Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you feel attractive?"

"I don't see why me feeling attractive or not matters at all," she said, exasperated.

"It matters because that's all I want for you. You're my wife and nothing will change that. None of this other stuff means anything unless we make it mean something. And the only thing I want it to mean is that you realize that you are sexy and deserve to feel sexy. I've been telling you this for years--if getting to third base with a stranger is what it takes for you to believe me, then so be it."

Emmie sighed and sat back against the kitchen island. "I don't know how you can be so okay with this. I've been beating myself up about it all morning." Emmie suddenly looked at me accusingly. "Wait, you haven't been involved with another woman, have you?"

"You're the only woman I could ever want," I responded truthfully. I stepped forward and kissed the top of her head. "And if I'm being honest, the more I think about it, it's actually making me kind of hot what you and that random guy were up to. If you're a slut, what does that make me?"

"That's messed up," Emmie said, but she gave a half-hearted chuckle. "Most guys would be ready to track the bastard down."

"I'm not most guys," I shrugged, as I kissed her again.

"No, you're not," Emmie agreed, "but that's why I married you."

A part of me felt bad about not confessing my part in the night, but I also could sense that if I rocked the boat any more, it might capsize, right after I'd worked so hard to stabilize it. So, I kept quiet.

PART TWO

~~TWO MONTHS LATER~~

After the wedding, Emmie was like a woman reborn, at least in terms of sex. We made love more frequently, more passionately, and with more creativity, than we had in a long time. We even began to role-play a bit, with me being a stranger and Emmie being the unavailable woman I was committed to seduce. We didn't talk about the wedding night again, but I thought our role play sessions spoke for themselves. They often led to our most intense climaxes.

Even though my hot-wife fantasy had been fulfilled, and our sex life was the best it had ever been, a part of me wanted more. Unlike at the wedding, I didn't actively try to push Emmie into an encounter with another man, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't creating small opportunities. When we needed a plumber at the house, I made sure to schedule it when Emmie was there alone. I eagerly watched our home cameras when he arrived, but nothing untoward happened. Another time, I "accidentally" scheduled a pizza delivery during Emmie's evening shower time--and then left for an urgent item at the store. When the pizza guy rang the doorbell, Emmie did answer in a towel... but the pizza guy was apologetic and embarrassed rather than aroused. And I got fussed at when I returned.

Still, life was good. We found out that Tyler's son David and his new wife Kate were expecting--"I'm so happy for Tyler. He needs the boost," Emmie had said. I got promoted at work. Noah was acing his classes. I had no complaints. And yet...

Noah had two high-school friends, Chris and Loren, that he kept in regular contact with, despite the fact they went to trade school rather than follow him along to college. They were an unlikely trio--Noah was the nerdy friend while Chris and Loren were football stars. Despite their differences though, they had a lot in common. All three shared a similar sense of humor, all three loved video games, and maybe most importantly--none of them really fit into traditional cliques. Noah was nerdy, yes, but he was also confident and did well with the girls in his class. Chris and Loren were athletes, but they were also intelligent and interested in traditionally uncool hobbies. They managed to find each other in middle school, and they'd had many gatherings and sleepovers at our house in the years since. Emmie and I were the "cool parents" as Chris and Loren frequently told us, to Noah's embarrassment.

The fact that we lived in an HOA neighborhood with pool-access was also a plus for them. Even with Noah at college, for the past month, Chris and Loren had been pestering me with texts to make sure I let them know as soon as it opened. I reminded them that as outsiders to the neighborhood, they weren't entitled access--that earned me several eyeroll emojis.

When the temperatures did finally rise enough for the pool to open, Chris and Loren announced they'd be dropping by that very weekend. Emmie and I didn't have plans, so I told them it was fine--which is how I found myself hanging out with two nineteen-year-old boys on a Saturday afternoon.

"Have we mentioned that you guys are the best?" Chris said, clapping me on the back as I went to retrieve the pool gate key.

"Maybe just once or twice," Emmie laughed.

"When you want something," I added.

"You hurt me," Chris said, miming heart break with his hands.

"Hey, don't lump me in with him," Loren told us defensively. "I'm always polite."

"Yes, you are," Emmie said. "Maybe you can teach Chris sometime."

"Suck up," Chris said under his breath, but he was grinning. He then pointed at Emmie and me. "You guys should come with us. I don't want to hang out alone with this loser."

"Oh no," Emmie said, putting up her hands. "I don't swim. Scott can go."

"Oh c'mon. I'm not hanging out with these guys by myself. They'll gang up on me!" I said, feigning horror. "Besides, both of us need to be there in case one of us has to leave for the bathroom."

"Why would both of us need to be there for that?" Emmie asked.

"Well, you know Ms. Wright likes to cause trouble for anyone she doesn't recognize when they're using 'her' pool. That way, we can make sure at least one of us can always vouch for the boys."

Emmie stood with hands on hips, considering. "Fine..." she eventually relented.

"Yeah, Mrs. Green!" Chris yelled. "Now, you guys hurry up and change--we've been waiting weeks for this."

"Pushy, pushy," I said wagging my finger. "Give us fifteen minutes."

Emmie and I climbed the stairs to our room and began pulling off our clothes. I whistled at Emmie once she was naked. "Damn, when did you turn twenty-five again?" Emmie just rolled her eyes and threw her shirt at me. "You're ridiculous." But she smiled.

I threw on some of my old swimming trunks and a shirt and went to grab some sunscreen. I'm mostly sun-resistant, but Emmie's pale skin is particularly sensitive. When outside, she normally tries to hide under the shade, but we'd been together long enough that I knew to be prepared.

When I came back to the room, Emmie was still naked with several suits laid in front of her on the bed.

"I don't think you can wear all of those," I said.

"Oh, shut up," Emmie responded. "You know picking swimsuits is harder for women than men."

"It doesn't have to be," I retorted. "You can always pick one at random."

"That's not how it works. I have to decide how I'm feeling today. Do I want to wade around in the water? Do I want some sun? Do I want to hide my cellulite? Am I feeling sexy?"

"You're always sexy." I encouraged. "Here, why don't you use this one?" I pointed to the dark blue bikini set. It was my personal favorite--it emphasized Emmie's curves but still covered enough to be considered neighborhood-appropriate.

Emmie studied it. "I don't think I've worn this in five or ten years now. I'm not crazy about how it exposes my mom belly."

"Your mom belly is hot," I said. "Besides, you're just gonna put on clothes over it anyway--I know how this works."

Emmie laughed. "You know me so well. Fine, I'll wear it. But no complaining when people at the pool ask how a stud like you ended up with a frumpy mom like me."

"I think if anything they'll wonder how drunk you had to have been to say yes to me."

With that settled, Emmie put on the bikini, then pulled a semi-sheer cover-up over it. We gathered our things and made our way back downstairs.

"About time you love birds finished making out," Chris said. "Now let's hurry up!"

The pool was decently crowded, but we managed to find a table and two shaded lounge chairs that were free. Emmie and I claimed those as Chris and Loren slipped off their shoes next to us. They then pulled off their shirts, leaving them with just their swim trunks on. I noticed Emmie checking them out, and I had to admit, they were in great shape. They made a striking pair standing next to each other--Chris's white skin verses Loren's black--only helped by the fact that they were built like Greek gods.

"C'mon bro, you're slower than molasses," Chris ribbed Loren, as they made their way to the pool steps.

"Well, they're having fun," I said. "Guess it's time for us to relax too." In agreement, Emmie put on her sunglasses and pulled out her book.

We sat there for some time, the boys swimming in the pool while I played on my phone and Emmie read. I caught Emmie occasionally looking up to watch the boys in the water, their muscled bodies glistening in the sunlight. Despite myself, the cogs in my brain began to turn again. Obviously, Emmie found Chris and Loren physically attractive... but there was a big difference between physical attraction and willingness to act on it. The fact that the boys had been a part of our lives since they were kids was a significant barrier... not to mention that they were our son's best friends. But still...

Chris and Loren had found a couple of girls their age, and they were now chatting it up. I could tell the banter was flirty, and it brought me back to my own younger days. No doubt they were both running on hormones and little else.

For some reason, one of the girls pulled herself out of the pool and left, leaving Chris and Loren alone with her friend. She seemed to only be interested in Chris though. Loren eventually stopped even trying to engage in the conversation. He excused himself and exited the pool, making his way back to us. I saw Emmie track his approach.

"Done already?" I asked, putting down my phone.

"For now," he said, as he sat down on the ground next to me. He sounded annoyed, no doubt because of being relegated to third-wheel.

I took note of our surroundings and saw that the sun had shifted so that Emmie was no longer fully in the shade. She must have been feeling the heat too, because she stood and removed her cover-up, leaving her curve-accenting bikini on full display.

I instinctively glanced at Loren, who was checking her out when he noticed my stare. He quickly glanced away and pretended to be playing with his phone. I leaned in towards him and too quietly for Emmie to hear, I whispered "not bad for forty, huh?"

Loren nervously chuckled, "I guess not."

"It's okay to look, I don't mind."

Loren's face worked as if he was trying to figure out how to respond to that.

"Would you like to touch her?"

Loren was stammering now. "Uh, Mr. Green... I'm not sure..."

"Oh, it's fine. I'd love for you to. Here. Let me help," I said, as I turned back in my chair to Emmie.

"Hey dear, I think you might need a little extra sun protection," I said, as I pulled out the sunscreen I'd brought.

Emmie looked down at herself and saw that, indeed, her entire body was now in the sun. "Shit. Pass that over."

"Actually, you look like you're pretty deep into your book. I can apply it for you if you'd like?" I said with just a hint of mischievousness.

Emmie stared at me and shook her head slowly, but with a smile. I'm sure she thought I was just asking for an excuse to feel her up. "Fine, but don't get any sunscreen on my bikini."

"I wouldn't dare."

I moved over to Emmie's chair and began pouring the sunscreen on her body. I started with her legs first, slowly working it in, and gradually moved higher and higher until I was near her bottoms. She spread her legs slightly for me to reach the inside of her thighs, more than was probably necessary.

I continued my way up, working to her arms next, and then her stomach and chest. Once I finished, I motioned for her to flip over. She did so, bringing her book with her. She laid facing away from me, chin resting on the chair, eyes looking forward as she continued to read.

I knew what I was about to do was risky, but I thought even if I got caught, I could handle it.

I beckoned for Loren to move closer, and he did so, although uncertainly. I squirted some sunscreen on Emmie's calves as I made eye contact with Loren. I made the finger-to-lips "shhh" gesture and mimed a rubbing motion over her legs. I then jabbed my finger toward him, emphasizing that I wanted him to do it.

Loren looked at Emmie, then back at me, hesitation plain on his face. I repeated my rubbing motion again and shot a "what the hell are you waiting for" stare.

I half-expected Loren to sit back down, but instead, he stepped in and reached for the sunscreen glob on Emmie's leg. Slowly at first, but then more confidently, he began to rub it into her skin. He looked up at me again, as if for reassurance, and I gave him a thumbs up. Emmie kept reading, oblivious that it was no longer me who was touching her.

The sight of Loren's young, black hands caressing my wife's pale skin instantly triggered my desire. If I wasn't in the middle of a semi-public pool, I would have started jacking it right then. But I kept my cool, despite the fire that had started within me. Loren continued rubbing downwards, working the white cream into her calves and ankles, first on one leg, then the other. He'd used up most of the sunscreen at this point, so I passed him the bottle and motioned for him to keep going.

Loren squeezed more sunscreen onto Emmie's legs, this time a bit higher, above her knees. He handed me the bottle back and then returned to rubbing. This time, he worked his way upwards rather than downwards, although he was careful to keep to the outside and middle of her legs. Emmie must have been anticipating the next place to be covered, because she spread her legs, allowing enough room for Loren's hands.

Loren looked up me again as if to make sure I wanted him to continue, so I impatiently gave a "keep going" gesture. I think even then he may have hesitated, but I suspect his fear of getting caught by Emmie outweighed his sense of decency. He started working his hands in the inside of Emmie's legs, but I could tell he was being careful to avoid reaching too close to Emmie's private area. Still, as he reached higher and higher, I heard Emmie softly whisper, "mmmmm that feels good, babe." I wondered if Loren was enjoying this as much as I was.

Loren must have felt he'd risked enough, though, because he finished with Emmie's legs and moved to her back. Unfortunately for me, there weren't as many exciting areas for him to reach, although I did still enjoy watching. Loren quickly covered the remaining skin, passed the sunscreen bottle to me, and quietly stepped back to his spot by the table.

"All done!" I exclaimed. "You should be good to go."

"Thanks, babe," Emmie said, as she slowly flipped back over and moved to sit at the end of the chair. She appeared to have no idea what I had just pulled off.

The rest of our time at the pool was uneventful. Loren and I soaked in the sun while we played on our phones (although I was hardly paying attention; I kept envisioning Loren's black hands rubbing the inside of my wife's white thighs); Emmie kept reading, and eventually Chris left his new girl friend in the pool to rejoin us ("all that time talking and she didn't even want to give me her number", he groused).

After about another hour, we decided to return home. Chris and Loren thanked us for the pool access and asked if they could shower off before returning home. I gathered towels and toiletries they might need and pointed them in the direction of the guest suite. Emmie and I went upstairs to the master bath, telling them we'd meet them downstairs to say goodbye.

Almost as soon as we had our bedroom door closed, Emmie pressed herself firmly against me. She started kissing me passionately, rubbing her bikini body against mine. Caught off guard, I pushed her back gently, saying "wow, someone's excited."

"Hmm, what can I say?" Emmie asked seductively. "That time at the pool's got me all wound up."

"I see that," I said, looking appreciatively at Emmie's body.

"Think you could help me with that?" Emmie asked, as she grabbed a string from her bikini bottom and slowly pulled on it. It released and her bottoms dropped to the floor.

"With Chris and Loren here?" I asked somewhat surprised.

"They won't know have any idea. We'll just have to be fast," Emmie said, as she reached for the strings of her top, letting it fall as well.

I could tell Emmie was in the deep into her lust, which normally I would have taken advantage of in a heartbeat... but now I had another idea of how I could use that lust.

"I'm super tempted, babe, make no mistake. But I'm not sure I could trust myself to keep quiet with you. And I don't want to have to explain to Noah why his best friends don't want to visit our house any more. Cool yourself down with a shower, and once they leave, we'll pick this back up again."

Emmie seemed disappointed, although she accepted my answer. "Promise?"

"I promise. Now go. I'll meet you downstairs."

As Emmie turned on the shower, I quickly changed from my trunks to house clothes. As I made my way back down to the ground floor, I could hear muffled whispering coming from the guest room. Something told me I wasn't meant to hear what was being discussed, so of course I silently crept up to the closed door to listen in. Loren and Chris were talking animatedly, though hushed.

"I'm telling you, dude, the Greens must be on some freaky shit. Yes, I know how straight-edge Noah is, but do you have another explanation? It's the only thing that makes sense! Why else would he want you to feel up his wife?" I could tell that was Chris speaking, even with the closed door muffling his voice.

"I don't know, man," Loren responded. "But like, what the fuck am I supposed to do with this now?"

"Keep it going, dude! This might be your chance to get some!"

"There's nothing to keep going! Sure, touching Mrs. Green was hot--although weird--but she didn't even know I was doing it!"

There was silence for a second before Chris spoke again. "I don't know man," he said. "I just feel like you're missing an opportunity here. Mrs. Green is a mega-MILF--I feel like you need to at least try something. You'll regret it if you don't."

I'd heard enough. I yanked open the door, scaring the shit out of the boys, and strode into the room.

"Mega-MILF, huh?" I said, watching them closely. They were still in their swimsuits and obviously hadn't showered yet.

"Jesus Christ, Mr. Green. You just gave me a heart attack!" Chris said, eyes wide. "How long have you been out there?"

"Long enough," I said sternly.

Chris and Loren exchanged glances before hanging their heads in shame. "We're sorry," Loren eventually mumbled. "We didn't know you were there."

I stared at them for a second or two, letting the tension build, before I finally shrugged. "No worries at all, boys. Besides, you're right--on both counts. Emmie IS a mega-MILF... and we ARE on some 'freaky shit'... or at least I am."

Both Chris and Loren looked at me like I had just grown an extra head.

"Truth is, boys, I like to see Emmie being admired. Being wanted. Being explored... If there was a way for you to see a side of Emmie you've never seen before... would you be up for it?

"Mr. Green, you're just messing with us now, aren't you?" Chris asked, suddenly skeptical. "Did Noah put you up to this?"

"This is all my idea, and I'm dead serious. I remember what it was like being young, fantasizing about my friend's moms. I would have given anything for the offer I'm now giving you boys. And make no mistake--I am offering it. The only question left is, are you boys man enough to accept?"