I May Be Guilty, but... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In each encounter I emphasized to her the need to let Jerry have his space without pressure until our sessions were over.

Debbi and I did not discuss Jerry further, except for one time, when Debbi tried to seek my opinion about Jerry's question/suggestion pertaining to having a threesome.

I said, "Let's finish the hypnotherapy and see how Jerry feels about smoking, relationship, sex... and his breathing. We do not have to make a decision right now. But I think that if you have already done it with him in the past and enjoyed it... Thinking about saving your marriage, I would not exclude it... If you don't enjoy the experience, you can refuse another threesome afterwards and convince both him and yourself that you gave it a try for Jerry's sake..."

Debbi looked pensive, "It may be a good advice coming from a doctor, but to hear it from my lover is another story! If I knew that YOU are the other man, I'd love to try it, because I trust you and I love to have sex with you, but to do it with somebody whom I have no clue about his character, body, health, sexual habits - Do you really expect me to go through all that?... When I was a young and drunk, I wasn't even thinking about all these important things, but now I consider them important. Don't you?!..."

"Debbi, I agree with everything you said! I would NEVER recommend that you go to bed with Jerry and a totally unknown, unchecked person. But for now let's leave this subject on the table and IF NEEDED, discuss it again after the smoking treatment is done, hopefully successfully..."

"Yes, Sir... David, you are so smart! Whatever happens, I always want you at least as a friend if not more..."

Smiling, "Stop complimenting me. It won't help you! Your body and mind are mine. And right now I feel like abusing your amazing body!! Here, you can feel for yourself..." I grabbed her small hand and put it on my slowly growing cock.

Debbi more serious now, "I am surprised to see how many good ideas you have... But also how good you are at knowing when and how to diffuse dilemmas by distracting me..."

12