I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking right and left, I could see Nick and Mick pumping in and out of Liz and Missy mouths and beyond Nick, Lisa was pleasuring herself with one of the dildos.

"You're doing fantastic Lexi!" as she sucked on my dick head and licked up and down my shaft.

I was getting real close to coating Lexi's throat with a load of baby batter when I heard Mick exclaim "We have a winner" and looked over to see him holding Missy's head tight against him as he exploded. It must have been quite a load since I could see cum dripping out the sides of her mouth. It wasn't a couple seconds later that Mick said "Second" as he emptied his load into Liz's mouth. Not wanting to cum just yet, I pulled my dick from Lexi's mouth.

"Better luck in the Mario Kart race." I told Lexi as I pulled her to her feet and quickly stripped off her clothes as Nick and Mick did the same to Missy and Liz.

"Now for the race, it will be best two out of three, You'll each be sitting on our laps so we can help if your fingers get tired. I'll count down from five to one and when I say go the race will begin." I related as we turned the girls around and positioned their virgin slits against our mushroom heads.

"Five, four, three, two, one, GOOOOOO!" I shouted as the three of us simultaneously pulled the girls downward and thrust upward, popping their cherries.

It's been about six or seven years since I last deflowered a virgin I thought to myself. I've been easing back, letting Nick and now Mick handle things.

I was enjoying the feel of her vaginal wall caressing my shaft when she started shaking and breathing heavily.

"Holy Crap" I heard Liz out as her orgasm tore through her body.

"Liz wins the first race."

We continued fucking them in their pussies as Missy "won" the second race and Lexi the third.

"Okay, it's all tied up at one win apiece. Whoever wins this race is Grand Champion." I told them as we slid our dicks out of their pussies and lined them up with their rosebuds.

"Five, four, three, two, one, GOOOOOO!" I shouted again as the three of us this time penetrated their tight rosebuds, popping their anal cherries.

Fuck, I thought, Lexi's rectal cavity is way tighter than her vaginal tunnel. I wont last very much longer.

It wasn't more than a couple minutes later, I could sense that I was about to cum so I reached around and rubbed Lexi's clit as I sawed in and out of her butthole.

"YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!" she screamed as she shook in orgasmic ecstasy as I deposited my load deep in her bowels.

"Lexi is the Champ" I announced as I slid out of her behind and Nick and Mick followed suit.

The rest of the afternoon was spent fucking, sucking on tits, licking pussies and getting our cocks sucked as Nick, Mick and I, thanks to Viagra, took turns with the other three.

Mick or Nick or both must have cum once or twice more, since I could see cum escaping from Liz, Missy and Lisa's assholes when I went to slid my dick into them. And for those of you worried about infecting their pussies after being in their butt, we did thoroughly clean our dicks after each time we stuck it in their behind.

Around five o'clock, I told the girls to get ready for dinner while Mick went to the TV room and Nick to the pool to do the same. Before they left I told them I had a little story to tell them regarding why I chose Lexi to deflower today.

"You see, Jane, Laura and Kelly have another sister, Lynn, who's Emma's mom. They sorta disowned her long ago. In fact Lynn is responsible for me meeting Rita. Back to my story. Lynn, who was the brides cousin, was the Maid of Honor and I was the Best Man at my best friend's wedding. The night before the wedding we has a rehearsal dinner and party. Lots of booze and marijuana. Lynn and I were both a little high and I ended up taking her up to my room and took her virginity. It was about a month later that I fund out she wasn't eighteen like she told me." I started.

"After Rita and I got married, we moved around the country a lot. Jane, Laura and Kelly would always come to visit and bring Emma along. When nobody was around, she'd walk around the house in just her panties. When we'd all be watching tv, she'd position herself so that only I could see that she wasn't wearing panties. One day when the other girls were out shopping, she walked into the den were I was playing games on my computer stark naked and plopped down on my lap." I continued.

"I still can't figure out what happened but somehow she got my dick out of my shorts and and impaled herself on me and there went her cherry. So now with having taken Lexi's virginity today, I've now completed, as they say in hockey, the hat trick. I've popped the cherries of mother, daughter and grand-daughter." I concluded.

After dinner we headed out to the pool to sing Happy Birthday to Rita and have the cake. When we all finished our cake, I stood up.

"May I have your attention please." I started.

"First I'd like to thank you all for coming here to celebrate Rita' seventieth birthday. It's hard to believe that it's been twenty years since most of you were here to celebrate Rita's fiftieth birthday and the unofficial opening of this place. The only ones missing from then are Denise and Jane. We do have quite a few new additions, Mae, Mick, Leah, Lexi, Lisa, Liz and Missy."

"Now for the big news, Rita and I have finally decided that it's time to retire. We've also decided that we will not be closing down but are turning R&M B&B over to Nick and Mae. Over the past few years, we've been giving them more and more responsibility to prepare for this day. As for Rita and I, we'll be doing some traveling, don't be surprised if we show up at your place unannounced but mostly relaxing and enjoying life. Let the party begin."

Nick and Mae sat there dumbfounded since Rita and I never let on that this was our plan all along.

This time the party was not the all out fuckfest that the first one was although I did notice Nick and Mick sneaking off a few times with one of the ladies and coming back with a big smile on their face. I even managed to get a farewell BJ from Mae and a going away fuck from Leah.

Around midnight everyone headed off to their rooms.

Nick and Mae came up to Rita and I and again thanked us profusely. As Rita and Mae walked arm in arm ahead of us, Nick stopped me and whispered in my ear, "In about fifteen years, I'm going to set up a fiftieth birthday party for just like the one you had for Aunt Rita and you two will be invited."

"I'm sure if we're able we'll be there although I don't figure I'll be participating in the festivities very much."

"Good Night Aunt Rita and Uncle Mac." Nick and Mae said as we got near our rooms, "And thank you again for your generosity."

"Good Night to you two and you're welcome." Rita and I replied.

THE END