finally emptied himself, he fell forward over Emmie, reaching around her body to grasp her breasts and pull her against him. The two of them sat there, catching their breaths.

"Oh, Loren, you're still hard." Emmie said, having recovered her senses. She sounded sad, but I couldn't tell if it was for his sake or her own.

"It's okay, Emmie. You've done enough. I can take care of myself," Loren said as he bent over gently to kiss her on the lips. He then stood off the bed and made his way to the guest bathroom.

"I think I'm going to go find a bathroom as well," Chris said, pulling himself out of Emmie. His cock was still covered in semen.

"I think we should do the same," I said to Emmie, who nodded. She gingerly let herself down from the bed as she followed me to the door. "I'm not going to be able to walk right for a week," she winced.

We made our way upstairs to the master bath, where we cleaned ourselves up. Emmie's adult-brain must have replaced her lust-brain because she turned to me with a serious expression and said, "We need to ask the boys to leave now."

"Without a rest first?" I said, legitimately surprised.

"Yes. And I need you to do it without me. I'm not sure I can trust myself right now around them."

"I don't think you're going to be fucking anything soon," I laughed. "Your vagina won't be able to take it."

"Please, Scott," she said quietly. "I'm serious."

I could tell she meant it. "Okay. I will go ask them to leave."

"Thank you. I'll be waiting for you up here," she said, as she collapsed onto our bed.

I dutifully made my way backdown stairs where I found Chris lounging on the couch, still naked.

"Hey, Chris. I'm so sorry to do this, but we need to ask you boys to go home."

Chris looked at me and then sighed with reluctant resignation. "Yeah, okay, Mr. Green. Fair enough. I'll go grab my things and we'll be on our way."

We made our way back to his discarded clothes, which he began pull on as Loren came out of the guest room.

"Hey, Loren. I've asked that you boys leave. I know you're probably tired, but we need the house to ourselves right now. Emmie needs to rest."

Loren frowned at first, but then he nodded. "Okay. Can I say goodbye first at least?"

"I'm sorry, Loren. She was falling asleep as I came down," I lied.

"Oh okay. Well, in that case, I guess I'll see you guys around," he said dejectedly.

I waited for them as they finished dressing and gathering their belongings. Soon, they'd made their way out the front door, and I locked it behind them. I returned upstairs and joined Emmie on the bed. She was settled in, but still awake.

We gently cradled each other as we recovered from our exertions, both physical and mental. Emmie did doze off for a bit, but even when she woke, she still didn't move from the bed--just snuggled up closer next to me.

I was the first to break the silence.

"That might have been the craziest twenty-four hours we have ever had."

Emmie laughed softly. "You always were one for understatements."

"Who would have guessed Noah's friends from middle school would one day be in a devil's threesome with my wife?"

"Oh gross. Please don't talk about them being from middle school," Emmie said, disgusted.

"You're right, that was too far," I admitted. "So, are you going to tell me what happened between you and Loren to start this whole thing? I mean we'd literally just had the, 'this can never happen again' talk."

Emmie looked away, embarrassed. "It was my own fault. Loren came to thank me for last night and said that he understood why it had to be a one-time thing, but it still made him sad, and blah blah blah. He looked me with those sad brown puppy dog eyes and asked for one last goodbye kiss. I couldn't say no. And the next thing I know, I'm on my knees in front of him."

I just shook my head. "I see why you wanted me to send the boys off by myself this time. But, what's done is done. We'll just have to make sure it doesn't happen again. Noah will be back in a couple of weeks, and life will be back to normal."

"Mmmmm," Emmie agreed. "I don't regret what we did at all... but I don't know if I'd want it to happen again. I know my brain still thinks I'm young, but my body says otherwise. I think I'll stick to my favorite dick moving forward." Emmie gently squeezed me for emphasis.

"I'm okay with that," I said truthfully. I felt like my hot wife fantasy had finally reached completion. What else could there be left?

If only I'd known.

PART THREE

~~FIVE MONTHS LATER~~

Somewhat surprisingly, nothing else ever happened with Chris and Loren. They did indeed visit us several times after Noah returned for the summer, but aside from a few winks from Chris and longing stares from Loren, it was like our tryst had never happened. As far as I know, Noah never did find out about it... but even if he had, I suspect he would have been too mortified to acknowledge it.

Emmie and I continued to develop our sex life, experimenting with different positions, sexual aids, and so on. The best part for me was that Emmie had begun to take the initiative more often, both before and during sex. I think I speak for a lot of men when I say there's nothing hotter than a woman taking control of your dick, at least on occasion.

Despite our previous dalliances, I don't think either one of us looked outside the marriage during this time. We both figuratively and literally had our hands full with one another. And we may have stayed this way forever, if it wasn't for developments at Emmie's work.

One day, Emmie mentioned that one of the new residents at her hospital had been giving the nurses trouble. Dr. Price was the nephew of some big-wig administrator, but despite this seemed to be a great doctor--at least at first. Over time, Emmie shared more and more stories about his tendency to cross boundaries, especially with women staff. Emmie admitted that some of them loved the attention Dr. Price gave them... but the problem was he didn't restrict his attentions to just those who welcomed it.

"He thinks he's God's gift to women," Emmie had phrased it. "Don't get me wrong, he's not bad to look at, but he's way too full of himself for any self-respecting woman to take him seriously."

"Are you sure you're not just jealous that he's focusing on the younger nurses?" I asked jokingly, but Emmie just shot me an icy stare.

"Oh, he's tried to flirt with me. I shot that down real fast. I told him, 'You may be a doctor and I may just be a lowly nurse, but I'm older and wiser than you. Plus, I'm happily married and been flirted with by way better men.'"

"Oh damn, way to take a guy down," I'd laughed.

"Yeah, I thought so, but now I wonder if I'm being singled-out by him. Don't get me wrong, Dr. Price's mostly cut out the flirting with me, but I've noticed he's been assigning me more shitty jobs than normal. Other nurses who have turned him down have told me similar stories."

"Isn't that retaliation?" I said, starting to be concerned.

"Yeah, it probably is. Some of us nurses have talked about reporting him, but with his family connections I think we'd just end up getting ourselves in trouble. Sure, there are a few of us who could speak to his unwelcome advances, but there's also other nurses who I have no doubts would defend him. And it's not like we have any hard proof of him crossing a line. It would basically be our word against theirs."

"You might be right, but if he's out of line, he's out of line. Maybe I'll drop by the hospital during one of your shifts and see if I can ask him to cut it out, man-to-man."

Emmie had just shaken her head. "Please don't. I know you want to help, but you're as likely to make it worse as better. Not through any fault of your own, but you know how unpredictable guys like that can be."

I wasn't sure I agreed, but I told Emmie I would respect her wishes. And I did.

And yet, as luck would have it, I did eventually meet Dr. Price. I paid Emmie a surprise visit one afternoon to bring her some lunch. We were eating it in the hospital cafeteria when a man in his late twenties approached us. He was wearing a white coat.

"Oh, Nurse Emmie, this must be the wonderful husband we've heard so much about," he turned to me and extended a hand. "I'm Dr. John Price, one of the physicians that works with Emmie."

"I'm Scott," I said, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"You as well. We all love Emmie on our floor; she's beautiful inside and out. You are a lucky man, Scott," Dr. Price said beaming.

Even in our short interaction, I was beginning to understand why Dr. Price was so polarizing. He oozed self confidence that bordered on arrogance... and he seemed to tread the line between friendliness and over-familiarity. He was conventionally attractive, though, which no doubt helped some women overlook the rougher edges of his personality--or maybe even caused them to see those edges as positives.

"Yes, I tell myself how lucky I am every day. Emmie and I have been together over twenty years now and we're still going strong."

"Congratulations," Dr. Price gave a sincere smile. "I was just a kid twenty years ago--you must have married young."

Just then a device beeped from his pocket. Dr. Price took it out and frowned.

"Well, I hate to split, but it appears I am needed back upstairs. Scott, you'll have to share your secrets with me sometime. I've unfortunately found that most women aren't as faithful as they'd like to think they are, especially if they meet someone who knows how to give them what they want."

And with that, he left us.

"I can't believe him," Emmie said once he was out of earshot. "He makes me so angry sometimes."

"What do you mean? He seemed nice enough. A little arrogant, but that's not weird among doctors, is it?"

"You mean you didn't catch his passive-aggressive remark about women and faithfulness? He thinks he's got women all figured out. It drives me crazy."

"I mean, yeah that's a bit misogynistic, but if he's been cheated on before I can't blame him for being a little bitter," I said, playing devil's advocate.

"Oh, if anything I guarantee he's been the unfaithful one in his relationships. I'd love to take him down a peg or two."

"Now Emmie, don't try to get yourself fired now. You haven't been back to work THAT long," I teased.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything stupid. But can we change the subject? I don't have much longer on my break, and I don't want to waste another breath on Dr. Price."

And that was the last I heard about him--for a while, at least.

A few weeks later, while Emmie was at work, she sent me a text that simply said, "I'm going to kill Dr. P". I asked her to clarify, but she responded that she'd have to fill me in when she got home. I did eventually get the whole story, but it took some work to piece together Emmie's scattered recounting.

Essentially, one of the younger nurses, Paige, had come to Emmie in tears. The young nurse had gone on a date with Dr. Price a few nights before. At first, it went well, but after the date had ended, Dr. Price had pressured Paige into sleeping with him. He was careful not to say anything outwardly manipulative, but he hinted that if Paige didn't give him what he wanted, life at work might become difficult for her. This left Paige feeling trapped and confused. Dr. Price had seemed like a good doctor and a good guy--and their date had gone well. Maybe this was just a sign that Dr. Price really liked her. Against her true wishes, she gave in to Dr. Price, but it wasn't until the next day when Dr. Price barely acknowledged her existence that Paige realized just how manipulated she had been. He began ghosting her texts and when she attempted to confront him at the hospital, he rudely brushed her aside saying that she knew from the beginning that it was going to be a one-night stand, nothing more.

Emmie had always been protective of Paige, and Dr. Price taking advantage of her innocence was the last straw.

"I reported him." Emmie said firmly. "You bet your ass I did. I don't care if this comes back to bite me, someone needs to stop him."

I told her that I hoped it went well, but I secretly feared that it wouldn't be so simple. Unfortunately, I was proven right.

There was an internal investigation launched, and although Paige did share her experiences with the hospital administrators, the determination was made that there was no evidence of wrongdoing on Dr. Price's part. The only silver lining was that Paige was granted a request to transfer to another area of the hospital so she would not have to work with Dr. Price directly.

Emmie did not take this well.

"I can't believe that bastard got away with it. I don't know if his VIP aunt stepped in or if the administrators just don't understand the power dynamics between doctors and nurses, but they dropped the ball. No question. How many other nurses are going to have to be pressured into sleeping with him before he's stopped? I know of at least three others that he's been pursuing."

"What if you just spread the word about what kind of guy he is?" I asked, trying to be helpful.

"If I thought that would work, I would," Emmie sighed. "But I'm afraid I'll just come off as the crazy paranoid nurse who's jealous she's too old for the hot doctor's attention."

"Okay, fair enough," I said. "So, if that's not an option, what happens if you just let it go? I mean, what Dr. Price did was despicable, but it's not like he physically forced himself on Paige. And these nurses are adults. Sure, they may be young and naïve, but you can't protect them forever."

"You're not understanding," Emmie shook her head. "I know I can't keep the nurses from living their own lives and making their own mistakes. But Dr. Price is deliberately targeting these innocent nurses and manipulating them to do things they don't want to do. I can't stop all creeps, but I should be able to stop this one."

"What if you just talk with him? Tell him to cut it out and find some girls who are looking for a casual fling like he is?"

Emmie frowned at me. "You know better than that. Besides, I suspect it's the chase he likes as much as anything. Women who want to sleep with him aren't fun. No room to showcase his charm and power."

"Hmmm, you might be right," I'd murmured in agreement, but I started doing my own brainstorming. Even after Emmie changed the subject, I kept turning the situation over in my head. Every time I thought I had a good plan, I realized it had one fatal flaw or another. It wasn't until that night in the shower that I had an idea that sounded insane... but I thought might actually work. I shared my thoughts with Emmie as I crawled into bed next to her.

"You know how Dr. Price got away with the Paige situation because there was no evidence that she was coerced? What if there was a way to get evidence?"

Emmie looked at me with curiosity. "Yeah? How would we do that?"

"We do a sting," I said proudly.

"What, you mean like cops setting up a drug bust? You have to be joking."

"Hold on now. I know it might sound ridiculous, but I've been thinking about this all night. It's the only idea that I've had that I think might work. So, pretend it's not ridiculous for a second, and hear me out. If we set the sting up correctly, we should be able to catch Dr. Price on camera pressuring a girl to do something against her will. Video evidence would be hard to ignore, right?"

"Well, sure, but you're making a ton of assumptions. First, you're assuming you'll be able to find a girl to agree to this. Second, you're assuming Dr. Price will try to force himself on her in an area that we can record. And third, you're assuming that he'll do anything on camera that incriminates himself. Not to mention even if you are able to get all of those, the administration may still decide it's not worth doing anything about."

"Those are all great points," I agreed. "But like I said, I've thought this through. We don't necessarily need the administration to do anything. All we need once we have the evidence is to let him know we have it--and if he doesn't shape up, that's when we threaten to involve administration."

"As far as incriminating himself on camera goes," I moved on to my next point, "we just need to ensure we have cameras set up everywhere in the sting girl's house. No matter where they go, we'll have them in view. And once Dr. Price starts pressuring, sting-girl just needs to loudly and forcefully declare she's not interested. She can even go as far as to repeat what Dr. Price says to her to ensure all the important audio is captured. Like 'No, Dr. Price, I know you want me to sleep with you but I'm not comfortable with it!'."

"And finally, there's an easy solution for finding both a girl to agree and a place that comes pre-stocked with cameras--you act as the sting girl... and we do it here in our house."

Emmie laughed incredulously, but then she saw that I meant it. "You can't be serious."

I shrugged. "I'm just saying it makes sense. We already have the cameras set up here, and who's more committed to putting Dr. Price in line than you? Really the only question left is would you be up for it?"

"Okay, let's pause for a second. First of all, even if I were to agree to this, what makes you think Dr. Price would try anything with me? I've already made it clear to him that I won't accept any boundary crossing from him. Plus, he seems to prefer younger women."

"Oh, I don't think he'd hesitate for a second if you hinted that you'd changed your mind about him. I mean, he's a doctor, so he's not dumb. But I think he's been manipulating women for so long he's gotten careless. He probably thinks that all women secretly want him. Flirt with him a bit and he'll probably not even realize you're the one doing the manipulating."

"Okay, but I'm still probably too old for him. If nothing else, I'm not as naïve as the girls that he usually targets. I won't be as much fun to pursue."

"Take my word for it as a guy--if you hint that he has a chance with you, while still playing a bit coy, he won't be able to resist. Besides, would you be comfortable asking any other woman to be bait?"

Emmie fell silent as she considered my words. "Okay. Let's assume that I do it and everything you said works. How would we get him out to the house in the first place? I couldn't just ask him to come over for a quickie and then suddenly claim I wasn't interested once he got here. He'd be too suspicious. I'd have to let him think he was the one in control."

"I've thought about that too. At first, I thought maybe you could just ask Dr. Price for a ride home after work. Tell him I drank too much, and I couldn't pick you up like we had planned. And you wanted him specifically to drive you home so that it would make me jealous--payback for leaving you stranded. It's not a terrible plan, but I think there's too much that could go wrong. What if he had plans that night? What if we couldn't convince him to stay after he dropped you off? And so on."

1...678910...12