If Not Now, When?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anthony, but my friends call me Tony," he said eyeing me up. "I'm the on-site. . .

"I just need to sit down and cool off, that's all," totally ignoring him. I started walking toward the recliner, but caught my foot in the neck of his shirt. "Oh, I'm renting this place from today until . . ," I said wiping my hand over my forehead. I felt myself falling in slow motion.

"Here, let me get you into bed." He removed his shirt from my foot, then scooped me up. Like a fragile package, he placed me in the middle of the king bed with my head on a comfy pillow. I could feel my mind floating and my eyelids getting heavy . . .

***

"Are you cooling down?" he whispered. "I'm want to help," he whispered as he climbed on the bed next to me. "May I take off your shirt?"

My shirt seemed to melt off, exposing my 'come play with me' breasts.

"Um, well, yes, of course." (was this truly happening to me?).

He leaned down and ran his lips over my pointed nipples, caressing them ever so slowly while cupping and massaging each rise.

"Please continue," I tried not to sound too eager -- even though I wanted to say, 'OMG, are you fucking kidding me? Things are getting hot, and it a good way! Yaaassss!'

His hands travelled down to my tummy, placing his hands under my waistband. He brought goosebumps to an area that hadn't been touch in too long. He leisurely and sensually unzipping my jeans. Moving my hips from side to side, I wriggled out of the pants. He helped pull off each leg.

Crap! I'm wearing my 'mom' underwear, I thought. But he didn't seem to notice. He kneaded my aching mound, then slid his hand inside my thigh and in one stroke removed my undies. Good thing I remembered to shave earlier this week. Hopefully, my landing strip will lead him to where we will both be blasting off.

Even though he just showered, the smell of sex (is that why he drove by so quickly—he just had morning sex with a pond nymph, or was it me?) filled the cutesy bear/moose themed bedroom. I wanted that luscious cock I saw earlier up and inside me.

For the first time, we kissed -- long and deep, our tongues tangling and investigating. Again, something I haven't experienced in way too long with Mr. Dick Clueless.

His hand moved over my shoulders to the small of my back. His velvety touch stroked each cheek of my ass (after my smile, I thought it was my best asset). His finger explored my seam, following it to my moist, waiting cave.

***

My body shuddered.

"Is everything okay?"

How kind I thought. "It's just that, well, I'm afraid I'm not so good at this. I haven't been with someone in a long time."

"Shhhh. Really? That's a shame, you're so sexy," he reassured me, kissing me on my closed eyes, then nose, then ending up spreading my lips, gingerly searching with his tongue.

He pressed his tight and oh so glorious naked body on my nether (what-I-hope-soon-to-be-his) region. I could feel his hardened cock pressing and teasing against my now dripping pussy. When I reached down to stroke his steel-hard shaft, he pushed my hand away.

"Right now, it's all about you. I'll pleasure you until you can't take it anymore," he whispered. "Haven't you heard of ladies first? Tell me what you want. What do you like the most? I want to see you cum."

"Actually, no one has ever asked, and sad to say, I've never been first, it's always about the guy," I said.

***

"Let me show you," he smiled. "Now, lay on your back, bend your knees and spread your legs a bit. Put your hands on the bed for support."

"This isn't going to be anything kinky is it?" both excited and anxious at the prospects.

"No, no, trust me, I'll give you enjoyment like you've never had before."

His softer than expected hand, he ran his fingers up and down my inner thighs, sending even more (is that possible?) shivers through my body. With his skillful finger, he parted my folds and fondled my luscious lady parts. Up and down, both inside and outside. My sex is waking up, aching for him. It's amazing how my body is so eagerly responding to his touch. I'm already dripping with desire -- yearning for him to be inside me.

"May I taste you?" Anthony asked in a voice that was hard to resist.

He gently pushed up my knees more and spread my legs further, then pressed his forehead to my waiting cave. Then, his lips caressed my velvety vayjay. It's as though he's kissing my mouth, only this time the pleasure was more intense. Gently parting with his tongue, he licked the droplets of my nectar -- arousing me even more. Having someone go downtown on me was a craving of mine. This was what I fantasized about when I wanted to cum. Now it was happening!

"Fuck you taste so sweet," clearly aroused.

Again, exploring with his tongue outside, flicking, then finding my ripe pleasure bean. Sucking gently, he gliding his tongue deliciously over again and again. The slurping sounds made me squirm with yearning, automatically thrusting my pelvis to the ceiling, exposing my crimson woman parts more, inviting him to suckle my exquisite juices. He instinctively finds MY spot. How does he do that? Dickweed would never make me cum this way.

Moans escaped my mouth and juices flowed, lubricating me more.

"You are right, this is incredible! Shit, you are good at this. I've never been this ready before. I don't know how much longer I can wait! I want you to fuck me," I say, not recognizing my own voice.

"Not just yet," he commanded. "You'll enjoy the wait. I promise." He teased, playfully circling the plump, readiness of my pussy. "Besides, I could do this all day."

Unconsciously, spreading my legs even wider, I offer all of myself to him. Just that change in position makes a difference.

'Oh my God! It feels so good!' I'm about to explode, but I want to savor it.

He continues to tantalize and entice, penetrating my love grotto with his finger, then removing, adding another and repeating the process -- electrifying me like I've never experienced before. He placed his fingers in my mouth so I could sample for myself. It's so fucking sexy to taste my own juices.

"Your body is vibrating," he whispered. "I'm hoping you are enjoying this. I know I am."

"God, this is beyond any fantasy!" I said, hardly able to speak.

I could feel myself reaching a climax. How awesome to have someone give me an orgasm vs. doing it myself. Zing! Zang! I was on a high. My kitty was the happiest it's been in years.

"My dick is so hard. I need to fuck you," he said so close that I could feel his breath.

I was so wet I barely noticed the transition. His heat seeking missile slipped inside. Our bodies join as one.

"Ahhhhh, you are so warm and soft," he breathes.

His cock felt as amazing as it looked.

Like you read in my romance novels, almost instantaneously, our love streams mix, mine cascading over his tingling head, his shooting into the depths of my body -- an explosion of desire, lust, and ultimate fulfillment.

Not totally spent, he plunges and pulses inside me again. My body gyrates with another orgasm, this one less intense, but just as satisfying.

Fully content, we both fall asleep, our bodies intertwined in the tangled sheets.

Live for the moment.

Because, if not now, when?

***

I woke up from the sun blazing through the open bedroom window. I was chilly and my head was pounding.

'Mmmmm, that the most amazing wet dream,' I said to myself as rolled over the nearly wrinkle-free bed. I slowly opened my eyes. 'It was incredibly real.'

Drool dampened my pillow. That's not all that was damp. My underwear and jeans were soaked through to the comforter. I rolled over my bottle of lube and slowly tried to sit up.

'It must be past noon,' I thought. My growling stomach confirmed my hunches.

There was a knock at the door. Doing my best to focus on my new surroundings, I was still disoriented and wasn't able to move from the bed to open the door. I did, however, have the presence of mind to zip up my jeans.

"Come in," I said tentatively.

A delicious looking man with golden hair, tight fitting jeans in all the right places, a black t-shirt and a concerned look, stuck his in the door.

"I'm just checking to make sure you are okay. That was quite the fall you took," genuinely concerned. "You fainted and then bumped your head on the edge of the bed. Do you need anything? Water? Some Ibuprofen?"

"Oh, is that what happened?" I could feel the blood flushing my cheeks remembering my wet daydream. "I think I'm okay for now."

"I'm sorry for the mix up this morning. You know, parking in your spot. I just started as the onsite manager for these cabins a few days ago. I was in a hurry to get back to meet a contractor who is remodeling the other cabins. It was the only time he could meet," the words poured out like a faucet. "I must have confused your place with mine. I have a set of master keys, you know, so I can get in all the cabins if I need to."

He was visibly nervous, but stood close enough that I could smell his sent of sandalwood.

"I'm, uh, Tony by the way," he said, extending his hand. "I'm the onsite manager here."

So, it was him -- and he knows I saw him in all his glorious nakedness. Or was that a dream too?

"Hi, I'm Diana," I said, reaching out to shake his hand and holding it longer than usual with a sexy, wide smile. "I've rented this place until next Sunday."

"Hi Diana. I hope you are feeling better. Just let me know if you need anything. Seriously, anytime you need something, my cabin is the one next door. Just ask."

'Well, this was turning out better than anticipated,' I thought. I wonder if he saw my sly smirk.

Looking him up and down and thinking of the possibilities of my earlier sex fantasy, I felt my lady parts come alive once again.

"Good to know, I may just take up on your offer," I said raising my eyebrow. "Thank you."

I will be at the cabin for a week I told myself, enough time to make my dream become true. What sexcapades will my pussy enjoy?

Because, if not now, when?

***


12