Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, it worked," I said, impressed at his quick thinking.

At that moment, my cell phone buzzed--it was Emmie. Guess I was being missed after all. Still, Matt had gotten far enough to give me plenty of future fantasy material.

"It's her," I told Matt. "She's probably wondering where the hell I went to."

"Well, it was fun while it lasted," Matt shrugged.

"It may not be over just yet," I said, as I answered the phone. I had another idea.

"Scott?" Emmie sounded slightly breathless. "Where are you?"

Time to see if I could keep the game going. "Hey, babe. I'm... actually in the bathroom. I must have eaten something that didn't agree with me, because I'm slightly dying right now. Sorry I didn't let you know sooner--I was hoping I wouldn't be this long."

"Are you okay?" I could hear the worry in her voice. "Do we need to leave?"

"No, I'm fine. Or at least, I will be. I'm not sure I could make it home like this though, so I'll just stay here for the moment. Don't worry about me--you enjoy yourself and I'll let you know when I'm through the worst of it."

"You sure? You need me to get you anything?"

"No, I just need to ride this out. I've got water in here with me, plus my phone. I'll be fine. Go meet some people and have fun. I don't want to ruin your evening."

"Well, you let me know the second you need something, okay?"

"Okay, will do. I love you."

"Love you too," she said, as she hung up.

"What was that about?" Matt said, eyeing me inquisitively.

"Just bought you another chance, my friend," I said. "Told Emmie I was stuck in the bathroom, and she should enjoy herself while I was unavailable."

"You really are crazy," Matt said, but I could tell he was impressed. "So, you want me to go dance with her some more now?"

"Actually, I was thinking about something else. I think we can take this further... if you're still up for it?"

"Oh, fuck yeah I am," Matt said. "What did you have in mind?"

I mentally drew a map of the venue. The reception itself was taking place exclusively in this building, but it was located in an old factory district surrounded by empty alleys and buildings. Lots of dark, hidden places to find. The trick was to find somewhere private... that I could still view without being seen. I thought I knew just the location--I'd noticed it earlier while hunting for the bathroom.

I shared my plan with Matt, who nodded approvingly.

"The biggest hurdle I think you'll have is convincing Emmie to go with you. But if you can do that, I think you might get pretty far."

"You really still comfortable with this?" Matt asked. "Your wife's pretty fucking hot--I'm not sure I'll be able to stop if we reach a certain point."

"You can do anything with her that she lets you do," I said firmly. "Just bring your A-game."

"I will do my best, I can guarantee that." Matt laughed. "I'm not sure who wants this more now, you or me."

I laughed too. "Hopefully, we'll both get lucky tonight."

Matt took a deep sigh and turned back around. "Okay, here goes."

As planned, Matt returned to the center of the venue and made his way over to where Emmie was seated. This was going to be the critical point--would Emmie go along?

I retreated behind my pillar again as I watched Matt engage Emmie in conversation. Emmie seemed friendly enough, but all signs of flirting were gone, I was disappointed to see. Matt must have realized this was going to take a bit of work, because he pulled up the chair next to her and sat down.

They talked for several minutes, and I could tell that Emmie was gradually becoming re-engaged. In a subtle move, Matt placed his arm on the back of Emmie's chair, but she seemed not to notice. Their conversation continued, and Emmie began to laugh more and more frequently. She even playfully pushed Matt's leg at one point. Very good sign.

And then Matt stood up. He had a smile on his face as he said something to Emmie and gestured to the door. Emmie looked unsure for a brief second, but then she did a fuck-it gesture and stood up too. Matt made his way out one of the venue's side doors, holding it open for Emmie, who was right behind him.

Holy shit! Was this really happening? Was my wife really wandering off with a stranger?

I quickly left my position from behind the pillar and made my way out the same door they had just left, not worrying about hiding myself anymore. The door led into one of the alleyways between the venue and an abandoned building. I'd remembered seeing a semi-hidden alcove tucked behind the venue itself, which seemed isolated, but there was a window in the neighboring building that looked down upon it. It was this building--fortunately unlocked--that I now entered. Using my phone's flashlight, I found the stairs that led to the second floor and used my mental map to locate the window I'd noticed earlier. Once I found it, I turned off the phone light and crept slowly to the pane. Sure enough, Matt and Emmie were just below me in plain view. Hopefully, they didn't look up.

They were both reclined against the side of the building, facing each other, only a foot or so apart. Matt was speaking, but I couldn't quite make out what he was saying. I decided to take a chance and push the window up slightly. Fortunately, it went up without a sound.

"Rachel's gonna be so mad at me, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat," Matt's words were coming in clear now.

"Always happy to participate in a revenge plot," Emmie laughed. "Especially against a toxic ex."

"Oh, Rachel deserves it all right," Matt said. "But seriously, though. You're great. Your husband is a lucky man to have someone like you--hot, good sense of humor, not to mention one hell of a sexy dancer."

"Thanks," Emmie blushed. "But don't sell yourself short, you seem like you'd be a great catch for the right woman. Rachel must have been out of her mind to let you go."

"Well, I'm glad you think so, at least," Matt said. He stared at Emmie for a moment, before he slowly inclined his head and gave her a peck on the cheek. "Thanks--for everything," he said softly.

As he started to draw back from Emmie, he turned his face towards hers, as if trying to steal her gaze. Emmie tilted her face towards his as they locked eyes. They stayed in that position for a couple seconds, faces inches apart, staring at each other... and then Matt leaned in.

Their kiss was delicate at first, but it quickly picked up steam. One kiss turned into two, which turned into several. Matt pushed his body against Emmie's as she sunk against him. A light moan escaped Emmie's mouth. Matt's hands moved from his sides to grasp Emmie's face as he began to make out with her. Emmie's own hands wrapped around Matt's body, pulling him in.

I couldn't believe my eyes. My wife of twenty years was giving herself to a stranger, a man she literally met just minutes ago--and it was hotter than I'd ever imagined it would be. My erection was rock hard as I pulled it out and began to stroke, eyes fixated on the scene below me.

Matt shifted his weight slightly, gently pushing his leg between Emmie's. He kept kissing her as his hands began to explore her body; first her back, then her ass, then back up again. Emmie began her own exploration, running her hands along Matt's stomach and chest.

"You're so fucking hot," Matt whispered between kisses. As he pulled back slightly, I could see his cock straining against his pants.

Emmie just moaned quietly in response. Her dress had pulled up slightly, trapped against Matt's leg. Matt took the opportunity to use one hand to begin rubbing the exposed thigh, as he began kissing down Emmie's cheek and neck. Emmie tilted her head back, eyes closed, face locked in pleasure. She moaned again.

Matt made his way down to her chest, stopping just above where her dress began. I thought Matt was about to tear it off, but instead he used his free hand to gently fondle Emmie's breasts through the fabric before returning to kissing her on the lips.

Having explored Emmie's top half, though, Matt turned his attention to her bottom. He pushed his leg further between Emmie's, drawing up her dress even more. He used both hands to caress her thighs, alternating rubbing and kneading them. Emmie responded by grabbing the back of his head and kissing him even more forcefully.

I could see Matt was slowly working his way closer and closer to her center--a place that hadn't been touched in decades by any man but me. When Matt reached the very top of Emmie's leg, he used one hand to lift her dress up completely, revealing her black lacy underwear. His other hand must have kept moving, because Emmie gasped.

"You're so fucking wet," Matt said, as he readjusted his body again. I don't know if he did it for my benefit, but he switched out his legs from underneath Emmie's body, allowing me full view of what his hand was doing.

Matt was rubbing Emmie's mound through her panties, slowly and gently, as Emmie continued to press against him. Emmie still had her eyes closed, but her mouth was now slightly open as she responded to Matt's touch.

Matt took his time, continuing to rub without changing his pace. I could hear Emmie's breathing becoming heavier, when Matt decided to take it to the next level. He pushed the bottoms of Emmie's panties to the side, exposing her pussy to his fingers. I almost blew my load then, but with great mental effort, I drew myself back from the brink. I wasn't ready to be done yet.

Emmie's breath was now becoming ragged as Matt's fingers were now directly rubbing her womanhood. While maintaining that motion, he slipped first one finger inside her--and then two more. I could see Emmie begin to shiver as Matt finger-fucked my wife.

"Oh fuck," Emmie moaned as her legs began to tremble. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkk."

One of the most powerful orgasms I'd ever seen overtook Emmie as she pressed herself against Matt's hand, his fingers still moving inside her. She spasmed for several seconds as Matt finished her off.

Emmie's eyes opened, and she stared at Matt breathlessly. "Holy fuck that was intense!"

"Fun's not done yet," Matt grinned. He stepped back from Emmie as he reached down for his pants zipper. Pulling it down, he adjusted his pants slightly, allowing his fully erect cock to spring free. He then stepped towards Emmie and pulled her dress back up. Her underwear had slid back into place, but it was all that separated Matt's cock from her pussy. As he pushed his hips in towards hers, it was obvious what he was trying to make happen.

"Sorry, I can't," Emmie said, shaking her head slightly.

"Sure, you can," Matt said as he rubbed the head of his cock against her panties.

I almost came again right there but somehow managed to keep it together.

"No," Emmie said, this time pushing Matt back away from her. "I have something else first."

Matt seemed disappointed (as was I!) but he didn't argue. Maybe he was afraid of pushing his luck with me. Or maybe he thought Emmie was aiming to extend their session a bit longer. Either way, he complied.

Emmie reached behind her back and pulled down on her dress's zipper partway, exposing the top of her chest. She pulled her shoulders out of the dress straps, then reached back behind her and undid her bra clasp. It snapped open, and she pulled her breasts free. Matt stood there watching intently as he slowly stroked his cock.

Emmie then walked forward until she was just in front of Matt and tossed her bra onto the pavement between their feet. I momentarily wondered what she was doing--but was immediately distracted when she reached out to grasp Matt's cock. Matt stopped stroking and allowed Emmie to take over.

Emmie's touch was gentle and curious; for several seconds she simply stared at Matt's cock as she used her fingertips to trace up and down its length. With her other hand, I saw her pull up her dress and reach towards her panties. At first, I thought she was going to masturbate, but then I realized she was lubricating her fingers with her own juices. Once they were saturated, she grabbed Matt's cock with that hand too, sliding her juices along it.

It was Matt's turn to moan as Emmie began to pump her hands on his cock, slowly but firmly. She masturbated him for just a short moment, before slowing to a stop. I felt blue balls on Matt's behalf, but Emmie wasn't done. She switched her gaze from Matt's cock to his eyes as she gently lowered to her knees, resting them on the bra she had dropped earlier. His cock was now directly in front of her face. She glanced up at him, letting the moment sink in.

After a pause, Emmie slowly reached out and took Matt's cock in her hands. Still staring into Matt's eyes, Emmie opened her mouth and used the tip of her tongue to lick the end of Matt's cock. It was almost playful, but the intensity of her blue-eyed stare made it incredibly hot. She then swirled her tongue on his cock's head before taking the tip of it into her mouth. She formed a seal with her lips around his girth, and I knew from experience that she was still teasing the head with her tongue.

Matt gasped as Emmie began her work. Her hands slowly began to stroke the base of his cock while she used her mouth to focus on its tip. Emmie alternated between staring into Matt's eyes and staring at his manhood as it seemed to swell against her lips. The pace of her hands stroking increased, as did her noises of enthusiasm as she sucked more and more vigorously. Matt's hips began to pump as he tried to force his cock deeper and deeper into her throat. Emmie obliged, and soon she was almost taking his entire length as it pistoned in and out of her mouth. Her breasts bounced in rhythm with each push.

"Holy fuck you're good at that," Matt gasped.

"Mmmmmm", Emmie acknowledged, moaning onto his cock. She stared up at Matt with her innocent blue eyes, breasts bouncing, lips still fully wrapped around him. I'd no doubts he'd be remembering that sight for years to come.

They maintained their intensity; Emmie rapidly stroked the base of Matt's cock with her hands as Matt continued to face-fuck her. I was once again reaching completion, when I saw Matt stiffen.

"I'm gonna cum!" he hissed. He started to pull free from her mouth, but Emmie pulled him back towards her, keeping her lips locked around the head of his cock. Even from above, I saw his cock jump as it pumped his seed into her mouth. Emmie made gagging sounds as she used her hands to help work the cum down his shaft, taking it all. I allowed myself to climax as well, shooting my load onto the floor.

After several seconds, Matt finally finished, and Emmie released his cock with a gasp. A small amount of semen leaked from her mouth, but she had swallowed most of it. She stood up slowly as she began to redress herself.

Matt stood there, his cock falling limp against his pants. He regained his breath silently for a few moments, before whispering, "that was one of the hottest things I've ever done."

Emmie just smiled as she pulled her bra and dress back into place. She smoothed out her hair and asked Matt, "how do I look?"

"Like a goddess," he replied.

"No need for flattery now!" Emmie said teasingly, "You already got your dick sucked!"

"Yeah, no shit. But it's not just flattery, it's true." Matt said, earnestly.

"Well, thank you for saying so," Emmie said, as she walked up to Matt and kissed him on the cheek. "And thanks for giving me a fun night."

"It was my pleasure," Matt said, as he watched Emmie head back towards the venue.

I waited until I heard the door close, and then I spoke through the open window.

"Well, Matt, did you enjoy yourself?"

Matt jumped, before looking towards the sound of my voice. "You got to see all of that then?"

"Oh yes," I confirmed. "And it was even hotter than I imagined. Thanks for partnering up with me; I couldn't have done it without you."

"I should be thanking you," Matt said emphatically. "That was incredible."

"Yes, it was," I agreed. "But it's probably time for me to track her down. I'm sure she's wondering why she still hasn't heard from me."

"Yeah, you're right. And I think it's time for me to leave too--doubt anything else is going to top this tonight." Matt paused. "So, no regrets?"

"Absolutely not. Enjoy your night, friend," I said, as I closed the window.

I made my way back to the venue, but rather than go inside, I took the long way around to the men's room. The reception still sounded like it was going strong, but I didn't want to risk running into Emmie en route. As it was, I was worried enough that she would be posted outside the bathroom waiting for me, but fortunately that wasn't the case. I made my way to a urinal, relieved myself, and then called Emmie.

She answered on the first ring. "Hey, honey!" she said happily, no sign of anything unusual in her voice.

"Hey, I think I might finally be in the clear. Sorry I had to abandon you. You ready to leave soon?"

"Yeah! I'll meet you at our seat?"

"Be there in a minute." I couldn't resist adding, "Did you have fun while I was occupied?"

Emmie paused for just a fraction of a second before responding, "Eh, not really. Haven't seen Tyler in a while, and I don't know anyone else here. You know how I feel about interacting with strangers."

Not as well as I had thought, apparently.

"Fair enough. I love you."

"I love you too."

I made my way back to our seat, and if I hadn't known better, I would have assumed Emmie had never even left the table. We picked up our party favors, wished the bride and groom a hearty congratulations, and returned to our car. Once I had started it up, Emmie said that she must have been more tired than she had thought because she was going to nap on the way home.

As she predicted, Emmie slept the 30-minute. Driving silently, I began to think about what had just happened, and what it might mean for us moving forward. I still thought it was one of the hottest things I'd ever seen, but now we had to deal with the aftermath. I'd hoped I didn't come to regret my part in making it happen.

The rest of the night was uneventful. When we arrived home, we both went through the motions of getting ready for bed. Neither of us talked much; no doubt we were both reliving that night's events. I just hoped Emmie took my quietness for exhaustion--the result of my alleged time stuck in the bathroom. We wished each other goodnight, said our I-love-yous, and went to sleep. Surprisingly, I was out quick.

The next morning, the fallout began.

I was cooking our traditional Sunday breakfast (eggs, bacon, etc.) when Emmie came up behind me and gave me a deep hug. When I turned around, tears were streaming down her face. My heart sank.

"I think I did something bad," she dribbled out in a wet gasp.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I said, putting down my spatula as I pulled her into a tight hug.

We just sat there for a few minutes; me holding Emmie as she sobbed.

Eventually, Emmie shared her "infidelity", although it came in bits and pieces. She did confess the highlights of what had happened, although understandably she left out many of the details, including how close they had come to going all the way. But this was my mess just as much as hers; I needed to make it right.

"Emmie, listen to me." I said gently, but firmly enough to interrupt her crying. "It doesn't bother me in the slightest that you did this. Do you understand? Not in the slightest. I know you love me, and I love you. You were just having fun with someone who you don't even know. It doesn't mean anything, right? We're the only ones who matter."

Emmie looked like she couldn't believe my words. "I mean, maybe, but that still doesn't make it right! How could you not be bothered by this? I feel like such a slut! I'm a married woman and a mom, not some twenty-year-old discovering her sexuality for the first time!"