Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers

It had been a hot and sticky day so I said: "It might be nice to freshen up with a shower."

"Yes, I was going to suggest that myself. You will join me, of course?" Timea could read my answer from my eyes.

I was undressed quickly and had the shower running by the time she was ready. She stepped in and joined me. I allowed her to get under the shower head to wet herself, before I cuddled her from behind. My cock was already erect so I folded it up and pressed my groin against her sculptured ass. I wrapped my hands around her body and pulled her firmly against me. I just savored the wet skin on skin sensation as the shower peppered us gently.

Filling my hand with shower gel, I rubbed my hands over her breasts, across her abdomen and then between her thighs. She then turned around, repositioned my cock before applying her body to spread the soap onto me. Again I filled my hands with gel so that I could massage her back and between the cheeks of her delectable ass.

We kissed firmly with warm water cascading over our slippery bodies. Every now and then it was necessary to break for air, however the difficulty in breathing just made our passion more desperate.

I wanted to do more for this enchantress. Almost in worship, I dropped to my knees so that I could lick her pretty pussy as she spread her thighs. Water trickled down her body making it difficult to really taste her. I tried to tease, however my knees soon became sore and my neck stiffened.

When I stood again, Timea squatted down and took most of my cock into her mouth. This was pleasurable, particularly when she rolled her tongue around the head of my shaft. I quickly pulled her up to join me as I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.

Wondering if I could enter her, I lifted her left leg and locked her knee against my hip. Probing forward I used my hand to position myself at her vagina entrance, before slowly sliding inside. As she was on one leg, Timea now held me tightly so I spread my feet a little more for stability.

It was a little awkward, but the sensuality of being wet and so close was exhilarating. As I withdrew part way, I bent my knees; then I was able to thrust back upwards by straightening them. I was making long strokes but I had to be careful that we didn't slip.

Timea was breathing heavily but her vulnerable position meant she could not move. I knew that for me to apply myself fully we needed a more stable position. I withdrew and told her to turn about. I placed her hands against the tiled wall and had her spread her legs for stability. As I pressed my cock between her cheeks, she arched her back so I was able to slide back in.

Now as I pumped hard against her soft butt, we were not going to slip. While I allowed one hand to play with her breasts, I kept the other hand about her hips. Timea subtly pressed back to meet my growing thrusts.

I was feeling the tension build in me as Timea pleaded for me not to stop. Endeavoring to increase the power I began driving from my toes. This made her drop her head almost in submission before whipping up again as her climax shattered through her body. I held her tightly as her muscles gave way and she collapsed onto me.

Her squeezing of me started the deep tingle that warned of my own culmination. Just as I felt my release, I pulled her hips against me to ensure that my juices reached the depth of her cavity.

I held onto her desperately until my pulsing inside her receded. I was panting over her shoulder pressing my face against her skin to maintain the closeness. Once I felt steady I pulled out of her and turned her for a long sensual kiss.

Conscious of the water we had been wasting, we hastily washed our genitals before turning off the taps. Grabbing a towel each, we vigorously dried ourselves.

We were quickly into bed where we wrapped our arms about each other and kissed. We had all night so I was in no hurry. Also I probably needed a moment to recover from the strenuous activity in the shower. I just allowed my hands to slide over her smooth skin and explore her every crevice.

Having touched everywhere with my fingers and delved into her wetness, I decided to explore further but now with my mouth. I straddled her body and started kissing down her neck and continuing across her chest. I just loved the way her perky cushions of flesh thrust up and tempted me with erect nipples. I licked about them in turn, then returned to suck firmly.

I continued slipping my butt down over her legs so that I could continue the kissing down her stomach; then about the apex of her thighs. I raised myself and without invitation, Timea spread her legs to encourage me to explore further.

I was thrilled to find that after drying herself, she was thoroughly wet. I leant in and took a few savory licks before kissing inside her thighs. I planned to do a little teasing by kissing widely about the area. She was aroused; I could sense it; I could smell it.

Gently with just the tip of my tongue I made long licks along her lips, alternating sides each time. I was patient and was soon rewarded with her emerging sighs.

I commenced slowly sucking each of her lips and followed up with the breadth of my tongue. Her body responded by releasing more slippery nectar that soon was all over my face.

As I flicked her clit gently in a regular motion, her body arched and her breath alternated between being held then loud exhalations. I varied my actions but always returned to the same clit touching that tightened her muscles. I waited and waited in anticipation and was still totally surprised when she finally let fly.

She grabbed my head with both her hands and thighs as she shook vigorously. Her moans almost sounded painful as she repeatedly cried out and sucked in more air. I just kept my tongue slowly licking as I enjoyed the ride.

When she relaxed, I crawled next to her and with a thoroughly wet face shared a long kiss. I rested my face on her breast and then suckled her delightful nipple.

My erection was pressed between my stomach and her abdomen. Its continual jerking giving her ample indication of my desires.

Timea told me to stay put as she rose up and straddled me. She watched my reaction as she held my cock and rubbed it against her succulent pussy. She continued this teasing until I finally lifted my hips to just thrust the tip of my penis inside.

With a look of capitulation she then lowered onto me slowly. The feeling was so special. I felt home although it was really hard to have clear thoughts as she squeezed me tightly with Kegel exercises. She then squeezed me rhythmically with a series of slow contractions up my penis. She did this several times. It was like being milked. It was just overwhelming.

She then slowly lifted her body until just my tip remained inside, then she dropped down but squeezed me at the same time. I had never felt this type of massage before.

"Oh, you are killing me," I cried.

I sensed that if this continued I would immediately and uncontrollably blow.

Desperately I called out: "I surrender!" Timea just grinned in a very self-satisfied way.

My only alternative was to take control. I bent my knees so my thighs pressed against her butt cheeks. I could now control my penetrations and the rhythm. I started with slow and forceful upward lunges.

Soon I had Timea bouncing on me. She leant forward placing her hands onto my chest for stability as I increased the tempo. There was now an audible slap each time I drove against her soft bottom.

It wasn't long before her breathing became desperate. Suddenly she climaxed so hard that once again I felt a series of uncontrolled contractions on my cock. This was too much for me. I straightened my legs and arched into her, trying to gain the greatest depth I could. I shot several jets of cum into her; exclaiming with abandon each time.

Timea relaxed and flopped onto my body with her hair covering my face. I didn't move as it was nice to have my breath filtered this way. Also it was like being covered in a security blanket. Our bodies continued to surge as we tried to recover our breathing. Once again I was filled with that intoxicating feeling of both elation and devotion.

At that moment, I couldn't control my emotions. I was obliged to declare: "Timea! You are superb and very special. I... I... want to do so much for you."

I had just stopped myself from saying I loved her. I had always made an agreement with myself that those words were reserved for Cami and now the children. How could I say how much I really regarded Timea?

Timea raised her head, looked briefly into my eyes and kissed me. She then said those French words I knew: "Je t'aime."

I immediately had the response: "Én is szeretlek."

Timea almost bounced with excitement before smothering me in a long sensuous kiss. I was very grateful that in a moment of fantasy, I had looked up the Hungarian words for; 'I love you too'. Somehow I still felt that saying it in Hungarian had resolved my internal conflict.

We enjoyed a short snooze together, but twice more before dawn we both felt the urge to make love again.

---------------------------

Having just enjoyed a fantastic session of lovemaking with my husband, I lay against him recovering with my head on his chest.

James just sighed quietly to me: "Thank you Cami. That was marvelous. I love you."

Over the last year we had grown through our shared unconventional experiences. Life was fantastic. Everything was right with my marriage, my family, my work and with our best friends Timea and Philippe. I had all this security about me, but perhaps for the first time in my life I felt empowered and in control. I was confident and was now doing what I wanted. Strangely that made me feel more committed to James and our marriage.

We had made some concessions in our marriage; however our love and commitment to each other could not be greater. Our experiences had made us less selfish and more devoted than before. Not only did we have no secrets from each other, we now could predict one another's thoughts and words.

We had been swapping with Timea and Philippe for play at least once a month. On each of the guy's birthdays, they were rewarded with both Timea and myself pleasuring them. This enabled us girls to also have a bit of fun. While the sex was always exciting, we also got together socially more than once a week. Our children loved them as well. They had no problem pronouncing 'Phil ih pai' as they knew a story about a French boy with that name. Strangely it was Timea who became Auntie Timmy.

While I admit that I was guilty of orchestrating the circumstances that led to us opening our marriages, I did rationalize my actions by acknowledging that we had all been willing participants. Our lovemaking had needed spicing up so I was encouraged by the willing participation and the increased passion shown by James as we started revealing our fantasies.

Timea's healthy, vibrant personality and of course her looks, just provided me with the opportunity. Hearing that both she and my husband had wicked thoughts about each other prompted me to take action. Philippe just made my strategy easier as his intentions were so obvious.

I was just thankful that it was eventually James who made the first move. I knew I couldn't start until he had rationalized his own beliefs, particularly his concern of fraternizing with someone from work.

All in all, it turn out well. Life is now proving to be absolutely wonderful.

Greg15
Greg15
163 Followers
1...456789