All Comments on 'I Got What I Asked for Pt. 03'

by captaindave1

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
meucimeuciover 4 years ago

maybe he should have asked for a threesome with 2 women.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 4 years ago

@meuci, yeah, I wonder how quick she would have been to make THAT fantasy come true!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What

Let’s just get it over with it’s garbage and the writer is to scared to put it in the correct section

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Part 3.

HUMMMMMMMM

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So let’s evaluate this abuse.

He’s in the sun for over 3 hours on a very warm day. He’s soaked with ice cold water, which could lead to a heart attack if he has a weak heart. The risk of humiliation is less than the risk of nosy neighbours calling the cops because a naked man is chained up on his deck. His arms are over his head for the entire time, which, if he has rotator cuff issues, will cause blind searing pain and potentially damage his shoulders.

The reality is, he is at greater health risk than the author realizes and clearly shouldn’t be writing stories if he doesn’t even have enough common sense to be aware of the danger.

mattenwmattenwover 4 years ago
Stupid!

What choice does he have? He can't say "not so" and stop the whole thing. BUT that doesn't fit into your concept! Probably it boils down to a poor cuckold fantasy! Too bad the possibilities were so good to tell a really good story! Two lovers who discover new sexuality together! But no, then it is not a wank template !!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Oh! That really sucked.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 1 year ago

Again a fun continuation of the adventure. While I had a few concerns about things like leaving someone in postural stress for so long, alone, potential for sunburn, scalding and arm discomfort, the lack of safe words or checking fingertips for signs of hazard, I just presumed Karen had been watching from inside and did know to look out for those problems.

I suspect the critical comments on this story are from guys who wouldn’t have the courage to explore this power-dynamic with a woman in charge.

It’s clearly a Loving wife story, because Karen’s stepping way out of her comfort zone to try something the author had desired. It’s also a BDSM story, findable via tags for that.

The complainers don’t like coming across stories that take them on a surprise journey. They are inflexible and unable merely to stop reading and find something else.

Keep up the exploration and the writing about it.

lanslot78063lanslot780639 months ago

Too bad you have no clue how to use the language you are using.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous