I Do Do

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Teah thought that she was putting her thing down on Hance, he was absolutely wrecking her pussy.

Teah shut her eyes, feeling his member spread her open so wide, that she felt her turd shift lower, opening her anus to the size of a quarter.

Teah continued to ride his dick, holding on to him like she'd fall from a carnival ride if she didn't.

Her heart rate increased, her throbbing pussy was gripping the shit out of his cock. She felt herself about to blow and lifted her body off of his dick.

"Baby wait," Teah said. She regulated her breathing and said, "I got dookie stuck in my butt. It's been in there since last night. I tried to poop this afternoon before the wedding, but it wouldn't come out."

Hance threw Teah off and damn near ripped off her clothes. Then he turned her over on her stomach face down and spread her butt cheeks open.

He saw the dark mass blocking her anus, and it aroused him so much, it made his penis hurt.

Hance flipped Teah over and pinned her down in the Missionary Position where he grounded his penis deep into her, hitting sensitive areas of her vagina that she never knew were there.

Once again, Teah tried to ignore the fact that she was getting fucked right by saying nasty things to him.

Teah whispered to Hance, "Can you feel that rock hard dookie inside of me?"

"Oh yes, baby," he stroked, moving his hips.

"Does it make my pussy feel tight?" she asked.

"I can feel it. You're so tight."

Then, Teah felt an anvil drop down there.

She cried out, but not because that solid turd was moving, but because Hance had found her G-spot, and he was pounding away at it.

Teah wanted to get on top and take control, but it was too late. All she could do was lay there and take his erection pounding her. Then, he started saying nasty things to her, and she was eating it up.

"You love that dick, don't you?" he asked her.

"Yes," Teah answered. "I love that big dick!"

"You gonna be obedient to me, ain't you?"

"Yes! I'll obey you! I'll do whatever you want!"

"You're going to be the mother of my children?"

"Yes," Teah cried. "I'll have all of your babies!"

"You gonna shit for me, Teah? Huh? You feel like you have to go to the bathroom?"

Teah shut her eyes, but the tears of rhapsody could not be contained. She was moaning, yelling, making all types of inhuman sounds as he broke her down.

"Yes," Teah found the words. "I feel like I have to go to the bathroom. There's so much pressure down there! I wanna shit for you, Hance! I wanna shit on your dick for fucking my pussy so good! Damn you!"

Teah felt everything in her pussy about to puke.

With all of her strength, she pushed Hance upward and popped his dick out of her gushing pussy, letting sweet secretions wet her sore anus, which was gaped open with a wad of hard, dry dark poop.

Hance let Teah recover before he turned her over and told her to lift her butt in the air. He got on his knees and put his penis halfway into her vagina.

"I wanna see you shit," Hance said to her.

Teah was moaning, toes curled, focusing on passing the wad of poop in her rectum.

Hance slowly moved his penis in and out of her, and it got the turd cluster moving.

Teah felt his thick penis inside of her and the huge turd moving over it like a rolling pin kneading dough.

When Teah's pussy walls gripped his dick, her turd cleared her anus and touched the shaft of his penis.

Hance pulled his dick from her body and jerked it violently until thick, coconut chunks blasted from his glans, wetting her lower back, butt cheeks, and soaking her dark turd in his man glaze.

Hance gripped his penis tight, feeling more semen coming up. He cried out and let it spray, getting some in Teah's hair. He fell over on his side while Teah sat up and examined her turd.

But, it wasn't over.

After resting for ten minutes, Hance and Teah were at it again, her turd on a hotel towel on the chair.

Teah's shouts and screams could be heard in the other suites, and some listening to them admired the love the couple shared.

Hance and Teah's lavish honeymoon continued on a Caribbean cruise. They spent a week on a tropical island off the coast of the Dominican Republic.

The beach resort they were on was private, so Teah didn't have to worry about men approaching her and unwanted advances from unsavory islanders.

They rested under a beach umbrella, Hance in his swimming trunks and Teah in her solid neon green, triangle bikini top and scrunch bottom swim shorts.

Hance acted as her photographer, taking pictures of Teah every day of their stay on the island.

Teah even went as far as pooping on the beach in broad daylight, after digging a hole in the sand.

Hance took the liberty of filming her while she shat.

On the last night of their honeymoon, Hance and Teah made love in the master bedroom of the rented beach house with the windows and patio door opened.

Teah wanted to try some Kama Sutra, and Hance obliged. But, the best sex was Teah sitting face to face with him, her legs either wrapped around his waist or over his shoulders, and the Missionary Position.

When they returned to the mainland, Hance took Teah to his home in Silver Spring, Maryland where he worked for the city and gave Teah a monthly allowance of $1500 to spend.

Teah remembered their prenuptial agreement for only a few weeks, before she forgot about signing it.

She figured the love they made was real, so there was no need to go to court. Once her modeling career took off, she wouldn't have to worry about that.

Teah loved the lifestyle that she lived with Hance.

She was his goddess. He worshiped her.

Teah was filled with pride, the vice that toppled all who had enough, but felt like they should have more.

12