I Voyeur - The Afterstory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I quickly got up and scampered back into the house and waited for Millie to wake up. I was sitting at the table reading the paper when Millie came back into the kitchen.

"I guess I dozed off for a bit." she said as she placed her cup on the counter.

"Do you want me to put the dishes in the dishwasher?"

"Doesn't matter to me. I can always get them a little later." I said.

"I'll get them now; you know how Rita and Karl are such neat freaks. They'd be having kittens by now." She laughed.

I about chocked on my coffee as she bent over to put the dishes in the bottom rack, her robe rose up and her bare chubby ass was and fat pussy lips were staring me in the face.

Looks like my suggestions are working I thought to myself as my dick hardened. Time to see how far she'll go I thought as I got up and made my way to the sink.

I heard her gasp for air as I leaned over her, my steel hard cock pushing lightly against her ass.

"Yes." She moaned very quietly as she pushed her ass back and began wiggling that big butt against me.

"Sorry." I said backing away thinking that I want to make her work a little harder than this. She's been mostly a bitch since Rita and I started dating and now I know why.

"Thanks for the help with the dishes. I've got a couple things I got to get working properly before the Hardy clan arrives." I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

"OK. I'm just going to continue reading my book." Millie replied.

I retired to my room and watched the tape of Mandy playing with herself as I stroked my hard cock.

"MAC, MAC, COME HERE, HURRY, OW, OW, OW!!!!" Millie screamed.

I quickly ran down the steps and out to the sun porch. I spotted Millie doubled over, holding her thigh, tears running down her cheeks.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Something bit or stung me and it burns like hell." she replied.

Quickly I ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first aid kind and hurried back out. Millie was lying on her stomach when I got back her one hand still holding the back of her thigh.

"Where did it get you?" I asked as I opened the first aid kit and took out the 'StingStop' ointment.

"I'm not really sure, the whole back of my leg from my knee up is on fire." she said sobbing.

"Let's take a look." I said as I removed her hand from her thigh.

"I can't see anything on the back or outside." I told her as I placed my hands between her knees and began spreading her plump thighs. As I spread them further apart, her glistening wet puffy pussy lips came into view. I bet she was fingering herself I thought.

"There the culprit." I stated as I spotted the stinger from a bee about a half inch from her pussy on the inside of her thigh. "You got stung by a bee and the stingers still there." I grabbed the tweezers and leaned in to grab the stinger when I got a very strong whiff of her womanly scent. Man is she ever horny I chuckled to myself.

"Got it!" I exclaimed as I pulled the stinger from her thigh. "Once I put the ointment on it the burning will begin to stop."

Putting a dab of the ointment on my finger, I began to rub it into her thigh. I could feel the heat emanating from her hole and felt her getting wetter and wetter as I would let my fingers lightly touch her puffy pussy lips. I was amazed at my self-control as I definitely wanted to fuck her brains out. I need to torture her a little more I thought as I got up lightly smacking her ass saying, "All done, it should start to feel better soon, I'm going to watch some TV."

Sitting down in one of the overstuffed chairs in our home theater, I turned on the TV to watch Sportscenter and catch up on the latest baseball results. I was watching highlights of the O' blasting the Yanks.

"Guy, all you think about is sports." I heard Millie grumble as I felt her press the side of her thigh against my hand. "There's gotta be something better than that", she said as she started slowing rubbing her thigh against the back of my hand.

"I don't know." I said as I slowly moved my hand between her thighs and softly stroked her inner thigh.

"I'm sure you could find something better." She moaned lightly as she spread her legs.

"Would you like me to try and find something better?" I asked as I slid my hand further up her thigh under her shorts and inserted my index finger into her hot, dripping wet hole.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!" she moaned loudly as I began sliding my finger in and out of her love channel while pressing my thumb against her rosebud.

"Is this something better?" I inquired as I pushed my thumb past her sphincter and began rubbing the membrane separating her holes between my thumb and finger.

'WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY BETTERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" Millie screamed as I worked my digits back and forth. I could feel her thighs trembling. Not wanting her to cum just yet, I removed my finger and thumb.

"Please, don't stop. Put your fingers back inside me." She pleaded.

"I really shouldn't have done that in the first place, I'm married to your sister and you're married to one of my best friends." I lied trying to keep my cool.

"Screw that bitch. I don't give a damn about her. And as for that needle dick best friend of yours he thinks having sex is like going to church - twice a year is enough." She cried as she knelt between my legs and started rubbing my hardening cock.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed as she felt me grow to full length.

Leaning forward she started kissing my entire length while tugging down the waistband of my shorts. I thought her eyes were going to pop out of their sockets when my 7-1/2 inches were freed and almost smacked her in the forehead.

"Damn." She groaned as she grabbed my rock-hard shaft and sucked my head into her mouth and started bobbing up and down like a mad woman her teeth painfully scraping my shaft.

"Slow down, slow down." I exclaimed as I grabbed her head and held it still. "You're going to scrape me raw if you don't stop using your teeth."

"Mokay." She moaned through her stuffed mouth.

"Just think of sucking on a big popsicle -- all lips and tongue, no teeth, no biting." I told her knowing she wasn't an experienced cock sucker.

"Wait a second." I said pulling my dick from her mouth. "Let me lie down on the floor."

"Why?" she inquired.

"You'll see!" I told her as I lay down.

"Now, straddle my chest with your legs with your butt towards my face." I said.

"Now remember lips, tongue, no teeth." I reminded her as she moved into position exposing her puffed up, blood engorged pussy lips and little brown rosebud.

As soon as she took me back in her mouth, I leaned forward and gave her wet slit a big lick.

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh." I heard her moan softly through her stuffed mouth as she started bobbing up and down on my steel hard dick. She continued moaning and groaning as I continued my tongue assault on het hot wet slit. I could sense from her breathing that she was close to cumming. Wetting my finger with the juices running down her thighs, I placed it against her puckered rosebud. With my other hand I reached around to find her enlarged clit.

Simultaneously, I started rubbing her clit while thrusting my finger completely in her ass and using my tongue like a cock in her hot, slippery hole. It wasn't ten seconds later when Millie started shaking violently, releasing my dick from her sucking mouth screaming at the top of her lungs, "HOLY FUCKING HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" as her orgasm hit her like a freight train her juices flowing out of her like a broken water line nearly drowning me.

Slowly I inched out from between her thighs as she came down from the high she was on. Kneeling behind her as she was still on her hands and knees, I grabbed my steel hard shaft and ever so slowly began rubbing the blood engorged head of my cock up and down her slippery cunt a couple times then without notice shoved it all the way in her steaming hot love channel. I heard her gasp loudly as my stomach hit her ass and my cock head reached uncharted territory. Her pussy walls started contracting wildly against the invader.

I held her tight against me to give her time to adjust to the new feeling of being penetrated so deeply. Ever so slowly I slid my dick out until just the head was still captured by her puffy lips then just as slowly slid back into the depths of her oven like canal, hearing her gasp when I bottomed out. I watched her puckered rosebud wink at me each time I was fully embedded in her. Reaching between her legs, I again lubricated my finger with her copious juices and started rubbing them over her butt hole. Once again I pulled out until just the head of my dick was still lodged in her the placed my finger softly against her backdoor. Slowly, I buried my cock in her pussy as I embedded my finger fully in her asshole.

"OOOOHHHH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!" she screamed as I started pumping in and out of both her burning holes. Her head was thrashing back and forth as I continued sawing in and out with my cock and finger. I could hear her breathing becoming more ragged as I continued my slow assault. Sensing she was getting as close to cumming as me, I pulled completely out of both holes.

"Don't stop." She begged.

"Don't worry, I'm not." I said as I placed my blood engorged head against her asshole and with one big push buried my pussy juice coated dick in her ass feeling her sphincter muscle squeezing my shaft so hard that it felt like she would squeeze it off.

"FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!" she yelled so loud that I thought my eardrums were going to burst as she pounded her fists against the floor.

I reached between her legs and began gently rubbing her clit while I remained still until I felt her sphincter relax its vice like grip on my shaft. I then began pumping in and out of her asshole, slowly at first then with increasing speed while I continued massaging her clit. Again she started thrashing about wildly as her orgasm approached. I could feel myself getting closer so I picked up the speed.

"JESUS FUCKING CHRIST" she yelled as she started shaking uncontrollably in the throes of orgasm. I grabbed her around the waist as I hung on to keep myself from being dislodged from her ass. She was just starting to calm down when I felt my balls erupt shooting my load into her quivering ass collapsing onto her back and driving her down flat to the floor.

"Holy shit, Mac. I can't believe you did that but it felt so fantastic after the initial shock." She gasped under my weight. "Could you get off me so I can breathe?"

"Sorry." I said as I lifted off her extracting my still half hard cock from her butt hole with a little pop. I watched as m cum began dripping out of her hole and running down between her slit puddling on the floor. Thank god for wood floors I thought, easier to clean than carpet.

"Ready for some lunch?" I asked as I pulled on my shorts and made my way to the kitchen.

"Yes, please. I need to go to the bathroom first." She said as she wobbled down the hall rubbing her ass.

The rest of the afternoon was spent in her bedroom fucking but no more anal since her butt was still a little sore. After Dinner Millie was on her knees giving me a fantastic blow job when my cell phone rang.

"Hello dear" I said.

"Just called to say Mandy and I will be home in about an hour." Rita told me.

"Is Millie around?" she asked.

"She just went to the bathroom." I snickered smiling down at Mille sucking away.

"OK. See you two in a bit."

"OK." I almost screamed as I began shooting my load into Millie's suctioning mouth.

Millie and I were sitting at the kitchen table having a glass of wine when Rita and Mandy returned.

"How was your day Millie?" Rita asked.

"Very nice." Mille said.

"What about Mac, did he treat you OK?" Rita inquired.

"He was the perfect host, catering to my every whim. Made a fantastic lunch and dinner. Made sure I got everything I wanted." Millie smiled.

"Thank goodness, I was afraid he'd ignore you." Rita stated while sitting down at the table with us and pouring herself a glass of wine.

"How was the shopping excursion Mandy?" I inquired as I finished my glass of wine.

"Fantabulous." She exclaimed as she began rattling on about everywhere she and Rita went.

"I am going to hit the sack early." I said as I put my glass in the dishwasher. "I'm sure it'll be a hectic and hard day for me tomorrow with the 'Griswold's' arriving. Good night all."

"I'm exhausted also. Thanks for the fun day Aunt Rita. Good night everybody, see y'all in the morning." Mandy said as she gave Millie and Rita a kiss.

"Mac, help Mandy with all her packages. I need to talk to Millie about that not heard from in a while brother of ours." Rita stated.

"Yes dear." I said sarcastically as I grabbed a bunch of bags and followed Mandy upstairs watching that cute little ass sway in front of me.

After we set her bounty from her shopping trip down in her room, Mandy turned and gave me a hug. "Thanks Uncle Mac. Good Night."

"Give me a big hug." I said as I pulled her little body to me as I leaned over. "Sassafras" I whispered in her ear and felt her go limp in my arms. Lifting her up I carried her over and sat her on the edge of the bed.

"Mandy, this is Uncle Mac. I need you to listen to what I tell you." I said.

"OK Uncle Mac." She replied.

"When I count to 3, you'll wake up and when I say good night, you'll ask me to tell you a story like when you were little. When I say okie-dokie, you'll take all your clothes off and lay down on the bed. You won't be embarrassed or find it strange that you don't have any clothes on. You won't think it strange when I take all my clothes off either. As I tell you the story, you will get more and more sexually aroused and will not object to me touching you. You'll also want to hold my penis and stroke it up and down. Your body will feel all tingly where I touch you especially when I touch your breasts and vagina. You'll feel so wonderful from my touch that you'll want me to make love to you.

When I insert my penis in your vagina, you'll feel no pain only immense pleasure. Even for the next couple days you'll feel no pain in your vagina. You'll also enjoy having my penis in your mouth and sucking on it like a popsicle or lollipop. You'll allow me to ejaculate in your mouth and will love the taste of my semen and will swallow it. You'll have no discomfort if I stick my finger or penis in your bum only enjoyment. Whenever we're alone with nobody else around you'll get sexually excited and want me to make love to you. Tomorrow when you wake up you will feel the most relaxed and refreshed you've ever felt and not remember what happened only that you fell asleep while I was telling you a story. Do you understand?"

"Yes Uncle Mac." She responded.

"1, 2, 3." I whispered in her ear as I hugged her tight against me just like I was before putting her in a trance.

She had a quizzical look on her face when she came out from under the trance as if she couldn't figure out where she was.

Releasing her from the hug, I turned towards the door and said "Good Night Mandy."

"Um, Uncle Mac could you tell me a bedtime story like when I was little." She asked.

"Okie dokie." I replied.

"I'll be back in a minute." I told her as I hurried to my room and popped a viagra tablet. When I returned, Mandy was lying on her back in her birthday suit, I thought I was going to faint since all the blood rushed to my dick and I sprung a hard-on faster than I can remember. I scurried into her bathroom, took off all my clothes. Returning to her bed, I sat with my back against the headboard, my feet straight out in front of me and my cock pointing skyward.

"Once upon a time in a faraway land there lived the beautiful Princess Mandy. Her fire red hair was as soft as the finest silk known to man." I began, hearing her sigh softly as I ran my fingers through her curly locks.

"Her eyes sparkled like brilliant diamonds." I continued while gently running my fingers across her closed eyelids causing her to moan lightly as I saw her squeezing her thighs together.

"She had a cute little nose and firm luscious lips." I said as I ran my finger back and forth across her lips causing her to moan more loudly and opening her mouth. I slid my finger into her open orifice and almost immediately she began sucking on it. I almost shot my wad thinking about how great it would feel to have her sucking my dick again but this time knowing what she was sucking on.

Pulling my finger from her mouth, I continued my journey down her petite body while continuing my story.

"She had tiny firm breasts that fit her perfectly and her nipples were made for suckling." I whispered as I bent forward and captured one her hardening nipples between my lips sucking on it while cupping her other tit in my hand. Her moans became louder and her thighs were squeezing together and apart more rapidly as I flicked my tongue across one of her rock hard nipples while twirling the other between my fingers. That sweet aroma of sexual arousal began filling the air. Releasing her nipples, I continued with my story and pursuit of deflowering my precious, innocent niece.

"All the females of the kingdom were envious of her beauty while all the males, young and old, married or single lusted after her, all wishing that he would be the one she chose to wed. Even though she had many suitors, she remained pure. While she would let her wannabe husbands kiss her, they were not allowed to touch her breasts or between her legs, no matter how much they begged or pleaded. She was saving herself for a very special person, her knight in shining armor, someone she had dreamt about ever since she became aware of her sexual feelings.

She would lay in bed at night, squeezing her breasts and rubbing her nipples with one hand while she used the other hand to rub her clit as her finger sawed in and out of her tiny little slit pretending that it was his hands bringing her such wonderful feelings." I said as I ran my hand up one thigh, across her little pussy lips and down the other thigh, feeling her get wetter and hotter with each stroke.

"She dreamt of holding his granite like penis in her tiny hand remembering how it felt when she was bouncing on his lap or when he would hug her from behind pulling her tight against his manhood." I continued as I took her hand and wrapped it around my pulsating shaft while I reached down and cupped her virgin pussy with my hand.

"AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!" we sighed simultaneously as she started stroking my cock while I slid my finger up and down her now swollen pussy lips.

"She wondered what it would be like to take him in her mouth, would he taste sweet or sour or salty." I said as I lifted her head above my skyward pointing prick then slowly pushed it down until her lips met my purple mushroom. Pushing a little more, I felt her lips part and my cock slip into her soft warm mouth.

"MMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!" she moaned as she started sucking me like a baby sucking his mother's nipple. It took all I had to keep from immediately shooting a big load of jism into her hot sucking mouth.

"She she im..im..imagined." I stammered before regaining my composure. "She imagined what it would be like to have his mouth clamped tightly to her mound while his tongue darted in and out of her hole." I groaned as I was able to swing her around so she was straddling my chest with her hairless peach staring me in the face. Grabbing her tight little ass with my hands, I spread her cheeks, leaned forward and swiped my tongue from the top of her slit to her puckered rosebud.

"AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH" she screamed as her head flew up releasing my dick from her mouth while bucking so wildly she fell off me and landed flat on her back on the bed.

Quickly I climbed between her wide spread thighs and lifted her legs up against my chest. "She dreamt of that special moment when her knight would rub the head of his penis against the blood engorged lips of her pussy getting her wetter and wetter to allow his wondrous penis to enter her virginal love channel with ease." I continued as I slowly started pushing the head of my throbbing dick into my soon to be ex-virgin niece.