HypnoWho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began thrusting harder and faster. He couldn't hold back any longer.

"Uhhn, Uuuuhnnn, UUUHHNNNNN!" Thornton bellowed as he buried his boner into his sexy secretary a final time and left it there as his nuts heaved and his spunk jetted through his cock into Nicole's heavenly pussy. He trembled over her trapped form as pulse after pulse of his hot cum flooded her insides. Nicole whimpered as he filled her to overflowing, their juices forced out around his shaft to trickle down the crack of her ass.

Dr. Thornton let Nicole's legs down and he fell on top of her, totally spent.

It had been better than he could have imagined. He knew what he had done was terribly wrong. Yet he knew that there would be others like Nicole.

Part 2

Thornton sat in the back of his limo and watched the scenery outside slip by on a subconscious level. Again he thought about the workings of his own mind.

Was it the power that he had harnessed? Was he just a weak man?

Whatever the reason he knew he would continue. Knew that he had to continue.

The limo pulled through the gates of his driveway and approached his home. It was a large brick home patterned after a French villa. It sat on a lakefront lot in one of Boston's best suburbs.

He stepped out as Charles opened the door, thanked Charles and told him he would not need his services the rest of the night. Charles carried his bags into the foyer as he removed his coat. It was good to be home after so long away.

Mrs. Stephana Giazelli Thornton came down the staircase to greet her husband. His second wife was a tall statuesque Italian that he had met in Naples three years ago after the death of his first wife.

"Darling, welcome home," she said as she kissed him.

"It's so good to be back," he said as he hugged her. He loved her very much and a pang of guilt hit him as he held her. He had just come from his office and the arms of his secretary. He pulled away from her quickly, hoping that none of Nicole's scent was left on him. Charles came in with his final bag.

"Thank you, Charles," Stephana said and Charles tipped his cap and was gone. "Well, come in and have some dinner. You must be hungry after your flight. I know how you hate the airline food."

After his meal, they sat and talked as they drank a glass of wine. Stephana was into her fourth cigarette in about the last ten minutes. Alec thought it was a disgusting habit but she tried to curtail her usage when around him. Something had his wife stressed out.

"What's bothering you, Stevie?" he said using her nickname as he placed his hand on hers and gave it a squeeze. His wife blew smoke up at the ceiling and smiled at him.

"It's Lisa, of course," Stephana said with a sigh. Stephana's daughter seemed always to be a source of aggravation for her mother. Part of the problem was that Stevie was being too confining, not letting Lisa grow up and learn things on her own. Stephana wanted to mold her daughter into the perfect society darling.

Of course, Lisa was at an age where rebellion was at its highest. The result was that Lisa began hanging around with the wrong crowd, a collection of long-haired boys and punk looking girls. The more Stevie tried to bring Lisa back in line, the bigger the rift between them became.

"What has she done now?" Alec asked.

"The school phoned to say that she has been missing more classes. That is maddening enough because we have talked to her about it. But even worse than that is that Maria was cleaning her bathroom this morning and found a pregnancy kit box in the trash can. She reported this to me, of course."

Maria was their maid.

"When Lisa got home, I sat her right down and asked her what she was doing with the kit. She admitted that she was concerned that she might be pregnant. She said the test was negative. When I began to tell her again about the perils of the unprotected sex, she, of course, stormed out of the room." Stephana stamped her cigarette out and reached for another. "The thought of her ruining her life by getting pregnant by one of those. . .those . .hooligans causes me great heartache." Her mastery of the English language was not always very good.

"I know, Stevie, raising children can be the most infuriating thing a person does in life. You only want the best for them. I went through the same thing with Jennifer. I'll talk with Lisa tomorrow. She may listen to my advise."

"I hope so, Alec. But this is no way to welcome my husband back home. Talking of only problems. Come upstairs and I will draw you a bath and you can tell me of your trip. I want to hear all of it."

* * * * * * * * * *

Alec closed his eyes and let the warm water lap around his body. The oversized bathtub in the master suite had water jets just under the surface and Stevie had set them on a low level before going into the bedroom to put up her hair at the vanity.

Alec began thinking about Nicole, her hot, supple body, the way she'd felt under him. His dick began to inflate into a full-blown erection. Nothing to worry about there; Stephana would be pleasantly surprised was all.

He heard a movement at the doorway and opened his eyes to see his wife come into the bathroom, sipping her glass of wine. She wore a short robe that he had bought for her last Christmas; it accentuated her long legs. She was 5' 9" in her bare feet and a lot of her height was in her legs. It had been the first thing he'd noticed at the party they had met at in Naples. Her full black hair was pinned up on her head in an intricate series of folds. She came over to the tub and kneeled to place her drink down.

"How is the water?" she asked seductively.

"Fantastic but lonely," he answered with a smile.

Stevie rose up and undid her robe, letting it fall to the floor. She proudly modeled her statuesque body for her husband. She saw him take in her long legs, her black pubic mound, her flat stomach and her firm breasts, courtesy of the best plastic surgeon in New York City. She stepped into the tub and sank down into his arms.

"Oh, Alec!" she gasped as she felt his boner press into her side. Her hand reached down to fist his manhood. She gave it a jerk and her husband groaned in pleasure.

The poor dear has not been with a woman in three months, Stephana thought. She hoped he could last long enough for her to satisfy herself.

Alec turned her in his arms so she faced him and their bodies molded together as she kissed him hotly. He ran his hands down her strong back and grabbed her ass, pulling her tighter against his sandwiched cylinder of sex.

She broke their kiss and he went for her exposed neck, kissing and nibbling it all over.

"Mmmmm, yes, Alec, oh, my love....it has been so long.....so long," Stevie whispered as she pushed his legs together and straddled them with her own. She slid her body up his and offered her breasts to his active mouth.

Alec grabbed her hard tits and squeezed them together. His tongue flicked back and forth over her dark stiff nipples as he felt her hand grip his upthrust nine inch member. Her hips slid further up his torso and he felt her guide his bloated cockhead into the folds of her pussy. His hands traveled down to hold her wet hips as she lowered

herself down on his column.

"Hmmmmmmuhhhhh!" Stevie groaned as his familiar thickness spread her descending flesh. She never got enough of his big cock. Her hands gripped his powerful shoulders as she sank further and further into his lap, impaling herself on her man. The bottom of her thighs pressed against his legs finally and she knew she had all she was going to get in that position. Her cunt massaged his encased phallus as her husband bent his head to lick and kiss her glistening torso just beneath her tits.

Alec lavished her soapy body with his tongue, the swells of the bottom of her tits pressed against his forehead. His hands kneaded her ass as he ran his tongue up into her cleavage, feeling her hard breastbone underneath her wet skin. Her hands closed on his head and she tilted it back against the tiled wall of the tub area. His wife brought her mouth down on his, hotly Frenched him as she began grinding her hips in a circle. He hadn't seen her that excited since he had fucked her the night of the party in Italy.

Stevie pulled her tongue out his mouth and leaned her head back, her eyes locking onto his as she began moving herself up and down on his tumescent prick. Alec brought his hands up to grab her tits, his fingers moving over her distended nipples. She thrilled at the new sensitivity her nipples had taken on since she'd had her breasts augmented; Alec had gotten her off just sucking them in the past. As she slid her pussy down again, her husband thrust himself up hard to meet her and Stevie encouraged him to continue.

"Alec, darling, yes, I like that, give it to me, darling." Stevie sank down against him, crushing her tits against his chest and raising her hips until only the head of his cock remained in her snug sex. Alec's strong hands gripped her asscheeks and pulled them open as he began humping his large dick up into her waiting womanhood. Stevie gasped softly in Alec's ear with each powerful lunge up into her excited body.

"God, aah, aah... Stevie!" Alec said as he banged his hips up between her long legs. His wife gave her hips a seductive in-and-out grind that directed his cock into her at different angles, heightening his ardor. Her tongue licked and explored his earhole as he felt her right hand slide down between their wet squished bodies. Soon her nails were titillating his ascending prick as she worked her clit into a lather. The bathroom rang with his grunts and her steadily rising squeals of pleasure.

"Ooooh, yes, ooh, yes, ooh, Alec! Alec! Oooh! Yes! Yes! YesYesYes YesYESSSS!" Stephana hissed as her cunt churned and quaked around his manhood on the crest of her climax. Alec held her trembling hips as he continued hurling his unflagging erection in his delirious wife. He kept her cumming for well over a minute as she shook in his arms.

"Oh, Alec!" Stevie said as she stroked his face after returning to earth, "I can't believe you didn't join me. After such a long time. You are like a superman, yes?" She gave his cock a squeeze with her vaginal muscles.

"I just didn't want it to end," Alec replied, his hands rubbing her wet tits, enjoying the heavy feeling of her soapy sacs.

"Yes, but what kind of wife would I be if I did not satisfy you properly," she teased. "I know a way that you enjoy. Would you like to do my breasts?" Stevie knew her husband had thoroughly enjoyed himself making love to her new breasts before he had left.

"You know I would," Alec said as she lifted herself off his cock and rolled off him to sit on the ledge next to him. Alec swung his leg over hers and pivoted his hips so he was astride her reclining body.

His cock and balls dripped soapy bathwater onto her wet tummy as she used her legs to raise her frame to a more horizontal position. Her round tits rose from her chest, proud and perfect.

Alec eyed her deep, tight cleavage as she cupped her globes and squeezed them together.

"Stevie, that looks so hot!"

"You know I feel more of a women with them, Alec. Come and let me thank you."

Alec needed no further invitation. He dipped his hips and slid his spongy head into the middle of Stevie's now spread tits. It more than filled the two inch separation between her olive hued mounds. Stevie wrapped her firm jugs around his wet member and Alec slowly drove the rest of his cock up between her enveloping teats until his cockhead met her downtilted chin.

"Oh, shit, that feels good!" he exclaimed as he pulled his dick back to repeat the process. Alec loved to fuck tits. His first wife had been a curvaceous belle from Atlanta. On their honeymoon she'd suggested he do her tits after trying almost everything else. He'd been hooked ever since. He was glad Stevie now had those firm pillows to sandwich his dick.

Alec tit-fucked his wife for several minutes, eyes closed, enjoying the incredible sensations. His thought flicked between Stevie and his hot former wife.

Then, an imagine of Jennifer found its way into his tit-fucking mental slideshow. He pushed the image of his beautiful daughter out of his mind. Jennifer, the spitting image of his deceased wife! He shouldn't think about that.

But she kept finding her way back to his thoughts.

Jennifer, the head cheerleader at Duke. The way she had filled out her uniform when he went to a game on Parent's Day. The way her breasts had felt against his chest when she hugged him good-bye in front of the sorority house. Jenny in her bikini out by their pool last summer; the top leaving nothing to the imagination.

Alec lost himself in his fantasy.

Stevie heard her husband groan and his thrusts increased through her soft cleavage. Her tongue darted out and lapped at his flared glans each time it neared her face. Her nipples were super stiff between her fingers.

God, Alec is really enjoying himself! she thought.

But Alec wasn't fucking Stevie's tits anymore; instead his beautiful daughter was now below him, her large, soft mammaries trapping his humping cock! In his mind's eye, he looked down to see her looking up at him, her tits rippling with each thrust, her cheeks wet with his pre-cum as his cockhead slid around and past her open mouth.

Yeah, Daddy, fuck my tits! Fuck my big tits! Get your rocks off all over my face! his lovely daughter pleaded.

"Yes....Yes! Here it is, baby! AAAAAH! Fuck! Eat it, EAT IT!" Alec cried in the real world as his dick, on an upstroke, began erupting.

A thick wad of his cum slammed against Stevie's nose and began dripping down into her open mouth. Successive blasts completely covered her cheeks and chin with a glaze of his semen. Finally, Alec's prick began to dribble more of his slick cum on her breastbone and in the valley of her tits as he slowed his thrusts.

Alec opened his eyes to look down at his daughter and saw instead his wife as she cleaned his cock with her tongue.

God, why am I thinking such things? Alec thought as his mind swam in turmoil.

* * * * * * * * * *

Later in bed, Alec held his wife as they talked. Alec had offered to give her shoulders a massage and she'd leaned back against him as he sat up against the headboard. His fingers kneaded and pulled at her shoulders, sending her into a very relaxed state.

"That's right, Stevie. Relax. Relax. Let those shoulders just relax totally. That's it. This must be making you sleepy."

"Yes, very," Stevie said in total bliss.

"Good, let yourself go. Go into a sleep. You're safe here. You're getting sleepier. Still you are relaxed. Sleepier now, sleepier......."

Without realizing it, she was taken through a hypnotic induction sequence. Alec tested her when he thought she was thoroughly under.

"Stevie, you're a sleep but you can hear her. You are asleep but you can talk."

"Yesssss...asleep," Stevie whispered.

"Good, Stevie, now listen carefully. I am going to give you several commands. You will be open to all forms of sexual expression that I may wish to try, with you or another woman. I want to be with other women. You will not be threatened or angry about this. You will accept this as a natural part of our relationship. Do you understand?"

"Yesss, understand."

"Stevie, you will not speak to anyone regarding any aspects of either of our sex lives, do you understand?"

"Yessssss."

"I am going to give you a keyword. When I speak this keyword, you will immediately go into a trance state. The same state that you are in now. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand," Stevie said sleepily.

"Stevie, your keyword is Aardvark. Repeat that please."

"Aardvark."

"Good. You will not remember this conversation but you will remember all the instructions I have given you. Now roll over and go to sleep." Stevie rolled over and was fast asleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

Unable to sleep, his mind on the day's events and a number of his patients that he envisioned fucking, Thornton got up around 1 a.m. and went downstairs to his study. He saw Lisa's Jeep parked in front of the house. Apparently, she'd finally gotten home. Probably, well after her curfew. The girl just did not respect her mother or him.

It's time to change that, Thornton thought.

He made his way back upstairs. Lisa's bedroom door was shut. He knocked softly but got no response as he had hoped. He slowly opened the door inch by inch. The light from the hall allowed him to see that she was asleep in her bed. He quietly moved to the side of her bed and looked down on his stepdaughter.

Lisa had the same olive skin as her mother but was slight in build. She'd probably not get much taller than her present 5' 3" height. Her hair was a dark brown rather than black like Stevie's but worn just as long. She chose not to accentuate her features with the use of make-up or hairstyling; she had instead embraced the punk look of her friends. She wore the baggy clothes and boots and only ate vegetables in protest of inhumane treatment of animals, etc.

He knelt by the side of her bed and said her name in a whisper. No response. He said it again, slightly louder. No response. He tried again, slightly louder still. This time a muscle moved in her cheek.

He'd found the threshold of her subconscious mind. While people slept, their minds were still working away. One part was generating dreams, one part was handling all the automatic functions of the body like breathing, digestion, the beating of the heart. And one part was listening to the sounds of the environment. It was to this part that Dr. Thornton spoke.

Part 3

Thornton came down to breakfast the next morning looking peeked. He'd not gotten a lot of sleep but he was in good spirits. He thanked Maria for his breakfast and was eating when Stevie came down in her morning robe.

"Good morning, you tiger." Stevie said kissing him on the cheek and sitting down to pour herself some juice. "Do you have to got into the office today? It would be so nice to spend the day together."

"Yes, I have to go to work today. I've got several appointments today and correspondence to catch up on." he said. "We'll have time together this weekend. I've got to be off. By the way, I have a feeling that Lisa is going to come around. Try to talk with her today."

"Okay, I'll try." Stevie promised as he kissed her and headed for the door.

* * * * * * * * * *

Stevie called him at the office several hours later, extremely excited. "Alec, you would not believe the way Lisa has changed! It's like she's a completely different young lady. She apologized for the way she's been acting and says she wants to spend more time with her. I just can't get over it."

"Stevie, that's wonderful. Maybe we're past the most difficult times."

Thornton knew the old Lisa was gone for good....or until he changed her programming. He'd attempted to defuse the rebellion she was going through and instill some respect for her elders. He'd installed a keyword in case he needed to fine tune things. Apparently, things would be quieter on the home front.

"I'm going to take her into town and we'll do some shopping, spend the afternoon together," Stevie continued. "Oh, I'm so happy."

"All right, sweetheart, I'll see you guys later." Alec felt immense satisfaction that he'd used his new found power in a good way.

His intercom buzzed and Nicole said, "Dr. Thornton, Miss Takagi is here for her appointment." Nicole's voice was professional as always and Thornton smiled at the way he had her under his control. He was her new lover and, when they were alone, he could call up the new lust she had for him by speaking just one little word.

He looked down at his calendar and saw Miss Takagi's name circled in red. It was an appointment he had been looking forward to all day.