All Comments on 'Hypnosis, Women, and Power Pt. 01'

by wannabe_author

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wannabe_authorwannabe_authorabout 1 year agoAuthor

How long does it take the fucking admin to check the story and let me publish them, I have already written 27 parts and have already tried uploading up to part 5 but these fucking admins are slow as shit, what do you guys even check on the stories? It's literally a fucking porn stories site. It doesn't get worse than this.

wannabe_authorwannabe_authorabout 1 year agoAuthor

Oh my fucking God even the comments need to be reviewed. No wonder this shit site goes nowhere. Fuck you all, I am done with this shit hole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You used the word “hypotonic” in your story description. It means low solute concentration.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story has potential, but you could really use an editor.

The PoV switch was unnecessary. There was nothing in either part that couldn't have been told from the same perspective as the other part, so pick one and stick with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Echoing the previous comments, you need an editor. It's a massive immersion-breaker when you use the wrong word or misspell something.

"what do you guys even check on the stories?" My guy, you didn't even check your own.

wannabe_authorwannabe_authorabout 1 year agoAuthor

For the cunt who commented on my story begging to be the editor, I just want to say, stop begging it. Also, can the cunt show me the spelling mistake he was talking about? The cunt wants the job so bad that he is straight-up lying, this is a fucking porn story I wrote for fun, if you want immersion go read Harry Potter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

easy there lads, no story is perfect. you can give criticism without being rude. I think the story has potential but idd like to read more first.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous