Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reluctantly I released her and as she slid down she spread her pussy over my cock. She started rubbing me by dragging her pelvis forward and back quickly. My briefs were now so wet it almost felt there was nothing between us. Her actions were stimulating the sensitive underneath folds of skin at the tip of my inflated penis. I realized the tip was now exposed above my waist band; there was almost nothing to stop my cock sliding inside. I then knew I couldn't put up with this any longer.

I looked to Camille and Philippe hoping I would receive some indication of what was expected and acceptable, but they were both engrossed with one another. I then decided that I would risk it.

As Timea stood up to adopt another position, I pulled my undies off. I then repositioned myself back on the couch. My erection just bounced prominently upright. Timea looked elated and slowly placed her knees on the couch astride my thighs. She lowered herself onto me with her pussy flattening my cock against my body.

She rubbed me up and back several times and then she also looked to our spouses beside us. They were ignoring us as they were engrossed in their own flesh on flesh experience.

Timea gave me a quizzical look as if seeking my permission as she raised herself up so the tip of my penis was just lodged between her lips. My cock throbbed against her as I just nodded which she accepted as the go ahead. She responded by making the slowest of descents. Gradually I could feel warmth and tightness encase my rigid cock. I was in heaven as I could feel every smooth ridge massage my soul. As she bottomed out I pulled her closer so that we could share a long lustful openmouthed kiss.

I could feel the soft pillows of her breasts pressed against me as she squeezed her arms around my shoulders. There was a magical feeling of closeness with her legs squeezing against me. Although I held her still I could not stop the flexing of my raging member. We continued to duel each other's tongue until breathing became a necessary priority.

As we broke desperately sucking in air, I checked towards Camille. She just turned to me and gave a contented smile. As Timea slowly rode up, releasing my cock, I recognized the wide eyed surprise on Camille face that indicated that she only now realized that we were intimately joined. To my immediately relief she remained happy and blew me a kiss.

If I needed any further confirmation of her acceptance, it was provided when I saw her remove Philippe's underwear and proceed to take him.

That was my last distraction from this dark haired enchanting nymph that sat astride me. I now devoted my attention to our mutual pleasure.

As Timea continued riding me slowly I stroked her body and fondled her breasts. Her nipples were prominent like cherries and every light touch made her sigh.

She rested her hands on my shoulders as she stretch up squeezing my cock as it withdrew. She then drove her body down firmly making me gasp with the sensation. Timea now took control developing her own cadence. I just continued sitting still, wondering how long I could contain my excitement.

Timea was like a pump where the throttle had been gradually opened. I held her body and then her bottom, however I could not influence her enthusiasm. She seemed to be clenching me harder on each rise. While I was being overwhelmed with euphoria, my only conscious thought was to hold on.

I was like a clock being overwound so it was the greatest reassurance when Timea shuddered and frantically grabbed hold of me. She deliriously breathed out my name: "James... oh James... oh James.

Now the muscles in my stomach and thighs tensed. It was if time stood still as I felt the sensation of pressure through my groin. It was with relief and exultation that I unloaded all my pent up juices as I drove deeply into her body.

We were tightly secured in each other's arms as our chests heaved against each other. I was gasping for air as she panted beside my ear. We were perspiring and wet against each other making the contact even more sensual. I relished the heat of her body. While I had dreamed of this encounter I could never have anticipated the outpouring of exuberance that I now felt.

Before we had really caught our breath, Timea pulled her head back and then closed to kiss me. Our lips locked and finesse was overwhelmed by our shared passion. It was sloppy, long and decisive. At the same time, it instinctively made me flex my cock inside her which was rewarded with squeezes in return.

We didn't loosen our hold on each other, but the heavy breathing beside us grabbed our attention. Camille was leaning back with her hands on Philippe's knees for support. Philippe looked to be in agony as he came loudly. This was shortly followed by Camille's tense spasms, before she collapsed forward onto his body.

With our heads together I could feel Timea's cheeks move as she smiled as she observed their climactic performance. We just continued watching our spouses until there was a tentative query from the corridor: "Is everything alright in there?"

In a light hearted calm tone, Timea just answered: "Everything is fine thank you." Then cheekily she added: "One of the customers just had la petite mort."

That may have confused the man as he simply responded with: "Oh OK." Then he added: "Just a reminder, you only have a few minutes left."

That brought Timea into action. To my disappointment, she separated her body from mine. Out of nowhere she had a handful of tissues. She quickly dried herself between her legs and well down the inside of her thighs. Then she tenderly administered the same treatment to my penis and surrounds. Camille was soon following suit.

Suddenly we were all dressing frantically. The girls put on fresh thongs from their tote bags and then retrieved their dresses. I was a little disappointed when they put on their original high heels rather than the showy red ones. Once they had stashed their red lingerie and sandals, Camille led us out.

No one had said a word or commented on what we had all just shared, so it was not surprising when Camille stopped and we all huddled as she asked: "What do we do now? Stay or go?"

I couldn't see any point in staying. There was no way I wanted any of the dancers, so I suggested: "Let's go." Everyone was in agreement, so we followed Camille to the entrance desk.

The Duty Manager that had met us and two of the dancers were talking, but they all stopped when we approached. He greeted our wives like long lost friends and insisted: "You can't go! Won't you do another dance for us?"

The two dancers also gleefully joined in with encouragement for Timea and Camille to stay. Our wives quickly declined the invitation and said they had to leave. Although the two dancers appeared disappointed they both gave our girls warm hugs. In return, the dancers were thanked effusively for their assistance. I also noticed that Camille passed over a wad of cash to both dancers.

There was a taxi waiting outside that we quickly engaged. Timea told Philippe to take the front seat so he could pay. The rest of us climbed in the back. Camille was in the middle and gave me a quick kiss as we drove off. When the driver asked if we had a good time, we all reassured him vociferously.

On our arrival, with respectable haste, we proceeded through the hotel lobby to the lifts and were soon at our rooms. Philippe had his key card ready, so we all followed through into his room.

The connecting door to our room was still open, so Camille said: "I am just going to the bathroom, but I will be right back." Also needing to go, I followed.

Once we were together in the bathroom, Camille turned, wrapped her arms about my neck and gave me a long kiss. When we broke, I kept hold of her and earnestly said: "Your dance was the most outstandingly erotic thing I have ever seen. I am so proud of your performance, your sexy looks and your guts."

"Aw-shucks, thank you sweetie. I was worried that you may have thought we went too far."

"Well I had never really expected that you would do it. However, it was most impressive as you did everything properly. It looked very professional."

"It did feel good. I don't think we could have done it better if we tried a second time. Anyway, just give me a minute so we can get back with our best friends with benefits."

I followed Camille when she finished, but as she waited for me, she asked: "Have you any regrets about what then happened? I mean the swapping."

"No. We discussed it. I will always love you, but maybe we will need to consider rules with our best friends with benefits. Do you want to keep playing with them tonight?"

Of course. I think we have only just started, Camille confirmed.

On returning next door, Philippe had just opened a bottle of champagne and was pouring four glasses. "I purchased this for another night, however I cannot think of a more auspicious occasion than right now."

When each of us had a glass, he commenced his toast by saying: "I had some doubts that strippers in America could possibly be up to the standard of Paris ladies; however tonight I have been proven wrong. Our ladies performance was le plus grand. I am honored that one of these ladies seduced me while the other is my wife. James I call on you to join me. To the ladies!"

"To the ladies!" was exclaimed by me and cheered by the girls. Then in exuberance I shouted another toast: "To Crystal and Raven!"

After several large gulps of our drinks, Timea subtly whispered: "Well then how do you boys intend to reward us?"

I immediately recognized the cue. I placed both of our almost empty glasses on a table and put my hands on her waist. Looking into her eyes I beseeched: "So what is your desire sweet Raven?"

It is amazing what can be communicated without words. After mere seconds I could feel her rising lust before we closed for a deep slow caressing kiss. I rubbed my hands over her near naked back enjoying the warmth and sensual smoothness.

Timea raked her nails over my chest. As she brushed my nipples a flash of desire ran through my core to my groin. I responded by briefly cupping her left breast outside her dress before I found I could easily slip the spaghetti straps over her arms to completely free her perfect mounds. As we pushed our lower bodies together I leant back to view the splendor I had unwrapped.

Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Philippe lead Camille away and then flick the quilt from the bed. As they lay down embracing I realized there was more than enough space left on the king size bed for all of us.

With just a look we both decided to undress and regroup together where it would be more comfortable. Timea just slipped her dress and thong to the floor and then helped me with my frustrating buttons before I was also completely naked. My cock had sprung up showing my eagerness. Timea gently held it for a moment before pointing us towards the bed.

We scrambled onto the bed and entwined our bodies intimately. We lay on our sides but Timea raised her top leg so that her moist pussy pressed against my hip. My arm wrapped under her body so I could squeeze her against me as our lips locked. Her taste was sweet and inviting. I brought my other hand to clasp the side of her face as our tongues danced together.

My passion was ready to boil over, but I wanted to take it slowly to savor every sensation. I intended to stimulate every part of her body and by stroking her perfect skin, rouse her lust. She was soaked between her thighs. I rubbed her vulva generally then slipped an eager finger inside.

As she was slow in recovering after a particularly long smooch, I noticed her breasts were beckoning. It was as if these gels of delight were thrusting forward their prominent dark pink nipples for my attention. I sucked both in turn with Timea holding my face against each soft pillow.

I was about to devour more of her body when she sat up and pushed me back onto the mattress. She grabbed hold of my penis, bringing heightened anticipation to my body. Kneeling, she bent down and just teased with the tip of her tongue just under my tip. Each little lick resulted in an instinctive twitching reaction, much to her amusement.

She continued this delicious torture for a while until I started pushing my cock up towards her. As she had been constantly watching my face, she thankfully realized my need for more. Starting with long licks under my shaft she tried to swallow as much as she could, before withdrawing with a loud sucking noise.

This was excruciating delightful, but I soon appreciated this was quickly leading to a premature eruption. To forestall this, I withdrew my cock from its imprisonment and directed Timea to lie down.

With her knees bent and her thighs splayed, I studied the beauty of her blossoming lips before I started kissing about her inner thighs to her vulva. I placed my hands about each of her soft butt cheeks so I could easily explore her pussy.

I took measured slow licks either side before laying my tongue broadly across her wettest area. Her nectar was a musky vanilla and delightfully slippery. I was probably also tasting some of my previous cum.

Her labia lips had become swollen so I gently sucked each into my mouth in turn. This was obviously well received as I could feel her squirming below my face.

Stretching my arms outside her thighs I grabbed a breast in each hand. I squeezed and gently wobbled them and continued holding them with fingers just teasing either side of her nipples. Her hands placed on mine confirmed her delight with this attention.

Instead of licking everywhere I started flicking lightly across her clit. This produced some very low moans that vibrated through her body. For variety I included several long licks which collected the copious juice forming below her vagina.

I found that my face was now thoroughly covered by her nectar, so I just smothered my whole face firmly against her pussy. This contact felt so intimate. My nose rubbed her clit as my tongue swiped every swollen fold it found. I hoped this was as exciting for her as it was for me. I was deliberately pacing myself as I felt the urgency building in her body.

When she placed a hand on my head I sensed she needed the tempo to be increased. I complied with smaller sideways flicks that were directed to her nub of sensitive flesh. This resulted in me being suddenly trapped between her thighs as she writhed and groaned with the release of her climax. With the restriction to my freedom, I gently sucked and licked at the center of her eruption. Each lick just made her spasm and pant again.

Once she pushed my head away, I quickly clambered up to place myself above her. I pressed forward slowly and found her welcoming hole for my needy cock. With my arms extended I watched her mouth and eyes open widely as her body received my thrust.

Over the next few stokes, I gently settled myself in as deeply as I could manage. Each time I withdrew I could feel her muscles grip my manhood. It was only with conscious self-control that I stopped myself from just rapidly pumping mindlessly.

As I tried to make each thrust deliberate, I paused between each stoke. I watched Timea's face gauging how she was feeling. Her eyes were very expressive as I continued moving.

She placed her hands on my chest and just tweaked my nipples. This was very pleasant, the only problem it was a sure fire way of making me climax. In order to delay the inevitable I lowered my body onto my elbows so now I could enjoyed the feel of her breasts against my chest.

I was now thrusting full stokes. At the same time Timea was bucking her body to meet mine and then to my surprise she climaxed again. She held me tight and squeezed all her muscles about my cock while respiring heavily. I now drove into her with one aim in mind. I could feel the stirrings begin as I arched my back and then thrusting as deeply as I could, I unloaded everything I had inside her. Wave after wave of my seamen being released brought me relief and a feeling of accomplishment.

My penis continued pulsing, as I lay helpless in her arms. I could feel the sweat between our bodies and felt warm swaddled within her arms. Our bodies heaved against each other as our lungs expanded and contracted and our hearts raced.

Once I had calmed down, I gave Timea a long kiss and then slid to her side to cuddle and wallow in my feeling of euphoria.

---------------------------

Could I have felt sexier or a greater sense of elation? I had tamed a room full of men exuding a surplus of testosterone. Now I was being fucked vigorously by a Frenchman while my husband was with his wife.

I had never felt so good about myself. The fact that I had broken numerous taboos just made me more wanton and self-assured.

Philippe would be a problem as a husband but no woman would ever describe him as undesirable. He plainly made his admiration of me obvious and he was generous with his affection. As he rode me hard, it was gratifying to have my sex appeal validated by someone other than my husband.

"Oh Cami! You are a temptress." Philippe had constantly been whispering similar words of endearment. It was just now his words were more breathy letting me know he was close to cumming. To ensure that I also finished with him, I pushed my pelvis up to meet his thrusts ensuring he hit that right spot.

Without warning, Philippe exploded and drove into me deeply. Fortunately he did not stop until I also felt that shiver down my spine before all my muscles contracted frantically beneath him.

Philippe was now lying fully upon me. His face was beside mine so his straining exhalations were blowing in my ear. I closed my legs tightly about his body preventing him from withdrawing. Without any specific thought I just enjoyed all those pleasure hormones for a few moments.

While the closeness was pleasant, eventually I needed him off me so I could breathe properly. I gently maneuvered him to my left side where he just dropped without further movement.

I looked to my right and watched James ploughing Timea. He was all concentration while she was looking up at him adoringly. I was glad James had finally taken the initiative in the VIP room as I knew he needed to make the decision for what he considered a monumental risk.

I loved him dearly and wanted him to fully enjoy himself with a woman I could trust and also love.

I knew he was climaxing as he shook and thrust his pelvis firmly between her thighs. I almost had sympathetic feelings just by watching. Timea locked him in her arms as they both strained to recover their breath.

Eventually they shared a long tender kiss before James slid off her to the other side. I could see him cuddle in close and play with her right breast.

At that moment, Philippe started snoring quietly so I realized that was probably the end of play with him.

I had just been wondering if Timea and I could have a moment of exploration when she turned to me. Our eyes linked. It was then as if our minds also connected. I held her left hand and her smile gave me the confidence I sought.

I rolled towards her and she pulled me in with her arm. I then tentatively closed in slowly wetting my lips. She knew what I intended and opened her own mouth slowly. Our pouted lips touched softly and then we started playing with our tongues. It was tender and gave me a thrill more than I had expected.

We gently explored each other's mouth and then I progressed down her neck, chest and then teased a ripe nipple with the tip of my tongue. This caused her to arch her back pressing her breast against my face and her nipple inside my mouth. I danced my tongue about her tautened nipple before gently sucking and drawing it out.

James had been intently watching my progress and now joined in administering similar treatment to her other breast.

1...456789