I Voyeur - The Afterstory

Story Info
The end of my Voyeuristic life.
23.7k words
4.14
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Big_I_929
Big_I_929
68 Followers

DISCLAIMER

All characters are of legal age. This work of fiction includes mind control, non-consensual sex, anal sex, voyeurism, first time sex, oral sex, mature sex, lesbianism, incest and other sexual acts that may be offensive to some people. If you are offended by any of these, stop reading now.

PROLOGUE

Finally finished, I thought to myself, after 2 years of hard work the renovations to the old country inn my wife and I purchased were complete and none too soon since in 10 days, Rita, my wife, her friends and her sister and niece were coming to spend a week to celebrate her 50th birthday before we officially opened for business. I'll be in 7th heaven with 8 women in addition to my wife being here, that is if all my gadgets and gizmos work as planned. I'm looking at this as a test run for when the Inn is actually open for business.

Call me perverted, a dirty old man or anything else you want but I've always loved of watching females get undressed, shower, masturbate and whatever else goes on behind closed doors either live or on tape. The other part of my scheme involves subliminal messages and hypnotism which I hope will allow me to reap other "benefits" from the female guests.

To further explain, the Inn now has 10 guest bedrooms each with its own bathroom. There are 5 units on each side of my spy corridor, as I like to call it, with 2 peep holes into each bedroom and each bathroom. The bathrooms also have 4 cameras, 2 in the shower, 1 behind the sink and the other pointed toward the toilet seat. Each bedroom has a big old 4-poster bed with cameras in the all 4 posts and speakers and microphones in the 2 posts at the head and 4 in the mattress under the pillows. There is also a secret door into each room from the spy corridor so I could enter and exit the rooms without the chance of being caught.

As a final test, I convinced my wife to sleep in each room for a night as a quality control check. Being the stickler she is for perfection plus the fact that we slept in separate bedrooms for the past 20 years, it wasn't very difficult. Besides my wife and me sleeping in separate rooms, we had no sexual relations; I was not allowed to see her in underwear let alone naked.

She'd even get pissed off if I squeezed her tits or rubbed her pussy with her clothes on. Even during the first 10 years we were married when we did have sex, it was only in the missionary position, no oral and definitely no anal.

After eight nights of testing and with only a couple minor adjustments, all the cameras and peepholes were working perfectly. It was now time for the final test, to see if the subliminal message/hypnotic suggestions that were transmitted through the embedded speakers also worked. Walking into the kitchen, my wife was bent over cleaning the stove, I noticed that she was still in her sleep outfit, nothing sexy here, an old t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants she cut off into shorts. Sneaking up behind her, I slid my hand up under her top and tweaked her nipples. When she commented, "A little frisky this morning!"

Thinking to myself, "what the hell", I slipped my other hand down the back of her shorts and pressed my finger into her asshole while continuing to play with her nipple. Hearing her moan, I knew that the subliminal messaging worked. Pressing my luck even further, I leaned over and whispered in her ear, "Frothingslosh". Immediately, she slumped forward. "Yesssssssssss," I screamed to myself, the post hypnotic trigger word also worked. I brought her out of her trance and went back to my room to check out the video recordings. Now, all that was left was to wait for her friends and sister to arrive.

Day 1

My wife's sister, Millie, and her daughter, Mandy, were the first to arrive early Saturday morning. After a round of hugs, I took their luggage to their rooms. Returning to the kitchen, my wife, Millie and Mandy were sitting at the table talking when I heard Mandy say, "I'm going to take a shower and then a little nap since you got me up in the middle of the freaking night so we could get here early." Sassy as ever, I thought to myself. Turning to my wife, I said, "I'll leave you two alone to catch up." And immediately headed to my room, turned on the cameras and video recorders in Mandy's room then entered my secret passage.

I got to the peep hole in Mandy's bathroom just as she was starting to get undressed. My heart was racing as she started undressing. Slipping down my jeans and briefs I slowly began stroking my dick. I giggled to myself when she removed her top and bra, her tits were really small, A cup at best, but man did she have big nipples. My eyes nearly popped out of their sockets and I thought I was going to cum right then and there when she dropped her shorts and panties. She was completely shaved and that tiny slit was now framed by two puffy lips. I couldn't wait to get my tongue in between them and taste her juices, watch as my cock slid into that cute little snatch. What she did next blew my mind. Walking over to the toilet, she raised the lid and seat, straddled the bowl, spread her pussy lips with her fingers and started to pee.

This was too much for an old man like me and nearly gave me a heart attack as I shot my load against the wall. Now I wished I could have figured out a way to install a camera in the toilet bowl. After finishing her shower, Mandy laid down on the bed without putting her clothes on. I waited a few minutes then turned subliminal messaging CD for her room and went back to join my wife and her sister. We shot he bull for a couple hours and after eating lunch and a tour of the house and grounds, Millie decided it was time to wake up Mandy.

After dinner my wife wanted to go grocery shopping. Usually, I get stuck with going with her but Millie ever so graciously volunteered. They asked Mandy if she wanted to come. "If you said clothes or shoe shopping, I'd definitely come along. I'd rather stick a needle in my eye than go grocery shopping. I'll just stay here and play some of the new video games and whip Uncle Mac's butt as usual."

"We'll see." I retorted, "I've gotten really good since the last butt kicking you gave me."

My wife and sister-in-law left and Mandy and I headed down to the theater room.

"Choose your poison." I quipped.

"Mario Racing." she replied, "Get ready for some butt kicking like I always did."

"Fat Chance" I said sticking out my tongue, "Best of five?"

"You're on." Said Mandy.

I popped the game into the console and took a seat next to her on the couch.

"Holy freaking crappolla!" she exclaimed as I fired up the 72" flat screen. "They're almost as big as me on that screen."

I won the first race but just barely. She kicked my butt royally the next two and I whipped her in the fourth race to set up a showdown.

"Don't start yet." She shouted as she stood up. Grabbing the controller out of my hands, she plopped her cute little ass down on my lap, straddling my legs. "Just like when I was little and I'd whip your butt." That was the reason she beat me all the time was because I couldn't concentrate with her rubbing her tight little ass on my manhood.

My cock started to harden as she ground her butt against me. "Anytime you're ready to lose you can start the game." As the race progressed, her animated steering was bringing me closer and closer to cumming in my shorts. Luckily for me, the race ended before I shot my wad.

"Wanna try again? Mandy asked.

"Maybe later" I answered, "let's watch some TV."

"Okay, how about some toons." She said as she leaned back against me and I wrapped my arms around her with my hands resting on her bare tummy just below the cutoff t-shirt she was wearing.

"MMMMMMM" she moaned lightly, "Just like when I was younger."

Yes, I thought to myself, everything is starting to go as planned. Looking at the clock, I figured my wife and her sis had been gone a little over an hour and knowing my wife they would not be back for a few more hours since she was a Starbuck's junkie and there was one next door to the grocery store.

Ever so slowly, I began sliding one hand up under her top and the other one under the waistband of her shorts. I would move my hands an inch or so then stop for a little bit then move them again. After about 5 minutes, my thumb was resting on the underside of one of her tits and my little finger was at the top of her slit. No panties or bra, just as I hoped. I waited a few moments before letting my thumb travel further and start rubbing her nipple. I felt it harden and grow as I slid my little finger in between her puffy pussy lips. Her breathing became heavier and little moans escaped her mouth as I continued playing with her nipples. Her pussy was getting wetter by the second and my cock was getting harder.

"Sassafrass" I whispered into her ear and she immediately became limp in my arms.

"Mandy, how do you feel?" I asked.

"Very relaxed and tingly." she replied.

"Do you know why you feel tingly?" I inquired.

"No, but I like it." she answered.

"That's good. I'm going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer honestly. Okay?" I said as I continued playing with her tits and pussy.

"Yes." she sighed.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes!" she moaned as my thumb and fore finger rolled her nipple between.

"Has anyone touched your breasts or vagina?"

"No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as my finger rubbed her clit her hips bucking up and down wildly.

"Have you ever seen or touched a boy's penis?"

"Yes, I've seen the penis' of the little boys I babysit and sometimes I have to hold them while they go to the bathroom when they're potty training."

"Were they soft or hard?"

"Both, but it's easier to aim it when it's soft."

"Do you still like those all-day suckers?"

"Yes" she moaned as my finger again rubbed her clit.

"Good" I stated, "because I bought a very special one for you but there are a couple rules before I allow you to have it."

"Okay"

"Here are the rules, Number 1, you can't bite it or it will burn the inside of your mouth. Number 2, you can't hold it, I'll feed it to you. If you follow these rules, you'll get a very creamy surprise. Do you agree to the rules?"

"Yes" she stated emphatically.

"Okay, kneel down on the floor like you're praying in church."

As she knelt down, I stood up, dropped my shorts and briefs and grabbed hold of my rock-hard prick. Thank you Viagra I thought to myself as I moved my cock into position in front of Mandy's mouth.

"Open wide and I'll slide the sucker in your mouth."

I was in seventh heaven as my blood engorged head slid past her lips into her warm soft mouth. Even though I don't have one of those monster cocks, I'm a little larger than average, it was a very tight fit. For someone who never sucked a cock, she was very good, must have been all the practice from working on those all day suckers I thought.

"You're almost there." I groaned as I felt the cum boiling up in my balls, "Just a few more seconds."

Mandy continued sucking my cock in earnest.

"Here it comes" I screamed as I began shooting my load into her mouth. I was cumming so hard that it felt like I was going to faint. I could hear Mandy coughing and gagging a little as my cum filled her little mouth to overflowing. She struggled to swallow it all and only lost a couple drops.

"Did you like your surprise?"

"MMMMMMM Yes, it was very tasty."

"Now, Mandy, you will not remember anything that happened, nothing about sitting on my lap, nothing about watching cartoons, nothing about the sucker, all you'll remember is that we played many games of Mario Racing and you mostly whipped my butt but I did win a couple times and was even close a couple others. When I count to three, you'll wake up and ask if I'm ready for another beating."

I sat her back down on the couch and counted to three. It was none too soon, as my wife and her sis walked into the rec room just as she was finishing her question.

"Mandy, I think that's enough for today. Let Uncle Mac get some rest." Millie said.

"I think I'm going to hit the sack early, with all the rest of your friends arriving in a couple days, I'm sure I'll be busy." I said and headed off to my room. After entering my sanctuary, I turned on the cameras and speakers in my wife's, Mandy's and Millie's rooms and sat down in my recliner to watch Sports Center before retiring. Checking the monitors, I saw that none of them were in their rooms so I turned out the lights and went to sleep.

Day 2

As was my usual routine, I was up at 4:30AM, took a piss, went down to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. After pouring myself a cup, I poured the rest of the pot into a thermos, got another pot ready to brew for when my wife woke up and headed back to my command central. Turning on the monitors in the girls rooms, I saw that all three of them were still asleep. Millie and my wife had the covers pulled up tight under their chins while Mandy was on top of the covers wearing an oversized t-shirt.

Firing up my computer, I read my e-mails, checked out the new posts on the message boards then opened my favorite site, Literotica, and began reading the new stories. I was in the middle of reading the latest submission by one of my favorite contributors, Harvey Marcus, and stroking my cock when I was interrupted by some moaning. Glancing at the monitors, I noticed Mandy lying on her tummy. Her t-shirt had ridden up and her cute little panty covered ass was on display. Hitting the zoom on the bedpost camera, I realized the reason for her moaning, her hand was in her panties and she was rubbing her pussy. I stroked my dick faster as I watched her masturbate. Suddenly her hips began bucking up and down, faster and faster I saw her hand moving, her breathing also quickened suddenly she moaned "Yessss Uncle Mac" as her orgasm hit her causing my balls to erupt sending my cum flying all over my desk and some even landed in my cup of java.

Hot damn I thought to myself, she's dreaming about me, now I really couldn't wait to sink my dick into that tight virgin pussy as I squeezed the last couple drops of cum from my deflating prick. After cleaning up the mess I made I returned to my reading when I saw my wife and her sister getting out of their beds.

Quickly, I rushed downstairs to the kitchen. I was sitting at the table drinking a fresh cup of coffee and reading the newspaper when Rita and Millie came in.

"Good morning ladies, can I get you a cup of freshly brewed coffee?" I asked as they sat down at the counter.

"Sure" they both grumbled.

I knew my wife wasn't a morning person, but I was surprised to find out her sister was the same. After finishing their 2nd cup of coffee, Millie said that she was going to take a shower.

After she left, I asked my wife, "What's are your plans for today? Anything special?" Hoping that her and Millie would be going somewhere together and leave me alone with Mandy so I could complete my first act of debauchery -- sliding my cock into the virgin pussy of my lovely little niece.

"Mandy and I are going clothes and shoe shopping. Millie said she just wants to hang around the house and relax. Please, do your best to entertain her and make her feel welcome. I know you two don't have much in common, but just this once try to be nice to her." Rita rambled on as she walked toward her room to get ready also.

Damn, I thought to myself, looks like I'm not going to get to deflower my little darling today, I guess I'll have to make do screwing that chubby sister-in-law instead. I remember years ago she complained about her husband and his low sex drive. She once told my wife that she was lucky if they did it 3 or 4 times a year. Hmmmmmmmm, maybe her ass has never had a dick inside it, I wondered.

About 20 minutes later, I heard Rita shout, "We're leaving, don't wait for us for dinner, we'll grab something while we're out. Mac, I'm sure you can find something to fix for you and Millie."

It wasn't a minute or so later that I heard Mille as she sauntered back into the kitchen, fresh from her shower.

Looking over the top of the newspaper, I noticed that she still had a towel wrapped around her head and was wearing a short, thin cotton robe. All the blood in my body must have rushed to my cock as I watched her tits flop all over the place and I noticed her nipples stretching the fabric of the robe. Damn, they must be almost an inch in diameter, can't wait to suck on those I thought.

"Where's Rita?"

"Mandy and her just left won't be back til after dinner." I stammered trying to regain my composure.

"Oh, that's right; they wanted to spend a day together. Well, I'm going out on the sun porch to relax and continue reading my new romance novel." Mille said.

"Well, I've got work to do so I'll let you do your thing."

About an hour or so later, I grabbed the carafe and walked to the door to the sun porch. I just about chocked when I saw Mille holding her book with one hand while the other was inside her robe obviously playing with her tits. Not wanting to embarrass her, I backed away from the door a few steps and shouted, "You want another cup of coffee?"

"Sure," she responded.

Leaning over to refill her cup, I accidentally on purpose spilled some of the coffee on the table.

"Oh Rashenfrash." I grumbled.

Immediately Millie's eyes glazed over.

Yes!!! I thought to myself, two for two. Slowly I put her deeper and deeper into a trance.

"Millie, can you hear me?"

"Yes."

"How do you feel?"

"Very relaxed."

"Good, I'm going to ask you a few questions and I want you to answer truthfully, OK?"

"OK."

"How often do you and Karl make love?"

"A couple times a year."

"How often would you like to make love?"

"At least once a day if not more."

"Do you have an orgasm during you love making?"

"No, I have to wait until he falls asleep then get myself off with my finger or dildo."

"Have you ever sucked his penis?"

"Yes, but just for a couple seconds or he'd cum and not be able to fuck me."

"Has he ever performed oral sex on you?"

"No!! But I'd like to see what it's like."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"One of my ex-boyfriends stuck his finger in there while he was finger-fucking me and I slapped him since it hurt really bad."

"What do you think of your brother-in-law, Mac?"

"I'd like to fuck his brains out. Ever since he started dating my sister, I tried to give him subtle hints that if he wanted to fuck me I would be willing. He just never seemed to get the hints or if he did wasn't interested so I stopped trying. Once, I overheard my sister telling her girlfriend, Laurie, that it felt like his dick was in her stomach when they fucked. I'd love to feel that instead of the little prick that my husband has. I think my finger is bigger than him."

Holy shit I thought to myself, this is going to be easier than I thought. I can't wait to stick my dick into that fat pussy of hers.

"When you wake up, all you'll remember is that you fell asleep while reading your book. You won't remember Mac bringing you a cup of coffee or him spilling it. You'll also start trying to seduce Mac whenever your sister or her friends or your daughter are not around. You'll welcome any advances he makes. If he touches you, your pussy will become dripping wet and tingly in anticipation of his entering you. You'll let him make love to you, you'll want to suck his dick and have him cum in your mouth no matter where he had it before, you'll let him eat your pussy, you'll allow him to have anal intercourse with you and it won't hurt, in fact you'll have the strongest orgasms you ever had when he does this."

"If he comes to your room at night, you won't be surprised or shocked and you'll welcome him with open arms and widespread legs. If anyone asks what you did today, you'll tell them you had a wonderful relaxing day reading your book, Mac fixed you a delicious club sandwich for lunch and a great spaghetti dinner. Now, I want you to start silently counting from 1 to 100. When you reach 100, you'll awake feeling very relaxed and refreshed."

Big_I_929
Big_I_929
68 Followers