Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see the cogs turn in Chris's head. On the one hand, there's no way I could actually be serious... but on the other hand, if I wasn't joking...

"If you're really serious... count me in. I've fantasized about Mrs. Green for years, no offense" Chris said, maybe a little too eagerly.

Loren still looked uncertain. "Are you sure about this? Mrs. Green just seems so, I dunno, proper. I can't see her doing like what you're suggesting."

I thought about how to address this. I didn't want Loren to agree to my plan if he was going to second-guess everything. "Loren, I won't lie to you. She has no idea that I'm here talking to you boys about this. But something you'll learn about people is that their public lives and their private lives don't always line up 100%. Yes, my wife is the perfect lady outside of the house... but she can be pretty wild inside. And where do you think we are now?"

"Yeah, c'mon, man," Chris said, elbowing Loren in the side. "Don't sabotage us here. Don't you know how lucky we are right now? Mr. Green is offering us a chance to get personal with Mrs. Green! Don't pretend like you haven't fantasized about her too--I know you have."

Loren gave a sheepish half-smile. "Chris is right. I'm in."

"That's what I wanted to hear!" I said, happy that my own fantasy was starting to come together. "Now, do the two of you have any experience with women?"

Chris nodded very self-assuredly. "I don't want to brag, but I've got a fair amount of experience."

I admired Chris's confidence, even if it may have been not entirely justified. "Well, experience means something much different at your age than it does at ours. No doubt you've done very well for yourself with teenage girls, but Emmie will need a more refined approach to get her on board. Unlike what porn might have taught you, she's not gonna drop her panties just because you pull your cock out, understand? Now, what about you, Loren?"

"He's a virgin," Chris said before Loren could answer.

"Not a total virgin!" Loren said defensively. "I've been to third base before. Once."

"Hey, nothing wrong with being a virgin," I said. "We've all been one at some point. I just needed to get an idea of what I was working with."

I didn't think it was possible for me to get even hotter, but the idea of my wife taking the virginity of one of our son's friends was almost too much for me to bear. I just HAD to make this work.

"So, this is what we're gonna do," I continued. "You guys are gonna finish your showers as fast as you can and then rejoin us. You're going to beg and plead to keep hanging out with us until Emmie agrees. As I mentioned, Emmie may take some convincing to let you two act out your fantasies... but you've got a few things working in your favor. First, you guys are in great shape, and I've already seen her checking you both out today. Second, she is super horny right now, and I've already turned down her offer of sex once this afternoon... so her desire is going to be crazy high. Third, she's already done something like this before, so it's not impossible. And most importantly, you have me to help you guys out. I just need you to follow my lead, and I'll do everything I can to make this happen. Sound good?"

Both boys nodded solemnly, as if finally realizing that I was dead-serious.

"Good. Now hurry up," I said, as I started to walk out the door.

"Wait, Mr. Green," Loren spoke up. "What do you mean Mrs. Green's already done something like this before?"

I grinned slyly at Loren. "Let's just say when Emmie gets horny enough, she's not above sticking a stranger's cock in her mouth". I then exited the room, leaving the boys speechless.

Adrenaline was racing through my veins as I returned to the kitchen and began gathering drinks. Wine for Emmie, a beer for me... and two beers for my new conspirators. And then I waited.

Emmie came down first. She had changed into a loose-fitting T-shirt and a thin set of pajama bottoms that did nothing to hide the curves of her ass. I was surprised to see she wasn't wearing a bra either--the swell of her breasts was clearly visible despite her shirt's looseness.

"Damn babe," I said. "You know we still have company, right?"

"Oh, the boys will be leaving soon anyway. Besides, it's not like they're gonna pay much attention to what a middle-aged mom is wearing. They have plenty of girls their own age to ogle. And I wanted to give you a bit of an appetizer," Emmie said coyly.

Internally, I thought that Emmie clearly had no idea how the mind of a 19-year-old boy worked--curves were curves--but I wasn't going to argue something that worked to my advantage.

"Well, consider yourself appetized." I said, handing her some wine.

The boys came out soon afterwards, fully clothed again, looking slightly flustered but determined.

"Hey, Mr. & Mrs. Green?" Chris spoke up tentatively. "Loren and I have been talking, and, uh, we decided we'd rather keep hanging out with you, if that's all right?"

Emmie shot me a glance, no doubt trying to remind me about our imminent fuck-session. I pretended I didn't notice.

"That's fine by me. We don't have anything planned, right, Emmie?"

Emmie stared hard at me, trying to figure out what the hell I was doing.

With obvious reluctance, she eventually responded, "Yeah, I guess that's fine with me. Although I don't know why you two would want to hang out with us boring old people on a Saturday. Don't you two have better things to do?"

"Nah, you guys aren't boring," Chris said politely. "You're the cool parents, remember?"

Emmie just rolled her eyes as I picked up the conversation. "Well, since you guys are staying, you want some of these beers I pulled out?"

"Heck yeah, Mr. Green!" Chris said, as he grabbed them from my hands and passed one to Loren. "I told you that you guys were cool!"

"So, what did you boys have in mind? We could watch some TV, play some video games, or..." I paused briefly and gave Chris a pointed stare "we could play some poker? Emmie likes card games."

"Uh, poker. Poker sounds good. We like poker too," Chris said. Damn it, Chris, I thought. You're gonna have to be a bit smoother than that.

"Good. I'll go grab our set from upstairs. Meet you at the dining room table?"

I began to head upstairs, and Emmie surprised me by following. When we were out of earshot, she jabbed me in the arm. "What the hell are you doing? I thought we were gonna send the boys home and screw each other's brains out!"

"We were. But when they asked to stay, I didn't have the heart to say no. Besides, I thought this would help us keep building the tension. It'll be like when we first started seeing each other. Remember us having to sneak around your parents? Tease each other a bit when they weren't looking? You can't tell me that's not hot."

Emmie considered this. "Fine. I hate to admit it, but you have a point. But you better be ready to give me the fucking of a lifetime later tonight."

"Oh, you're gonna get one," I said. I thought to myself that Emmie had no idea what fuck-of-a-lifetime I was really aiming for.

We grabbed the playing cards and poker chips and returned downstairs. Emmie smacked me on my ass once on the way down--clearly she was leaning into the whole teasing thing.

We all took our chairs at the dining table--Emmie and I on one side, with the boys on the opposite--as I passed out the chips and cards. "So, we all know how to play 5-card stud?" I asked.

Everyone nodded, so after a brief review of the rules and explanation of the chip values, we began. Despite its simple appearance, there is a fair amount of skill involved with poker, between card probabilities and the intricacies of bluffing. I wasn't a bad player, but Emmie was a pro by comparison. It quickly became apparent that the boys were utter novices, and it wasn't long before their chips were being split between Emmie and me.

As the game progressed, I caught the boys staring at Emmie's chest multiple times--the outline of her breasts still filling out her shirt--although she pretended not to notice. For her part, she became very touchy with me, even grabbing my cock under the table at one point. I returned the favor by briefly rubbing between her legs, and later I noticed her nipples were tenting out through her shirt. I hoped Chris and Loren were appreciating the view. We all continued sipping on our drinks, and I could tell the alcohol was beginning to have an effect as we all became louder and more animated.

It turned out Chris was the first to lose all his chips, after a very misguided all-in play. Emmie smiled as she swept the chip pile towards her side, her breasts dragging along the table. "Whelp, looks like I've got my first victim of the evening. Better luck next time, friend!" she said, satisfactorily. "One down, two to go!"

Chris began to protest, and I came to his rescue. "It's true that Chris is out of chips... but you know how much it sucks to be out of the game, just sitting there and watching everyone else play. Why don't we let him buy back in? Not for free though..." I turned to Chris, "I'll give you some of my chips in exchange for your shirt."

I saw understanding dawn on this face. "Fine," Chris said, feigning annoyance. "I was getting hot anyway." He pulled his shirt off and handed it to me.

Emmie broke in, "Nuh uh. That's not how poker works. Once you're out, you're out!"

"Maybe regular poker. But maybe we're not playing regular poker, maybe we're playing strip poker." I said playfully.

"Well, if we're playing strip poker, I'm out," she said, throwing in her cards. "You guys will just have to continue without me."

Damn it, I thought. I really thought I had been clever setting this up.

"Oh c'mon, Mrs. Green!" Chris said, obviously as disappointed as me. "It'll be fun!"

"Oh hell no. Even as good as I am, I'm not leaving my dignity up to a poker game. Besides, you two boys shouldn't want to see my old body anyway."

It was Loren's turn to chime in. "Don't say that, Mrs. Green. You've done a great job taking care of yourself."

I could tell Emmie was truly flattered. "Well, thank you for the compliment, Loren. But regardless, I'm not playing. I'd be happy to sit here and watch, though."

I could tell that now was not the time to push her further. So, I improvised.

"You know, boys, she has a point. It actually works better if it's just the three of us playing. Makes it more of a true punishment, if the only revealed skin you'll get to see is on a man, you know? Let's keep going."

Chris looked at me like I was crazy, but I think Loren suspected what I was doing. I gave Emmie's free chips to Chris, and then handed Chris's shirt to Emmie. "Here, since you're not playing, you can at least be in charge of the clothing collateral."

"Works for me!" Emmie said cheerfully, as she put Chris's shirt on the floor next to her.

The boys and I continued our poker game. Whether due to the alcohol's false confidence, or just a sense that the tension was rising, all three of us became more reckless with our bids. I lost my shirt next, followed by one of Chris's socks, then his other, then Loren's shirt, all passed to Emmie, who was gathering quite the collection. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Emmie admiring the now-shirtless boys' chests.

Our betting became increasingly desperate as fewer and fewer articles of clothing remained to us. Somewhat surprisingly, I was the first one to lose my pants. As I stood up to remove them, I realized I was at half-mast, although I hoped only Emmie could tell.

"Well, boys, it looks like you have me on the run, but don't count me out yet. Emmie, what's the current clothing-place status?"

"You're currently in last place, with just your underwear. Chris is next, with underwear and pants both left, and Loren is in first, with underwear, pants, and one sock!"

Loren gave an exaggerated half-bow, while Chris scoffed. "Oh, I'm gonna win. You better watch out, friends."

"Big talk from someone in second place," Loren responded. He was clearly enjoying himself.

The last few hands were played very quickly as the tension reached a peak. Who was going to be the first one to get naked?

After some incredibly good luck on my part, (and bad judgment on his) it turned out to be Chris.

"Oh, it's real punishment time now!" I said gleefully. "I believe you owe Emmie something?"

"Yeah, Chris. Time to pay up," Emmie echoed, clapping her hands. "Strip poker doesn't seem so fun now, does it?"

With a huge sigh, Chris stood up from his chair, and began to slide down his boxers. After he'd pulled it just below his thighs, his cock sprung out, fully erect. He had a healthy member--it looked easily seven inches with respectable girth.

Emmie's eyes widened, as if realizing for the first time that Chris wasn't just a boy anymore. I would have given anything to know what she was thinking right then.

"Uh, Chris, I think you may be enjoying poker too much," I said, breaking the ice as everyone laughed.

"Oh, shut up Mr. Green. It's just the adrenaline." Chris said as he sat back down. But I could tell he noticed Emmie's appraising glance.

"Well, Loren, I guess it's just me and you now."

"Guess so, Mr. Green. You wanna quit while you're ahead? I'd hate to embarrass you in front of Mrs. Green."

Damn, so Loren did have some backbone after all.

"We'll see who's getting embarrassed."

My luck held strong as we made it through a few more hands. Loren lost each time, leaving us both with just boxers left.

As we drew our last hand, I went all-in on a pair of threes. Loren stared at me for a moment... and then threw in his cards.

"I fold," he said, shaking his head.

No doubt he was just looking for an excuse to pull his own boxers down, because that was a dumb decision, even for a rookie player. Still, a win is a win.

"Yes!!" I exclaimed dramatically. "I'm the First-Annual Green Family Poker Championnnnnn!"

"Yeah, now it's Loren's turn to pay up!" Chris said, poking him in the shoulder.

Loren stood up and pulled his boxers down with zero hesitation. Unlike Chris, he wasn't fully erect, but he was at least partially hard. I noted his cock was shorter than Chris's but he definitely made up for it in girth--it was almost as big as my wrist. I glanced at Emmie, who despite herself, was openly admiring the view. Her nipples were still hard.

"Way to go, babe!" she said, regaining her composure. She kicked the pile of clothes to the side as she climbed out of her chair and plopped in my lap. "My champion!" She kissed me and gave a small wiggle onto my semi-erection.

"Well, what now?" Chris asked. I think he was hoping I had a plan to get Emmie undressed next, but he didn't understand that sometimes you had to go backwards to find your way forwards.

"'What now' is you get your clothes back on. You boys have been punished enough for one night, I think" I said, hoping Chris got the hint.

Loren made his way to the clothing pile first, separating his clothes out from the rest and pulling them on. Chris stood up soon after, making no effort to hide his still full erection as he made his own way over. He smirked, "you just don't like me making you insecure in front of Mrs. Green." He wiggled his cock at us to emphasize his point. Emmie giggled, whether due to Chris's confidence or his immaturity, I wasn't sure.

"Oh, I'm plenty secure," I retorted. "Plus, I have the technique and experience to go with it. Now put your dick away--we have a lady present, remember?" Out of the boys' view, I gently squeezed Emmie's ass cheek, which she responded to by gently squeezing the base of my cock.

Loren had fully re-dressed by this point, and Chris began putting on his own clothes. He saved his pants and boxers for last, leaving his cock in the open for as long as possible. I appreciated Chris's boldness, but I knew if he wasn't careful, he was going to overplay it. He clearly didn't heed my advice that most women need more than just seeing a dick to want it.

"Well, are you boys hungry? I know I am," I said, trying to keep the evening's momentum going. "I can order some pizza for us all? If you're not too embarrassed yet, that is."

"Sounds great, Mr. Green," Loren said. Chris murmured his agreement. I suspected he was suffering from major blue balls.

"Cool. I'll take care of it if you boys go find something good on TV for us to watch." I briefly considered offering to drive to the pizza place myself, leaving Emmie alone with the boys, but I was afraid they were just as likely to sabotage their own chances as they were to successfully make a move. So, instead, I asked Emmie to accompany me.

As Emmie and I headed to the garage, I suddenly excused myself and doubled-back to the living room. Safely out of Emmie's earshot, I told the boys that they shouldn't give up yet--I had another idea. They just needed to be patient and trust me. I'm sure they were frustrated, but they agreed. They probably knew I was still the best chance for their fantasies.

On the drive to the pizza place, Emmie and I flirted as we laughed about the poker game.

"That was the most fun game of strip-poker I've ever been a part of," Emmie said laughing. "Those poor boys won't be able to look us in the eye anymore, knowing what we've seen."

"They're definitely not just boys anymore," I said, trying to feel out Emmie's mood.

She looked thoughtful for a second. "No, I guess they're not, although I think a part of me will always see them as the little kids that Noah brought home one day."

"That's fair," I agreed. "But with bodies like theirs and as well-equipped as they are, I think they're probably doing plenty of adult things now."

"Oh, you ARE jealous aren't you! Well, you don't have any reason to be," she said, as she lovingly squeezed my cock through my pants.

"I'm not jealous, just stating facts. You have to admit, if you were their age, you'd be drooling over them."

Emmie blushed. "They have grown to be pretty good-looking," she admitted. "But as we both know, I'm not their age. My tastes are a bit more refined these days."

"Lucky me," I grinned, as I began rubbing her thigh.

We flirted the rest of the way to the restaurant, but I was careful not to take it too far. I wanted to keep Emmie's fire burning, but I wasn't ready for it to blaze out of control just yet.

I went in alone for the pizzas since Emmie was still wearing her same barely-decent outfit from the house. On the return drive, I spent my time focusing on my next steps. I thought I had a good plan--but time would tell.

When we made it home, we divvied up the pizzas and brought them to the living room, where Chris and Loren were watching standup comedy. They had taken the available space on out our couch, so I sat in the nearby rocking chair and invited Emmie to sit on my lap.

"No making out, you two," Chris teased, although I'm sure that was the opposite of what he really wanted.

"Don't worry, we'll save that for when it's past your boys' bedtimes." I shot back.

Dinner was uneventful; we made it through our pizzas while continuing to watch the standup special on the TV. There was a specific opportunity I was waiting for, but unfortunately, it didn't arise. When we'd all finished eating, Emmie disposed of our dishes for us before returning to the living room. As she sat on the floor next to me, I knew if I didn't make a move soon, our chances would be gone.

But then it happened.

One of the comedians was riffing about dating in this modern age, specifically the concept of dick-pics. It was a funny routine, but when it had ended, I stood and beckoned Chris for the remote. Pausing the TV, I turned to the boys.

"You boys do understand why dick-pics are problematic, right? As a father, I need to make sure you know."

"Of course," Chris said. "Never take pictures of something you don't want to be seen by everyone on the Internet."