Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Leave it to me. I will try and get Nancy again or she has a sister who is two years younger who has started babysitting. I would feel comfortable with either girl as her mother is always available only five houses away if they need help."

"I will see you in bed then." James informed me with an exaggerated wink.

"I will be there soon. I just want to prepare the children's clothes for school tomorrow."

Once ready, I slipped into bed and snuggled close to James. I was keen to have a discussion with him before we started our sex play. I wondered what he would say if I declared that I was bi curious. I just didn't quite know how to start. Then I had an idea. It would be less embarrassing if I could make him think it was his idea.

James immediately had an arm about my shoulder while his other hand roamed freely. I placed my head on his shoulder and said: "You cheated me last night as you didn't describe what happens when you have a threesome with two women. How about some details?"

He appeared to tense a little so I knew it was one of his delaying tactics when he asked in return: "What sort of details do you mean?"

"Well how do you keep two women entertained at once? What positions do you adopt?"

"Well I would like them both to kiss all over my body and then they could pass my cock between them for their intense pleasuring. I would of course want to return my appreciation by giving them both oral sex in turn... then..."

"But what does the second woman do when you are sucking the first one's pussy?"

"I suppose she could be kissing the other woman and playing with her breasts."

"Then what?"

"Well one of them could ride my cock in the cowgirl position while the other sits on my face. Then they could swap."

"What next?"

"Well... keeping them both involved, the women could 69 each other. I would then take the top one in the doggy position."

"And you want me to be one of the women?"

"Of course!"

"So what you are saying is you want me to be bisexual."

James had a long pause before he slowly said: "I wouldn't want you to do anything you were uncomfortable with."

OK... that is fair. Let me think about it. I have never had any experience with another woman. At college a few of my girlfriends experimented and said it was fun. They said they weren't lesbians. I am certainly not a lesbian as I like your cock too much, but maybe... I'll think about it.

Tonight the discussion had the desired effect as I could feel his erection poking into my stomach.

In the morning, Timea and I met in the ladies change room. We grabbed our towels and joined the floor aerobics class which was held each Friday. This was in a separate room in the gym. These session were always good fun as I enjoyed the strident beat of the music. Today's session went longer for some reason, so I was feeling quite tired by the end.

We grabbed our towels and sauntered back to the main room. We normally did a series of exercises with hand weights, but Timea just sat on one of the work benches. I was somewhat relieved to see she could also get tired. I was just wiping the sweat from my face and noticed she was scanning the room.

Timea then asked: "Do you ever check out the guys?"

I was still standing so I peered down at her and said: "I sometimes look, but too often the attractive guys are just busy admiring their own bodies in the mirrors. Many of them seem to have more brawn than brain."

"I know exactly what you mean. But today there is a guy I dream about. I would happily let him use me. He could pump his iron into me right now on the weight bench and I would be ecstatic."

I laughed at Timea's brazen comment and asked: "Where is he?"

"Don't turn around. I will tell you when he is looking away." The situation reminded me of being a frivolous school girl, but I was interested in what would get Timea all hot and bothered. Just then she continued: "He is the guy in the green t-shirt squatting with the weights. Look now!"

I casually turned about and scanned the room. There he was! I smothered my mouth with my towel to suppress my shock and amusement. I didn't know what to say. The man was James. Of course he did look good with his wet cotton t-shirt stuck against his chest clearly defining his muscles.

I decided to sit down next to Timea so that we would not be so obvious. The last thing I wanted was to see her embarrassed. I was hoping James would not notice us and just leave when he finished his workout. I then quickly suggested: "Perhaps we should have a shower."

Timea just ignored me and continued ogling. Then my worst fears began. James was walking towards us.

James stopped right in front of us and cheerfully said: "Hello ladies." Timea seem to glow as she returned with: "Hi James. Did you enjoy your work out?" I just acted nonchalant hoping this encounter would end. Then it occurred to me; how did she know his name?

"Yes... I normally run and only come here occasionally." James then looked at me as he said: "There is normally enough gardening at home to keep me fit."

Timea caught his look at me so felt compelled to say: "This is my friend, Cami."

James just lightly smirked. I could tell he wasn't going to say anything, so with some despondency I turned to Timea and said: "Actually, James is my husband."

I could see tension appear on her face, so I acted as if nothing was wrong and told James that Timea was my fitness partner; the one we have invited to dinner."

Returning my focus, James then explained: "Timea and I work together." Suddenly it all seemed to make sense.

Everyone remained quiet. Obviously James could feel some discomfort so I was very grateful when he said: "I am looking forward to us all getting together on Tuesday, however I need to get home to change for work."

My husband is never insincere so it was obvious to me that he was putting on an act to appear normal when he said: "I look forward to seeing you at work Timea." Then to me it was: "Bye love."

Timea did not move or say a thing. Despair was written over her face. I gently suggested we go and have a shower so she meekly followed.

In the change room I sat down and Timea stood before me. Her emotions were clear as she said: "Oh Cami, please forgive me. I said a terrible thing. I am so sorry."

I stood up and wrapped my arms about her and tried to comfort her. "Oh dear. Don't feel bad. I am not upset." I patted and rubbed her back like I had often done to the children. "You know... you have actually made me feel proud that you consider my husband to be so sexy. It makes me feel even closer to you that we can share our thoughts like this."

I could feel her shoulders relax a little as our bodies conformed to one another. I knew Timea was still calming her feelings, but I was being distracted by her softness and the warmth she was radiating.

"You must think I am a shameless hussy. I don't think I have ever said such a thing to another person before. My thoughts just escaped as you have been like a sister."

"Please don't change from being open with me. After all, sisters can have minor upsets but they always remain open and loving." With that I kissed her on the cheek.

"I couldn't continue working for James if he knew how I felt... I mean said."

"You need never worry about being embarrassed," I reassured her.

Then just like my children she asked: "Am I forgiven?"

"There is nothing to forgive; and I still love you." These were words I had often used as a mother. They must have worked as Timea pulled back her head and gave me a quick kiss on the lips.

It was so sudden that I wasn't really prepared, but when a moment later she closed for a second time, my lips had pouted and we shared the nicest soft kiss for about five seconds. My first real kiss with another woman other than family.

We released our arms and pulled back to look at each other. The awkwardness was brief and quickly dispelled as we shared a giggle. Then with a sense of purpose, we had our showers, dressed and went for coffee.

We didn't talk again about Timea's embarrassment; however she filled me in on her work and how she was now assisting James with a project. I took it all in, but at the same time I pondered about what I would say to James tonight.

---------------------------

My day at work had mainly been devoted to my ongoing projects. I only spoke to Timea once when she told me she had acquired all the planning conditions from Council. We didn't have time to chat socially so the encounter appeared very businesslike.

Things were different when I returned home. Camille gave me a knowing smile when she kissed me. She continued the dinner preparation, but the smile never disappeared. I was strangely conscious that she was going to give me a grilling as a result of my confessed attraction to a particular new employee. It remained a little disconcerting for the rest of the night.

Once in bed, I knew Camille would enjoy her moment making me feel uncomfortable.

It didn't take her long to get down to the brass tacks. "Just to clarify the situation; so Timea, my new friend, is actually the new employee you are now mentoring and would like to fuck?"

Hesitantly I tried to qualify my answer by starting with: "Remember it was just a fantasy. I haven't done anything. I was just being open with you."

She deliberately waited before conceding: "I know dear. I was just playing with you."

I felt some relief and then added: "Besides you know that I wouldn't compromise my employment and reputation with a work colleague."

"Plus you are far too shy." Then with an exaggerated sarcastic voice, she added: "At least I feel complimented in that she is a similar body type to Jessica Biel and myself. I am sure that Jessica will also be pleased."

Her joking made me relax; at least until her next question.

Her face was resting on my chest and I could feel her smile broaden as she asked: "So you would like a threesome with Timea and myself?"

I am sure she could suddenly feel my heart race caused by a mixture of excitement and my fear. I considered my options and the best way to answer, even though I knew she was still stirring. If I was to sound credible I had to remain consistent so in a blasé manner, I said: "Of course."

"Well you would have to let me pleasure her as well."

I could see this was building up to be a good fantasy. As encouragement I suggested: "You will have to enthusiastically kiss her, suck and play with her breasts and go down on her. You could lie between her thighs; perhaps take it turns to make each other cum.

"Or try out the 69 position," Camille added to complete my thoughts.

Through this all, our touching had now progressed to mutual gentle masturbation. I could feel that Camille had wet her hand from her own pussy as she stroked my cock. My own hand also confirmed she was flowing freely in anticipation.

"Would you like my unreserved permission to have a threesome with us both?" Camille teased.

Dreamily I responded: "I would be a fool if I denied the desire."

"Well maybe I will give you permission."

Camille used the 'Maybe' again. Obviously my deep naughty desires took hold of me as I unexpectedly wanted to have clarification. "I could never ask Timea and it is unlikely that she would agree to have sex with me. She is married; she probably doesn't think of me in that way; and who knows if she is bisexual."

Our touching was becoming more intense. I was running two fingers inside Camille's vagina, and curling the tip of my fingers against the top surface as I withdrew.

Camille then sat up on her elbow forcing me to temporarily stop my manipulation. She looked into my eyes and in a serious tone said: "James you know that I always want us to be honest and totally open."

Not knowing where this was going, I cautiously answered: "Yes... of course."

"As a result, I want your solemn promise not to reveal what I am about to say to anyone."

"I promise."

"Plus you must promise not to embarrass Timea with what I tell you."

"I was now getting more interested: "I promise."

"Well before you said hello to Timea in the gym this morning, she had just told me there was a guy that she would... how did she say it... the exact words don't matter, but she said she dreamed of being fucked by the guy in the green t-shirt." I waited for clarification and to my pleasant surprise, she added: "That guy was you. Of course she did not know you were my husband so she was totally distraught and embarrassed when you left."

My mind just raced with a thousand wild possibilities but I tried not to show any reaction. I knew I would have to analyze this information carefully.

Camille continued: "I committed to her that she would never be embarrassed. I didn't promise not to tell you; however she may have interpreted my commitment that way. Now you won't say or do anything to compromise my... our friendship will you?"

"Of course not," I confirmed.

"I just thought you should know there is a remote possibility of your fantasy coming true."

It then occurred to me that Camille had more than just a desire to please me. "You obviously like Timea also?"

"Yes. We are calling each other sisters in fact. She is very nice and we have become quite close."

"But if the opportunity presented itself, you would be happy to play sexually with her?"

"Only if it wouldn't hurt our friendship. That is my friendship with Timea and of course our marriage."

I thought about all of Camille's answers. I hated her 'Maybe' answers so I boldly pushed further. "Then it appears that we would both like to have sex with Timea, if there were no adverse consequences?"

Camille was deep in thought as she looked at me. Then she quietly confirmed: "Yes."

"If the unlikely circumstance occurred do we give each other permission to have sex with Timea, either individually or together?"

I could see Camille take a deep breath and then gulp before answering: "Yes."

I pulled her into me and gave her a long sloppy kiss. When we broke for air, the exhilaration made me say with purpose: "I love you Cami. Heck I doubt it will ever happen, but I feel more close to you now than any other time in our marriage. Sharing our most intimate thoughts has made us vulnerable, but I am sure it has also made our love and marriage stronger.

I rolled her over and was quickly between her legs. I didn't even need to probe slowly as my cock was immediately engulfed by my wife' pulsing vagina. It was another rapid, wet, frantic ride until we both climaxed. I remained buried inside her for as long as I could and as I finally slipped beside her, I knew I wanted to continue holding her all night.

When the weekend came, I did plenty of gardening. One of the unexpected benefits of doing routine jobs like weeding and mowing is that the mind is free to roam anywhere. I can tell you my thoughts often drifted to Timea and how she was dressed at the gym in her tight sports bra and booty shorts. She looked super cute and really trim.

I also wondered whether Cami really meant what she said; and the likelihood that this fantasy could ever be realized. I am proud that I am an excellent planner; however I could not devise any plan with any chance for my fantasy to occur without unacceptable risk.

When I went to work on Monday, I told myself a hundred times that I was to act normally with Timea. That is easier said than done, particularly as we were to meet after lunch. When she came to my office, I asked her to pull the chair up closer to my desk as she was carrying many papers for our perusal.

I now realized that she had been a little stilted on Friday and that in spite of Camille's assurances, she may be cautious today. I thought the best reassurance for her would be to get straight into the project without delay.

"I have read the scope document that you have drafted. I thought it was very good and you included a couple of implied requirements that I had forgotten about. I have made one slight amendment, so could I ask you to put it together as a memo for Bruce Graham. You can sign it as the author, but just include on the bottom after your signature, 'cleared by James Martin'. You will find that is the common procedure that Bruce likes, otherwise he will send it back for my comment."

Timea looked quite surprised and indicated: "That is different to what Simon has said. He wants everything written for his signature."

"I shouldn't be criticizing another colleague, but as I am mentoring you, I need to be open. You will understand that these comments should stay between us." After a pause for me to carefully craft what I wanted to say, I just blurted out what I really thought. "Quite frankly, Simon is a lazy show pony. He always tries to claim the credit for other people's work."

This brought a chuckle to Timea which also made her relax. I was pleased to see her usual smiling face.

I continued: "I want Bruce to see the quality of your work. The more he appreciates your value, the quicker he will promote you."

That adoring spark had returned to her face when she said: "Thank you James. That is very generous of you."

"There is no need to thank me as I am being quite selfish. This project needs a full-time architect. The sooner I can display your value, the quicker I can have you released from working for Simon."

My words obviously had a positive effect as Timea was enthusiastic and even pulled her chair closer to me so we could view the same documents. Once we completed our project business, I considered it safe to gently advance our personal relationship.

I commenced with: "Cami and I are looking forward to dinner with you tomorrow night. I will need your address and I don't recall your husband's name."

"My husband is Philippe. Just make sure you pronounce it: 'Phil ih pai'. He gets annoyed at some work associate who continually call him Philip. He has a science background and works for a French pharmaceutical company that operates internationally. They specialize in rare diseases. He is very secure in his job as his uncle is a senior executive. That might explain how he was selected to be posted to the US."

"Is he enjoying living here?"

"Yes, I think so. He likes his work, but it is hard when you have not had time to make friends. I know he is looking forward to tomorrow night as well."

"Does he have any particular interests?"

"One of his strengths is that he is interested in everything and likes to learn." Timea was about to say more, but then paused. "I want us all to be good friends, but... remember he is a Frenchman with typical French opinions. Please be tolerant. He never intends to be rude, but he can be frank and likes debating different opinions."

"Don't worry; I enjoy hearing different perspectives on all subjects."

"He can sometimes appear very formal, but if he likes you he can be very funny and ironic. He has been surprised with how uptight Americans can be on some subjects."

I smiled as I guessed what she was referring about. Politely, I enquired: "Do you mean romance."

"Yes... sex actually. We were at a work function and he casually spoke about his brother's mistress. He never finished his story as there was so much tutting by both women and men in the group."

"Well I am happy to make a deal. I won't be an uptight American if he is not an arrogant Frenchman." As I hoped, Timea laughed at my suggestion.

On Tuesday night I made sure I was home early. Camille was just serving the children dinner when Nancy, the babysitter, arrived. She had been to our house several times, but I made sure I went through all the arrangements we liked. I said that once the children were in bed, she was welcome to watch TV or use my office to study. We then left the children in her care as we went upstairs to change.

I took my time to shave and shower and then dress in an open neck shirt and jacket; however I was still ready half an hour before we were due to leave. I always found it was better to be clear of the bathroom before Camille worked on her make up. She always meticulously applied make up so it could not be seen.

123456...9