I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I set the timer for fifteen minutes and headed to the media room to await my little orgy. I was sitting naked in the middle of the floor with my back to the door when they snuck into the room. Suddenly, I felt a pair of arms around my neck and a pair of hands grabbing each of my wrists, pulling me backwards. With no way to brace myself, I fell back slamming my head on the floor and knocking me out for a minute or so. When I came too, Emma had my shoulders pinned to the floor with her knees while Darla and Stacy were sitting on my hands and holding my arms to the floor.

I could have easily flipped them off me but knowing my ulterior motive was to fuck these 3 lovely teens I started pretending to struggle. I started moving my hands back and forth, rubbing the twin pussies seated on them. I could feel them getting wetter and hotter as I slid my middle finger between their tight lips and letting it graze their little rosebuds. I continued my pretend struggle by lifting my head off the floor and buried it between Emma's wide spread thighs. I heard her squeal softly when I latched onto her bald little mound and began licking her slit. I was able to work my middle finger into Darla and Stacy's hot little holes, fingering fucking them while I continued my oral assault on Emma's juicy snatch.

It wasn't long before Emma began quivering and grabbed the back of my head with both hand pulling it tightly against her pulsing pussy and let out a blood curdling scream as her orgasm racked her body flooding my mouth with her sweet nectar. I wasn't more than a couple seconds later that Darla and Stacy followed suit as they drenched by hands as they came. All three then collapsed to the floor, Darla and Stacy on their backs beside me and Emma on her stomach above my head.

Emma, sitting up and turning to face my head was the first to speak, "My freaking god, that was intense. I never came so hard in my life"

"Me too." Darla and Stacy chimed in.

"Holy crap," Emma shouted, "your way bigger than any of the boys I've sucked or fucked."

"The only ones we've seen for real were those of the little boys we babysit and they're smaller than your Pinkie." Darla said as she and Stacy both sat up.

I was caught a little off guard when Stacy grabbed my flaccid penis.

"It's getting longer and harder," she said as she slowly stroked it up and down.

"Let me feel it." Said Darla as her hand joined Stacy's on my fastly hardening prick.

"There's still room for your hand also Emma." One of them exclaimed.

"Watch this." Emma said as she climbed back over my head.

Again I was staring at that cute little peach of hers when I felt something warm and wet around my dick head.

"What are you doing?" asked Stacy and Darla in unison.

"This is called a blow job." I heard Emma tell the other two and then felt a pair of lips traveling up and down my now rock hard shaft.

I brought my head up and started licking Emma's tasty little twat.

"Stop Mac." Emma shouted as she let go of my cock and climbed off my chest.

"Have either of you had your pussy eaten?" inquired Emma.

"No!" both Stacy and Darla shouted.

"Okay, who wants to go first?" Emma asked.

"ME, ME, ME" I heard two voices scream.

"Okay, here's how we'll decide. I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 10 and I'll whisper it to Mac. Whoever is closest without going over will go first. Then I'll explain what happens after that."

"7." Emma whispers to me.

"Stacy, what's your guess?"

"5."

"Darla?"

"6."

"Mac, what was the number I told you?"

"7." I said.

"Well Darla, you were closest so you get to go first. Get ready to have your world rocked. While you're getting pleasured by Mac's tongue, I'm gonna find out what it feels like to have that monster in me." Emma rattled on.

It wasn't more than 5 seconds that Darla planted herself on my face.

"Easy sweetie." I said as I lifted Darla up. "I need to breathe."

Feeling something hot and wet against the head of my dick, I glanced between Darla's legs to see Emma rubbing me back and forth across her slippery little slit.

"FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK," Emma shouted as she sank down, taking only the head inside her tight hole.

I then lifted my head to Darla's sweet little pussy.

I gave Darla's slit one big lick from bottom to top, stopping at her love button and sucked it into my mouth.

She let out a loud squeal as I sucked and flicked my tongue across her hard little nubbin.

Emma's squeal was even louder as she fully impaled herself on my shaft. She rested a few seconds before she started humping me like a wild woman.

I continued my assault on Darla's pussy while reaching out and found Emma's clit.

It wasn't more that 10 seconds later that they both let out blood curdling screams as their orgasms ripped through their bodies and they both collapsed and fell onto the floor.

We all lay there collecting our collective breaths.

A few minutes later, I heard Emma saying, "Well Stacy, it your turn for a tongue lashing while Darla get to feel this gorgeous hunk of meat in her pussy."

"Emma, are you sure it will fit? Will it hurt?" Darla asked.

"Not hurt exactly, it'll feel uncomfortable for a little bit." explained Emma.

I watched as Darla straddled me and felt Emma take hold of my shaft and slowly swiped it back and forth across Darla's slit.

"Okay, slowly push down." Emma instructed until just the tip was splitting her lips.

"That feels weird." Darla exclaimed just as Stacy straddled my face, her pussy blocking my view.

"That's it, push down a little more" I heard as I felt the head of my cock engulfed in a hot, wet vice like grip as I gave Stacy a long swipe of my tongue.

"Yowser." exclaimed Stacy when I captured her nubbin between my lips and started humming against it.

"I don't know about this!" Darla groaned.

"You can do it, just relax and let me help you." said Emma.

"Emma, what the fuck are you doing?" Darla screamed as I felt my shaft suddenly captured in Darla's love tunnel.

Lifting Stacy up off of my face enough for me to see, I noticed that Darla was now fully impaled on my shaft while Emma was twirling her clit between her thumb and forefinger.

"See girlfriend, I told you you could take it all in. Just stay still for a little bit and get used to being filled up to the max." I heard as I pulled Stacy's little peach back to my eagerly awaiting mouth to continue my oral assault.

"It feels like it's all the way up in my tummy." proclaimed Darla.

Again I heard Darla cry out, "What the fuck Emma?" as I felt my shaft sliding in and out of it's heated resting place.

"Just helping you get started." said Emma.

It wasn't but a couple minutes later that I heard Darla scream out, "Oh my fucking gawdddddddddd!" as her first orgasm by vaginal penetration ripped through her body.

Her pussy clamped down so hard, it felt like my dick was going to be squeezed off.

A couple seconds later, Stacy flooded my mouth with her juices and let out a big sigh.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" she shouted as she fell to the floor beside me.

I heard a little pop as I watched Darla slide off my still rigid shaft.

"Are you rea" was all I heard Emma get out before Stacy jumped up, straddled my hips, grabbed hold of my shaft, lined herself up and in one quick instant impaled herself entirely.

"SHITSHITSHITSHITSHIT" she cried out as she sat there shaking.

"You never were one to take it slow and easy, always diving headlong into everything you do." Emma laughed.

"It's a good thing you two were so athletic growing up, gymnastics, softball, horse back riding. It most likely stretched your hymen.

It hurt like hell the first time for me." Emma stated.

I just lay there with my eyes closed, dumbfounded. Even though my master plan was to take both Stacy's and Darla's virginities, I never dreamt that it would go this smoothly or quickly.

Stacy started riding me slowly then without warning began riding me like a rodeo bull.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Stacy bouncing up and down and then noticed that Darla was rolling one of Stacy's nipples between her fingers while Emma was doing the same to the other. They were also alternating in rubbing Stacy's clit.

It wasn't but a moment latter that Stacy let out a cry that would have woken the dead as her orgasm overcame her.

I let Stacy relax for a moment. "You pussies were scrumdiddlyisious" I spoke.

"The three of you need to put your bathing suits back on then come back inside and wait for me at the kitchen table. When I snap my fingers, you will awaken and all you will remember is spending some time at the pool before coming inside and whooping me at every game on Nintendo saying that you let me win ever once in a while to keep me from quitting." I instructed.

I watched as they swayed their cute little asses while walking outside. If their pussies were that tight, I can't even imagine how tight it will be when I finally get to stick it in their bums I thought to myself as I quickly sprayed the Fabreze to cover up the smell of sex in the room.

I walked into the kitchen not a moment too soon as I heard a couple cars pull into the driveway.

Stacy, Emma and Darla were laughiung up a storm as my wife and the others entered the kitchen.

"What's so hilarious?" my wife asked.

"We're laughing about the ass-kicking we gave Mac playing Nintendo." Emma stated as the other two nodded in agreement.

"So, I'm not the only who whips your butt Uncle Mac." Mandy chimed in.

"Take it easy on Mac." my wife giggled.

Day 4 Evening

We had just finished cleaning up after dinner and were heading to the game room to watch some TV when the doorbell rang.

Rita and I looked at each other quizzically.

"You're not expecting anyone else? I questioned.

"No" she replied.

"Coming!" I shouted as I made my way to the front door.

When I pulled back the curtain, I was very surprised.

Opening the door, I was greeted by my wife's late brother's daughter.

"Denise, what brought you here?" I asked.

"A cab!" she shot back, "I'm here for your wife and my aunt's 50th birthday party. Are you going to let me in. It's freezing out here."

"She's in the kitchen, straight ahead." I said as I moved back.

She shot right by me, dropping her suitcase on her way to the kitchen.

"Who's there?" my wife asked.

"You'll find out very soon." I replied closing the door.

"It's me Aunt Rita."

"Denise?" my wife said quizzically?

"Yup. I thought I'd surprise you and be here for your birthday party." Denise replied.

Surprise isn't the word I thought more like shocked. A little background. Denise is the oldest of the two children of Rita's late brother. Even though she is extremely intelligent, an MS in Aerospace Engineering, she was always a problem child. She never got along with either my wife or myself, always thought she was better than everyone, would constantly get into trouble then say it was Nick, her younger brother, and everyone except Rita and I would believe her. She's gotten worse since her dad died a couple years ago.

"Mac, could you make up the last room for Denise." I heard my wife state as she tried to remain civilized and not let out her true feelings about Denise and tell her to get out.

"Let me take you down to the game room and introduce you to the rest of my friends who are here." Rita said as she took Denise by the arm and led her down the steps.

"Everyone, this is my niece Denise, she's David's daughter. You already know your Aunt Mille and cousin Mandy. That's Laura, Jane and Kelly sitting on the couch and Emma, Stacy and Darla sitting on the floor."

"Hi, everyone. I'm sure it will take me some time to remember everyone's name." Denise said as she sat on the floor next to Mandy.

"Mac & I will be down in a few minutes, just a few more things to clean up." Rita remarked as she made her way back up the steps.

"That little bitch. She's here to ruin my birthday. She knows I can't stand her. Who told her about the party, I'll strangle whoever it was." Rita ranted as she came back into the kitchen.

"Calm down sweetie, I'll make sure Denise doesn't ruin anything for you. She's always paid attention to what I tell her." I replied.

"I hope so, I've been looking forward to tomorrow for a while. Enjoying the company of my best friends and getting shitfaced drunk."

You're not the only one I thought to myself, I can't wait to stick my dick into nine, no make that ten females of various ages. Ten pussies, assholes and mouths.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by the doorbell ringing repeatedly.

"Who could that be?" Rita questioned as she made her way down the hall to the front door.

"NICK!" I heard her scream, "I didn't know you were going to be here. I thought you said you weren't able to get any time off when I invited you."

"I did say that but I was able to finagle a month off and figured I'd surprise my favorite Aunt for her birthday." Nick responded.

"Mac, look who's here, Nick." Rita said as she came back into the kitchen with her arm wrapped around his waist.

"Hey there Unc, how you doing?" Nick said, "you've done a great job fixing up this place since the last time I was here."

"Great and thanks for the compliment." I replied as I gave Nick a hug.

"Nick was able to get a month off of work and came here to surprise me." Rita explained.

"You're welcome to stay here but you'll have to crash in the game room until Sunday night, all the rooms are full of females." I said knowing that this would get me a few brownie points with my wife.

"Thanks Uncle Mac." Nick said as Rita started leading him down to the TV room.

Nick is Denise's brother. He was always getting blamed for the trouble that Denise would start. Rita and I were the only ones who could see through this and tried to protect him. He never got the love from his parents that Denise did. Rita considered him her son and treated him like a mother should. In fact Nick thought of us as his parents. When his father died, his mother kicked him out of the house and that's the reason he's been globetrotting for the past few years.

I like Nick because he's a lot like me in that he enjoys spying on females. The reason I know this is that I caught him spying on his mother's sister and three daughters. He was terrified that I was going to tell his parents or worse yet that I would tell Rita. I assured him that it would be our secret but didn't tell him that I'd been doing that since I was about his age.

As I made my way down the steps, I heard Rita introducing him to her friends when Denise chimed in. "Hello there you little jerk."

"Cool it Denise or I'll throw that skinny little ass of your outside and you'll find somewhere else to stay. Now apologize to Nick. I'm not like your parents, I won't put up with your shit. Unlike you, Nick was invited to be here."

"Sorry Uncle Mac. Sorry Nick. It nice to see you again."

Nick and I settled down at the bar while the ladies continued watching some romantic comedies they rented at the video store and polishing off quite a few bottles of wine. Even Darla, Stacy and Emma were allowed to drink even though they were under 21.

Rita had just popped the last video into the VCR when I spoke up.

"Good night all, I'm headed to bed. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Nick, I'll be waking you up around 4:30."

"Based on that, I think I'll do the same. It's been a long day for me also. 'night ladies." Nick said as he made his way to the game room.

"I sure hope you remember everything I taught you about cooking. I'm going to need your help tomorrow making brunch then dinner."

"No problem Unc, how do you think I've paid for my share of apartment rentals. Made a deal with my roommates that I'd cook and they'd split my share of the rent." Nick laughed.

"I'm exhausted also." Denise chimed in. "See y'all in the morning."

Fantastic I thought. Hopefully she'll take a shower before turning in. I haven't seen her naked since she was about thirteen and just started growing pubes and tits although it doesn't look like they have gotten much bigger.

I was disappointed when she didn't even change out of the jogging suit she was wearing. It wasn't more than a couple minutes before I heard her snoring away. I feel sorry for her husband if she ever gets married I thought as I turned on the recording that would put her in a trance.

After about an hour, I made my way into her room and stood at the side of her bed.

"Razzle Dazzle." I spoke softly into her ear.

"Denise, can you hear me?" I asked.

"Yes Uncle Mac." she responded.

"I'm going to ask you some questions and you are going to answer honestly." I stated.

"Okay." she answered.

"Do you masturbate?" I asked.

"Yes but not very often." was her response.

"Do you use any toys or just your fingers." I questioned.

"Just my fingers."

"Do you ever play with you bum hole while masturbating?"

"Yukko, that's gross."

"Are you a virgin?"

"Yes, my mom said I should not have any sex until I'm married." She stated.

"Have you ever sucked a boys penis." I queried.

"Double Yukko. The only time I've ever touched one was when I would babysit and would have to change their diaper."

"Has any boy ever touched your breasts or vagina."

"Only one boy has ever tried and I kicked him so hard between the legs that I thought he was going to die he screamed so loud."

"OK, I need you to relax and listen very carefully to what I say. While you are here you will not react like you did with that boy you kicked in the balls no matter where Nick or I touch you. You will especially like it when we play with your breasts or suck your nipples. You will enjoy having us rub your vagina and your clitoris. You will not object to us sticking our fingers or penis' into your vagina or rectum.

When you see our penises you will not only want to paly with them but also take it in you mouth and suck on them until we ejaculate and you will swallow all the semen we shoot into your mouth. Tomorrow will be a very special day not only for Aunt Rita but also you since you will finally lose all three of your virginities. Do you understand Denise?"

"Yes." She said

"Now I want you to count backwards from twenty-five to one. When you reach one, you will briefly awaken and you will not remember that I was here." I said as I retreated back into my passageway.

Day 5 Morning

"Rise and shine Nick." I said as I turned on the lights in the game room.

"Morning Unc" Nick said groggily, "where can I take a shower?"

"You can use the one in my room" I replied, "Then I have a few things I'd like to show you before we start preparing brunch."

I was sitting at my desk when Nick came out of the bathroom.

"I feel a thousand percent better." Nick state.

"Now what do you have to show me?" he asked.

"You have to promise me that what I show you and tell you stays in this room and you cannot tell anyone, ever. Agreed?" I asked.

"Wow, it must really be something." He responded.

"It is, now do you swear never to say anything to anyone?" I asked again.

"Scouts honor. I won't say anything to anyone." he replied.

"Follow me." I said as I opened the door and entered my secret passageway.

"What is all this?" Nick queried.

I went on to explain to him about the cameras, video tapes, microphones, speakers and subliminal messaging.

"Holy crap!" he shouted. "Does it really work?"

"You bet your ass it does and you'll see for yourself after brunch." I shot back.

"Have you ever seen Denise naked?" I asked as we made our way down to the kitchen.

No was his response.

"I'm gonna let you in on a little secret, Aunt Rita knew of your spying on your other aunts and cousins at the camp but never said a word to anyone but me. It cost me dearly to convince her not to say anything. That's also the reason she never showered there unless she knew you wouldn't be around. She's also aware of your trying to look down her tops and up her skirts. One thing I can guarantee you is that she'll no longer mind if you see her naked.