Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

That night, I was lying back in our bed waiting for Camille who was making a final check of the children. As she returned to our bedroom she removed her robe and placed it on a chair. It gave me the chance to really appreciate the return of her pre-children figure. She had been going to the gym for a few years, although recently she had increased her visits to four mornings a week. Those extra session had really paid off.

"Honey, I may not always be forthcoming with compliments, but I need to say how gorgeous you are looking. You really look trim and fit. Your gym sessions must be really working."

"Well that was unexpected which makes it all that much nicer. Thank you love." Camille knelt on the bed and gave me a kiss before joining me. Continuing she said: "I have been teaming up with a new gym partner."

"Yes, it must be easier to remain motivated when you are with someone." I then slipped my arm under her head and about her shoulders.

Leaning into me she explained: "We are now doing circuits on machines on Monday and Thursday. Tuesday and Friday are devoted to coordination which is a mixture of almost dancing and light weights. I am just hoping that if I follow what she does, I will end up with the same body. She has the same hourglass shape as me, but she is lithe and graceful. I am not quite at her fitness level, but that is certainly my goal."

"I am sure you will make it, but I don't know where you could lose any weight. Hopefully not your breasts," I added cheekily.

"Losing weight is not the aim. I just want to tone now and improve my fitness and energy levels. However, it is always good to know that you appreciate my looks."

I squeezed her with my left arm and gently stroked my right hand over her body, stopping to squeeze her breasts regularly. "You know you get me excited all the time, but yesterday was special."

"I did enjoy our spontaneous play on the sofa."

I started rubbing Camille's thighs and brushing her groin, being as tantalizingly as possible. My intent was to excite her into telling me more of her intimate thoughts. "Tell me a dream you have had where you were sleeping with another man."

I nervously waited hoping she would open up and not be embarrassed. I almost sighed with relief when she started:

"I was drinking at a bar waiting for my partner to turn up. A tall dark handsome stranger sat down next to me and waited for the barman to take his order. As he waited, he turned to me with his dark brooding eyes and asked if I would like a drink. Of course I said: 'No, I am fine, thank you.'

The barman and he then started chatting about the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. The barman told him that it was a parabolic arch. Of course I felt obliged to correct him by saying it was a catenary arch, or more correctly an inverse catenary arch. This got us chatting as I was required to explain what this meant.

Just then I received a message that my date could not make it. The stranger, Peter, again offered me a drink, so this time I accepted. I was enjoying our discussion; however as he ordered my fourth Kamikaze Shooter, I excused myself for the Ladies Room. That fourth drink seemed to disorientate me and I soon found I was leaning on Peter for support.

Fortunately he had a room in the hotel so he decided it was best if I lay down on his bed. I then realized that while I was conscious and could see and feel everything, I found it difficult to move my limbs or speak.

Peter undressed me to make me comfortable. Then as I lay naked totally exposed on his bed, he also undressed."

By this stage, I had been rubbing Camille's pussy and spreading her liberal juices around her labia lips and clit. This made her sigh between each phrase as she continued.

"Peter drew my legs wide apart and then buried his face in my pussy. He used his tongue skillfully in long stokes on both sides and then poked his tongue deeply into my hole."

I was now also between Camille's legs playing the role of Peter. I was also becoming excited as she continued her story.

"I was now dripping my juices everywhere. He crawled over my body and I could see the sheen of wetness on his face. He gave me a deep kiss with plenty of tongue and my mouth responded automatically.

He was now in the extended push up position with his knees inside my thighs. Looking at him above me, I could see his broad manly chest and his rippling muscles. Then I felt this huge probe pushing forward into my tiny vagina. Fortunately I was lubricated, so gradually I surrendered to his monster.

I was soon full and he continued pushing. I could just accommodate him and he slowly started withdrawing from me. He was soon pushing back slightly faster. Again he withdrew.

He pushed harder... then rocked back... my muscles squeezed his giant cock... as he withdrew... in again... over... and over. Now he... really started... pumping... oh the pleasure. I was close... soon I had... Ohhh!!... I came... I shook... all over."

Camille took a short break from talking as she recovered her breath. I continued pumping as I sought my own release. She then started again.

"He just continued... like a machine. I had... no control... over my body... he used me... going hard. He was so big... and... hard... like steel. I was now... getting excited... again. My vagina... instinctively... squeezed... squeezed... until...

At that point I couldn't hold off any more. The flood gates burst into Camille who was going through a second round of spasms. As I collapsed onto my elbows and her body, her arms came into action to hold me tight. While we both panted to restore our composure, she ran her fingernails up and down my back creating an intensely pleasant sensation.

Eventually I rolled to the side and bound her in my arms. We were soon asleep.

---------------------------

The music was blaring a great tune which certainly made these step exercises more fun. Initially I found stepping quite complex; however I was proud that I could now learn a new routine very quickly. I checked out my partner. As usual, Timea was stepping next to me; the epitome of coordination and grace.

When we finished, we grabbed our towels from a chair. "Cami, would you like to do some light exercises with hand weight for the last ten minutes?"

"Whatever you think is fine with me," I replied.

When we finished, we went for showers. We had a routine of occupying the last two shower stalls opposite each other. Timea never bothered closing the door, so I now followed suit as it enabled us to continue talking. Guiltily I also sneakily took the opportunity to admire her figure. As my affection for my new friend grew, I found myself doing it more often.

We quickly dressed in our office attire. I was about to pick up my bag when Timea turned to me and gave me a firm hug. I was a little surprised but instinctively I reciprocate the warm caress. Expecting she was about to release me, I was surprised when she started talking. I could feel by the shake in her body and her voice that she was close to tears.

"I just want to say, thank you Cami. You are a real friend and I regret not having told you."

She released me from the hug, but held my shoulders and looked into my eyes as she continued: "I always appreciated that on my first day here, you guided me around the gym and made me feel welcome. I enjoy being with you. You are so special."

"You are welcome of course and I also like having you as a friend, but has something happened?" I could see from her face that her emotions were building up. She was wrestling with how to answer, so I quickly suggested: "Let's get a coffee." She nodded in reply.

We went to our usual table at the coffee shop across the street. Timea outlined what her boss had said to her. She had become so depressed and had basically decided to resign when to her complete surprise the same boss called her into his office and apologized for some of his comments.

As she told it, she had been sitting at her work station wondering what to do when one by one many of the other staff quietly approached her. They each told her varying stories, but the one consistency was that another senior employee had gone and berated her boss for his behavior. It made her realize that in spite of the short time she had been here, she did have some friends.

I had known that Timea was new to the US, but I stayed later than usual to hear more of her background. She was originally Hungarian and had come to America on a high school exchange for two years. Apparently she had excelled and won a small scholarship to study architecture.

Timea explained: "Besides the scholarship, I had some money from my parents, but I still worked every weekend and a few nights. After four years I decided to travel and was in France. Through a mixture of luck and right place at the right time, I secured employment at a Paris architectural firm. I had learnt to speak French in Hungary. I worked there for two years and then I met Philippe. We had a whirl wind romance and married."

"I knew that I needed better qualifications to pursue architecture seriously. Philippe encouraged me, so I did a two years Masters course. Philippe had a very good job which was sufficient to support us both. I was just getting back into employment when his company posted him to the US. He is paid well, so we both packed up and arrived here a month ago. You were my first new friend."

"So you are an architect," I stated sounding impressed.

I am not employed as such at the moment. I really just took the first job I could when we arrived as I hated sitting at home not knowing anyone. Although I definitely want to get back into architecture.

We should really have you and your husband over for dinner. We have promised an excursion for our children this weekend, but I am sure the following Saturday is clear. Check with... Philippe is it... and let me know on Thursday.

I wanted to say more, but we both had to rush for work.

---------------------------

"James, I was asked to let you know the CEO's meeting has been brought forward to 10.30 am this morning."

"Thank you Jeanette."

"Also, may I have a quick word on another matter?"

"Sure... take a seat."

"I will just close the door if you don't mind." Jeanette was the HR manager and over the last five years we had worked well together on several activities. "I just wanted to talk to you about yesterday's incident... you know what I am referring to?"

"I think so." I wanted Jeanette to confirm what she meant before I offered any comment, so I asked: "Has a formal complaint been made?"

"No, but I have my helpful spies. I think it has been handled well... by you that is, and it is best to keep it low key if there are no further problems. I am in two minds about getting you involved, but I can't think of a more appropriate person to discuss this matter with."

"You are making me nervous, but go on."

Jeanette passed me a file as she began: "Look at Timea's qualifications. She has a Masters in Architecture from France. Her original college degree is from here in the US and her marks show she is no slouch."

"Why is she doing a property manager's job then?"

"Well she applied for it. I was on the selection panel with Simon. She was clearly the outstanding candidate, but I had to pressure Simon to recognize the fact. For some reason he concluded that as she applied for this position, she must be lazy. I know she has just moved back here to the US and is probably still getting settled. I am sure she won't want to remain a property manager, but I thought she was too good a catch to just let her go. She needs someone to mentor her and Simon has proved he is not appropriate."

"Her background is interesting. I looked at the work she prepared that was the cause of Simon's tirade. It showed some clever ideas. I just don't think Simon is smart enough to recognize it."

"Would you be able to keep an eye on her?"

"Well if Simon hears that I am formally mentoring her, he will go ballistic. Let me see what I can do. Perhaps I should show the CEO her work. It is for the Croydon Building, which is a key focus for him at the moment."

Jeanette seemed happy. As she departed she said: "I will leave it with you, but keep me up to date. I am happy to assist."

The meeting with Bruce Graham, the CEO was his normal weekly get together with section Directors and a few other staff. These were normally efficiently conducted and today it concluded in less than half an hour. Just as everyone departed, I hung back and tried to catch Bruce's eye.

Fortunately Bruce provided me an opening: "You didn't mention any progress on the Willows Greenfield site today, James."

"Unfortunately there is no change. I spoke to Council yesterday and they believe a decision is still another two weeks away."

"We will just have to wait then. My experience is there is no point trying to hurry Council. Did you have something else?"

"I wanted to show you something produced by a new employee. It is a plan for the office layout for the Croydon Building."

Bruce laid the A3 plans on the table and started flipping through casually. He then stopped and started again taking more time. "This is exactly what I was after. Simon said it would be another week for this to be completed. Why have you got it?"

"Well I was going to ask you to show a little discretion. Simon has a new woman with a Masters in Architecture filling a property manager's position. She was given the task, but Simon rejected her plan. I believe Simon thought you wouldn't like some of her innovations. I noticed it on her desk and thought it was worth a review. I don't want to undermine Simon, so if you like the plan, perhaps you could smooth the situation by asking him for some of these additional details to be included."

"What specifically?"

"Perhaps you could suggest the client wants a kitchenette and you want to make the space more appealing by including ideas for plants and art works."

"I could do that. What about this woman with the Masters?"

"She has only just started, but provided her work is satisfactory, perhaps we could give her some special projects to assess her skills. If she proves promising, perhaps you could find a position with the architects."

"Leave it with me James." Then with a wink, Bruce added: "I won't make any comment about her until after Simon presents these new plans that I haven't seen."

"Thanks Bruce. I haven't seen the plans either."

I returned to my office. I noticed that Timea wasn't there so I placed the plans on her shelf. I would try and warn her when we were both available. Unfortunately the opportunity did not occur that day.

At home that night, Camille was particularly chummy as we cuddled on the couch in front of the TV. My arm was about her and I pulled her closer against my chest so my hand could just cup her breast. My fingers stretched to tease her nipple.

We had seen the movie 'Ocean's Eleven' before, so my wife turned off the sound so we could talk. Just at that point it showed some scantily clad women in an adult entertainment club. This was obviously enough to set Camille's mind going.

"I wonder what it would be like to be a stripper."

"Is that a fantasy of yours?"

"Yes... I think so. I would like being the focus of everyone's attention; to feel the power I had over men..." then with a giggle, she continued; "and their naughty thoughts."

I liked how Camille was being more open with her intimate inclinations. Hoping she might do a dance for me, I offered some encouragement by saying: "Well you have the body for it. You just need the right clothing and a routine."

After some consideration and her rubbing of my thigh, she asked: "How would you feel if I put on a show at a club? Would you be embarrassed?"

I didn't really consider the consequences as this was just a sexy fantasy, so I put on a serious tone to say: "Of course, it would have to be legal and not with my parents in the audience."

"Are you serious?" she responded with pleasant surprise.

Now this did make me have second thoughts. "A little discretion might be wise so we don't shock some of our prudish friends... but yes, I would be proud to see you do it." Then jokingly I added: "Then you could give me a lap dance."

"Of course, but there is a time limit so I would have to also provide the same entertainment to other customers."

I could feel Camille being turned on, so I slid my hand inside her elastic waist band. As suspected she was nice and slippery between her folds. I closed in on her other lips and we both surrendered to a long moist kiss with plenty of playful tongue.

When I started undoing her shirt, Camille intervened and said: "We can't have sex in the club's main room. There is a private booth upstairs."

Camille ordered me to undress and sit up in bed. Once I was ready she started a song on her IPhone. The music had a rhythm and distinct drum thud that she synced her hip movement with. She was stepping left and right only a few paces and had some nice coordinated movements for her arms.

She then turned away from me and bent over as she slowly slid down her track suit pants. Her attire was not the sexiest outfit I had seen; even so, her movement was supple and surprisingly erotic.

After resuming her previous side shuffle, it was her baggy cotton sweatshirt that was removed. She withdrew each arm slowly as if this was the most scandalous activity. I gave a few cheers for encouragement.

She was now in just her bra and panties. She sidled up my side of the bed, leant over and wiggled her breasts nearer my face. She straightened up and unclipped her bra, but kept holding it in front of her, then quickly revealing those luscious pieces of flesh for barely a second before recovering herself. She teased me this way several more times before she once again leaned in without the offending item of clothing.

After a bit more dancing, she turned side on and watched me as she slid her panties to the floor. I was now clapping in time with the music, but then moderated my noise to avoid waking the children. Just as the music stopped, she faced away from me and bent over revealing her tight peach shaped rear.

Camille turned and then prowled like a cat towards me over the end of the bed. As I was about to grab her, my hands were slapped away. In a husky voice, she directed: "Do not touch the dancer."

I was sitting upright with two pillows behind me and my legs out straight. Camille straddled my legs and shook her breasts close to my face and then slid her body down my front. Different versions of this movement were repeated for a minute or so and then her breasts were rubbing over my cheeks and nose. I was about to capture a nipple in my mouth when she withdrew and turned about.

Her next move was to back over my legs so her bottom slid tightly into my groin. My cock was prominently vertical until she pressed it against my stomach then rolled her ass checks over it. She then sat her bottom firmly on my upper thigh and relaxed her body as she lay back against me. This was getting too much for me so I grabbed her breasts and squeezed them. There was no objection.

I could feel the wetness of her pussy spreading on my thighs and was not surprised when she raised her bottom and carefully guided me inside her. She was slippery so there was little resistance as I arched to drive in as far as I could. Leaning forward on her hands and knees, Camille was soon bouncing up and down as she quickly pumped until we both shared a shuddering climax.

I pulled her limp body to my side and spooned her until our hearts stopped racing. She then reminded me that we should now clean our teeth before sleeping.

Back in bed and with my love in my arms, I considered how lucky I was before drifting off to sleep.

Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers
123456...9