I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around eleven thirty, I announced that it was time for the grand finale to begin.

"Gather around everyone and cheer on Rita as we conclude the celebrating of her fiftieth birthday." I stated as Nick began the last dance with Rita. Slowly guiding her toward the birthday girl decorated mattress I had set up.

When they arrived, Nick laid down and Rita knelt beside him, swinging her leg over Nick's head she pushed her dripping wet pussy down on Nick's face and began sucking his cock while he began licking her slit, sucking her clit and driving his tongue or fingers in wet hot vaginal tunnel. They kept this up for a good ten minutes before Nick slid out from under her and slid into her pussy from behind while I knelt if front of Rita.

Nick continued sawing in and out of her slippery channel with getting her behind lubed up as Rita took my soft member in her mouth and began sucking the life back into it. In a minute or so I was again rock solid and sensing I was close, I nodded to Nick to start doing her in the butt.

It wasn't much longer before I could feel myself getting ready to explode and I looked at Nick and sensed he was close also. With one last thrust, Nick started releasing his load deep in Rita's bowels while I started depositing my load down her throat.

Rita released my cock and scream at the top of her lungs, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" as she collapsed forward freeing herself from Nick.

"HIP HIP HOORAY!" everyone shouted as Rita stood up and took a bow with Nick's cum dripped out of her rosebud and ran down her legs.

"Thank you all for the best birthday I've ever had" Rita exclaimed as I reached over and high-fived Nick.

"It's getting late and I know you all have a long drive ahead of you tomorrow. We'll let you sleep in until around nine and serve breakfast at ten so you can be on your way before noon. Rita, you can sleep as late as you want. Nick and I will clean up in the morning." I said as I quickly pulled on a pair of shorts before giving Rita a good night hug and kiss. Didn't want her feeling my naked cock.

Dick did the same before he hugged her good night also.

Day 6 Early Morning

Nick and I were up early, checking on the lovely women as they slept. Most of them were still naked, Only Rita and Jane bothered to put on any kind of sleepwear.

"Uncle Mac, thank you for letting me be a part of the festivities the past few days. I would never have guessed that all pussies feel different and I never imagined or even fantasized about fucking a female in the ass. It also amazed me how different each one was when sucking my dick and how different their pussies tasted."

"Now before we start cleaning up, I have a proposition for you. Rita and I discussed this over the past couple days and we would like to offer you a job with us. Salary would be minimal to start but we would fix up the basement as an apartment. You would live rent free, food would be on us also. And you've had a sampling of the perks."

"That's sounds great Uncle Mac but I hadn't had time to tell you and Aunt Rita, Mae and I got engaged a couple months ago and we're getting married this summer. A small wedding, just her parents, her two younger sisters, you and Aunt Rita, Aunt Millie, Uncle Bart and Mandy. She's having one of her sisters as maid of honor and the other sister and two of her sorority sisters as bridesmaids. I'd like you to be my Best Man. I'm not sure about any groomsmen yet."

"That's fantastic Nick. Congrats. And I'd be honored to be your Best Man. How about this, you can have the wedding here, rehearsal dinner if you want, combo bachelor bachelorette party, ceremony and reception right here. That's actually why Rita and I decided on the indoor pool area to double as a place for small weddings or parties. As for Mae, she can also help out here and she will also get a small salary. I won't even have to discuss with Rita, you know your Aunt and I have both loved her as the daughter we never had.

"Just one question, Mae won't have to do anything with any of the guests. Will she?"

"No Nick, Mae and Rita are only for you and me to share."

"Then, I'll accept your offer and I'm positive that Mae will be very happy. She was worried about how we were going to afford a place to live, buy food and so on."

"It's a deal, now we better get this place sparkling clean before drill sergeant Rita wakes up."

A few minutes before ten, everyone was dressed except Rita who was still in the sweats she wore to sleep in and seated at the table.

Nick said grace and ended it with "and my you have a safe journey home."

After breakfast, Nick and I helped everyone load up there vehicles.

"Hopefully we can do this again maybe for Thanksgiving or Christmas or even both." Rita said as we all began hugging each other before everyone got into their vehicles and headed off.

"Thank you both again." Rita exclaimed as she gave both of us a hug. "Now you two get in there and clean up that mess from breakfast."

"Yes Maam!" Nick and I shouted as we saluted Rita then headed inside.

After we finished clean-up duty, Nick and I headed to the TV room where we found Rita laying back in one of the recliners watching another romantic comendy on the Hallmark Channel.

"I think that went really well." I said, "Now we are ready for the official opening of R and M Bed and Breakfast Inn and Gathering Place."

"Now for the better news Rita. Nick has said yes to the offer of working here for and with us. I'll let Nick tell you the rest."

"With everything that was going on since I got here, I forgot to tell you that Mae and I are engaged and getting married this summer. Uncle Mac has graciously offered to have the wedding held here since it will be very small and also has said that Mae would also be working here. You don't mind, do you?"

"Mind, are you kidding. That's fantastic, you know we love you both and consider you two the son and daughter we never had." Rita responded as she jumped from the chair and almost knocked Nick over as she ran over to give him a hug.

"Thanks Aunt Rita."

"Mac, what do you plan on doing for accommodations for Nick and Mae. They can't stay in the makeshift room you created for Nick in the attic."

"I've already figured that out, I'm going to make part of the basement into private living quarters for them. A bedroom, bathroom, kitchenette and living room."

"I'm going back to my room to take a nap. You two need to make sure everything is ready for out first guests who are arriving late Wednesday. Reconfirm that nothing has changed for all the activities we have scheduled. That we have the special food that they are requesting. That their six rooms are clean and everything is working properly."

"Well Nick, we've got our marching orders, let's get cracking."

"What can you tell me about the first guests and what is planned?"

"Allie and Sam, short for Allison and Samantha are twins. They met their husbands when they were in seventh grade and dated all through junior high, high school and college. They both got married on the same day in the same church at the same time. They each have two daughters who were also born on the same day. Kinda odd if you ask me. They are celebrating their twenty-fifth anniversary."

"Kinda spooky if you ask me."

"As Rita said, they're arriving sometime after six pm on Wednesday. On Thursday, we've scheduled activities from after breakfast to right before dinner for Allie, Sam and their husbands. Their daughters will stay at the inn with us. On Friday, the husband and daughters will be gone for most of the day and Allie and Sam will stay behind with us. Saturday the actual day of their anniversary, the husbands will be gone until dinner and all six of the girls with remain here with us. After dinner we will reenact there wedding and then party until midnight."

"Sounds like another fun filled three days."

Fast forward 20 years

FRIDAY

Nick, Mick (Nick's son) and I were sitting around one of the tables by the pool relaxing after getting the inn ready for the arrival of the birthday guests. Rita, Mae and Leah (Nick's daughter) were out shopping for an outfit for Ria's seventieth birthday celebration. Mae wanted to get her something special.

"So who's all coming Uncle Mac?" Nick asked.

"Basically the same ones that were here for Rita's fiftieth birthday. The only two not coming are Denise, who knows where she's at and Jane who has arthritis so bad she can't travel. Also, Emma, Stacy and Darla are bringing their daughters, Lisa, Lexi and Liz. They haven't been here since they were babies. Mandy is also bringing her daughter Missy. It won't be anything like the fiftieth party, coming in later today, party tomorrow and leaving on Sunday morning."

"Doesn't sound like much time for any fun." Nick replied.

"Maybe a little. Speaking of fun, Nick, what are your best or favorite memories of the past twenty years? Other than the birthday party?"

"Hmmm, one is that first weekend after the party, the anniversary celebration. I couldn't believe how smoking hot Allie and Sam were being that they were in their mid forty's. Their tits were firm with no sag, you could bounce a quarter off their buttocks. Their pussies were amazingly tight, the first time I stuck it in Allie, I thought she was going to pop my dick off she squeezed my so hard."

"What about their daughters?" I asked.

"Yeah, they were beautiful also. I was surprised at how well the sucked cock for being virgins. I never popped a cherry before and that weekend I popped my first two and you popped the other two. I also though it was pretty cool to see them sucking and fucking their uncles while we were taking care of Allie and Sam."

"One of my favorites was your wedding, watching you stick it in your mother-in-law's pussy and ass while I was doing the same to your beautiful bride. Taking you one sister-in-law's virginity while you did the same to the other. And her sorority sisters were gorgeous and tight even though there weren't virgins. Finally, double penetrating you mother-in-law was the icing on the cake. Any others Nick?"

"I'd say the McGeary wedding. All those fiery redhaired Irish girls. And you screwing up a little and taking the virginity of the bride Colleen before the wedding night."

"Who would have thought that? I was able to sorta fix that by making them think it was her first time and spreading a little blood from the dinner steaks on the bed." I shot back.

"I fantasized many times about redheads. Even though the bridesmaids and maid-of-honor were redheads, they shaved their pubic hair. Now the two mothers, that was a different story. They had enough hair down there for the entire wedding party and maybe a few more. Any others Uncle Mac?"

"While I'm thinking, what about you Mick? We just got you involved a few years ago."

"That has to be the first time you let me partake in the festivities. I was still a virgin although I masturbated quite a lot while spying on the guests along with you and Dad. I was a little embarrassed when that lady started sucking me that it wasn't more than ten seconds and I was coming in her mouth. I was still hard and even though I had just cum, I only lasted about thirty seconds after I slid it into her pussy before I came again. I never did get the chance to enter her backdoor."

"Luckily she was on the pill, Mick. We forgot to tell you that you can only cum in their mouth or ass unless you're certain they're protected or past menopause." Nick stated.

"Absolutely correct Nick, we didn't want any accidents that would have shut us down. Another of the fondest memories is when Monsignor Simpson asked if the nuns from St. Agatha could stay at the inn while the convent was being repaired from the fire."

"That was a wild two weeks."

"It absolutely was Nick. Sixteen Nuns and four novices. And all but one a virgin. Jane was the oldest virgin I ever had until Sister Helen at sixty-eight. I thought I'd never get through her hymen, it was so hard."

"What about Sister Mary Patrick?" Nick interrupted.

"How can you forget a four hundred and fifty pound nun? You could barley spread her legs wide enough to eat her pussy and fuck her. It also took great effort to stick it in that enormous ass. And you Nick, you couldn't get enough of those novices. Whenever they weren't helping the older nuns teaching class or during prayer time, you were screwing one of them. Although I seem to remember one time during prayers you were taking care of one of them."

"What can I say, guilty as charged." Nick laughed.

"I've got another that's my best memory." Mick chimed in. "It's the time you two finally allowed me to pop the cherry of my first ever virgin. It was a little bit of a struggle busting through her hymen. I even had to stop a couple times because I was close to cumming. When I finally punched through, I was in seventh heaven. It was so hot and wet and I can still see the traces of blood on my shaft when I started sawing back and forth."

"You never forget the first virgin, Mick. I still remember mine but that's a story for another time. Looks like we only have time for one more. Rita just sent me a text that they'll be home in about fifteen minutes."

"I'm sure this one is also one of your favorites Unc. The cheerleading squad that stayed here during their National Qualifier Competition. Even though there were only a couple virgins among the eight cheerleaders, they were amazing in how tight they were and man could they suck cock. Must have had a lot of practice with the sports teams. And the two coaches. WOW! The one, I think her name was Maddie, she clamped down so hard on my head when she came as I was eating her, I thought I was going to suffocate."

"And what about the one cheerleader, Cassie, she was at least six foot three and if she weighed ninety pounds she was lucky. She had to have the smallest holes I ever stuck my dick into. My shaft was sore for two days after fucking her."

It wasn't but a couple minutes later that Rita, Mae and Leah walked into the pool area.

"I hope you three got everything ready like I told you. The gang will be here around seven. I'm going to shower before dinner then relax for a bit." Rita said.

"Are you going to show us your outfit?" I questioned.

"You'll get to see it tomorrow night at the party."

"Time to prepare dinner." I said as Nick, Mick and I followed the ladies out of the pool area into the kitchen.

After dinner, Rita, Mae and Leah went out to the pool while Nick, Mick and I cleaned up.

Just as the last dishes were put away and everything cleaned up, the buzzer in the lobby went off.

"They're here!" I announced through the intercom.

A few seconds later we were all in the lobby exchanging hugs and kisses.

"Mac, Nick and Mick, you take the luggage and put it in their rooms. Laura, Kelly, Millie and I are headed poolside to catch up on things. The youngsters are headed to the game room and the other four are headed to the TV room. You three do whatever you want but don't come out to the pool." Rita commanded.

"Holy heck!" Mick exclaimed, "They're only going to be here for two nights but it seems they packed for a month."

"You'll eventually learn that women pack ten times the clothes they need. Gotta have lots of choices." I laughed.

After all the luggage was put in the rooms, Mick headed to the game room while Nick and I headed to the TV room.

Around ten o'clock Rita announced on the intercom that they were going to bed in about 30 minutes and that said that the rest of the crew should not stay up too late.

Mick and I left the TV room, grabbed Mick and headed to what we now called Spy Central where I turned on the cameras In Kelly's and Laura's at first and waited for them to hopefully strip naked. We weren't disappointed.

Laura was the first to remove the top and when she took off her bra, her tits dropped half way to her belly button. Mick chuckled when he saw that. Even though he had seen his two aunts tits, they didn't sag as much. He laughed even harder when Kelly removed her bra since her tits sagged even more. I thought Mick was going to piss himself when they finally removed their panties and he saw their pussy lips hanging down and their ass cheeks drooping.

It wasn't too much longer when the lights in the other rooms came on. Mick didn't know which monitor to look at as he sat there stroking his dick. The four older ones were still in excellent shape. Their tits looked pretty firm for being in their thirties although Emma's did have a little sag, their pussy lips were still tight and although they all let their pubic hair grow back it was still trimmed nicely. It's amazing the amount of detail you could see with the new digital cameras Nick had installed a few years back. You could zoom in close enough that you could see the razor stubble.

Mick started stroking faster as he watched Lisa, Lexi, Liz and Missy strip down to their birthday suits. Nick and I were also excited since this was the first time we were seeing them naked. Perky little tits with eraser sized nipples and quarter sized areolas. Their pussy lips were very completely void of any hair and extremely tight looking. They each had a patch of hair at the top of their slit and all were different shapes. Their ass cheeks looked firm enough that if you bounced a quarter off of them it probably bounce five feet high.

When everyone finally went to sleep, we sent Mick on his way and I turned on the subliminal messaging machine. After an hour or so, Nick and I snuck into their rooms and questioned them on their sexual experience.

As Nick and I expected, Lisa was the most experienced, the only thing she had not done was anal sex.

"Like mother, Like daughter." I told Nick.

Liz and Missy had both given hand jobs and blow jobs but would not allow the guy to cum in their mouth. The other two orifices were still virginal. Lexi was a total virgin. In fact the only dick she'd seen was on the neighbor boy she baby sat for a couple years ago. She freaked out and quit sitting him when he was twelve and she walked in on him masturbating with a picture of her on his computer screen. After providing the girls with their instructions for tomorrow, I also provided the others with their instructions for tomorrow.

Before leaving, I told Nick that Lexi was mine tomorrow and he could choose one of the other three to begin the fun tomorrow and he could choose for Mick also. Eventually we would each have a turn with all of them. Nick decided on Liz and said Mick could start with Missy.

SATURDAY

After brunch, I announced that the rest of the afternoon was for relaxing and dinner would be at six and cake would be served about sevenish and gave the trigger word. Like last night, Rita, Kelly, Laura and Millie headed to the pool, Emma, Stacy, Darla and Mandy went to watch TV and Liz, Lexi, Lisa and Missy headed to the game room along with me, Nick and Mick.

Once there, Nick, Mick and I quickly stripped off all our clothes and sat down in the gaming chairs.

"We hope you old men are prepared to get your butts whipped royally." The four young ladies exclaimed in unison.

"We'll see." I shot back, "But first you young ladies need to finish the special lollipops we have. It's going to be a race to see who can finish theirs fastest. Only thing is there is no biting, only sucking and licking. If you bite, it'll burn your mouth like you just bit into a ghost pepper. Also, you have to keep your hands behind your back, we'll hold the lollipop for you."

"Lexi, I have yours, Liz, Nick has yours and Missy, Mick has yours. Lisa, go sit down, there are some hand held games to keep you busy. Now come here and kneel down. When I count to three, the race will begin. One, two, three!" I continued as I slid my dick into Lexi's mouth.