Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few moments of this, Chris raised himself up on his arms and pulled his hips back in the air. This created enough room to allow the head of his cock to fall directly in front of Emmie's opening. He grabbed it and began to move it in small circles, his penis teasing her entrance.

"Chris, what are you doing?" Emmie said, breaking free from his kisses.

"Something I've wanted to do for a long time," he said, as he finally pushed the tip of his penis inside.

"Ohhh," Emmie involuntarily gasped as Chris penetrated her.

Chris let his hips fall slowly downwards as he worked more and more of his length into her pussy.

"Oh, Scott, he's inside me!" Emmie said, looking at me with an almost-panicked look. No doubt she was afraid they had crossed a line.

She needn't have worried. My cock may have been the only one for her since we married... but I was about ready to cum just from the sight of seeing this virile nineteen-year-old's dick inside my wife.

"He sure is," I said reassuringly. "You should show him what it's like to fuck a woman with experience."

"Ohhh!" Emmie gasped again, as Chris's cock bottomed out. He was almost completely inside her.

"Oh, Mrs. Green, your pussy feels so fucking good," he said, eyes closed with pleasure.

"Chris, you don't need to be polite. Your dick is inside her. I think we're past the point of pleasantries," I said, getting further turned on by how this boy was talking to my wife.

"Huh?" Chris asked, confused.

"Her name's Emmie, not Mrs. Green," I said. "But keep up the dirty talk, she loves it."

"Oh," Chris said, understanding what I meant. "Emmie, your pussy feels so fucking good," he repeated, trying out her first name.

"Oh Chris..." Emmie said, clearly getting hot again, as she wrapped her legs around his hips.

Chris began to slowly rock back and forth against her, making small movements as he fell into a rhythm. Emmie used her legs to help guide him. Their bodies moved in unison as she reached out and began to run a hand along his firm abs. "You have a very nice body," she said approvingly.

"I can't believe this is really happening," Chris said. "I've masturbated to you for so long, Emmie."

I could tell Chris was getting turned on more, hearing himself use her first name.

"Mmmmm..." Emmie replied, as she watched Chris slide his cock in and out of her pussy. She began rubbing her clit with her free hand, as she caressed Chris's chest with the other.

I spared a glance for Loren. "You doing okay, man? You're being very patient."

"I'm okay Mr. Green," he said quietly, never taking his eyes from Chris and Emmie. He was still stroking his cock gently.

Emmie must have forgotten about Loren, but now she looked up at him lustfully. "Don't worry Loren, I'm not done teaching yet.... oh fuck me!"

Chris had shifted his stance slightly, and apparently was hitting a good spot somewhere inside Emmie. He had increased his pace so that he was now withdrawing almost his entire length before plunging it back inside again. Emmie's boobs bounced freely in rhythm with Chris's motions, making a smacking sound each time Chris pushed forward. She was rubbing her clit vigorously. I could tell they were both close.

"Oh Emmie... fuck!" Chris gasped. "You're gonna make me fucking cum! Fuckkkkkk!"

Chris let out a moan as he yanked his cock out and let it fall just beneath Emmie's breasts. No sooner than it landed did his cock began pumping out streams of semen onto Emmie's chest. Emmie took Chris's cock in her hands as she helped milk the remaining cum onto her. She then playfully scooped some up with her finger and brought it into her mouth, where she sucked it dry, savoring it. "You don't taste too bad yourself, Chris," she said seductively.

"Holy fuck, Emmie. You're the hottest fucking MILF there is," Chris said, as he fell backwards onto the couch. He stood unsteadily as his cock deflated against him--I could tell he was saving a mental picture of Emmie covered in his cum.

For my part, somehow, I'd avoided blowing my own load. I came close as Emmie gave Chris the fucking of a lifetime, but I knew I didn't want to finish prematurely. The night wasn't done yet.

"Hey, Loren. There's a hand towel in the kitchen. Would you mind grabbing it for us?"

As if coming out of a trance, Loren looked at me and then nodded. He obediently found it, and returned, his cock still at full attention.

"I think Emmie could use a hand cleaning up. Mind to help out?" I said, still standing directly behind Emmie's head. I gestured to Chris's cum that was splattered all over Emmie's boobs.

"Not at all." Loren said calmly--but the horniness in his voice was still very evident.

Loren began wiping up the white globs with the towel, as Emmie reached a hand gently towards Loren's erect cock. Unlike Chris, she didn't climax during their fuck, so she was obviously still feeling plenty hot.

Loren gasped as Emmie wrapped her pale fingers around his black penis, momentarily stopping his cleaning.

"Oh Loren, you've got such a big cock for being such a quiet boy," she said approvingly.

"Oh, Mrs. Green," Loren said almost melting into her hand. "Your hand feels so good."

"I bet it does," my wife responded. "But don't forget, I'm Emmie now."

"Emmie." Loren tested. "Emmie, you look so beautiful right now."

"That's better," Emmie said with an approving smile. She stood up from the couch, as she took the towel from Loren and wiped the rest of herself down. Once clean, she threw the towel on the ground, and leaned her face in towards Loren's.

Loren took her into his arms as they began to kiss, slowly but passionately. Emmie ran a hand down the front of Loren's body, paying special attention to his abs and pelvic area. She seemed especially fascinated by the muscled lines that ran from his hips down toward his penis.

As she continued to explore, Emmie started to rub her breasts against Loren's chest, dragging her nipples across his body. Meanwhile, Loren traced his fingers along her spine--before reaching her ass and caressing her hips. Once again, I found myself aroused by the sight of Loren's black hands against my wife's pale body.

Emmie continued to stroke Loren's cock, although she was barely able to wrap her fingers around his impressive girth. They stood like that for some time, feeling and rubbing on each other, before I realized that Loren must not have been sure what to do next. His inexperience was starting to show.

I spoke up, "Emmie, I think Loren might be more comfortable if you sat back down on the couch."

Emmie broke off their kiss and smoothly lowered herself onto it. She never broke eye contact with Loren as she smoothly reclined backwards against the couch's arm rest next to me.

"Don't be afraid, Loren," I encouraged. "Join her."

Loren did, as Emmie spread her legs open to make room for him. Unlike Chris, Loren didn't press his body down on her, but instead kneeled in front of her, his hefty black cock pointing itself towards her pussy. He pushed Emmie's legs together in front of him and rested them on his broad shoulders. He then pushed slightly forward, gently forcing Emmie's legs back towards her face, as he brought his cock right up to her pussy lips.

"Emmie, I've wanted you for so long," he said as his cock reached her.

"Loren..." Emmie pleaded, "I need you inside me."

Remembering Loren's earlier admission that he was still a virgin, I reached the verge of climax as he slowly entered my wife. He allowed Emmie's vagina to accommodate his size, before pushing deeper and deeper. He stopped only when he was totally inside her, his pelvic muscles now resting against her pussy lips. I could see a mix of discomfort and pleasure wash over Emmie's face, as her pussy was being stretched further than any cock had stretched it before.

And just like that, my wife had taken Loren's virginity.

I quickly grabbed the hand towel as my long-postponed climax finally arrived. I didn't want to interrupt the scene in front of me, so I discretely released myself into the towel, a massive wave of endorphins rushing through my head. I orgasmed for several seconds before finally returning to earth.

"Oh, Loren," Emmie gasped. "Your cock feels amazing."

"Mmmm," Loren moaned in response. His eyes were closed in pleasure as he enjoyed the sensation of my wife's pussy wrapped tightly around him. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and stared into Emmie's.

He reached around Emmie's legs as he began to push himself further over her. He settled into a push-up pose, with his hands on either side of Emmie's head, supporting his weight. Loren still had Emmie's legs resting against his shoulders, but they had been forced back almost all the way to her head. Loren was now directly on her, having folded her almost in half, cock still fully inside. I was impressed. I didn't realize Emmie was still this flexible.

Loren began to rock his hips against Emmie's. He didn't even really withdraw so much as just move his cock up and down inside her, his pelvis grinding on hers. Emmie reached out for his hips, helping guide his movements.

"Emmie, I'm so glad you're my first," Loren said, voice full of lust.

"What?" Emmie said, momentarily snapping out of her pleasure.

"I'm a virgin," Loren gasped, as he continued pressing into Emmie.

"Oh, Loren..." Emmie moaned. I couldn't tell if she was disappointed or turned on. "I shouldn't be your first. You should have saved it for someone special."

"You are someone special," Loren said, as he now began more of a traditional thrusting motion.

"Oh fuck, Loren," Emmie said, as she let her hands fall back to her sides. She was giving Loren full control.

Loren continued plunging his thick cock into Emmie, slowly picking up speed. Emmie propped herself up on her elbows, spreading her legs to the sides and tilting forward so that she was close enough to reach Loren's face with hers. Loren took advantage, and they joined in an open-mouth kiss. Emmie passionately made out with Loren for several seconds--moaning into his mouth--before falling back down.

"I need you to fuck me, Loren." Emmie said, staring deep into Loren's eyes. "Fuck me with that thick cock."

Loren responded, picking up the pace and intensity of his thrusts. He kept his eyes locked onto Emmie's as he began to pound against her pussy more aggressively. Soon, he was plunging his entire length in and out of her, his hips moving smoothly and rhythmically.

"That's right! Fuck me!" Emmie shouted in pleasure. Loren grunted in response as he kept up his frantic pace. I stood in awe as I watched his black cock pound repeatedly into my wife's pussy.

"Ohhhh I'm almost there, don't stop!" Emmie begged, as she grasped the couch cushion tightly with her hands. "Oh fuckkkkkkkkkk," she screamed as she approached her second orgasm of the night.

I could tell her words were having an effect on Loren, whose breathing was quickly becoming more ragged.

"Oh, Emmie..." he gasped, clearly about to climax. "I'm gonna....!"

But Emmie was too far gone to care. She was in the throes of her own orgasm when Loren thrust as far as he could into Emmie, moaning as he released his sperm deep inside my wife. After a few seconds, he collapsed down on top of her, dick deflating, but still inside Emmie.

"Holy shit," Chris finally broke the silence. "I can't believe that just happened."

"Me neither," I echoed, trying to process it.

With some effort, Loren pushed himself off Emmie. His now-soft cock slipped out of her, still dripping in cum. I handed him the now thoroughly-used towel, as he wiped off his penis. He then reached between Emmie's still open legs as he wiped the semen that had begun to leak out of her.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Green," he apologized. "I lost myself there for a moment."

Emmie sat up, reaching for her pussy with her hand. As she returned it to her face, she stared at her fingers, mesmerized by the cum that was dripping down them.

"Don't apologize, Loren," she said in a daze. "I'm on the pill."

"Ah, okay. Good," Loren said uncertainly, as he stood up.

"Well, I think it's safe to say that we've worn ourselves out for the night," I said, as I found my discarded clothes and began pulling them back on. "Boys, help yourself to anything you might need in the house--but I think Emmie and I need to head to bed. There's clean sheets in the guest room; you're welcome to stay the night... if you don't need to get back to your parents, that is."

"Nah, we'll just tell them we're crashing here for the night. It'll be fine," Chris said distractedly. Loren murmured his agreement. Both were still staring at Emmie's naked body like they couldn't believe what they'd just done. I understood how they were feeling--I felt the same way.

"C'mon, Emmie, let's get you to bed." I said, helping Emmie to her feet. I grabbed her clothes for her and led her to the stairs. "We'll see you boys in the morning," I said, as we made our way up.

Once we made it to our room, I closed the door behind us. "Well, how do you feel?"

Emmie snapped out of her trance as she met my gaze. "Like I just had the shit fucked out of me by two nineteen-year-olds," she laughed. But then she went silent. After a moment, she spoke up quietly. "Scott, what did we just do?"

"Had the fuck of a lifetime," I said, "just like I promised earlier this afternoon." I knew I needed to help Emmie frame this in a positive light or risk her spiraling into shame and regret.

Emmie gave a half-hearted chuckle. "You did promise. But what we did with them... they're just teenagers! Not to mention our son's best friends! I don't blame them at all... but we're the adults. We should know better."

"Know better than what? Teaching them the ropes of sex? Better trusted adults than what the Internet might teach them, right?"

"Yeah, maybe." Emmie stood quietly. "I just don't know how I can look at them in the eye again. How am I supposed to pretend they're just Noah's friends after they've had their dicks inside me?"

"You can't," I acknowledged. "But that's okay. The simple fact is that Chris and Loren aren't kids anymore. They're men. And there's nothing wrong with your relationship changing to reflect that. Just think of them as young men who've seen a special side of you--a side that will improve their own love lives."

"But that's just it. They shouldn't get to see that side of me. I'm your wife--only you should get to see it." Emmie countered. She paused for a second before sighing. "I know you said you were cool with what I did with the guy at the wedding. But that was one thing. This is another. This wasn't just an in-the-moment fling. We MADE this happen. We CHOSE this."

I picked my next words carefully. "I think that because we ARE married that we're only ones who get to decide what we share with others and what we don't. I'm just speaking for myself, of course, but I find it incredibly hot to see you sharing yourself with another man. Or two."

"But isn't that just cheating?"

"Not at all. It's not cheating because you're not going behind my back. You're doing it with my blessing." I explained my view of hot-wives to Emmie.

"Okay, I hear you," she said with a deep breath. "But that seems so one-sided. How is it fair that I get to be with other people and you don't?"

"Because I get just as much pleasure from it as you do." I immediately replied. "I'm not looking to get with other women, if that's what you're suggesting."

Emmie didn't have an answer for that. She changed the subject. "So how does the guy at the wedding fit into this? You didn't get to experience that."

"Actually, I did," I admitted. I confessed how I had started the events that led to her getting intimate with Matt, and how I had watched them the entire time. I ended by saying, "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner. I wasn't sure how you would take it at the time."

Emmie was silent for a moment. "I wish you had told me that night. I thought you were going to divorce me."

"I could never divorce you," I said truthfully. "You're the light of my life." I hugged her close.

Emmie snuggled her head against my chest, and we stood silently like that for a while.

Eventually Emmie asked softly, "What if Noah finds out I fucked his friends? He'll never speak to me again."

"He won't find out," I assured her. "And even if he does, he's our son. Nothing's gonna change that. Besides, he's gotta realize at some point that we aren't just his parents; we have lives of our own."

"Hmmm," Emmie said. I could tell she had a lot to think about.

"We can worry about everything later, but at the very least, don't worry about us, babe. We're rock solid."

"I love you," she said, lifting her head enough to look me in the eyes.

"I love you too," I responded. "Now, let's shower and get some sleep."

We did just that.

The next morning, I awoke to a silent house. Emmie appeared to still be asleep, and I couldn't hear anything from the boys downstairs. I debated about staying in bed, but eventually I decided I was too restless and got up. I went to the bathroom and changed into a set of pajamas that Emmie had bought for me a while back. I started to head out the bedroom door, when Emmie spoke.

"Scott?" she said, sitting up in bed. "Wait, don't leave yet."

"What's up, babe?" I said, closing the door again and walking to her side of the bed.

Emmie sighed. "I feel better about last night. You're right. We're all adults who just had some adult fun, and there's nothing wrong with that."

"But...?" I probed gently.

"But... I feel like we need to have a conversation with the boys before they leave. Go over certain expectations."

"Okay, fair enough," I said. "What did you have in mind?"

"I want them to know we don't regret what happened, but that at the end of the day, we're still their friend's parents. Yes, I know we're more than that now, but for Noah's sake we need to pretend otherwise. That means what happened last night can't happen again--and we shouldn't even talk about it, except in private."

"That seems reasonable to me," I said. "I can be the one to lead the conversation if you'd like?"

"That's fine, but I want to be there too. Show a united front."

"Done. Anything else on your mind?"

"No, that was it," Emmie said sinking back under the covers. "For now, at least. Go enjoy your breakfast."

I made my way downstairs to the kitchen, pulling out ingredients for omelets and starting the coffee pot. Soon the smell of eggs and coffee were wafting through the house. The boys must have been awake, because they soon joined me in the kitchen. They wore boxers and nothing else--likely figuring they had no more need of modesty.

"Hey, Mr. Green," Chris said. "Those look great." He eyed the stack of omelets I'd been building.

"Help yourself," I said, handing him a free plate.

"Thanks!" Chris started to leave my side, but then he paused and turned back to me. "And, uh, thanks for last night. I know you're the only reason we got to, well, you know..."

"Yeah, thanks Mr. Green." Loren chimed in. "I know it takes a confident man to do what you did for us. I want you to know that I took your lessons to heart. I'm not going to let them go to waste."

"You're welcome, boys. I enjoyed it as much as you," I said truthfully. "But don't make more of it than what it was. Emmie and I talked, and we wanted to go over what happened before you leave this morning. Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Far from it. But we still need to talk. Understand?"

"Understood," they said. I had the feeling they expected this.

"Good. Now let's get some breakfast while we wait for Emmie."

By the time Emmie did finally come down, we'd finished our plates. She was wearing a morning robe that was relatively modest, but she'd only loosely tied it together. If she leaned over, her breasts would be clearly visible. So much for not enticing the boys this morning, I thought.

1...45678...12