Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning. Everyone sleep well?" she asked, as she walked behind my chair. We were seated at the kitchen table, me on one side and the boys on the opposite.

"Yes, ma'am!" Chris said. "We were all kinds of exhausted."

I looked up at Emmie and we exchanged a glance.

"I told them we were going to talk about last night," I said. "But only after you joined us."

Emmie gave me a slight nod as she sat down in the seat next to me. She took a moment to gather her thoughts before speaking.

"Now boys," she began. "What happened last night was an incredible experience. For all of us. Scott and I don't regret it at all, and we hope you don't either."

That triggered instant denials and "not at alls" from the boys, before she continued.

"But the fact is that we are Noah's parents, and you are his friends. That means we have to maintain a certain distance. Obviously, we'd prefer Noah not find out about last night, but he's always going to be our son. He doesn't always have to be your friend. You guys have been great for each other, and we don't want to risk that friendship." She turned to me. "Scott?"

"Emmie's right," I said. "Noah's going to be coming home for the summer soon, and I know you're going to want to hang out with him. You'll always be welcome here... but understand that comes with the expectation that you will treat us as parents. That means no flirting with Emmie, no hinting about what happened between you, and definitely no trying to make it happen again. Last night was a once-in-a-lifetime event--got it?"

Both boys nodded slowly. They were smart enough to realize this wasn't a negotiation... but that didn't stop their disappointment. I sympathized with them.

"Okay, good. Now, if you guys are finished eating breakfast, I can help you get the guest room cleaned up. I know you need to get back to your families."

The three of us stood up and headed to the guest room, leaving Emmie at the table.

"Sorry, Mr. Green," Loren said suddenly, turning back to the kitchen. "I need to talk to Emmie for a second."

"Sure, Loren. Go right ahead," I said. No doubt he had some thoughts to get off his chest. Being told that the person who took his virginity was forever off-limits probably left some unresolved emotions.

Chris and I entered the guest room and began cleaning. We stripped the sheets off the bed and tossed the used towels together in a pile by the door. I helped him gather his and Loren's belongings--there wasn't much--as Chris pulled his clothes back on. I took the dirty laundry into my arms, gave a last-minute scan to make sure we had everything, and then led Chris out the door. We made our way back to the kitchen, only to be stopped cold by a sight that neither of us expected.

Loren was standing by the kitchen table with his boxers around his ankles. Emmie was on her knees in front of him, robe barely holding itself around her. She was sucking vigorously on Loren's cock--or at least trying to. She could barely fit its head in her mouth.

Neither of them acknowledged our presence, despite us being in clear view. Both Chris and I dropped the loads we were carrying out of surprise.

"Uhhhh, Mr. Green...? Chris looked at me uncertainly.

Despite the conversation we had just had with the boys, I was instantly aroused. I didn't know how this had started between Emmie and Loren, but I was damn sure going to take advantage of it.

"What are you waiting for, Chris, get in there!" I urged.

"But you guys just said this couldn't happen again..." he murmured.

"Well, it's happening," I pointed out. "You don't want to miss out, do you?"

Chris didn't need any extra convincing. He stripped his clothes off as he practically ran towards Loren and Emmie, his erection already at full attention. Emmie must have finally realized she had company, because she removed her mouth from Loren's cock to face her new partner.

Before waiting for Emmie to make a move, Chris reached down and began tugging upwards at her robe that was still stubbornly clinging on. Emmie stood, allowing it to fall onto the floor. She was totally naked now, as the boys pushed their cocks against her. Both Loren and Chris began to rub their hands along either side of her body, exploring every inch of her skin. Emmie reached out with her own hands and grasped their cocks, masturbating them in tandem.

"Oh fuck, Mrs. Gree.... Emmie," Chris said as he stared at my wife with pure lust.

The boys fondled Emmie's curves like they'd never seen a woman before. Chris caressed her hips and ass, while Loren gently kneaded her breasts, one after the other--occasionally working her nipples between his thumb and fingers. I quietly removed my own clothes and moved in closer, entranced by the pornographic scene in front of me. I began to service my own erection.

Still holding the boys' members, Emmie sank downwards, coming to rest in a kneeling position on her robe. She never stopped pumping the boys' cocks, which were now aimed directly at her face. She looked back and forth between them, like she was at a buffet trying to decide which dish to pick. She stuck her tongue out and tasted the heads of both, looking upwards at the boys as she did so. Then she went to work.

Emmie used her mouth to pleasure one boy for several seconds at a time before switching to the other--all while continuing to stroke them with her hands. She managed to take a good portion of Chris's length into her throat at one point, but she could never get more than Loren's head past her lips. I wish I could have taken a picture of it--the contrast of Emmie's innocent, pale face and her blue eyes and the blackness of Loren's thick cock wedged between her lips was incredibly sexy.

It quickly became apparent that both boys were progressing quickly on their way to climax. The only question was, who was going to reach it first?

It turned out to be Chris. He began pumping his hips against Emmie's hand, who must have noticed he was reaching his peak. She turned her full attention to his cock, stroking him firmly while running her tongue around his head. She maintained full eye contact as he began to gasp.

"Fuck, Emmie, I'm cumming!" he said, tilting his head back in ecstasy.

White jets of sperm erupted from his cock onto Emmie's face. She closed her eyes as Chris's seed shot onto her lips, forehead, and hair. She continued to pump his cock until he was completely spent. Once the stream had finished, Emmie reopened her eyes--and then sucked the dribble that was still oozing out of Chris's deflating member.

"Holy shit. That's the best blowjob I've ever had," Chris said, winded.

During Chris's orgasm, Loren had been temporarily neglected, but Emmie turned to him now. She began to stroke with both hands, Chris's cum still dripping on her face, but Loren stopped her with his own hands.

"Let's clean you up first," he said, as he made his way to the kitchen sink, and retrieved a towel. He returned and began to wipe Emmie's face and hair clean.

"Much better," he said satisfactorily. "But let's take this somewhere more comfortable."

Loren helped guide Emmie to a standing position and placed her arms around his neck. Then, in a fluid move, he bent down and effortlessly scooped her into in his arms. Emmie let out an exhilarated gasp, clearly not expecting to be so easily swept from her feet.

Carrying her like a young lover rather than the middle-aged mom she was, Loren made his way towards the guest room. Chris and I followed closely behind him.

When they reached the queen-sized bed, Loren gently placed her down before climbing onto it himself. He started to pull himself onto her, but Emmie stopped him.

"Wait, Loren," she said softly. "I want you to lay on your back."

Loren looked confused, but he followed Emmie's direction. He flipped himself over so that he was now lying next to Emmie on the bed, face up, cock pointing straight in the air.

Emmie pulled herself up onto her elbows as she began to kiss Loren. She didn't spend much time on his lips though, and she worked her way down his center, kissing his chest, abs, and pelvis. She moved back to his face and stared into his eyes and whispered softly, "Loren, you really are gorgeous."

She then pulled herself on top of Loren so that her body was lying flat on his. She grasped his face in her hands, as she began to explore his mouth with her tongue. In return, Loren's hands began to roam down Emmie's back before reaching her ass and pulling her against him. After a few moments of this passionate touching, Emmie lifted herself up, squatting over Loren's hips. She then shifted her knees down so that she sat directly on his pelvis, straddling him.

Loren's cock had become trapped between their bodies, but Emmie's pussy lips were located squarely over its shaft. She began to rock back and forth, sliding her lips over his cock as she began to lubricate it with her wetness. Loren reached up and began to play with her breasts. "Emmie, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen," he whispered. My wife's eyes were closed, mouth slightly open, as she melted into his young hands.

Just when I didn't think I could take the foreplay anymore, Emmie pulled herself up slightly and took Loren's cock into her hand. She guided it between her pussy lips as she slowly lowered herself back down onto it. It took her several seconds for her pussy to adapt to his girth... but eventually Emmie succeeded in completely impaling herself. She let out a small gasp as pleasure overtook her discomfort.

"Oh, Emmie," Loren moaned, as he watched himself disappear into her.

Emmie bent over to give him a brief kiss before sitting back up. She began to make small up and down movements as she continued to adjust to his size. I could see that his cock was pressing so tightly inside her that her outer pussy lips kept sticking to it as she moved. Loren started to thrust his hips upward slightly in rhythm with Emmie, but she spread forward, trapping his wrists under her arms and stopping the motion.

"Don't help me, just lie there and let me enjoy it for a second," she scolded.

Properly chastised, Loren kept himself flat on the bed as Emmie sat up again. Once more, she began to move herself up and down on Loren's cock, her breasts beginning to bounce freely.

"Mmmm, that's a good dick," she moaned.

In an effort to avoid cumming too quickly, I tore my vision away from Loren and Emmie and glanced at Chris. He was already semi-hard again, but like me, he seemed perfectly content to just watch the scene in front of us.

After about a minute of pleasuring herself on Loren's cock, Emmie transitioned her hips from an up-and-down movement to a back-and-forth movement along his body. Her pussy lips dragged against Loren's pelvis as she began to ride him vigorously. Loren watched with a mix of awe and lust as she increased her pace. I could see the pleasure on Emmie's face as she mastered the young cock inside her.

Somewhat surprisingly, Emmie's exhaustion peaked before her climax did, and she fell forward onto Loren, out of breath. "Okay," she wheezed into his chest. "Now you can fuck me."

Loren didn't need to be told twice. He brought his heels closer to his butt in a bridge position, causing Emmie to tilt forward above him. With his new leverage, he began to thrust upwards against her. Emmie's boobs were now bouncing directly above Loren's face, and he took advantage by cupping them in his hands and teasing her nipples with his tongue.

"Oh, that's it, Loren. Fuck me. Fuck me like this is the only pussy you'll have!" she demanded.

Loren increased the speed of his pounding. I noticed Emmie's ass jiggle with each of his thrusts--she had to be getting off on his powerful movements. In a moment that seemed to stretch to infinity, but I knew was mere minutes, Loren pounded his dick into my wife as rapidly as his muscles allowed.

"Oh, Emmie," he gasped, and I knew his climax with imminent. He dropped her breasts and pulled her into a deep kiss as he thrust upwards in a final motion. I saw his ass cheeks clench together as he once again poured his seed into Emmie--the two of them locked together at both ends.

"Mmmmmmmm," Emmie moaned into his mouth, as she was filled with the nineteen-year-old's virility.

When his orgasm subsided, Loren's hips fell back onto the bed with a thud, Emmie still on top of him. They kissed tenderly for a few moments before Emmie rolled off and collapsed on the bed. Sperm leaked from her onto the mattress pad.

Being the observant lover that I am, I knew Emmie still hadn't climaxed herself--despite the intensity of her and Loren's fuck--but fortunately, it looked like Chris was once again feeling hot and ready to go.

"Emmie," I spoke up. "I think Chris is ready for round two... if you need the assist, that is."

Emmie glanced at us as if she was just now realizing she had an audience. She saw Chris's erection pointed at her. "Chris. You just came. How are you hard again already?"

"From watching you," Chris said without hesitation. "Only question is--are you ready?"

"Yeah, just give me a second," Emmie said, as she tried to regain her breath. I could tell that despite her exhaustion, she still needed release.

Despite Emmie's request for a break, Chris moved to the bed, angling himself perpendicular to her. He lifted Emmie's legs up and slid beneath them, so that they now rested on his lap. His own legs hung off the edge of the bed.

"Don't worry," Chris said. "I'm not rushing you. I'm just helping you along." He began to massage Emmie's legs, working from her thighs to the bottoms of her feet. I was shocked that Chris had that level of patience within him, but hey... men will do many things if they know sex is on the table.

Emmie simply lay there as Chris worked his hands over her. Her breathing became more regular, and I could tell she was beginning to focus on Chris's touch more than her own exhaustion. Her second wind had arrived. Loren, on the other hand, looked like he was still out of it.

Having rested enough, Emmie sat forward, folding her legs beneath her as she pulled Chris into a kiss. Chris moved his own legs onto the bed and turned towards her--they were both now on their knees, upper halves pressed against each other.

They kissed slowly as their hands began to explore each other again. Emmie traced Chris's six-pack as he felt her breasts and stomach. Chris's cock was pointed right at Emmie's pussy, although it was too far away to touch... at least for the moment.

Chris reached behind Emmie, grabbing her ass, and he pulled her into him. His lengthy cock slipped below her hips, so that it ran along her taint--protruding underneath her ass cheeks on the other side. Emmie closed her thighs around his cock, trapping it in place against her.

They continued to kiss and explore each other, as Chris began to move his hips forwards and backwards. His cock slid smoothly along Emmie's underside, and I knew its head had to be rubbing against her pussy lips. I expected him to try to stick it in her right then, but once again, Chris surprised me.

"Can you turn around for me?" he asked, breaking off their kiss. "I'd like to try something."

Emmie looked surprised for a moment, before giving him an intrigued smile. "Of course, Chris."

She released his cock from her thighs as she made a 180 on the bed, now facing the wall.

"Damn." Chris said, admiring her from behind. "Can I see you on all fours?"

Emmie complied. She was now resting on her hands and knees, her back end pointed towards Chris.

"You have an amazing ass," Chris said, as he pulled himself in towards her. He grasped his cock and aimed it at Emmie's exposed pussy. Once he had aligned his head against it, he grabbed Emmie's ass cheeks and pulled her completely onto his cock in a single powerful movement.

"Oh, Chris!" Emmie exclaimed, whether from surprise or pain, I wasn't sure.

"Sorry, Mrs. Gre--Emmie, you're so fucking hot. I couldn't resist," Chris apologized, but he clearly wasn't feeling too remorseful.

Chris didn't spend much time warming up before he was rocking her at full speed. Her ass cheeks clapped loudly with each thrust, and I could tell she was beginning to move with him, matching his momentum with her own.

"Oh fuck, Emmie! That's right, take that dick!" Chris exclaimed, slapping her on the ass.

Emmie was too focused to respond, but she increased the intensity of her own rhythm.

"Damn! I always knew you would be good at fucking." Chris slapped her ass again. "Do you like how my cock feels inside you?"

"Mmmm!" Emmie confirmed, as she kept throwing herself back against Chris.

"I've always fantasized of fucking you doggie-style," Chris said, clearly enjoying himself. "Do you like being spanked?" he said as he swatted Emmie a third time.

"Chris!" Emmie gasped, but from dismay or pleasure, I couldn't tell. I debated telling Chris to cool it a bit, but seeing my wife aggressively taken by a young man who practically grew up around us just made me hornier.

"I'll take that as a yes." Chris said, as he reached out and grabbed a handful of Emmie's hair. He clenched it into a fist, gently pulling Emmie's head towards him.

"Oh, fuck! That's it, Chris. Fuck me like you do in your fantasies," Emmie managed to gasp, keeping up her rhythm.

"Oh yeah? You like it a bit rough?" Chris said as he gripped tighter on Emmie's hair.

"Oh, Chris, yes," Emmie confirmed, as she reached a hand backwards to play with herself. She was clearly enjoying this.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long," Chris continued. "Do you know how many times I've masturbated to you?"

"Mmm," she said breathlessly. I could tell she was getting increasingly turned on by the dirty talk.

"Have you ever had two cocks inside you at once?" Chris asked, his voice lowered.

"Noooo," Emmie said through teeth clenched in pleasure.

"Well, I think it's time we change that, don't you?" Chris said, as he pulled Emmie's hair back again, this time more gently. "Face Loren for me."

He pulled out of Emmie, allowing her to move over to Loren, who'd remained on the bed next to them.

"Fuck this is hot. Now, you take care of Loren, and I'll keep giving you what you need back here."

Emmie obediently reached down and took Loren's cock in her hands. It was still deflated, but as Emmie's fingers wrapped around it, it began to show signs of life. Loren watched this unfold silently, apparently still in a daze. Emmie lowered her head and began to gently suck on the very edge of his tip.

"Yeah, that's it. Make him hard again." Chris encouraged as he positioned himself back behind Emmie. He didn't put his penis back insider her though--instead he reached under her and began to play with her clit, now that she had focused herself on Loren.

After just a minute or two of Emmie playing with Loren's cock, it had swelled to its full size again. Chris nodded with satisfaction. "That didn't take long at all, did it? What do you say, Loren? You ready for round two?"

Like his cock, I could tell Loren was returning to life. "Do you want this, Emmie?" he asked, rather politely considering his position. Emmie removed her mouth from his cock long enough for a single word. "Please," she pleaded.

"Damn, Emmie, I knew you loved dick!" Chris said enthusiastically, as Loren pulled himself onto his knees, giving Emmie easier access to his cock. Emmie once again worked her lips around his head and took as much of it into her mouth as she could. Chris kept playing with her clit, but he now used his free hand to return his cock to her pussy once more. He slid himself into her--gently this time--as Emmie pushed backwards slightly to meet his thrust. Chris gripped her ass cheeks for leverage as he began to fuck her doggy-style once more.

That image of Emmie being spit-roasted by Chris and Loren will forever be burned into my mind. Chris pressing his fit body into my wife's softness on one end, with Loren's thick black cock cushioned between her lips on the other... Emmie's innocent blue eyes staring at Loren as she pleasured him and her look of ecstasy as Chris's cock filled every inch of her pussy... That image will be with me until the day I die.

1...56789...12