La Petite Mort

Story Info
Departure from my usual style. What do YOU think it's about?
792 words
4.28
1.5k
1

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/06/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you, oneagainst and Rustyoznail for offering to be beta readers and for your invaluable advice.

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this are exactly 750 words:

💖 💖 💖 💖 💖

Blurred shadows dance across the darkened wall like ethereal lovers lost in intertwined seduction. A soft amber light flickers in a far corner bathing the entire room in a provocatively warm glow. You can feel the cool bed sheets cradling your nakedness as your body gradually settles into the smooth satin tranquility.

You close your eyes against the twinkling night, willfully drawing these moments into tender wisps that float like shining embers into the everlast. Stretching time, itself, into thin gossamer threads of memories and ardor.

A pair of well-used candles are nestled in matching silver dishes filling the room with a heady combination of jasmine and undertones of fresh summer peach. As they gasp their final breaths, their scent touches your nose and the curvature that you feel on your lips reminding you of past joys.

Your mind swims along the unhurried trickle of indefinite longing. Your love has endured for an eternity, and tonight, you will feel the delicate hands upon you once more. Touching. Holding. Giving love to your soul.

A tongue seductively slides across the plump upper lip that tastes faintly of mint and the salt of fresh sweat. Hair already damp with eager enthusiasm. Placid breaths loiter in your lungs awaiting the growing storm. Legs allowing enthusiastic access to gentler interests.

Fingertips touch one another in a tentative search for comfort and reassurance. Finding that and so much more, they weave together in a jubilant embrace enjoying the firm encouragement to push further.

A single, decisive fingernail trails up your torso then slowly arcs towards a nipple ripe with blissful promise. Like a tiny, tender berry ripe with allure, perched upon a lover's affections. Sensing the brush of arousal, your heart beats in quickening anticipation.

Your eyelids lower provocatively as your hands stroke feverishly compassionate skin. The fragile velvet that divides love and sanity. Giving shape to heated desire.

Fingers caressing hardened nipples, now like shiny pearls illuminated in the soft light. Tiny bumps causing shivers throughout your body. Goosebumps stipple your sultry skin.

You can feel hot breath on the back of your hand as you tenderly stroke the supple flesh surrounding the rigidly textured areola while another hand traverses the covert journey emerging into the darkness of pleasure. Grasping at the quivering flame of passion. Holding love in one greedy hand while holding cherished adulation in the heart.

Warmth rains down upon your questing fingers enveloping them in magnetic shivers. Animated movements responding to your every touch. Delirium opens itself, begging for release, like soft petals of a forbidden flower glistening in the candlelight.

You feel moisture on your hand as it drips down your gentle inner thigh. Emotions rise. An incoming tide of lustful yearning slowly deprives you of breath. You surrender.

Your entire being has become one of sensation and reaction. A butterfly alighting on your flushed skin contrasts sharply to the heavy weight of desperation within.

Feeling the rigidity of arousal tacitly under your questing fingers, your body responds to the probing with tight pulsations of authority. Fiercely aggressive and shyly meek. Tissue molding together in endless promise.

Images emerge out of the darkness within. Full breasts glow with inner luminescence, begging to be touched. To be cradled. To be nuzzled. Nipples, lusciously dimpled with hunger, ache in the frenzied haze.

Your tongue recalls the taste of tender passion. You can smell the thrill of elation on your lips as you dive into raptured paradise. A tangled garden of emotions bursting with giddy highs and mysteriously enticing lows. Enchantment inflates the air. You feel an acrid hint of jagged ruggedness tightly veiled in a velvet glove as your toes curl in ecstasy.

Finally succumbing to the forever, explosions thunder through your consciousness, crowding out all rational thought. Existing in temporary immortality, flush with bursting fulfillment, you have surrendered to the euphoria.

Like waves crashing on the ragged corners of your imagination, your life force bursts from your body as your voice, heretofore silent, keens into the night. Stars tumble from the sky in sheepish reverence. Undeterred, you fight time defiantly to hold onto the love in your heart and in your soul forever.

Holding onto your tender devotion with thinning but still powerful fingers, only you alone know the true consequence of your deafening thoughts and your quiet actions. However well-meaning, no one can truly share in your abstractions, equally weary and engagingly fresh.

All of these wonderful and bittersweet memories come flooding back to you over your morning coffee.