I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She longed for the moment when he would with one mighty thrust finally make her a woman." I said as I slammed my hips forward, tearing through her hymen and burying myself completely in her tight hot hole.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!" the little princess screamed out.

"Slowly the knight began sliding his steel like shaft in and out of his beautiful princess' slippery pussy. He could feel the vaginal walls gripping him as he pumped his mighty spear with ever increasing speed, wanting his lover to achieve a mind-blowing orgasm before he blasted her insides with his hot potent baby making sperm. Wanting her to bear his child and successor." I continued as I pumped in and out of the tightest pussy I ever felt in my life. Sensing Mandy was getting close to cumming, I placed my thumb on her clit as began rubbing it as I picked up my speed.

"FUCKSHITPISSDAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed the princess as her orgasm hit her like a freight train." I continued as Mandy's body began shaking and thrashing about. It was all I could do to hold on to her as I buried my cock into the deepest recesses of her womb and exploded, shooting what felt like a gallon of baby batter inside her.

"After filling the princess with his virile sperm laden semen, the knight collapsed beside his lovely princess. Leaning over he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "Good night my dear, pleasant dreams." Said the knight and got up and left the princess' chamber. The End."

One virgin down and a few more to go, I thought to myself and I glanced between Mandy's legs seeing the mixture of cum and blood oozing out of her hole.

DAY 3

Today was the big day, the other 6 females would be arriving, Laura, Jane and Kelly were sisters and my wife's best friends growing up. They brought along with them, Kelly's daughter Emma, and their nieces Stacy and Darla. These three tormented and more or less tortured me when they came to visit while they were growing up. They would gang up on me and pin me to the ground. Usually it was Stacy and Darla pinning my arms to the ground while Emma who was the "wild child" would sit on my chest. It took all the self-control I could muster not to do something stupid. As Emma got older, she teased me more and more. Revenge will be sweet I thought to myself. I seriously doubt that Emma was still a virgin but would bet the house that Darla and Stacy were. One by one I was going to screw the three of them along with their aunts.

I was sitting at the table drinking my coffee while my wife, Millie and Mandy were cleaning the breakfast dishes when I heard a horn honking.

"Looks like the weary wanderers have arrived." I said as I brought my cup to the sink where the girls were and went outside to greet our guests.

I was surprised as all get out when I opened the front door and saw the big black Escalade SUV sitting under the Porte Cache. Kelly must have got one helluva settlement from the Transit Authority after her husband was killed by a bus that ran a red light.

"Nice ride Kelly." I said after opening the driver's door.

"Courtesy of BTA, sure beats that old station wagon." She said as she swung her leg to get out of the vehicle giving me a long look at her pink panty covered crotch. Nothing's changed I thought still showing me her assets; soon I'll find out if she's a true redhead.

"I'll start grabbing the luggage." I said as I went around and opened the tailgate. Holy fuck I thought as I saw the whole back area packed with luggage looks like they packed for a month and not a week. Six people, 18 suitcases are what I counted as I loaded their luggage onto the carts. I was just about to start wheeling the carts into the house when I heard the door slam and voices squealing "MAAAAAAAAAAAAAC".

I was almost knocked to the ground as Emma, Darla and Stacy flew around the back of the SUV and threw their arms around me simultaneously. Darla on my left, Stacy on my right and Emma from the front. My dick immediately sprung to life as I felt 3 pair of tits rubbing my arms and chest and one pussy pushing tight against my front.

"Easy girls, let Mac get the luggage in the house before you break some of his bones and he'll be totally useless." I heard my wife shout from the front porch.

The only bone that might break right now is the one between my legs I thought as the girls let loose of me. It was then I noticed the changes in these young ladies. Emma, while not getting much taller had blossomed into a full "B" if not nearly "C" cup tits. Stacy had grown about 6" and was quite thin with barely "A" cup tits and legs that were not much bigger than my arms. Darla was a real knockout, a little over 6' tall and beautifully proportioned, she had on a pair of hot pants that accentuated her ass and made her legs look even longer. I'm glad the luggage cart was between me and my wife hiding the enormous tent in my shorts.

"Welcome to our new home." My wife said as she, Laura, Jane and Kelly hugged each other and walked into the house.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing and catching up on what had been going on since the last time they visited 4 years ago. I was the first to retire, saying I was beat from unloading all that luggage but really had the ulterior motive of being at the monitors when everyone went to bed. I was a little disappointed as no one except Mandy and Millie took showers before going to bed, everyone else changed into some sort of sleepwear except Emma who went to sleep in her bra and panties. When I noticed that they all were asleep, I turned on the subliminal messaging system in their rooms and went to bed.

DAY 4 - Morning

Waking up the next morning, I went downstairs, got my coffee and returned to my hide-away and waited for the ladies to get up. Laura was the first to awaken. I watched intently as she got laid her clothes out on the bed. Pulling my dick out of my shorts, I began slowly stroking it as I watched Laura get undressed. Nice tits but a little saggy, I thought when she removed her bra. Holy shit, I don't think she's ever trimmed her bush since she started growing hair down there. That has to be the hairiest pussy I've ever seen.

My attention was drawn from Laura when I saw Jane getting up and start to undress. I was surprised by the size of her tits when she took of her bra since she always wore baggy clothes C or maybe D I thought and really saggy. Not a natural blonde I laughed as she pulled off her panties to reveal a mass of brown curly hair, not as hairy as Laura but still very hairy. Her ass was what really got me going when she bent over to pick up the clothes on the floor. I can't wait to have my dick pumping it full of cum.

Kelly was next, nice B size tits, remarkably firm for her age, big nipples perfect for sucking. I almost blew my load when she pulled off her panties -- she was bald as the day she was born, guess I have to find out some other way if she's a true redhead. The girls were next to get up. I kept glancing back and forth between the three monitors as they undressed. Darla was a natural blonde with just a little heart shaped tuft at the top of her mound. Stacy was a brunette with a landing strip that was about a 1/2" wide and Emma, like her mother Kelly, was hairless.

I quickly stuffed my dick back in my shorts and headed down to the kitchen to start breakfast. After we all finished breakfast, my wife said that Laura, Jane, the girls and her were going sightseeing. Millie and Mandy were going shopping again. Kelly said she just wanted to relax since her ass was sore from the drive. It'll be even sorer after I stick my dick in it, I thought to myself. After everyone left, Kelly went to the media room to watch some TV while I cleaned up the breakfast dishes. When I finished putting the dishes in the dishwasher and cleaning the table and counters, I went to join Kelly.

When I walked into the media room, my heart started beating wildly, it seems my subliminal suggestion that she would be horny as hell whenever we were alone and the only one who could make her cum was me was working to perfection. Kelly was sprawled out naked on the sofa, one leg on the sofa the other on the floor, one hand was rubbing her hairless pussy and the other pinching her nipples. From her breathing and moans, I could tell she was close to cumming. Not wanting to scare her, I quietly made my way across the room, striping off my shorts and boxers and sat down on the floor between her wide spread legs.

Gently, I slid my hand under hers, my finger sliding down her puffy wet lips and push my finger into her hot hole while taking the nipple she's not pinching between my lips. Kelly's moaning and sighing get louder as I start sliding my finger in and out of her slippery love tunnel while sucking her nipple.

"Oh God, Mac!" Kelly shouted as her eyes opened recognizing me. Her ass is moving up and down off the sofa, humping my hand and holding my head against her tit. She is bucking hard against my finger as I keep teasing her clit with my thumb.

I slowly slide my fingers from her pussy and move her around on the sofa placing her legs on my shoulders and my head between her thighs. I knelt there for a minute between her legs, savoring my first real look at her fully aroused pussy. Her puffy lips are glistening with her juices, begging me to take a taste. I watch the rise and fall of her tits as her breathing returns to normal and lean my face down to her pussy. With one long lick I glide my tongue from the bottom of her slit up along her pussy lips and over the top of her clit.

"Oh my god!" Kelly moans, as I keep lapping her tasty nectar from inside her burning snatch. She hesitates a minute and then slowly, relaxes her legs, allowing me to push them open and suck on her pussy lips. I gently suck one and then the other of her lips into my mouth, eliciting another moan from her. The taste mixed with her aroma is driving me crazy and I feel like I'm getting high on my Kelly's pussy.

"Oh my god, Mac! It's been so long since anyone's done that!" She moans, pushing her ass off the sofa and driving my tongue deeper into her pussy. I slide my arms behind Kelly's knees and lift her legs to give me better access to her pussy. Slipping my tongue between her lips, I piston it in and out, licking all around, pushing against her inner walls. She is sloppy wet and I have pussy juice all over my mouth and my cheeks as I move my head from side to side to give her different sensations with my tongue. My suggestion for her to get aroused seems to have really worked.

"Ahhhh!" Kelly sighs. I move my tongue up so I'm licking the top of her slit, just below her clit and slip two fingers inside her pussy. I slide my fingers in and out of her pussy as I lightly lick her clit.

Kelly is moaning and moving her body around, humping my fingers and pushing her clit against my tongue. "Don't stop! I'm getting close! Just keep doing that! Exactly that! Don't Stop!" I have no intention of stopping. I keep sucking her clit, flicking my tongue across it inside my mouth.

"OH MY GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!" She screams, bucking her so wildly as her orgasm races through her body that she knocks be on my back and rolls of the sofa landing flat on top of me planting her lips on mine and driving her tongue into my mouth. We lay there kissing for a while as I caressed her firm ass.

"It's your turn." Kelly says, breaking the kiss. She lifts her upper body until her hard nipples are the only part of her dangling tits making contact with my skin. Shifting her hips around, she nestles my hard cock between her steamy pussy lips. Rocking back and forth, she drags her nipples along my chest while gliding her slick pussy lips up and down my rigid shaft. Kelly has her eyes closed and her head back as she skims her hot pussy lips, excruciatingly slowly, from the tip of my cock down to my balls and back. I push my cock up against her soggy lips as they slide up and down, again and again, from my balls to the tip, smearing her hot pussy juice along the way.

Lowering her chest against mine, Kelly lets her pussy lips linger at the head of my cock, not moving. Shoving her tongue in my mouth again and snaking it urgently around mine, she presses her tits down hard against my chest. With a roll of her hips, my cock head slips between her lips and she pushes her body down engulfing the entire length of my cock in her velvety furnace. Neither of us moves as our tongues continue their ferocious onslaught.

"I've always wanted this, Mac." Kelly whispers, breaking our kiss and looks directly into my eyes. "But before today I was afraid to act on my desires. I assumed that you weren't interested. You never tried anything even though I was giving you hints."

When she finally starts moving, it's like I've never fucked anyone before. Kelly's hips are rotating in a circular fashion while she slowly raises and lowers herself on my cock. Her velvety pussy walls are molded around my hard cock, her hot silky walls caressing my shaft. Sitting up she continues to rotate her hips, grinding her pussy down around my cock. Reaching behind her she slips her hand between my legs and cups my balls, massaging them as she rides my cock. I just lay there, staring at Kelly riding my cock until she grabs my hands and presses them against her tits. I rub my palms in a circular motion around her hard nipples and squeeze her soft tits.

Kelly continues to roll her hips back and forth, sliding my hard cock in and out of her burning pussy while I continue kneading her gorgeous tits and pinching her hard nipples, as she clenches and unclenches her pussy muscles around my cock. I feel her hot juices running down my balls, which she continues to caress with her hand. She keeps rolling her hips in a rippling motion over my cock as I pinch and twist her erect nipples. I now begin matching her rhythm and thrusting my cock deeper inside her enflamed pussy.

Letting go of my balls and picking up her speed, she starts riding me harder and faster. I'm bucking wildly, pushing my cock deep into her pussy while she bounces up and down, rolling her clit against me and leaning her hands against my shoulders. I move one hand between her firm ass cheeks finding her little rosebud massaging it in a circular motion. Applying pressure, my finger breaks through her sphincter and all the way into her rectal canal sending her into a frenzied orgasm that has her moaning and screaming my name.

"Mac! Oh Mac! I'm cumming! Mac! Cum with me, Mac!!" She yells, riding wave after wave of pleasure, as I shoot my load deep inside her quivering pussy. She collapses on my chest and we lay there, gasping for air as we try to catch our breath. After a minute or so, I gently roll her off me and stand up. Reaching down, I help her up to a pair of wobbly legs wrapping her arms around my neck and mine around her back to keep her from falling. Laying her head on my shoulder Kelly whispered in my ear, "My god Mac, nobody's every touched me back there, that was so fucking intense when I came."

"We better get dressed before everyone gets home, I don't think they'll be very happy seeing us like this." I whispered back.

"I'm going to lay down for a bit." Kelly said as she gathered up her clothes and headed down the hall her bare ass wiggling and jiggling. Damn, I thought to myself, a virgin ass, I'll have to remedy that situation soon as I got dressed.

I was sitting on the porch, reading the paper and drinking a beer when my cell phone buzzed. It was a text message from my wife saying they would be home shortly and to turn on the grill so they could have burgers and hot dogs for lunch. I had just put the plate with the food into the refrigerator beside the grill when the ladies pulled up.

"Where's Kelly?" my wife asked as she walked up onto the patio.

"She went back to bed shortly after you left, said she was still exhausted." I answered.

"I'm going to check on her while you start cooking." Rita said as she rushed past me into the house.

I had just finished setting all the food on the table and shouted, "Lunch's ready." Just as Rita and Kelly came walking out onto the patio, arms around each other laughing and giggling.

My wife wouldn't be laughing if she knew how Kelly and I spent the morning.

Day 4 Afternoon

When we finished eating, my wife told me that Kelly, Laura, Jane and her were going out to meet Mandy and Millie and that Emma, Stacy and Darla were going to stay here.

"Yeah." It's such a beautiful day we want to work on our tans." Said Emma and the young ladies ran into the house.

I was just finishing cleaning up when the girls came bounding out of the house. Be still my heart I thought to myself as I watched the three bikini clad teens, if you call three tiny pieces of material a bikini, bounce across the deck and lay down on the lounge chairs. My cock was straining against my pants as I watched them lather themselves with suntan lotion.

"You girls want something to drink?" I shouted.

"Water, water, water." they replied one after the other.

"Here you are girls, some scrumdiddlyisious fresh spring water." I said as I set the bottles on the table beside them watching as they slumped back in their lounge chairs.

"YES!!!" I thought to myself, the trigger worked. Reaching into my pocket, I pulled out a Viagra and washed it down with some of the water I brought to them.

"Alright girls, I'm going to ask you a few questions, raise your right hand to answer Yes, your left hand to answer No."

"Are you a virgin?" Emma, no; Stacy and Darla, yes.

"Do you masturbate?" Emma, Stacy and Darla, yes.

"When you masturbate do you use anything beside you fingers?" Emma and Darla, yes; Stacy, no.

"When you masturbate do you play with your bum hole?" Emma and Stacy, scrunching their faces quickly raised their left hand; Darla had a big smile on her face as she raised her right hand.

I was just about to ask another question when my phone buzzed with a text message from my wife saying that she and the rest of the ladies were going to have dinner and then have a couple drinks after and would be home late. I sent her a text to have fun.

"Have you masturbated a guy?" All three were yes.

"Have you sucked a guy's penis?" Emma, yes: Darla and Stacy, no.

"Emma, this questions only for you, did you let him cum in your mouth?" She licked her lips as she raised her right hand.

"Has a guy licked your pussy?" all the raised their left hand.

"Has another girl licked your pussy?" Emma and Stacy, no; Darla, yes.

"Have you licked another girl's pussy?" This time, Emma and Darla had disgusting looks as their left hands went up while Stacy had a big old smile as she raised her right hand.

"That's all the questions I have for now." I said softly and continued, "I want you girls think back to when you used to attack me, wrestle me to the ground and pin me down so I couldn't get up. When you hear the timer ding, you'll awaken from what you think was a little nap. Then, Emma, you'll suggest that the three of you do it again. Darla and Stacy you two will agree. The three of you will take off your bikinis, sneak into the media room and attack me.

You will not be disturbed or upset or disgusted by anything that happens, you won't mind if I play with your breasts, if I suck on your nipples, if I stick my finger or tongue in your pussy or bum, you'll get so horny that you'll do anything I ask without thinking there's anything wrong with it. You'll let me put my penis in your mouth, you pussy, your bum and cum wherever I want. You won't think it's disgusting to lick each others pussies.

Whenever my penis starts to enter your pussy or bum, you'll have no pain, only extreme pleasure. You'll be fully aware of what's happening but will have no desire to stop it or leave, you'll want to continue as long as I desire. After we're finished playing, all you'll remember is that you had fun. You will not remember any details of what we did, just that we had a great time hanging out."