All Comments on 'I Stumbled into a Daily Blowjob Ch. 06'

by dreamofyou

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Excellent, in every way!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Outstanding. Loved reading this series from the beginning. The characters are so relatable, and they treat each other with respect without losing the desire that builds up nicely. Really enjoy Jill's inherent sexiness and the building desire to open up sexually. Two lonely people finding happiness.

I would like to second other previous comments regarding Andy's relationship with Ashley. Hope the teasing continues without violating his relationship with Jill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Please don't stop this series. I check this website every day for the next instalment and hoped you weren't really done at 5 and so today you've made me very happy! I love the character development, the details (I manage a construction company), and the happy loving tone throughout. Other stories veer into dark spaces or destroy relationships, but this one makes me want to cheer for all three. This story is a pleasure to read and I wish for ever more chapters. Well done, 5 stars!

SirHeedSirHeedabout 2 months ago

This is my favourite series ever. Really enjoyed ready every episode and find it real and happy. I too hope that Andy’s relationship with Ashley does not go too far that it would ruin what he has with Jill. Would love reading something about Jill teasing Andy in a thong or maybe some sexy visible thong lines through her tight pants. So curious what more Jill opens up about.

Romulus310Romulus310about 1 month ago

Love it, I really hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Actually, this is far and away the best story on this site I’ve ever read.

Hunglo17Hunglo17about 1 month ago

This is the best story I’ve read on here in a long time, matter of fact this is the only story that I check daily for updates. I’m looking forward to the next chapters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous