I Got What I Asked for Pt. 03

Story Info
My loving wife continues my fantasy.
2k words
4.2
21.8k
9

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While we were driving home from the adult boutique, we were busy chatting about what just occurred.

I said "it would appear that you and Pam have been working together on my little surprise."

"Yes, I guess you could say Pam has been coaching me. Other than slapping you on the ass or putting a pair of handcuffs on you, I really didn't know how to make your fantasy as special as possible."

I responded with a shit eating grin "well my love, you are taking my fantasy to a level that I would never expect from you."

"What is that supposed to mean?"

I thought to myself, I'm sitting here with my balls locked in a chain and my neck in a collar, tread easy, she is still in control. I said, "you are clearly out of your comfort zone and as far as I know the interest in bondage and control has been mine not yours."

Karen thought for a second and responded "perhaps my interests are changing." She went on to say "I visited the boutique about a month ago trying to figure out how to drive this fantasy. I was just looking around when Pam came over, introduced herself and asked if I needed help. I told her I was just looking but thank you. The reality is that I was so embarrassed standing there looking at stuff that I didn't know even existed or what the fuck you would do with it. I left the store and to be honest felt like a failure."

I was listening intently and responded "babe, based on the fact that my balls are in chains, you clearly did not fail."

Karen replied "I couldn't get this off my mind so about a week later I went back to the store. Now I was on a mission, I really needed to make this happen. When I went in, I tried to look very casual and relaxed but I can only assume I didn't look in control at all because she let me look around for a couple minutes than Pam asked if I needed help. Once again, I said I was just looking."

Pam said "no problem, take all the time you need, I'm here if you need me."

The other customer that was in the store checked out and left. I thought to myself, I'm committed to this, I just need to make it happen and somehow, I blurted out "Pam, do you have a minute?"

Pam responded with a smile "absolutely" and came right over.

Karen said, I told Pam that "I am trying to play out one of my husband's fantasies of being dominated by me and that I don't have a clue how to pull it off. "

Pam smiled and said "honey, you came to the right place, I assure you we have everything you will need and the expertise to coach you through playing the game."

Karen said "I felt a little more at ease, clearly, I was not Pam's first customer and I'm going to guess, she has some personal, firsthand knowledge in this regard."

Pam said "don't be shy, just give me an idea what you have in mind."

After a pause Karen said "I took a deep breath and responded I'm thinking about greeting him at the door after work on a Friday night and slapping a pair of cuffs and a collar on him."

Pam said "ok, that a start, then what?"

"I don't know, maybe I will strip his pants off him and tease his dick... I don't know, this is where I need help" Karen replied.

Pam said "Not to worry honey, I got you covered, let's work on a plan."

With that Karen sat back in here seat and said "so basically that is how you ended up where you are now. All the details, the collar, your nuts in chains, the little bit of pain and our trip to the store today was all planned out. Oh, and by the way, the plan isn't over."

When we got home, Karen directed me to the backyard where we have a trellis over out patio. She had the chain that was wrapped around my balls held tight in her hand inflicting just enough pain on my nuts which told me she meant business and not to fuck with her.

There were two leather handcuffs hanging down that were spread about four feet apart. She said "put one hand up" and in a flash I felt my mobility diminishing, then she said "now the other one."

I hesitated a little and she said "now."

I surrendered my hand and she snapped the cuff on.

Our back yard is private but there are no fences and from time to time neighbors have been known to just walk in, not to mention the fact that the front door is all glass and when you come to the door you have a clear view through the house right out to the patio where I was bound.

Karen stood back to admire her handiwork and appeared please with her power over me. She removed my pants and the see-through shorts that she had me dress in. So now I am cuffed with my hands over my head in a black leather collar and a chain wrapped around my cock.

Karen said "now we can remove the chain from your dick, I don't think you are going anywhere."

I did feel some relief as I heard the lock come undone from my cock. But then she said "you need a shower" and she walked away leaving me on my own.

It was probably about a half hour later she returned but I was happy to see she was wearing what I can only describe as a black leather one piece that resembled a sling shot and a pair of ankle high lace up boots with a stiletto type heal. Oh my god, did she look fucking hot. The outfit had a strip that was only about an inch wide covering her pussy and a deep V front that plummeted below her belly button. The back was not much more than a couple straps with the lower strap completely disappearing between her round ass cheeks.

She walked over to me in a gentle and seductive way dragging her fingernails across my ass and between my cheeks than across my chest. Her actions were obviously arousing me as my dick kept growing.

She did everything she could do to get me hard as a rock and ready to blow than she said "who the fuck gave you permission to get a hard on?"

With that she picked up the garden hose that had been laying in the sun and pointed it at me. The water came out hot and it felt awesome but I knew it was going to only last for a short time than turn cold. I was hoping she would turn it off before the cold water hit but no such luck, it got cold very fast and she just kept soaking me down. My dick shriveled and my sack practically disappeared to nothing.

She said "you wanted to be treated like a fucking dog slut then so be it."

That water was fucking cold but as I got used to it the feeling it almost became refreshing.

Fortunately, it was a warm day and I was imprisoned in a partially sunny spot which was allowing me to warm back up pretty quickly. Once again Karen disappeared leaving me vulnerable in the back yard.

Again, about a half hour later she came back out. By now my arms were burning form being tied overhead for so long, she asked if I would like to be untied and I said "yes, please."

She replied, "fat fucking chance, I'm having way too much fun."

I said "the most exciting part is that I don't know what is next and I have to admit the way you have let yourself cut lose has surprised the hell out of me, honestly I'm loving it."

Karen smiled and said, "that's good because you are a long way from being set free." With that she said "spread your feet, wider." She smacked me on my ass with an open hand and said "I said wider, now do it."

I spread my feet as far as my overhead bounds would let me go. Karen was behind me and I felt her putting cuffs on my ankles than she connected the cuffs to a spreader bar. So here I am stretched out as far as I can go totally vulnerable to whatever this bondage crazed bitch has in mind. Then out came the flog.

She teased and tickled me with it all over than she started swinging it harder making contact with my skin. It stung as she smacked me everywhere from my feet to my shoulders paying particular attention to my ass and she even smacked my cock a few times.

She said "is this what you wanted?"

I said "babe, this is so far past what I had in mind, you have totally blown me away. I can't imagine having a better time." I paused than said "how about you, are you in a new comfort zone?"

She continued to gently strike me with the flog and said "I keep thinking about what my comfort zone was and I can't wait to see just how far I push it. I am having a blast, hurting you does nothing for me, it is more about getting your attention." With that she smacked my ass harder than she ever had. I jumped and she said "see, I got your attention."

She asked if I would like to have my hands lowered.

I responded "yes, it might be nice."

She got up and started walking away and said "fuck you."

Once again, I was left hanging for about another half hour. When she returned, she was wearing nothing but a black strap on dildo. She said "and you thought Pam was kidding."

I said, sheepishly "what did you have in mind?"

She said "I'm going to fuck you up the ass and ride you like the slut that you have become."

She released some of the tension on my hands and told me to bend over.

What choice did I have? She greased up her fingers and I felt two go right up my ass.

It was but a little painful and incredible at the same time. She pulled her fingers out and grabbed me by the hips and I felt the tip of the dick start to enter me. She was gently until it was all the way in than she pounded me as hard as I have ever pounded her pussy. After a few minutes of pounding she said "how do you like getting fucked."

All I could say was "oh fuck, oh fuck me."

She said "maybe someday I'll tie you up and have a guy shove a real dick in you." With that, cum started pouring out of my dick all over the ground.

She stopped pounding and said "you fucker, that was my cum and you wasted it."

She untied my hands and made me lay on the ground. She sat on my face and said "eat me you mother fucker."

I was more than happy to be smothered in her beautiful pussy. It didn't take long and she spewed pussy juice all over my face.

She rolled off me and sat there for a few minutes catching her breath. Then said "I'll be back."

She came right back with the cock cage and strapped it on my cock and snapped the lock. She said "you will spend the rest of the weekend in nothing but your cage, collar and leash. If you do as you are told there will be no more discipline, step out of line, and I will show you who is in control. She released the spreader bar and we embraced and kissed one another like we had never kissed before.

I'm not sure how far this crazy bitch will so I plan on doing as I'm told. Well, for the most part anyway.

I wonder when the next private showing is at the boutique?