Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she later walked down the stairs I appreciated her effort. She looked radiant in a new formal green dress. It was sleek and tight about her hips. There certainly was no panty line to be seen. The dress was cut just modestly enough to still draw the eyes to her shapely breasts. I realized that her neckless featuring a pendant drew my eyes downwards to her cleavage.

I meant it when I said: "You look stunning dear."

"Very sexy, Mrs Martin," Nancy complimented without prompting. "Is it a special night?"

"Just a dinner with friends, Nancy. We should be home by midnight."

"The time is not a problem Mrs Martin. You look as though you should enjoy yourself. I can sleep on the sofa if I need to."

I always thought Nancy was a generous girl, but I remembered I was a paying an hourly rate. Nancy had explained she was saving every dollar for her escape to college next year.

I had Timea's address in our car navigation system. It brought us to a semi-rural small acreage area. Timea had told me they were only on one acres, but the neighboring blocks were large so it was very private. She had warned me the house could not be seen from the road, so I was to turn down the driveway with the red cow letter box.

We parked in front of the garage and proceeded to the front door. Just before we reached it, the door opened and Timea welcomed us inside. At work Timea normally had her hair in a braid or bun, but tonight her wavy dark brown hair fell over her shoulders faming her gorgeous face.

Just then Timea's husband joined us. He immediately went to Camille and said: "Bienvenue. I can see Timea did not exaggerate when she said how beautiful you were." He then placed his hands on her shoulders and to her obvious delight, he kissed her quickly on both cheeks."

I was also marveling over how sexy Timea looked in her long blue dress that must have been sown onto her shapely body. My eyes also rapidly took in the long V-neck that displayed far more than I had seen at work.

Timea noticed my attention and seemed quite pleased with my scrutiny. Meanwhile Philippe was still focused on my wife as he said: "You look spectacular in that dress... is it Camille or Cami that you prefer?"

"It is Cami to my closest friends," Camille said with a blush.

Before Philippe could say more I interrupted and said: "Philippe is correct. In fact both Timea and Cami look spectacular. It makes it difficult to look elsewhere."

This seemed to delight Timea even more as she gave me a kiss on the cheek and lingered to whisper in my ear: "Thank you. You look very handsome also."

Finishing his extended examination of my wife, Philippe turned to me and said: You must be James; Timea's hero boss." Instinctively we shook hands.

"I am no hero and tonight I am no one's boss. I am pleased to be here as a friend."

"More than a friend, remember." Timea corrected with a suggestive smile. I could just detect Camille's raised eyebrows showing she wondered what was meant by 'more than a friend'.

I then raised the bag I had been carrying and revealed two bottles of wine. "I thought you might be interested in a Merlot and a Chardonnay that come from the Napa Valley in California. I won't pretend they are as good as French wines."

As Philippe received the bottles, he said: "Thank you. I have actually tasted some Californian wines and have been pleasantly impressed. Perhaps this is where I should offer you a drink."

Timea interrupted: "Before you take orders dear, we should sit down in the living room."

Once Camille and I sat on one of the sofas, Timea excused herself to check the meal. She was followed shortly by Philippe who went to get glasses and open the wine. Once Camille and I were briefly left alone she cheekily stated in a subdued voice: "I have often wondered what it means to be more than friends."

Fortunately I was saved from answering by the return of our hosts. They both sat on the sofa opposite. Then looking at me Philippe broke the silence with: "I understand that if don't act the arrogant Frenchman, you won't be an uptight American."

The unexpected statement just made me laugh and relax. I could see from Timea's eyes that she was shooting daggers at her husband.

Once I had stopped laughing, I said: "Feel free to tell us your real thoughts. I know we Americans tend to be so parochial that we think we are the center of the universe. Most American are not conscious that things can be done differently in other countries and are surprised that often it can be done better. I know we must sometimes look ridiculous to the rest of the world."

Philippe then tried to mitigate his bluntness by saying: "I just wanted to test you. You handled the shock well. Timea said you were charming, considerate and sincere. I will add that you are tactful as well."

Responding I offered: "Often we stereotype people. For example; the Germans are always regarded as serious and efficient. More often than not, this is quite unfair."

"Well I know why French are considered arrogant," Philippe conceded. "I have friends back in Paris who are still striving for the glory of France that is claimed to have existed under Napoleon. One of the purposes of my transfer to the US is to better understand how you are different."

Camille then asked: "Have you made any first conclusions?"

"Well Cami, I pretend to be diplomatic; however at work I think too many of the ouvriers... how would you say it... employees... yes? They are too serious. I respect that they strive for excellence, but they need to enjoy life more. They have the balance all wrong. The French work so they can have pleasure. Some of these Americans only get pleasure from their work.

"What about Hungarians; are they arrogant?" I asked Timea.

"Oh heavens no. We are the least arrogant people in Europe as we have been invaded by everyone at some time. We have had many national tragedies during the last four centuries. I think this is why today we tend to be impulsive and free-spirited."

We soon sat up for dinner. Timea served Hungarian goulash which was quite spicy and filled with tender chunks of beef, plus vegetables with slices of crisp French bread on the side. I was particularly happy when Philippe used his bread to wipe out the bowel of the tasty juice. We soon all followed his example.

During the main course our conversation was spasmodic as we enjoyed the food, except for Philippe who was fixating on Camille. He commenced by saying: "I know you must be a busy mère, but I did not hear what you do for employment."

"I am in marketing. I work for an advertising agency."

"Excellente! With your exquisite appearance and chic dress sense you must be perfect for that job. I understand that sex is the most important motivator used in advertising."

Camille face showed she was considering before replying: "I haven't heard it expressed quite that way before, but sex is one of Maslow's hierarchy of needs. I do believe that 37 percent of ads now contain some sexually arousing content whereas it was only 10 percent in 1983."

"Have you ever been asked to model before Cami?"

Camille laughed. "Thank you for the compliment, but I don't know that I would have the patience to be a model. I was on an advertising shoot for a day. They were trying to capture the perfect 15 seconds of a girl in a bikini. The activity went for eight hours and the weather became windy and cold, but the model still had to look fresh and happy. That is not for me."

"I think you are beautiful enough to demand you own terms. You could just do the ads for luxury cars."

It was obvious Camille enjoyed Philippe's praises, however she changed the subject by saying: "The goulash was absolutely superb Timea." Philippe and I heartily agreed and joined in with Camille's praises. "How long did it take to prepare and cook?"

"Almost three hours. I hope that no one noticed. I left half an hour early today to get it started." Timea looked at me guiltily.

"Well you can leave an hour earlier next time if this is the result." I confessed. "You certainly deserve a reward for you effort. Appropriately I have some happy news for you."

Timea looked at me in anticipation: "Please go on."

"I shouldn't be discussing work while we are enjoying dinner, but I hope that Philippe will let it slide when he hears what I have to say. I tried to tell you at work, but for some reason I couldn't find you."

"Stop teasing her James," Camille appealed.

"This afternoon, Bruce said we were both to attend a conference in Las Vegas on urban planning. The intent is that we fly out next Monday and return Friday. There are some presentations and displays on the Tuesday and Wednesday but the program is somewhat flexible while we are there.

"That sounds fantastic!" Timea exclaimed.

Focusing on Timea I added: "Bruce specifically said you were to attend. I think it is to educate you more about US ideas plus to be an incentive to keep you with the company."

Camille then put the real proposition. "James immediately phoned me so I have already secured time off work to also go. Perhaps Philippe could do the same. It would be so much more fun if he could be with you Timea."

Timea looked to her husband to gauge his opinion so I enquired: "I assume you have heard of Las Vegas before?"

He replied with a somewhat dismissive tone. "Yes, it is all gambling and strip clubs."

"Well I am sure there are some other things that could keep you interested. They do have a variety of world class shows, but you probably made a fair summary of the highlights," I conceded.

Then with a complete change of direction, he pronounced: "I have not been to a strip club in America. We have some really good clubs in Paris. Maybe I should make a comparison. Pondering a little longer he finally announced: "Yes I will go provided we go to a Las Vegas strip club."

Strangely we all cheered and agreed to the condition.

The rest of the night became hilarious with each of us recalling funny stories. Philippe was the master of dry and sarcastic humor which reminded me of Timea's statement about him being funny with people he liked.

Eventually the need to relieve a babysitter had us reluctantly give our farewells to our hosts. I noticed that Philippe had his arm about Camille's shoulder as he accompanied us to the front hall. Camille was just thanking him for a delightful evening when he wrapped her in his arms and said: "I have not enjoyed myself at dinner this much since we came to the US. He then kissed her on both cheeks and then for several seconds they kissed on the mouth. This did not appear to upset Camille.

It was then my turn. Timea came and hugged me. I could see her moisten her lips while she closed slowly on me as if waiting to see if I would object. I had no qualms as I met her lips. She kissed me firmly, pressing her lips openmouthed against mine. As we were mouth to mouth she pressed her soft body into me. When we broke I needed a deep breath to recover. I was definitely on a high.

Timea and Camille also kissed as I shook hands with Philippe before we left.

Once we were driving home, Camille revealed: "I think I now know what it means to be more than friends.

---------------------------

Timea was waiting for me in the ladies change room and greeted me when I arrived. "Hi Cami. Are you ready to do our Thursday workout routine?"

"I would rather first discuss a new plan with you if I may. Of course before I tell you about it, I must thank you for a marvelous dinner on Tuesday night. James told me he thanked you at work, but I just wanted to say again how much we enjoyed it."

"You are very welcome of course Cami. I was relieved it turned out to be so much fun. Philippe told me he liked you both."

I then felt particularly daring, so with a light frivolous tone I said: "It was mutual. In fact I would happily let him use me. He could pump me with his iron and I would be ecstatic."

Timea looked stunned and then her eyes and mouth opened wide as she remembered her previous faux pas. We then both burst into laughter. As she partially recovered she said: "You are naughty!"

"But we are sisters, so I thought it only fair to share my secrets."

"As a secret between sisters, let me tell you that Philippe continued to express his admiration of you after you had departed." I had not expected to hear that, but it was a huge boost to my confidence.

"That really brings me back to my plan. I have brought my IPad and I have some music. I would like your help in choreographing a new routine." I played the music through and then explained my plan.

By the end of our normal gym session, we had all the steps worked out. I realized I would need another session with Timea's guidance. "I won't be able to practice the steps tomorrow as the aerobic hall will have the normal class. I spoke to the manager who said the hall would be free on Saturday morning. Would you have time to coach me through the steps until I can perform them instinctively?"

"Of course I'll be here on Saturday," Timea insisted. "I am going to do it with you. We are aerobics partners remember."

"Really! That would be so much better. Now you are sure?"

"You won't be able to stop me."

"That reminds me; as we will all be going to Las Vegas together, can we put our Saturday night dinner on hold until we return? As we are away four nights, James and I should spend the time with our children."

"Of course. I understand your concerns. We want children, but not for at least another year as we would prefer to be well established here first. Of course, I am still on the pill."

I wasn't certain if she intended some message with that last piece of information, but just in case she had, I informed her that I was also on the pill.

---------------------------

Cami and I had no opportunity to really have an in depth talk for a couple of days. On the Tuesday night I had walked the babysitter home only to find my wife already asleep on my return. Wednesday night was a family dinner at Camille parents' place. This was fortuitous as we found they were only too keen to care for the children when we were away. They even offered to pick them up early on Monday morning. As a result, it wasn't until Thursday evening in bed before Camille and I were able to fully discuss our evening with Timea and Philippe.

I thought maybe I could tease Camille, so I suggested: "I think I detected that you quite enjoyed the familiarity of a certain Frenchmen."

"Yes, he was a little effusive with his praise, but he was nice."

"I gathered you liked him particularly when he kissed you."

"Look who is talking. I noticed that you were particularly friendly with Timea. I suspect that you two would be quite happy to be in bed together."

"Wouldn't you like the same with Philippe?"

"Oh yes; the more I think about it the more excited I become with the possibilities."

"So would you be happy if we swapped?"

"Let's be totally honest James. I think we would both like it. We just need to set some boundaries as I have no intention of losing you."

"Well that would never happen, but we need to do this together and tell each other everything," I suggested.

"I agree, plus we will immediately stop at any time should one of us want it. I would never do anything if it upset you."

"They are great rules, but it also needs to be discreet. I couldn't create a problem at work. If I suggested having sex with Timea and she said no, it would be a problem to continue working with her. I can't take any unreasonable risks so I can't see how this could ever occur."

"Just relax and let me think about it. You will know when the time is right. By the way; Timea is on the pill."

I considered asking Camille how she had gained this information, but I decided it was best not to enquire. I must admit I was still thinking of Timea as I made love to my wife.

On Saturday, Camille disappeared for the day to do some shopping leaving me to play with the children. On Sunday she organized a picnic for the family. I guess she wanted us to have this fun time together before we were absent for four days.

I was excited when Monday arrived. It was when we were finally seated on the plane for Las Vegas that I really started relaxing. I had Camille next to me and directly in front was Timea and Philippe. We landed at 1 pm so we had plenty of time to settle in and explore the casino before dinner.

After we all admired the casino together, the girls insisted that we go upstairs to change for dinner. I was showered and dressed quickly. Camille however took her time and appeared in a new dress looking gorgeous and serene. Obviously time had not been wasted with her Saturday shopping expedition.

The dress was mid-length with puffed short sleeves. The material was navy blue with a fine white leaf pattern on it. She looked comfortable and after I gave her a kiss I said how great she looked.

We met up with Timea and Philippe in the lobby at the appointed time. Timea looked stylish in an allover floral rose print on a white mid-length dress. It was square necked and also with short sleeves. As the dresses were so similar in style, I suspected the girls had been sharing notes.

After Philippe and I both complemented their appearance we made our way to the restaurant.

Camille and I sat side by side so I was able to spend a lot of time watching Timea. She quickly noticed and for the rest of dinner we shared quite a bit of eye contact. I was only hoping that she understood my lustful thoughts and was returning the same.

After dessert and over coffee our casual conversation turned to plans for the remainder of the week.

Everything seemed to hinge on my work commitments, so I explained: "Timea and I will be tied up listening to presentations in the morning and I have a couple of meetings in the afternoon." Looking at Timea I said: "You will be free in the afternoon, however I suggest we visit the displays on Wednesday. The remainder of the time is free."

"Philippe and I can walk along the strip to see some of the Casinos and shops in the morning," Camille proposed. "We can then meet up with Timea for lunch. We also need to plan our evenings and decide which shows we wish to see."

"Don't forget the strip club," Philippe insisted.

Camille then insisted: "Why don't you leave that for me to organize through the Concierge. He will be able to make recommendations on the best clubs that Timea and I will feel comfortable attending."

We soon nutted out the details and decided that we should get a good night's sleep in preparation for the following evening's entertainment. Later in the corridor outside our room we said goodnight with our farewell ritual.

I still wasn't certain if this was a French custom as Timea and I embraced and kissed with open mouths. As I touched her tongue with mine, a thrill went down my spine. This was only enhanced as she eagerly responded. Whatever the custom, our kiss extended past any socially acceptable period. As we broke, Timea gave me the sauciest possible smile.

I took a deep breath and turned to see my wife who was waiting to open the bedroom door. She smiled at me and then shared a knowing look with Timea. My only concern was I couldn't decipher this secret women's communication.

That night I was grateful that nothing was said. Our sex was hot and fast as I think we both had become excited and needed some mutual relief.

Tuesday at the convention was busy. Although Timea was by my side for the morning, I was able to push my lustful thoughts aside. She left at midday, however it was almost 6 pm before I returned to my hotel room. I had only a few moments to relax before I needed to get ready for dinner. Camille insisted that I should shave in preparation for a long night.

Camille and I alternated in the bathroom and then I waited for her to appear. When she finally revealed herself I was immediately struck with the feelings of shock, then pride and finally lust.

1...34567...9