Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was attired in a burgundy colored satin warp around dress ruched below the waist. With a V neck and spaghetti shoulder straps, much of her back, shoulders and cleavage were exposed. Of course no bra could be worn with this dress and this was only accentuated by the wobble of her breasts as she twirled to give me a thorough perusal.

I was just telling her how fantastic she looked when there was a knock on the adjoining room door. I opened it and was struck a second time. Before me stood the equally sexy Timea in a revealing open back crisscross lace up silver dress. There was really only just enough dress at the front to prevent me from seeing her side boob. Both girls were really focusing my eyes on their symmetrical firm breasts. They also carried small clutch bags for just their essentials.

Philippe had booked a different restaurant tonight. We sat in the same configuration so I continued to admire the smoothness of Timea skin on her exposed shoulders and chest.

The drink waiter immediately appeared and I was surprised when both Camille and Timea ordered kamikaze shooters. I did not recall Camille ever ordering it before, but I did remember her mentioning the drink in one of her fantasies. I ordered a bourbon and Coke while Philippe had a brandy.

Philippe then confessed that he had already had a few drinks while waiting for the girls this afternoon. "I found this cozy little bar that had some musicians and a singer. There were only a few other people present, but the woman had an excellent voice. After I heard a couple of songs I left them a tip so when they had a break she came to my table to talk. She asked if I had any requests. There were two sentimental French songs that she knew, so I ordered another drink to listen."

I noticed Philippe took a few gulps before he continued his story. "I had expected that she would sing in English and gâcher la chanson... but she sang perfectly in French." As Philippe became teary, Camille reach out and held his hand. "I was somewhat teary in the bar as well," he confessed. "The singer later told me she had lived in Paris for four years."

Timea then asked: "What did she sing?"

"It was 'La Vie en Rose' followed by 'Non, je ne regrette rien'. She would have made Édith Piaf proud."

"They make me tear up as well and I am not French," Timea declared. The food waiter interrupted us at this point which allowed Philippe to be distracted and recover his normal light hearted banter.

"We French can be emotional you see. We just need to teach the Americans not to be so prudish, Phillip cheekily asserted as he looked at Camille and myself.

"What can I do Philippe, to prove to you that I am not a prude?" Camille challenged back.

With a lecherous grin, Philippe leaned toward Camille and in almost a whisper said: "I will let you know in private." He was then rewarded with only a half-hearted slap on his shoulder from Timea as we all laughed.

I then caught my wife's gaze at me and then her look at her empty glass. Timea's glass was also empty. I realized I needed to order another round. "Cami and Timea, would you like the same drink again?" Everyone concurred so I indicated to the waiter: "Same again please."

It was a little surprising when later Camille ordered a third kamikaze shooters for herself and Timea. She explained that we still would have to wait until 10 pm to be picked up by the courtesy car that had been ordered for the strip club. "Besides there is no alcohol at the club. Just a variety of juices." Philippe also had another brandy, but I stayed with my second drink as I wanted to be alert tomorrow.

After we had all finished, I paid the check for the dinner and arranged for a quantity of cash in a variety of denominations. We then waited for the car.

Camille explained that she had already paid for a package that included entry and a limited number of sodas. We just needed to pay for tips for dancers as she had the rest organized.

Right on time a limo turned up for us. There were already other people inside so we had to snuggle in a little to get a seat. Fortunately Timea was squeezed between Camille and myself. To make more space I put my arms around her shoulder. Her warmth and softness permeated my body and my mind. Her leaning towards me just accentuated my excitement.

At the entrance to the club, Camille did the talking. The Duty Manager quickly processed us as we had a VIP package. Camille then led the way to where there was a padded bench two rows back from the main stage.

It was a good thing that Camille was giving the directions as Philippe was focused on the girls while I tried to take in all the action at once. We sat in a row from left to right; Philippe, Timea, Cami and myself. I wondered if Camille had us guys on the outside to facilitate interaction with the dancers or perhaps for their protection.

On the main stage a buxom blonde must have been in the early phase of her routine as she was dressed in a complete set of lingerie that we could just distinguish below her cape. She bumped seductively in time with the slow music, titillating and amazing us with her progressive reveal. Her dance was quite seductive although her body could not compare with the two lovely ladies by my side.

As the dancer changed I considered whether Timea and Philippe would want to swap spouses. They were both prepared to flirt, but there is a big difference between flirting and swapping. I was just uncertain how we could propose the concept without taking a risk. It was like jumping off a cliff. Once it was suggested there was no going back if they were not interested.

Philippe was definitely studying the dancers, but whenever I looked at him I found Timea smiling back at me.

The next two dancers were slim and flexible and they showed some skill on the two poles located on the stage. They stayed for the second song where they then stripped slowly, particularly close to the edge of the stage where there were eager men offering tips.

I watched some of the girls wander about the room with bills of money folded into the waist bands of their thongs. Most of the girls were tantalizing and sensuous, however there was little touching. The only interaction we had with girls was when our drinks were provided.

After a few more songs and dancers, Camille and Timea excused themselves to go to the ladies room. I reckoned they would be safe in a place with so much security. I closed up on the bench nearer Philippe.

It was then that I was approached by a dancer asking if I wanted a lap dance. Strangely I was uncertain. If Camille had been here I would have been guided by her, so I gave the girl a dollar and said perhaps later. As she walked away, I realized that she probably would not have been the girl I would have selected.

It was then that an announcement was made. There was to be an amateur contest. The first contestant looked quite young and short. While she was full of energy, she showed little grace. Eventually she bared her breasts, but retained her thong. At the encouragement of the announcer she received a polite clap from the audience.

The music for the next dancer was much slower and this girl was full of arousal and teasing allure. The only problem was her body was not attractive to me. I started to lose interest with the third dancer as I scanned all the girls on the floor, trying to decide which one I found most appealing.

I was only distracted by the announcer booming out loudly. He was introducing the next act that he described as the delightful dancing duo, of Crystal and Raven. As the music started the spotlights gradually illuminated two statuesque women standing at the left and right rear entrances of the stage; one blonde, one brunette.

They were both dressed in cherry red bikini style lingerie covered by a long sleeved transparent blouse with buttons down the front. Don't be misled, the blouse was not an item of clothing for modesty as its sheerness concealed nothing of their bodies. The contrasting effect of red against their pale skin was completed by their red high heel sandals that had crossover straps running midway up their calves. Overall they were striking.

This music had a solid bass and I recognized it was Snoop Dogg doing the rap introduction. With absolute conviction the two girls strode forward as if they owned the place. Their eyes were focused straight ahead and then it dawned on me. It was Cami and Timea. I was stunned. I had not expected this and had been deceived by the tousled look of their hair.

The girls stomped forward and back and then repeated their movement with arms rhythmically swaying out as they went left and right. Their arms, then hands, flicked like whips ends with the music to emphasize an attitude of dominance. There was sharp hip and shoulder movement combined with head movement to swing their hair.

It was also clear that their bottoms were just barely there thongs secured with side ties. The red lingerie was lacey and scalloped around the edges. That is where there was sufficient material to have edges.

As the words 'loosen up my buttons babe' were sung I recognized the music as 'Buttons' by the Pussycat Dolls. Their cherry red lipstick emphasized that they were singing or at least lip syncing with the music. This just drew attention to their sassy demeanor. In line with the words of the chorus they then started undoing the buttons on their blouses.

It was obvious this had been choreographed and rehearsed.

While they constantly moved, they opened their blouse and seductively exposed each shoulder in turn. With the words 'help take this off' their blouses were thrown in different directions.

With the second chorus 'loosen up my buttons babe' they resumed their striding. They then each held a pole and went through a series of squatting moves followed by leg raising towards the audience. This raised quite a few cheers.

As the words; 'Take a chance to recognize that this could be yours' were sung they pushed out their chests and then cupped their breasts almost as an invitation. Their hands went behind their backs and they flamboyantly revealed their breasts flinging their bras aside.

Now I was really focused. As they stomped and swayed again to the chorus, their breasts swung with their movements sending some of the audience wild. Their movements were fast yet appeared effortless with smooth transitions. They were sensual and stylish and remained synchronized.

They then made love to their own bodies by rubbing their hands down their sides and up between their legs, over their stomachs and breasts. If they weren't excited they at least gave a hard on to all the red blooded males watching.

During Snoop Dogg's rap interlude, they both mounted a brass pole and did some simple spins and then held themselves upside down. They slowly descended to the floor and then stood up in time for a rapid shimmy as the music cadence changed.

With the beginning of the fourth chorus they ripped the ties on both side of their thongs and strode forward completely nude.

As they reached the front of the stage they lay on their side and went through a series of rolls and then leg raises. They then swung their legs towards the audience and spread their legs open and closed in time with the music several times. This resulted in a flurry of dollar bills onto the stage.

They stood up and as the music faded away gradually, they strode to the back of the stage with their rounded bottoms swaying enticingly.

There was a huge response from the crowd and even the announcer was drowned out. As the spot light faded, the girls then doubled back. Smiling at the guys drooling by the edge of the stage, they collected and accepted even more money. I expected that several of the guys were also propositioning them.

During their performance my thoughts had been split between how sexy they both looked and the finesse of their movements. I did however note that Timea had a smooth pubic mound and that her nipples were cherry sized like Camille's but just a shade darker.

I think I was still a little stunned when Philippe asked me over the dying applause: "Did you know about this?"

I suddenly remembered that I had given Camille my blessing to do a striptease, although as it was a fantasy, I had immediately dismissed it as something that would never happen. Anyway I didn't know about this so I shook my head and clarified: "I had no idea. What about you?"

"No idea." Philippe response also showed his shock.

I wondered if he was upset, so I tentatively said: "They were really good though, weren't they?"

"They were absolutely fantastique! I think everyone here would like to make love to them."

We just nodded at each other for mutual confirmation. I wondered if Philippe also meant he would like to make love to Camille. I just wasn't prepared to take the risk to seek his confirmation.

There was a break in the entertainment which made me more anxious. I was impatient to congratulate the girls and to see where this was all leading. The silence was then broken by the announcer rousing the audience to cheer for the winners of the amateur contest. He then declared: "The winners of the $300 prize are Crystal and Raven."

Philippe gave a sharp whistle and then we both joined the cheering. They came out onto the stage waving to acknowledge the crowd. They were once again wearing their red bras and thongs and of course their strappy sandals.

A few moments later they appeared from around the side corridor near the entrance. A couple of the clubs dancers greeted them. They all had smiles and hugs were shared.

A couple of the male patrons were trying to catch their attention, but the girls continued towards us waiting on the bench. They were both carrying tote bags that I hadn't seen before.

I stood up to give Camille a hug for congratulations, but she surprised me by abruptly pushing me back down. She then sat on my lap and in a serious tone matched now by a serious face, she stated: "My name is Crystal. Would you like me to give you a dance?"

Without hesitation I enthusiastically said: "Yes please!"

Abruptly she demanded: "That will be twenty dollars... and do not touch the dancer until she says you may."

Playing along with her act, I pulled out my wallet and offered a $20 bill. She just looked down at her waist to indicate I was permitted to slip it inside her thong waist band.

Camille then stood and spread my knees so she could stand between my legs, but facing away. She started swaying rhythmically. I looked over at Timea and noticed that Philippe was getting the same service. The girls seemed to be following each other's actions although they were not synchronized like their stage dance.

Camille placed her hands on my knees and lowered her butt cheeks so that they just grazed my lap. I had been quite tumescent since we had arrived at the club; however I soon was hardening up inside my briefs. It was very pleasant feeling her soft butt checks as she rubbed up my thighs and then pressed my erection.

I was studying her hips and back and could see her muscles tense as she arched. I had forgotten how alluring her body was from this perspective.

I was just wondering what she might do next. When she stopped and stood up saying: "Thank you sir. Would you like another dance?"

"Is that all?" I sounded surprised even though I knew Camille liked to tease. "Can't we have something more intimate?"

"We could get the VIP room if you want more. That will be only $250."

I hesitated as I thought that was a lot of money to have my wife give me something I could get anytime. I guess she detected my hesitancy as she leant forward close to my ear and whispered: "It is already paid for as part of the package, silly."

Well that made it all straight forward. I smiled and stood up as Camille, with her tote bag, led me by the hand away from the stage and down a corridor. Timea had Philippe in hand behind us. We arrived at a small room with a long studded leather looking couch and a couple of chairs. Timea directed us to sit on the couch as Camille closed the curtain that served as an inadequate door.

"Do you boys want extras from Raven and myself? Camille asked in her character of Crystal.

I nodded while Philippe enthusiastically said: I would like them all?"

"Well it is an extra $50 for us to go topless and $100 to be naked." Timea specified.

I nodded and pulled out five $20 bills. Philippe quickly conformed. Camille said: "Remove you belts as they can be sharp."

I pulled off my shoes and had my trousers down before they could react. Camille gave a sigh of resignation which she shared with Timea. As they shrugged their shoulders even Philippe knew it was safe to followed suit.

I watched both girls as they removed their strappy sandals. They then put on a bit of a show to remove their bras and pulled the strings on their thongs. My focus then turned to Camille as she backed in between my thighs and resumed her previous rubbing of her butt into my lap. Her movements were sensual and conformed to the piped music.

As my penis had grown so hard I reached down between our bodies and folded it up so it lay just below my navel, barely concealed by my briefs.

Camille turned around and spread her legs by placing one foot on the couch to my side. She then leaned forward so that her soft breasts rubbed over my chest and then my face. I was conscience that her heated body was enhancing the dispersal of her aroma. Her normally subtle fresh orange and rose perfume had me wanting to just surrender to my love.

The trail of her breasts then came enticing close to my face. Tempted, I tried to capture a nipple in my mouth only to receive a slap for my troubles. As she leaned back I now had the opportunity I had wanted. I pulled at all my shirt buttons and release my arms from the restrictive garment.

"You naughty boy," was hardly a reprimand when Camille said it with such a lascivious tone. She now lowered her leg to the floor and astride me positioned her pussy right on top of my covered penis. Slowly she slid her labia lips either side or my covered manhood. The thrill of feeling the heat and wetness through my cotton briefs sent waves of pleasure through my body resulting in me sighing loudly with contentment. I could tell from the concentration of Camille face she was also having a memorable experience.

As I closed my eyes and rested my head back against the padding waiting for more, Camille stood up. When I looked up again I was delightfully surprised to find the girls were swapping clients.

This was what I had dreamed about. Timea squatted with her feet either side of me on the couch. I could see her moist extended labia lips and hoped she might resume where Camille had left off, but she raised herself so she was looking down at me. She leant down and flicked her hair over my face. I could feel her hot breath and the scent of jasmine envelop me.

I wondered if the girls were testing our self-control. Would they be ready with a quick response if we strayed; or were they tempting us to go all the way. I decided to check by relatively innocently placing my hands of Timea's hips. She smiled and then pressed her body flat against me so I could detect the soft prominent cushions that were her lovely breasts.

As Timea slid down my body, my hands caressed her from her soft butt checks up her back to her shoulders. She then returned so her hair tumbled over my face before doing it all again.

The next time her breasts teased too close to my mouth. I held her chest below her arms and captured a nipple inside my mouth. She didn't pull away so I softly sucked her breast with my tongue tweaking her already aroused nipple. Her groan confirmed her acceptance of my action. When I eventually stopped she just moved enough to offer her other breast. Her body relaxed onto me as her quiet moans resonated against me.

1...456789