Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers

It was mid-afternoon on the Wednesday and I was feeling quite tired. I had been to a long meeting with a client who obviously had no need for refreshments. I wasn't certain whether they were just inhospitable or had considered this a great negotiating tactic. Whatever it was, I was now desperately needing to have a break at a coffee shop before I returned to the office.

I ordered the coffee and as I had been tempted by some carrot cake, I was asked to find a table as they would bring them to me when ready. I had just been reviewing my notes as I waited, when a voice asked: "May I join you?"

Looking up, I was pleasantly surprised to see Timea. I simply said: "Please do." Once she was seated I broke the quiet by asking: "What has got you out of the office?"

"I am just returning from inspecting two buildings. They both had water leaks in that last storm. Of course one is the Merchant Building which was built with a flat roof and internal downpipes with insufficient capacity. That is just asking for trouble. The second is just an old two story place which needed the gutters cleared of leaves."

"I know of the Merchant Building. This has happened before. Perhaps the hydraulics engineers should make an assessment to confirm the capacity is inadequate. I am sure it could do with more storm overflows."

"That is exactly what I thought." I watched Timea as she bit her lip before continuing. "I have been looking for you all day in the office, so I am glad to have caught you."

I sighed and simply explained: "Client meetings."

I knew something was coming as her face was so expressive. Her eyes were showing delight as she began: "I wanted to tell you that Mr Young requested my original unacceptable office layout plan this morning. Apparently he then showed it to the CEO and it was accepted. Mr Graham has also asked that I attend the meeting he will be having with the client next week."

"Well that sounds like good news. Congratulations," I offered with a smile.

"Thank you." Then continuing with a curious look: "... did you have something to do with my good fortune?"

There was no point in denying it so I explained: "Please keep it confidential, but I did show your plans to Bruce Graham. But he was the one that recognized the quality of the work."

"I thought as much. Again I am in your debt. Thank you James." At this point our coffees and my carrot cake arrived. A couple of sips gave me time to decide the best way to suggest being her mentor. I was beginning to realize how much fun it would be to spend more time with this delightful woman.

"Having seen your work, I also wanted to talk about your plans for the future. You would know Jeanette, the HR officer. She told me that you have a Masters in Architecture. Is that correct?"

Timea looked a little bashful before answering. "Yes I have a Masters but I couldn't find any vacancies being advertised. I need to work for a company to gain some experience here in the US. I thought starting here would at least give me a chance to learn what happens locally and enable me to be more aware of opportunities."

"That is what we thought. Jeanette asked if I would mentor you. It would have to be unofficial as I don't want to aggravate the ire of Simon."

"Mentor? Is that like being a friend?"

"Yes, but a little more than that. I wouldn't try to teach you about architecture, but I could help you understand how the company and the construction industry work here. I could also provide general advice and answer your questions."

With a big smile, Timea joyfully expressed: "I would like you to be more than a friend."

I remained silent and smiled back as I considered her declaration. I hoped she understood the mentor concept, but my thoughts digressed as I considered what being more than a friend could lead to. I decided to play it safe and responded with: "Let's be more than friends then."

"So I should not mention to anyone else that you are my mentor?"

"I think that would be wise and while I remember it, do not mention that Bruce Graham or I sighted you plans prior to today. Let's leave Simon believing he is getting all the credit."

"OK"

"Don't worry about him stealing the lime light. Bruce is no fool and I am sure he knows that Simon can be prickly. He may already know what happened on Monday."

We finished our coffees in silence; however I wanted to know more about her. I guess I was partially motivated by her overall good looks but I found her exuberance very attractive. The fact that she liked me may have boosted my ego also. Perhaps I could pursue this friendship, innocently, outside work as well.

Just as we stood to leave I noticed her wedding ring, so I suggested: "I don't know if you have a busy social life, but it would be nice if you and your husband could join us for dinner one night. I will just have to check with my wife for an appropriate date, but I will let you know.

"That would be really nice. I'm sure our social calendar is not full."

We walked back to the office, but didn't have the opportunity to really talk further. As I entered my office, she gave me a delightful smile as she walked by my glass walls.

That night I was once again hoping for more revelations from Camille. She snuggled into my arms and we shared a series of loving kisses. I then asked: "Have you more erotic fantasies to share?"

"Plenty, but it is your opportunity to share, don't you think?"

I wasn't prepared for this turn of events and was uncertain what to say. I had plenty of naughty passing thoughts every day and night, but I didn't think I had any particular theme. Then I remembered a favorite.

"I don't really have a story, however it would be nice to be pampered by two oversexed twin sisters that desperately want to pleasure me."

"Oh please... at least share a realistic fantasy!" Camille cheekily added.

"Now Cami... be nice."

"So you are really saying you would like a threesome with two women?"

In a flippant tone I said: "Of course you would be one of them."

"And who would be the second woman?"

"You don't have a secret twin sister do you?"

I thought I had escaped on this occasion, but Camille tenaciously sought to further embarrass me by asking: "What movie star would you like to be given prior permission to make love with?"

I had a ready answer to that question, as Camille already knew I had an attraction. "Well one of them would be Jessica Biel. She is very attractive and looks just like you. Keeping our banter lighthearted, I sought clarification: "Would you really give me permission now?"

"For Jessica Biel... yes. Best of luck though. I did note that you mentioned she would be one of them. I am not certain that I will let you list all the movie actresses with nice figures and breasts. Who else have you in mind?"

"Jessica Alba?"

"You have my full support to add her to your permission slip. You seem to have a thing for Jessica's. Should I change my name?"

"Definitely not. I like your name Cami. So which movie star do you want on your list of prior sleeping approvals?"

"Well Jude Law would be nice."

"You have always liked him since you watched the film 'Alfie'. You like the romantic English gentleman type don't you?"

"I think its romantic foreign gentlemen that are appealing. Romance seems to have been lost in our commercialized culture."

"I liked the film also, but it was Sienna Miller who appealed to me. You can have Jude if I can add Sienna to my list."

"James, are we getting greedy?"

"Well you seem to be in such an accommodating mood. Any more actors or is there someone we both know that you would like to submit for consideration?"

"Well... remember last year when we did the scuba diving course. The instructor, Angelo, was really hot. I would have accepted a leave pass from you to spend a night with him."

"You didn't say anything."

"I would have been too shy then. Besides... would you have agreed?"

"I probably would have been shocked. I don't know what I would have said then, but if you asked me now, I might say yes... with some conditions."

"Really! What conditions?"

"Well I would want to know everything and be assured you would play safely."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"I did say... I might say yes," I reminded Camille. "Is there anyone else you would like to have hot passionate sex with? What about with a woman?"

"Mmmm... maybe. Let me think about that. So who would you like to fuck amongst our acquaintances?"

"I can't think of anyone... honestly."

"I find that hard to believe."

When I passed an attractive woman on the street, I often had naughty thoughts, but then I remembered Timea. "Well there may be someone you don't know."

"Oh... go on. What have you done?"

"Nothing of course. You know fantasies are just that."

"I know. You are altogether too shy when it comes to approaching women. I remember at College, it was only after we met for the eighth time that you finally had the nerve to ask me out. As I had been making eyes at you constantly, I was starting to feel something was wrong with me. Anyway, who is she?"

"She is a new girl at work. I really should say woman. I guess she is about your age... about your height, the same as Jessica Biel. She started a few weeks back. I haven't had much to do with her but she certainly has attracted all the men's attention in the office."

"Well when I find a romantic foreign gentleman, you can have permission to seduce this new girl."

It was then I felt stupid as I remembered the invitation I had given Timea. "Actually Cami, I just remembered I had to ask you something. I am now unofficially mentoring this woman. She doesn't have many friends, so I invited her, with husband, for dinner."

"What day did you suggest?"

"I thought I should check with you first." In desperation to cover my untimely confession I added: "Actually I think you will like her... she..."

Camille fortunately interrupted before I could add more details about Timea. Much to my relief she diverted the conversation by saying she would like to have dinner for her gym partner and husband on Saturday of next week. "We could have them all at once. Dinner for six at 6 pm."

"OK I will let her know."

All during our discussion I had felt quite aroused until my embarrassment about Timea had deflated my ardor. I think Camille was surprised when she found I needed a little oral stimulation before we then made love.

---------------------------

On Thursday mornings, Timea and I did circuits. The idea of having a rest day on Wednesday was so that we could then push the workout a little harder today.

We were both on Concept 2 rowing machines. This always gave me the best overall body workout of all the machines. On the circuit we only spent five minutes on each machine, but I had learned the importance of pacing myself here.

This was the last machine and I was now exhausted and perspiring profusely. Timea came over and said: "Up you get."

Lacking any energy, I said: "Only if you help me up."

Timea stood over the machine and grabbed me under the arms. Admittedly I lifted myself up, but as I rose she pulled me into a hug. Close to her moist body I could feel her heart racing through my chest. I had basically flopped against her but now I found the feel of her soft breasts, pushing into mine, very erotic.

I felt comfortable and caressed. I reluctantly pulled myself back slowly as I didn't want idle speculation from the spectators. I simply said: "Thank you", but when I saw her broad smile, I immediately wished I had said something more intimate.

We retired to the showers as usual and again I snuck furtive glances at Timea's svelte body. For a while I started day dreaming wondering what her body would feel like when she gave me a knowing smile. I quickly looked away embarrassed as I had been caught staring.

When I sat down on the bench to dress, I didn't say anything as I was considering the merits of apologizing for my gawking. I didn't know how to start and then Timea said: "Do you mind if I ask how you remove all your pubic hair?"

I almost cried out with laughter in my relief. "No that is fine. We women need to share our secrets. I go to a salon in Wade Street about every four weeks. They give me a full Brazilian as my blonde hair is very light so there is no point in leaving a landing strip. I have waxing and tweezers but they can talk you though the other options, such as laser treatment."

"I have been trimming the area with a razor for years." With that she placed one foot on the bench next to me and spread her thighs for me to see. "It is just that you look so sexy being completely bald. Does it make you feel sexier with your husband?"

"Oh yes... he likes it."

"Does it feel smooth?"

I took two seconds to consider whether it was appropriate, but after being caught starring I concluded how much more embarrassed could I get. I stood up, spread my thighs and said: "Have a feel for yourself. With sexy lingerie I get the thrill of feeling like a porn star in disguise."

I don't know what made me say that, but I was delightedly astonished when Timea responded by saying: "Well that is a fantasy we should talk about sometime."

Timea's touch was initially tentative; however as I kept talking about how good it felt and never wanting to revert to being 'au naturel' again, her touch became more deliberate. She ran her fingers by my lips and I could feel my body responding. Without any objections from me she finally removed her hand and said: "That really feels nice. I am going to do the same."

When we had dressed, Timea spontaneously gave me another hug saying: "You are the nicest friend. I was about to say you were my best friend, but of course I have Philippe. I will qualify my declaration by saying amongst the women I know, you are my best friend."

Replying I said: "Maybe we could be adopted sisters." It was obvious that the concept pleased her.

I enjoyed our coffee knowing I had a lovely caring friend. In the back of my mind I wondered if she might also be bi curious. Then just before we left for work, I remembered my invitation.

"I just want to confirm my dinner invitation for the Saturday after next at 6 pm. We will probably have another couple join us. I have written down our address, here."

---------------------------

"James, the task is the Grover Street Project which is part of the Florence downtown revitalization," Bruce explained. "I want you to start the initial planning for our concept. We have five months before the submission is due to Council."

"How many blocks are there?" I inquired.

"It is ten blocks, but only six have buildings they want retained. They want a new cultural center, but the remainder of the vacant space is to be actively utilized green space. You will have to study these Council specifications to understand what that means exactly."

"It sounds like parkland with plenty of activities and facilities," I suggested.

"Yes, they are particularly focusing on activities for older teenagers and young adults as an alternative to excessive drinking. So the facilities must operate at night as well. This will need some creativity. Perhaps this is appropriate for that new architect, Timea. I understand she was trained in France, so a different perspective might be useful. If she performs well, we can consider a promotion for her.

"The suits me. I would appreciate you informing Simon that I will be using her."

"Of course James. Let's say she works for you part-time on a 50-50 basis until you get back to me."

After I left Bruce's office, I read the Council's expression of interest and the specifications to better understand the project. Once I had finished, I started scoping the resources I would need and developed a rough planning timeline.

Just as I sat back in my chair to contemplate my next move, I noticed Timea walk past my office. She was already looking directly at me and her smile broadened as our eyes connected. I gave her a little wave to indicate that I would like her to join me.

"Good morning James"

"Good morning Timea and very timely. I just want to warn you about a new task. Hopefully your boss is about to inform you that about half your time will be spent working with me on a new project. I will give you details this afternoon. In order to do that could you please reserve Meeting Room Two for us from 3 pm until end of business. I will see you then."

With a happy face, Timea swung around to exit and enthusiastically said: "I'll get right on it."

In the meeting room I explained that we were to develop a master planning study focused on revitalization of some of the downtown area of Florence. "The Grover Street Project will have all the normal ambitious goals of; adaptive reuse, facade improvement, enhanced livability, mixed use development, provision of entertainment facilities for the young, and integration of the buildings with green spaces while animating the streets and making the downtown more pedestrian friendly and active. There is more detail in these documents that I will get you to read."

"Can I take them home tonight?" Timea asked.

"Now that would be the wrong way for us to start a harmonious working relationship. You can read them tomorrow morning. Don't worry, I have prepared a list of tasks for you to start on."

That is how our first meeting began. I wondered initially whether her enthusiasm was just for show, but the more we talked I realized she was genuine. She was very quick on the uptake and understood that I would manage the project, but I wanted her for her creativity.

We had an intense two hour session full of productive ideas. I must admit that as we pored over maps and old plans together, I was continually distracted by her aroma that I can only describe as freshness with a hint of jasmine. I did pull myself together and avoided letting my thoughts stray where I shouldn't; but only just.

Before we packed up I remembered the invitation I had casually made. "Oh by the way, I didn't give you a time for that dinner invitation. Would you be available for the Saturday after next?"

"Oh I wish I could say yes, but we already have an engagement then."

While not trying to show it, I was greatly disappointed. I suspect my feelings were obvious from my face as Timea quickly came back with: "I am so sorry. Would you believe we have only had one other invitation since we arrived in the US and it is for that same time. But it really should be me inviting you to our home as I owe you big time. That is if it is acceptable for me to invite a boss.

Feeling a little abashed I eagerly replied: "That would be very nice. I am sure we can have you around another time."

"Would next Tuesday evening be suitable for you and your wife?"

"I hope so, but let me check first. We will need to acquire a baby sitter. I will try and confirm tomorrow."

We had completed all our work and had packed up. I expected Timea to leave, but she just sat there looking at me. I admit I returned the looks. As she was sitting only three meters from me I studied her carefully. I could look at her friendly welcoming face all day, but my eyes dropped and took in her lovely curves and proud breasts. I have no idea what she was thinking, but I eventually started feeling guilty so I stood and gave my farewells.

---------------------------

"Do you mind if I join you tomorrow at the gym, Cami? I have been having too many lunchtime meetings and feel just a little sluggish," James explained.

"Of course you can go to the gym with me," I unnecessarily confirmed. "Do you want me to drop you at work then?"

"Ah... no. I will need my own car for work meetings. That reminds me, I now have that new employee helping me on a project... oh, and she can't make it to our dinner on Saturday week. But she has invited us both to their place next Tuesday night instead. Can we get a babysitter at short notice?"

Greg15
Greg15
162 Followers
123456...9