I Fell for a Librarian Bk. 07

Story Info
Incest and two sister makes for a warm bed.
4k words
3.4k
5
0

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/01/2023
Created 06/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Everyone is 18+ in the this story of love and lust with family. I rode the short bus in school and am dyslexic and use software and editors to make it easier to read.

I fell for a Librarian. Book 7

I say. "We're not letting you go, but yes, I can hold you, but I'm around so many loving women it will be hard. But if just holding you is what you want, I can do that, dear, if you don't mind getting poked."

Susan asked. "What if they take care of you."

Mom says. "Won't help, he's all boy, but dear, if he tells you, he won't touch you; otherwise, that will happen. Dan has never broken his word. We may not be rich, but damn it, we have this at least."

Mary says. "I have seen him come five times one night still woke up hard when the sun came up, not one complaint on my end, other than being a touch tender in my lady parts."

Susan moaned. "Damn, his arms are so strong."

I squeezed you tight as you trembled, my nose beside your ear. I was hard getting harder, I whisper. "I'm sorry, let me get on my back; I can't stop being a boy."

"Hon, what's poking me is not a boys thing," Susan says, giggling.

Settling into the bed on my back, I could feel you relax, and you bit my nipple. My cock went full Man throbbing and angry, looking, and my precum started dripping out. I moaned; as long as you bit me, it seemed like a long bite.

Mary says. "Damn, I will have to remember that one look at him dance."

Mom says. "You're not helping Susan; you're teasing him?"

Susan says. "Shoot, I guess I am. I am sorry, Dan. Would one of my sisters please take care of this? It looks all purple and swollen like it hurts him."

Both of her sisters started doing beautiful things, two lips at once, taking turns on my hot cock as my loves kissed with my cock head in between them; my goodness, my life is good.

Susan kissed my neck and told me. "You were kissing my back was so loving. You took some of my pain away, Dan, thank you, Wow, my sister has you down all the way; I had no clue you could do that. Can I try that, please? I've never wanted to before?" Susan says, her voice is unsure.

"I won't say no, dear, but I'm not sure I think it's too soon for you. I watch you pull away still, so let's treat it like we're dating first, and you will know in your bones the need to kiss someone that first time, seeing you exposed and vulnerable. We have not kissed yet, and you want to try to please me. Don't try so hard, dear; let's grow into this, OK?"

Susan says. "I don't think about sex, but your kindness makes me trust you. I think I like to kiss, please?"

Mom asked. "Would you like to kiss a girl or Dan?"

Susan answered. "I've not kissed anyone before; Dad thinking was kissing was the devil's work. Our Dad went nuts with that church stuff after my Mom died from cancer. He said he had a brain tumor removed and whipped me, making me watch him with Mom and anyone else he wanted. People tended to come into our church, and after Daddy did the first communion with them, they left or disappeared, not one thing loving or giving about my home life. Mary tells of a different life when she was with Dad and her Mom."

Mary says, her face clouded with what the story might be. "You not told your story before, dear please go on."

Susan says. "Dan's doing, I guess. Mary told me her life was normal; they never went to church. Then, one night Dad just snapped and started screaming bible verses at her and Mom; Mary said they left that night and did not even pack. The next day Mary told me Dad caught them leaving town and ran them off the road, Mom told her to run, and they did. They hid in the woods for a few days eating like girl scouts nuts and berries, caught some fish, and ate it raw." Susan says.

Mary added. "That day, he grabbed his chest, then his temple; he held his hands over his ears as if he heard a thunder-like noise. His face flashed pain and then extreme anger. He spits his words at us; he slaps Mom when she asks him what is wrong. He left screaming about god was going to give him everything he wanted, starting with that slut barmaid at the county line that had his baby, that turned out to be Susan's Mom. Here is a fun tidbit of fun information I looked at. I needed my birth certificate. Dad is not listed on it, but my Mom is, nor was there a marriage certificate or an application for a marriage license. Was he my Dad no clue, but we were like every family on the block, and I did not want anything except for maybe a pony. Then it went scary in seconds, and we never looked back."

Susan added. "I don't know what happened when he found my Mom, but I was born about a year after they started that church in Florida; we were church-schooled in fighting, stealing, cheating; it was all fair game. Reading, writing, and math stopped in the sixth grade. Mom was odd; she never talked if anyone was near, and then she talked to me like your Mom loves you, but your Mom can't show it all love has to go to Daddy. The fucking word Love was a joke till Bobbie and Dan showed up; the level of respect from both of you touched my heart. Hearing your stories changed my mind, or maybe it opened my heart to the possibility that there is love for me for us. All I get from this house is love without strings. You're giving me love; thank you. I go bowling one night a week, but it's so uncool I never thought you ever want to go." Susan says.

Mary asked me. "Can I eat your balls, baby, if you promise not to fart?"

I laid on my side, my leg up, and bent at the knee. Mom had my hard hot cock and was stroking me and teasing my balls; as a tongue slipped in my ass, I moaned. "Rosebud."

I fuck forward into my Mom's hot mouth and back into Mary's hot tongue; the girls start this going; Man, my legs were dancing like I got to pee, rocking back and forth, then I feel a finger in my ass, and I moaned.

Susan kisses me softly. I did not kiss back, but I felt my lips get hotter; you keep kissing me as I moan to the edge of its killing me; both ladies giggle and stop. Finally, Mom holds my hot cock cutting off the edge to blow off, and she tells me. "To be a good boy and don't come." I shake and shutter, but a boy must listen to his Mom; sometimes it's so damn hard.

Susan says. "Dan, you're not Kissing me back; you're letting me move at my speed god damn, you're sexy. Dan, please kiss me back."

I did soft, not pushing at all, but it got hotter; I heard from Mom. "Susan, Dan loves kissing you; you're making his cock bounce, Hon."

I'm not felt your tongue, yet I wonder why. I tease your lips, and you moan, and your hips rub against my leg. You return my tongue now we are fighting tongue wars, and you sigh, and I see you're rubbing your pussy as my two fingers rub next to your fingers into your wet pussy.

I say. "Susan, use my fingers; it will feel twice as good; you're so wet."

She did well; we used our four fingers deep in a swamp of your wet lips dripping down onto the sheets to drive you nuts. You scream and thrash against me as you close your eyes; your arms come into your side as you pull your body into yourself, and you explode in joy. Your voice did not come out, but your eyes rolled up in your head as your mouth got cold as ice.

I exploded in Mom's hot mouth, but they did not stop until I screamed. "Please take pity; please stop."

They did stop, but not till there was one drop of cum left as we held each other after.

Waking to the smell of hot coffee was excellent as Mary pushed it under my nose. "Get up, sir; your day awaits; it's that Carp denim thing," Mary says.

You pull up the news on the TV in the bathroom as I shave and flush the soap and hairs down the drain. Mary pulled up the TV spot about our break room. We dressed, and watching each other made me fill with blood.

Mary says. "Shit again, baby, too bad we got to book; we don't have time. Maybe we can leave early if the party is too lame tonight, but we got to go; it's your Moms new job after all."

I'm off to school on time, a bit horny like the days I'm waking with my Mom but on time.

Lunchtime came, and Patrice came over with her girlfriend Jenny and says. "We saw you at work; you looked just like Indie Jones, the hot lady who talked; she's beyond hot. Dude, your face, you fucked her, no, no. Wait, it was loving, Dan; you two are a couple? Damn, that's hot."

I smiled wide, but I asked. "Patrice, what do you think HR would think of that? I got a P. O. Box, so my address differs from Mary's. That's her name; we live four in a house we just remodeled, it's a funky family, but we sure got lots of love. Mom is with me; that last hell hole still keeps me awake at night."

Pat told me. "Her Mom watched me come on the Video, I think she sent it to her phone to save it, and later I walked into Dad finding my phone, which was open; he was reading the text. He stopped on a nice Dick pic of you, but he got so mad he broke my phone, and I got six months of being grounded, and only my tutor Jenny can come over, twice what I hoped for, but we are not complaining. But dill-weed, I have been hearing people talk bad about you; your last place was so bad Eddie told us your place was rape central she had to use her pepper spray twice just getting back to her car. Everyone was so pissed that you did not walk her out safely to her car. That was a dick move, Dan; that's not like you." Pat says.

I look at Pat and Jenny and say. "Not a chance, not a fucking chance in hell. I walked all my dates out; I would have walked that bitch out to her car too. But she blew me fucked me, and tied my ass to the bed to fuck me more, or so I thought. Then she stole my history and English homework and fucking left. Mom was mad at me for being dumb as a rock and for thinking with my cock and ruining the couch. Please don't believe me; look in her locker; look when she gets her books after lunch. I'm a sucking badly trying to overcome those two incomplete F's. I will not attend college until after summer school and cannot get financial aid until next year. I must tell my lady-friend I was on track to get a scholarship. Now, this it's not a winning move. Shit, then I got to tell my Mom oh fuck I think I am going to be sick." I put my face in my hands, my face going green, thinking I don't see a way out.

Jenny and Pat started talking in a made-up language best friends come up with as kids. I heard it before good deeds form this often. Pat asks for my phone and spends a few minutes setting up a video to upload to the principal's FB page as a live feed. She has to add phone time to my phone but, without hesitation, pulls her card out and says. "This is for kicking Johnny's ass in twelfth grade, but I'm sure he did not pop another girl's bra as a joke after that.

Pat kisses my cheek puts my phone in her pocket, and says. "Don't give up hope just yet, Dan; Hon hopes she's as dumb as she acts."

Two classes go by, and I'm in study hall, my last course of the day, and a friend sits down with me for the first in months. "Dan, you need to see this, my man. The whole school is seeing this is good, so fucking gold." My friend says.

My friend shows me a video of Pat and Eddie at the lockers. Pat drops my homework into a big zip-lock baggie, pushes Eddie into the lockers, and says. "So you go over fuck my friend, tie him up naked for his Mom to find twenty hours later, and you steal his homework. You got the balls to tell everyone he was too scared to walk you to the parking lot. You know he's had guns shoved in his face twice to keep his Mom safe. You made my friend's life hell with your lies; how could you bitch?"

Well, we say she was not brilliant, but she tells Pat. "How hard it was to get you to let her come over, getting you with your book bag alone and tying you to the couch, and you had to touch me, but it was worth it. You got one B and a C from my homework, even if I had to come four times doing it." Eddie says.

Pat says. "We are going to the office, and you're turning yourself in."

And Eddie blesses her cold heart, says. "She would deny it and would plead the Sixth thing."

Jenny turned the phone around and says. "Fifth plead the fifth anyone knows her Dad's number? So he is a lawyer cause she's done; someone should call one eight hundred nine nine nine what a dumb-ass."

I hooked up to get my phone from Pat, then rolled into work after school; a B and C added to my grades. People said hello to me for a change going to my bike. I set up a Party at work for Halloween, punch, and the kids start coming by. My outfit got the kids, but they thought I was a funny pirate. I worked the table passing out treats and doing Pirate the Argh matey. Suzy in HR came by and asked why the argh matey in your Indiana Jones garb?"

I say. "Kids think I am a pirate. Got an eye patch in your pocket? I'm happy being anything they need me to be; life as a kid is too damn hard for some kids, especially those riding the city buses."

I stopped by our break room, and plumbers were finishing off their cutting holes in the wall to get to the pipes. I felt sad, but there was a couple from the college they loved all the knickknacks; it told a story of another time. They emptied the room and demoed it to the studs. I saw mold I see why the years of tiny leaks caused it.

Mary walked up and says. "Shame this would have made a great break room." You handle the old door in the trash; the door knob looks like the same marble as the floor downstairs. After you walk away, I pull my Swiss army knife out, undo the screws, and pocket the knobs. I will make a gift of it to Mary.

I go to the break room, clock out for lunch, and crack my textbooks open, and Someone comes by, eats my cookie, and gives me a few points to help keep history fresh fare trade in my mind. My grades are better, and I am happy at home, hell I got a house and now have to figure out how to pay our share of that. I feel love from three women. Lucky is an understatement.

Going back out, the kids do not get who I'm dressed as, but OK, I see a city bus stop, and at least a dozen moms and their kids get off in mass. So I'll be whatever makes the kids laugh; I do a couple of scenes from the movie telling what I am doing; it gets a few laughs, even using a few Spanish words.

Mary walks to me and says. "My word, I love how you got them eating out of your hands, even if they have no clue who you are."

You handed me a book, Horton Hears a Who and the Cat in the Hat. I sat and had forty kids. I asked did everyone speak English, and not all did. So I called another Librarian over and asked if she could translate it into Spanish; she smiled and says. "Yes, anything for the children."

I saw a mother signing to her child. I called Mary and asked if Mrs. Grey could join us to sign the book.

I got them all to move closer to me and told a knock-knock joke. "Who's there?

Cow says. Cow says who? No, a cow says mooooo!"

Mrs. Gray arrived, and I asked her. "To do my joke, and she did."

Then I read a sentence using my hands and voice to sell the story. And it was signed and translated. I saw a few phones recording it. Afterward, Mary came to me, took my books, and told me. "This is why I got into books; so hard in today's world; you can't get this on the internet."

We were walking in, and I swiveled, ensuring no one was watching.

I say. "In my mind, we are holding hands and kissing. In my mind's eyes, that's what going on, but for real, think Susan will do well tonight?"

I said as you stumbled on the thought of a kiss as where we stood for all to see.

Mary says. "Well, she has never once asked to go out with me, much less us; more of your doing, I'm thinking."

We closed out the books, locked up, and walked out. I walk the ladies out to their cars if they ask. So walking Mary makes eight today.

I say. "I am so kissing you in my mind, but some of our co-workers are still behind us. I can wait till home, but then you will have to do your lips again, sexy. But I have to tell you. Shit, here it goes. My last FWB stole my homework, and two teachers were failing me. My friend stole them back, getting them recorded on my phone, and I got my grades back. I was going to tell you and Mom tonight after the party anyway about not passing; grades come out soon after Christmas." I said, running down.

You squeeze my arm and tell me. "You are kidding; a hot girl did that to you? I see why you do not like them that think they are hot. But you never once said I was hot. Instead, you used beautiful or sexy, or you dropped a choice. Damn, your gorgeous with one of your cheeky smiles. Drive safe; I love you; see you at home, baby."              

I fired up the bike and followed Mary's home freeway or parkway; we went the parkway this night it was faster. We kissed and walked into the house, and Mary tweaked her makeup as Susan added some marks on my face, making me look like a rugged adventurer like Indy.

Mary and Mom came down the stairs dressed in the part of one of each of my leading ladies from the films, but Susan was wrapped like a Mummy. We rode in Mary's Volvo to a lovely house off of The park near the Medical Center, a big house it looked like a haunted house all decked out.

You went in the front door and out the side to treats and snacks and drinks to a party around back needing an invite that we had. The York's were near a fire pit, and a Kid in a wheelchair was watching a video on an iPad.

Mrs. and Mr. York came over and asked. "Could you please he die to get a selfie with his hero? He's watching the video of you at the library repeatedly."

"Then I'm not sure that's enough," I say.

"Mary, could you please get your tow rope out of your car, please? I'll tie it to the top of the swing set and hold it for me, Mom."

I show someone where to hook it up. "Get three people to test it, then Mom stands next to the swing I swing, and I get the rope and the DJ to play the theme. I scoop him up; it's OK to hold him. And I take him to the kid's party. I will read them a story about Halloween town. How's that sound?" I say.

"Mary, come run with me, please. What name do we use?" I asked.

"His name is Jackie, but he loves Short Round. "Dr. Y says.

Mary says. "We need a treasure for him; a large glass door knob would work."

There was one taken off a pantry door. We went over what we were doing. They tested the swing with the tow cable; Mom held the rope for me.

Susan takes my whip off my belt and hands it to me, saying. "Use it for a baby. I will be fine. I'm ready for it."

Mary runs out to Short Round, Looks around looking for trouble, and tells him. "Only he can save us now. Keep this safe. He'll get us out."

She gives the diamond to Jackie and two older teenagers in all black run to the edge of the pool. They fight an excellent touch, whoever created it, and my music starts. The guys in black hear the music and runoff. I run out and crack the whip. It wraps around the swing set as I swing out, holding on to both.

I stop, hand you my whip and put the hat on you. "With me, Short Round, this place is telling me it's time for us to go. It ain't safe."

I held my arms out, and Jackie held onto my arms. We swung back over the pool's edge, ran into the house, and broke into the kid's party.

I sat him on my lap, pulled out the book, and started reading. Kids and parents came closer, and my two sisters all sat in a circle, and I read from a comic book, tales from the Crypt. Jackie got tired, My Mary took my book from me and kept reading for me as I got up and walk to the broad smiles of the York's.

"Shall we take Short Round to bed? We went to his downstairs bedroom, and they prepared his bed, and then Jackie and I started to leave, and he held my hand, asking me how the book ended. I finished retelling the story as I remember it the two doctors cared for their only son. I held his hand as they took his blood and ran it through a dialysis machine as he slept hooked to an oxygen tent. Finally, he fell asleep, and I got up to leave. I still have a crowd watching me, and Mary says. "That was wonderful, honey. I never had so much fun."

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Too Cold Not to Fuck “It’s just a way for us both to get some sleep.”in Incest/Taboo
Do It, Cum Inside Your Mother! Mom and daughter take turns having sex with the son.in Incest/Taboo
Sister in Law Wants More than Lunch Lonely sister in law comes over for lunch and wants more.in Incest/Taboo
Pressed Together with Mom Hiding for a prank accidentally arouses son's cock.in Incest/Taboo
Riding My Son to College When a mom sits in her son's lap, nature takes over.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories