I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She's also aware that as you got older that you would get very hard when she hugged you and she would even held you tighter so you could feel her tits pressing against you and she would deliberately rub her pussy against your hard dick. She would tell me after how it excited her." I explained.

"And, and you're not upset or mad at me?" Nick asked.

"Hell no!" I declared. "In fact you might finally get your wish and see you aunt in her birthday suit on her birthday. Can you imagine what her naked tits would feel like pressing into you bare chest, her hairless pussy rubbing against your hard dick."

"Don't tease me like that Uncle Mac. I'd probably embarrass myself by shooting my wad all over her." he said trying not to let me know he had a raging hardon just from the thought of what I told him.

For the next 4 hours Nick and I worked our asses of preparing the breakfast brunch. Around 10AM I turned on the intercom in each room and blaster Revelry for about ten seconds and then announced, "Rise and shine ladies, it's 10AM and brunch will be served at 11. Hopefully that's enough time for you all to get ready. Oh and remember the dress code for today is bathing suits."

Day 5 Afternoon

"Thank you Mac & Nick, the food was excellent!" was the general response from everyone after brunch had ended.

"You're welcome." I replied, "Now before we continue with today's festivities, let's toast the guest of honor today, my dear, lovely wife, Rita. Happy Birthday!"

"Happy Birthday!" Everyone chimed in and then downed the glass of wine in front of them and set the glass on the table.

"Skoal!" I shouted out and watched as the ten females either slumped forward or backwards in their seats.

"Wha" Nick started before I hushed him.

"Well ladies, I'm going to tell you the agenda for the rest of today so pay close attention because there will be a quiz later on. Just kidding. A surf & turf dinner will be served at six PM followed by singing Happy Birthday and then having cake and ice cream. After that will be lots of drinking, dancing and general merriment. And now for the special surprise, the electricians finally completed the lighting for the swimming pool room.

It will be a balmy 82 degrees and will make it feel like you're on a tropical island. It also simulates sunlight so you can work on your tans and you'll be the envy of all your friends wondering how you got such a wonderful tan in the winter. Because it meant to simulate the tropics, we don't want anyone getting sunburned so Nick and I will be coming around with the SPF-50." I rambled on.

Nick sat with a look of shock on his face because as soon as I stopped, all ten girls stood up and removed their bathing suits. He was now staring at ten naked females ranging from eighteen to a little over fifty years old. Twenty tits of varying size, very small to fairly large, pert to sagging, ten pussies from hairless to hairy enough to make a couple wigs, ten asses from small and tight to very large and jiggly.

I continued.

"Nick and I will be in charge of applying the sunscreen to every part of your body, every nook and cranny, inside and out. You'll be very pleased with our actions and won't be upset or disturbed or disgusted by our actions or by seeing our hard penises.

There are board games and card games under the protection of umbrellas for you to sit and wait for Nick or I to call your name. We have set up two massage tables to assist us in applying the sunscreen. We will also call you a couple times during the afternoon to reapply the sunscreen to parts of your body we feel needs it.

At five PM, I will let you know that it's time for all of you to shower and wash the sunscreen off before dinner. Rita would be very upset if any of her expensive chairs were ruined.

When I count to three, you will open your eyes and head out to the pool area to await your turn. You will not think it unusual or strange that everyone is naked.

One, two, three!"

Immediately, all the ladies headed out to the indoor pool area and took seats at the various tables that were set up.

"OK, I must be dreaming. This is way too good to really be happening." Nick said.

"Believe me it's for real. I'd been planning this for 2 years. The only thing I didn't plan on was you and your sister being here but I'm very happy that you're here to be my assistant." I told him, "Now take off those swim trucks and get ready for some fun." I told Nick as we headed to the pool.

"Since you're the guest of honor, I choose you to be first Aunt Rita." Nick stated as he held out his hand.

"Thanks, Nick! That's very nice of you." Rita replied as she grabbed Nick's hand.

I thought Nick would shoot his wad when Rita hugged his arm, pressing it between her tits.

"Now make sure you cover every square inch of me, I burn easily and I don't want to be in pain for the dancing this evening." Rita said as she lay on her back on the table.

"You are going to dance with me tonight aren't you?" Rita queried, "You used to enjoy dancing with me when you were younger."

"I most definitely will save a few dances for you Aunt Rita." Nick said as he started pretending to apply sunscreen to her body.

Nick was being very cautious as he started rubbing her breasts.

"They won't break." Rita said as she grabbed his hands and started rubbing them harder over her tits causing her nipples to harden.

"Make sure you apply lots right here." She stated as she took his thumb and forefinger and placed them on her nipple. "And don't forget here." She continued as she took Nick's other hand and placed it squarely on her pussy.

"Don't forget to apply some to the inside also." as she guided his finger in between her swollen lips an into her hot and wet hole.

"Yes!" Rita sighed as Nick began finger fucking her while continuing to twirl her nipples.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she cried out as her orgasm tore through her body when Nick simultaneously rubbed her clit, twirled one nipple, sucked on the other and sank his finger into her pussy.

"Now you need to do my back." she instructed as she rolled over.

"And don't forget to get some inside here." Shae stated as she spread her ass cheeks exposing his rosebud.

"Okay Aunt Rita" Nick replied as he sunk his thumb into her tight asshole and slipped his finger back into her dripping wet pussy.

It was only a few seconds before Rita was shaking violently in the midst of another mind blowing orgasm.

"Thanks Nick." Rita spoke as she gave him a peck on the cheek.

"I can't wait to dance with you tonight." As she gave his rock hard cock a gentle squeeze.

While Nick was tending to his aunt, I was working on his sister.

I swear that her tits were still the same size as when she just hit puberty. The difference is that now her nipples were huge, about one half inch in diameter and about an inch and a half long.

I could hear her breathing get ragged as I twirled one then the other.

I felt her stomach muscles tighten as my hand made it way down toward her virgin hole.

I swear her lower body lifted about two feet off of the table when my finger slid across her clit and slipped into her tight wet hole.

My god I thought to myself, I can't wait until later when she is fully impaled on my shaft and her vaginal walls are caressing my rock hard shaft.

"Roll over and let me do your back." I instructed as I extracted my finger from her little hole.

Spreading her cheeks apart, I saw her pretty little pink rosebud staring back at me.

Slowly I slipped my thumb into her ass and slipped my finger back into her hot, wet hole.

Jeez, I thought, this is even tighter than her pussy. I wondered if I would even be able to get my dick into her asshole.

It was only about a minute of my sliding my thumb and finger in and out of her holes before she started shaking uncontrollably as her orgasm ripped through her.

After Nick and I finished applying the imaginary sunscreen to the other 8 females, I told nick to go inside to the game room and wait for me.

When Nick disappeared inside, I went over to Rita and Denise.

"Could you two come inside with me for a couple minutes?" I asked.

When we got inside and Rita and Denise were seated I started "The first thing I'd like to say is Happy Brithday Rita, Skoal!"

"What now Uncle Mac?" Nick questioned as Rita and Denise slumped back in the sofa they were sitting on.

"Okay Denise," I began, "Ever since you were a little girl, you were always starting trouble the blaming someone else, especially Nick. You had your dad wrapped around your little finger and you mother though your were the best child in the whole world. You also showed no respect toward your aunt and just a little toward me. We were the only ones who knew about your antics and did our best to protect Nick from your shenanigans.

Well, little missy, now has finally come time for paybacks. Unbeknownst to you, you told me that you were a virgin and until I did a little while ago that no male had even touched your bare tits or stuck a finger in your pussy or your asshole. That you never sucked a guys dick. Well missy, that's all about to change. Rita, before I continue, could you please go over to my desk and in the bottom right drawer, you'll find a strap-on fake dick. Now Denise, with the help of your aunt and brother, I'm going to take your virginity. I'm going to lay on my back and you're going to straddle my hips just above my cock. Your aunt is going to prepare your pussy by rubbing my dick head back and forth on your pussy lips to get some juices flowing.

She'll then position it just inside your pussy lips and when I say NOW, I'm going to thrust my hips upward while Nick and Rita push you down as hard as they can and you'll be fully impaled on my dick and no longer a virgin. You will feel a lot of pain but will not cry or let out any sound. After they help you bounce up and down a few times, your Aunt Rita will get behind you, spread you ass cheeks and ram the fake penis she's wearing into your asshole and your second virginity will be gone.

Again, you will feel a lot of pain but will not cry or let out any sound. Once she and I get into a little rhythm, Nick is going to stick his hard dick into your mouth, taking your third virginity. You will suck his disgusting tasting dick until he fills your mouth with an even more disgusting tasting load of cum which you will swallow and not waste a single drop. Next we are going to switch with Nick now fucking your pussy, me fucking your ass and you will suck on the fake penis for a few seconds to clean it off and then you will lick your aunts pussy and suck on her clit until she comes. Finally we will switch places one last time and your aunt will be fucking your pussy, Nick will be fucking you in the ass and you will be sucking me off until I come in your mouth, swallowing my disgusting tasting cum.

From now on, whenever you go out on a date, you will suck you dates disgusting tasting cock to get him ready to fuck your pussy which will cause you a lot of pain which you'll endure without a tear or word, then he will fuck you in the ass, again this will cause you a lot of pain which you'll endure without a tear or word then you will suck him off until he shoots his load of disgusting tasting cum in your mouth which you'll swallow.

Now when I count to three Denise, you will find me on my back on the floor and you won't know why but you'll straddle my hips and wait for your aunt to begin. Rita, you will then start helping Denise lose her first virginity. Understood? One last thing, from now on, you will treat you brother, Aunt Rita, Aunt Millie, Mandy and me with the upmost honor and respect." I rambled on.

"Yes" was their answer.

"One thing I forgot to mention, Rita and Nick, you'll need to put on these masks since this will be video taped and we don't want to get into trouble. One, two, three." I continued.

Everything played out just as I told her and about a half hour later, I was coating Denise's throat with my saved up load of cum.

As Denise headed out the door, Rita said, "Thanks Mac, that was one of the best birthday presents I ever received."

"Me too." Nick also said, "There were many times I fantasized about doing nasty things to Denise."

"You're both welcome, now let's get back to the party. Nick, I think we need to reapply the sunscreen one last time."

"I'll be on the table waiting for you Nick." Rita shot back as she ran out of the game room.

"You'd better hurry up Nick, don't want to keep your aunt waiting." I laughed.

If they thought that was great, I can't wait for their reaction to what I have planned for after the cake is served I said to myself as I went to join the party.

After another round of playing with tits & nipples, fingering wet & slippery pussies and fingering tight assholes, Nick and I went back to the kitchen to start prepping for dinner. When everything was ready to start cooking, I called out to the ladies, "It's five o'clock, time to get ready for dinner.

Day 5 Evening

When dinner was finished, Nick brought out the birthday cake and we all sang Happy Birthday to Rita. After everyone finished their piece of cake, I raised my drink.

"Happy Birthday to my lovely wife, Cheers!"

"Cheers" everyone responded and took a swig of their drink.

And for the last time this week, "Skoal" I shouted and watched as all the lovely, naked females slumped back in their seats.

"First off, I would like to thank all of you for coming here to celebrate Rita's birthday. Secondly, Rita and I would both like to thank you for also helping us work out all the kinks before we have our first official guests next weekend. You all know what a stickler for perfection Rita is." Which drew a few laughs. "And lastly the rest of the night will be filled with drinking, dancing lots of fun." I said.

"Now before we begin, I have a couple questions, raise your hand if the answer is yes."

"Are any of you still virgin?"

Jane raised her hand which blew my mind since she was 57.

"Have any of your ever sucked a guys dick?"

Everyone except Laura and Jane raised their hands.

"Have any of you ever had anal sex?"

Everyone except Laura, Jane, Stacy and Darla raised their hands.

"Has anyone ever had sex with another female?"

As I expected, Emma raised her hand but I was surprised to see Mandy also.

"Now, as for the rest of this evening, Nick and I will each choose five of you to slow dance with. When you feel our hard cocks pressed up against you and your nipples rubbing against our chests, you will become super horny, you pussies will feel like they're on fire. You will want to suck our dicks, have us lick your pussies, stick our hard cocks in both your pussy and asshole.

You won't be satisfied until you have a mind shattering orgasm and that will only happen when Nick and I have our dick in your behind and we twirl your clit while simultaneously squeezing one of your nipples. While not dancing with Nick or me, you're welcome to dance with any of the other females and if you want, you can try licking your partner's pussy or if you would like to find out what it feels like to have your pussy licked by another female and your partner doesn't want to lick yours, ask either Emma or Mandy and they will do it. Now for the grand finale, Nick will dance the last dance with Rita by themselves.

You ladies will hold hands and form a circle around them. Just like the previous times they danced, Rita will become super horny but this time while Nick is fucking her butt hole, she will be sucking my dick. She will only have an orgasm when she feel Nick filling her bowels with his load of cum and I'm coating her throat with mine. Now everyone relax while Nick and I choose which of you will be our partners."

"Nick, I've already decided who our first dance will be with. You and Rita and me and Jane.

We'll alternate choosing. You first"

"Darla"

"I'll take Stacy"

"Mandy's my next choice Uncle Mac."

"Laura is my next Choice Nick."

"I'll go with Aunt Millie"

"I'll go with Emma."

"Hmmmm, Kelly or Denise, I guess I'll take Kelly"

"Good choice, that leaves Denise for me."

"When I count to three you will all awaken and the only thing you'll remember tomorrow about the rest of the night is you have a fantastic time and that Nick and I were great dancers. Now get ready to have your world rocked by Nick and me."

"One, two, three. Let the party begin."

For the first fifteen minutes or so, I played fast songs. Nick and I watched ten pair of tits bouncing up and down, ten asses swaying back and forth, heads bobbing up and down, arms swinging wildly about and legs kicking back and forth.

"Time to slow it down a little." I said as a started playing the first slow song.

Nick immediately grabbed Rita.

"May I have this dance?" I asked as I took Jane's hand in mine.

I had barely started to dance with Jane when I glanced over to see Rita on her knees giving Nick's rock hard shaft a tongue bath before wrapping her lips around his mushroom head and slowly taking him into her mouth. It was less than a minute before Nick was lying on his back with his head in between her thighs giving her slit a tongue lashing while she continued sucking him off.

I was snapped back to my partner when I felt something warm and wet surrounding my dick head. Looking down, I saw that Jane had wrapped her lips around me and was slowly but surely taking more of me into her mouth. Not wasting time, I lay down on my back, pulled Janes legs over me and began eating her pussy in earnest, licking her slit, capturing her clit between my lips and sucking it.

Driving my tongue into her hot wet hole. Damn, she's a really good cocksucker especially for this being her first time. Not wanting to blow my load I quickly got behind her and started running my head up and down her lips to get it lubricated before entering her virgin pussy.

Again, I looked over at Nick and Rita and he was slowly sawing in and out of her cunt. She must be super wet because I saw her juices glistening on his shaft and dripping on the floor.

"I'm so close Nick, Please make me cum" I heard Rita plead.

I thrust forward, tearing through Jane's hymen and burying my dick all the way in her hot wet love channel just as Nick buried himself deep in Rita's bowels.

I rested for a moment feeling Janes vaginal walls caressing my head and shaft before slowly drawing back and forth. Looking down, I could see the remnants of her virginity on my steel hard shaft.

Again I heard Rita pleading with Nick to make her cum.

"Nick" I called out,

"Give me another minute. And we can make both of them cum at the same time." I said as I started lubing up Janes rosebud.

Placing my dick head against Jane's butt hole, I started pushing forward. I was applying so much pressure trying to pop through her sphincter muscles I though my dick was going to snap in two. Finally her muscles relaxed and I was able to penetrate fully into her rectum. After a few seconds, I began banging her ass with fury.

"Ready Nick? In five, four, three, two, one. We simultaneously buried ourselves fully in their behinds while twirling their clits and squeezing their nipples.

"Holy fuck!" they both cried out as their orgasm ripped through their bodies. Jane was shaking so hard that she almost threw me off her.

When the girls finally settled down, I heard a pop as I pulled my dick out of Janes butt. When I looked over I could see Nick deposited his load in Rita' bowels since I could see cum leaking from her rosebud.

To be young again I thought to myself, If I came now, I probably wouldn't be able to cum for the grand finale.

The next four hours or so were spent dancing, sucking and fucking.

Nick and I did notice that Darla and Millie, Stacy and Rita and Kelly and Denise were in a sixty-nine position eating each other out while Emma and Mandy had their heads buried between the thighs of Jane and Laura, giving their pussies a good tongue lashing.