Husband Shares Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's true..." I responded. "But there's more to it. What else you got?"

"Uhhh... you might accidentally send it to the wrong number?" Chris said uncertainly.

"Also true, but you're missing the most important part."

Loren spoke up. "Consent."

"Yes, exactly!" I said, giving him a congratulatory smile. "Dick-pics are almost always sent to poor girls without their consent. Obviously, it's not as bad as rubbing your dick on them without asking first, but it's in the same ballpark. I know as a horny teenager, you may think your dick is God's gift to women, but I promise women are much more likely to be disgusted than impressed. Do you understand?"

Chris and Loren nodded obediently.

"Good," I said firmly. "I know no teenager wants love advice from their friend's dad, but I'd like to teach you boys some things about women that I wish I'd been taught at your age. But are you gonna listen to me? Or is it gonna be in-one-ear, out-the-other?"

The boys perked up. I think they knew what I was doing. "We're listening."

"Okay, good. Emmie, mind if I borrow you for a second?" Emmie stood and accepted my outstretched hand.

"So, imagine that I am one of you boys. And this is an attractive nineteen-year-old woman who you've been flirting with," I said, gesturing to Emmie.

"Oh please," Emmie said, as she playfully pushed me.

"You've just returned home from a great date, but you're not sure if she's ready to go to the next level or not. How can you tell? If you guess wrong, you might lose any chance you had. But if you don't make a move at all, you'll never get a chance either. What do you do?"

Before giving them a chance to guess, I continued. "Truth is, women are people just like we are. And just like us men, every woman is different. There IS no secret formula, despite what you may hear. But there are a couple tips you can use."

"Emmie, stand there and pretend that you don't like what you're hearing me say."

Emmie smiled, thinking she understood the game I was playing. If only she knew.

"Of course, dear." Emmie crossed her arms against her chest and tilted her body off-center to me. She then hung her head and stared at the floor, acting like she very unimpressed with me.

"Don't judge just by what a woman says. Body language and eye contact is the key." I said to the boys. "See how she's closed herself off from me? A woman could be giving all the right words, but if this is how she looks, she's not interested."

The boys nodded.

"Now, Emmie, show me what you'd look like if you were very into me."

Emmie once again transformed, bringing up one hand to twirl her hair as she faced me fully, exaggerated smile on her face. She made full eye contact and cocked her hip to one side.

"See the difference? Bonus points if she touches you," I said, as Emmie obligingly touched my shoulder with her free hand. "Unlike the last girl, this one is VERY into me."

"Okay, Mr. Green, that's fair and all, but most women don't act like either of those," Chris protested.

I smiled. "You're right, Chris. Most interactions aren't so obvious. This is where experience comes in. How to make an educated guess. You may still guess wrong, but the more you do it, the better you'll get."

"Okay, Emmie," I continued. "Pretend that now you are interested in me, but you don't want to make it obvious you're interested in me. After all, if I'm not interested in you, you don't want to embarrass yourself. You want me to make a move, but you don't want to openly invite it."

Emmie thought for a second, before entering what seemed like a neutral pose, all obvious flirtatious signs gone.

"Okay boys, in fact I do want to make a move, but I can't tell what Emmie wants yet. If I go all out, it could blow up in my face. So, here's what I do. I start by making small approaches, physical or verbal or both, that suggest that I want things to progress."

I turned to Emmie. "Thanks for the date tonight. I had a great time," I said, acting out my role. I gently gripped her shoulder before withdrawing it.

I turned back to the boys. "Now, if she wasn't interested, chances are either she doesn't respond at all --or she responds negatively. Emmie, can you show what I mean by that?"

I reenacted the scene, allowing Emmie to illustrate both a neutral and a negative response.

"When it comes to romance, just remember if you're not positive the girl is giving you a yes--she's giving you a no. It's not foolproof, but it works pretty well. Now, Emmie, show me a yes."

I once again repeated the scene, but this time when I touched her shoulder, Emmie tilted her face towards mine, staring deep into my eyes. I had no doubts that she was enjoying our role play, even if she didn't realize it wasn't just for our benefit.

Keeping my hand on her shoulder this time, I faced the boys. "See how she's formed a connection between us with her eyes? That's my sign to keep moving in. I still don't want to rush too fast--I don't want to overwhelm her--but I can keep going now. Watch what I do, and how I keep an eye out that she keeps giving me yesses."

I turned back to Emmie as I slowly closed my eyes and went in for the kiss. Emmie closed her own eyes, and soon our faces were locked. After a solid smooch, I broke free.

"Now, if at any point, I sensed resistance from her, I would have stopped. It sucks sometimes thinking you're gonna get to a certain point, just to find out that your partner isn't ready, but that's life. You better learn some patience. If you can master that--and learn to read your yesses and nos--then you're gonna be way ahead of any other guys your age. Understand?"

"Yes, sir," the boys said in unison.

Now, I'd reached the critical moment. I still wasn't sure if Emmie would continue to play along or not... but I knew I was too hot to stop myself now. I had to try.

"Now, ideally, you'd get to practice this for yourself now, rather than just watch me do it. Of course, I could ask Emmie to let you practice with her, but I know there's no way she'd agree to that. She's too much of a prude, even if it is just an innocent educational experience."

Emmie put her hands on her hips indignantly. "Hey now! Who are you calling a prude? I'm all for education, but I don't think volunteering your wife to be a role-play partner with our son's friends counts as educational."

"Sure, it does. I wish someone had let me practice this stuff when I was their age," I said calmly. "but instead I had to go through lots of embarrassment and mistakes. I think it would be a great idea for you to teach them, so they don't have to go through what I did. But we both know you won't--after all, you were the only one who chickened out of our strip poker game."

I knew Emmie was trying to decide why I was encouraging this... she had to realize the game I was playing now, but the question was, would she go along?

"I don't know what you're pretending," she shot back. "We both know you're the real prude. You may be showing off in front of the boys now, talking a big game, but the second I was kissing another man in front of you, you'd put a stop to it."

"Guess there's only one way to find out, isn't there?" I said, not backing down.

Emmie stared at me for a second before she sighed. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm sure the boys want a practice-partner their own age. Not their gross friend's mom who's over twice that."

"You're not gross, Mrs. Green. You're hot!" Chris said, a bit too boldly.

"Yeah, Mrs. Green. You'd be the perfect partner for us," Loren added. "I know you'd be a great teacher."

I could see the war going on inside Emmie's head. I knew that a part of her was saying that this was wrong, that she should shut this down now, before it went any further. But I also knew there was another side of her that desperately needed release. I decided to offer a small push.

"See, Emmie? We're all on board, but like I said, we know you're chicken. And that's okay, just accept it and move on."

"We'll see who's chicken," Emmie said defiantly. She turned to the boys. "Who's up first?"

To this day, I don't know if it was me challenging Emmie or her own horniness that pushed her over the edge... but either way, over she went.

Chris leapt off the couch first, taking my former place across from Emmie. I knew full well where we were heading, but I still needed to manage the situation just a bit more before momentum took over.

"Okay, Chris. Same situation as me. You just had a lovely date with this woman, and now you've taken her back to her place. You're at the door. You're not sure if she wants a goodnight kiss or not. What do you do?"

"Got it," Chris said, as he faced my wife.

"I had a great time tonight. You're very beautiful."

"Thanks," Emmie responded, "You're very handsome yourself." She smiled at Chris.

Chris reached out to brush the side of Emmie's hair. "I feel like the luckiest guy in the world right now," he said, as he ran his fingers through her dark strands.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Emmie responded, her blue eyes still staring into Chris's.

Chris slowly leaned in as Emmie pursed her lips to meet his. They made contact, and although they were still standing awkwardly apart, they began to kiss multiple times.

I was on fire in that instant. Seeing Emmie with Matt at the wedding was the hottest thing I'd ever seen in my life--and this was topping that. My beautiful wife was making out with a boy half her age right in front of me, and we were just getting started.

As they continued to kiss, Chris began to get a bit handsy, and I knew that if I didn't stop him soon, he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"Great job, Chris," I said, pulling him gently back by the shoulder. He and Emmie were both flushed. "But I think it's Loren's turn now."

Chris reluctantly stood back, allowing Loren to replace him next to Emmie. "Okay Loren, same situation, Let's go."

Loren smiled at Emmie. Speaking softly, he said "I had a really nice time tonight. I knew you were pretty, but I didn't realize just how beautiful you were until I got to spend some time with you. You're... captivating."

Damn, Loren. I thought. Man had a way with words.

"Is it all right if I touch you?" he asked gently.

Emmie nodded innocently--as if she truly was a teenage girl again.

Loren reached a hand to her cheek, and Emmie sunk into it, her pale face resting against his blackness. He then leaned in and kissed her forehead, before pulling back and looking into her eyes. They stared at one another for just a moment, before Loren went for her lips. They kissed quietly for a few seconds, and then Loren pulled back. Emmie let out a small breath as he did so. Loren looked at me, expectantly. I knew he wasn't going to go further unless I led him there.

"Okay, Loren, it looks like things are going well for you two. It's time to take it to the next level. Keep it up." I said, barely able to keep it together myself.

Loren nodded, and then turned back to Emmie. He began kissing her once more, this time with more passion. Emmie began working her tongue into their kisses, and soon both their tongues were dueling as they pressed in on each other.

Holy fuck this was hot. I shot a glance at Chris who appeared equally enthralled.

Loren began to run his hands down Emmie's body, as Emmie began exploring is. I saw her grab Loren's ass and pull him in tightly while Loren returned the favor.

"You're doing a fantastic job guys. Loren, your partner is clearly very much enjoying your touch, but I think she's feeling a bit restricted by her shirt. Want to help her out with that?"

Loren didn't need to be told twice as he pulled back just enough to lift Emmie's shirt above her head. Emmie raised her arms, allowing it to be removed. Her breasts dropped free into the open air.. Loren stared at them appreciatively, as he tenderly reached out to fondle them.

"Be gentle," I whispered. "They're sensitive."

Emmie moaned with pleasure as Loren took them in his hands, gently caressing them. He occasionally rubbed her nipples, before leaning in to kiss them. Inexperienced or not, Loren had good instincts. He continued exploring Emmie's chest with both his mouth and hands. Emmie tilted her head back, eyes closed, as she enjoyed the young man's attention.

When Loren had finished covering Emmie's chest, he took her head in his hands, and brought her forward into a kiss once more. Loren then looked at me, as if needing further direction.

Chris used the break to chime in. "Hey, isn't it my turn again?"

"Loren, you did great. You can step back now. And Chris, yes, I think you're up. But before you start, I should let you know that usually by this point, the men are at least as undressed as the women. You wouldn't want your poor woman to be the only one exposed, right?"

Loren and Chris showed no hesitation as they pulled off their clothes off in a blink of an eye. Both were fully erect now, as was I--although my cock was still trapped inside my pants.

"I think we're ready for more advanced techniques," I said, my voice beginning to shake uncontrollably with lust. "Emmie, if you don't mind, I'd like you to remove your own pants and lie down on the couch for me."

Emmie did so wordlessly, pulling down her underwear and pants with a single motion, and then stepped lightly to the couch, where she sat, legs crossed. Both the boys and Emmie were totally naked now.

"Now boys, every woman has different desires and needs. Usually, you'd have to figure them out on your own, either by experimenting or talking about it. For example, receiving oral sex: some women think it's gross when a man goes down on them. For others, it can be a huge turn on, so it never hurts to be prepared. Fortunately for you boys, I know that Emmie loves being eaten out... so now's a great chance to practice your technique. Chris, if you'll join her on the couch for me?"

Chris walked over, his cock swinging freely with his stride. He plopped down directly next to Emmie so that their legs were touching. He reached over and began to grope her breasts, before I interrupted.

"Focus, Chris. We're learning, remember?"

"Sorry, Mr. Green. Sorry. I'm focused," Chris said, dropping his hands and returning his attention to me.

"That's better. Now, Chris, I know you're eager to learn, but could you give Emmie some space please?"

Chris obligingly scooted to the opposite end of the couch.

"Emmie, now I'd like you to turn towards Chris, and spread your legs for him. We're going to give him some tips on a woman's physiology. And Loren, I'd like you to come closer so you can learn too."

I could tell the rational side of my wife was fully subsumed into her lust as she rotated her body towards Chris, pointing her legs at him. Then she pulled her knees towards her shoulders, opening her legs and bringing her pussy into full view. Her wetness was clearly visible in the light.

"Thanks, Emmie. Now you see boys, you can tell by the wetness around her vagina that she is very aroused. A word of warning, physical arousal doesn't always mean a woman is interested in sex, but in this case, I think it's safe to say it does. Chris, have you ever eaten a woman out before?"

"A couple of times," Chris said, still fully focused on Emmie's exposed pussy. No doubt he was trying to process that this was real and it was happening.

"Good, let's see what you've learned," I said, motioning for him to approach.

Chris moved in, first grabbing Emmie's outstretched legs for balance, and then sinking between them. He lowered himself downwards, leaving his face just inches away from my wife's pussy. I stepped next to the couch behind Emmie's head for a better view, just as Chris's tongue made contact.

"Mmmm..." Emmie gently moaned.

Chris began to explore my wife's womanhood with his tongue. As he licked around her vaginal area, he used a hand to press her pussy lips open, revealing her clit and vaginal opening. He flicked his tongue playfully off her clit a few times, before he lowered and gently pushed the tip of his tongue into her opening. He licked up and down, tracing the inside of her walls.

"Mrs. Green, you taste fantastic." Chris said appreciatively.

Emmie responded by grabbing his hair with her hands and pushing him gently in towards her.

"80% of good technique is showing enthusiasm," I said approvingly. "You're doing great, Chris. Don't forget eye contact, though. That can really take you to the next level."

I saw Chris look up at Emmie as he continued to work his tongue. Emmie met his gaze, watching him pleasure her. They held their eye contact for several seconds, before Emmie tilted back to look at me.

"He's getting me so wet, Scott." she said, with a strained voice.

I just smiled and said, "You're doing a great job, Chris. But don't forget that for most women, their clit is their most sensitive spot. Playing around with other areas is fine, but generally you want your focus to be on the clit itself. Don't be rough... but be firm."

"Mmm, got it Mr. Green," Chris said with a slight lisp, as he moved his tongue back up to her clit once more. He began to flit it back and forth with a slow and steady motion.

Emmie lowered her gaze again, watching Chris play with her highly sensitive gland. Chris alternated meeting her eyes and looking down at her mound. Both began to breathe heavily.

"You getting all of this, Loren?" I said, taking my eyes from Chris and Emmie for the first time.

"Oh yes, Mr. Green," he said. He was slowly stroking his cock, which made me realize I was the only one with clothes still on. I removed them quietly, which now left all four of us fully naked. I began to stroke my own erection.

Chris was now moving his tongue faster along Emmie's clit, and I could tell she was nearing a climax. I decided to help it along.

"Chris, keep doing what you're doing, but see if you can stick a finger or two inside Emmie for me."

Without pausing his tongue, Chris tilted his head forward over Emmie's pelvis, making extra room beneath. He removed his right hand from Emmie's thigh and placed it in front of her opening. He inserted his middle finger to the second knuckle, before flipping his hand and curling his finger. He then began pulsing his hand gently against Emmie's vagina. It looked like he'd done this before.

Emmie began to breathe faster, and I saw the telltale signs of her body beginning to tense.

"Oh my god, Chris, don't stop," she moaned, as she began to squeeze her legs in around his head. "Don't stop!"

Chris didn't stop. Seconds later, Emmie gasped, and her abdominal muscles spasmed.

"Ohhhh fuckkkkk," Emmie shuddered through clenched teeth, as her legs forced Chris's head against her body. He was no longer able to keep licking her, but I noted with approval that he kept his hand moving inside Emmie as she orgasmed against him.

Emmie's orgasm lasted for several seconds before her legs fell open again. Taking the opportunity, Chris pulled himself up for air. Emmie grasped his hair affectionately. "Oh, Chris, that was great," she said, still out of breath. "I would have never thought you'd be so good at that."

"I've fantasized about you for years, Mrs. Green," Chris said. "You're hot as fuck."

Before I had a chance to say anything, Chris pulled himself forward onto Emmie, keeping himself between her legs and aligning their bodies. His erection lay pressed against her stomach, as he began to passionately kiss her. Emmie let him, although I could tell she was still recovering from her orgasm. Chris began to work his body into each kiss, making small pockets of space appear and disappear between them. I saw Chris's cock moving slowly but surely along Emmie's stomach with each kiss, and I realized what he was doing.

Sure enough, Chris eventually worked the bottom of his shaft between Emmie's pussy lips, but it was too long for him to slip the head inside. He kept kissing Emmie, as he began pumping his hips, sliding his cock back and forth along her slit.

1...34567...12