Illicit Desires become too Strong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rubbed my hand down her taught stomach and as I approached her vulva she spread her legs for my access. I slowly stroked about the area before touching her slippery wet folds with my fingertips.

I was content taking my time but Timea sat up insisting: "Lie back Cami."

I did as ordered and as she repositioned herself I bent my knees and spread my thighs. Timea knelt between my legs and started caressing with her hands. Gradually she centered on my most intimate spot with light touches. I felt her face close into me, then her touches became tentative licks.

Timea was holding me around my hips as James cuddled close to enjoy my breasts and to offer brief pecks with his lips.

While Timea's touch was still light, she became bolder with her licking. She obviously knew the importance of variety and exactly where to focus.

I had dreamt of this moment wondering if she would be different to James. James had a wicked tongue, but Timea's ministrations were deceptively light. While I tried to relax and just enjoy the sensation I felt like I was being drawn like an archers bow.

I was now breathing deeply and trying to hold my body still, but each new sensation seemed to just set me writhing. Eventually it was the flicks of her tongue that brought my senses to the ultimate crest causing me to cry out with grateful appreciation.

I was suddenly very sensitive, however Timea understood when to break. She now joined me on the side opposite James and gave me a tender kiss which I had to quickly break because of my need for air.

Once I was calm enough I commented: "That was superb. You have done that before haven't you?"

Very quietly Timea replied: "No... I have never been with a woman before. I am glad you liked it."

"Well as one novice to another, that was superb. I certainly want to return the favor."

I took a few deep breaths and then kissed Timea with some fervor before slipping down the bed. I held her knees and guided her as she spread her thighs for my access.

Timea was more than wet. It was like a ring of froth about her vagina. As I knelt, I leant down so I could tentatively licked this froth. I realized that her juices had become mixed with my husband's cum. It was salty, but also sweet like cooked mushrooms. I took several more licks and spread the juice with my tongue around her labia lips.

After teasing her lightly by flicking the tip of my tongue over the whole area, I then traced around her clit and both sides of her vulva.

I probed into her vagina with a finger which I curled slowly along the upper surface. This sent shivers of pleasure through her body.

Applying my face against her again, I flattened my tongue across the whole area as if licking an ice cream cone. I then pointed my tongue and dipped it inside her vagina.

I felt James move on the bed and position himself behind me. He was patting my hips gently and whispered in my ear: "Spread your legs a little, Cami."

Once I complied I could feel his cock at my tunnel entrance. He slowly pressed and slid all the way inside. He pressed his groin up against the fleshy part of my butt and held there, before very slowly withdrawing. His progress was so slow I was able to continue playing with Timea.

With Timea, I hadn't been in a rush as I had enjoyed the sensations and her responses, however I knew what was needed to shatter her relaxed persona. Gentle sucking of her lips and her clit had her quickly sighing and squirming. I increasing varied this with just the tip of my tongue touching her clit. Her response was immediate as her squirming escalated into convulsions accompanied by a lingering gasp.

I was excited, both by her response and the growing sensation in my own pussy. I realized I couldn't move, so I rested my head between Timea's thighs and held her firmly. Having seem Timea climax, James increased his stroke rate and the force of each thrust.

Once I have climaxed I become ultra-sensitive to further play. As a consequence my arousal did not take long. James was now slapping against me. His hands were holding around my hips tightly so he could drive us both together.

As he continued hitting the right spot I quickly succumbed and tensed my body about his cock. I could feel James ejaculate as we now both groaned. I held tightly to Timea until I had sufficiently recovered.

James withdrew causing our juices to run down the inside of my thigh. I didn't care. I then lay back next to Timea with James on her other side.

Philippe had slept through all the shaking of the bed and was still snoring.

As we were so close I whispered to Timea: "Thank you. I could never have a better sister."

"I want us always to be best friends. I can't imagine a more exciting night," Timea responded with a breathy murmur.

"I have a few ideas still," I responded with a quiet chuckle. "I will discuss them with you later. Anyway it is time to put James to bed."

I sat up and crawled to the foot of the bed to stand. I walked around the side and gave James a shake as he was euphorically zoned out. "Come on James, time for bed."

Like a pet lamb, James followed me to our own bed. We lay down together and cuddled.

I had noticed the bright digital clock read 2.45 am. I knew that James had set the alarm for 6 in the morning and was about to ask if I should set the alarm later when I realized he was already asleep.

---------------------------

An alarm blared in a discordant tone. I jumped up in a panicky state assuming it was an emergency alarm. I staggered and sat back on the bed completely disorientated. My dull head did not help, but I eventually realized it was the hotel's alarm clock.

I turned it off and tried to collect my thoughts. I looked at Camille next to me. Surprisingly she had not stirred.

Finally with my brain recalibrated, I ambled to the bathroom to shave and shower.

I was just drying myself and wondered if Timea needed to be woken. Wrapped in my towel, I went through the open connecting door and found she had not stirred. After a little shake, she assured me that she was fine. We agreed to meet downstairs for breakfast.

In the restaurant, there was a self-service breakfast buffet or an ala carte menu. As we had limited time we went to the buffet for a selection of food and most importantly, coffee.

It was unfortunate that we had to attend the first session. There was a presentation with slides, followed by a display and time for informal questions. The theme was CPTED or Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design. This is a concept where buildings, landscaping and the outdoor environment are designed to discourage crime. This was important for our Grover Street Project.

Once we had finished we had half an hour for a morning break. We both collected coffees from a small kiosk and found a table in a quiet area to sit. I wanted to discuss some of the ideas with Timea.

"Had you heard of the CPTED concept before?" I began.

"Not the acronym but the French have the same concept."

"This will be a major focus for you. It is the area that requires the cleverest innovations and I know that some of the concepts just sound draconian."

"I agree. We need to focus on making the area welcoming by emphasizing the aesthetics of buildings and the landscaping; and safe through pedestrian-friendly sidewalks and streets with good visibility and lighting."

"Exactly. I hoped you understood that we weren't looking for the padlock solution."

Continuing Timea added: "We should plan for plenty of greenery that doesn't provide hiding and lurking places. The best surveillance is provided by activating the area so that there are always people about. This should include people living in the area and facilities open long hours."

Having exhausted our work related conversation, my thoughts drifted to last night. "We haven't discussed what happened between us." As Timea just started broadly smiling, it gave me confidence to continue. "I don't know quite what to say. For me it was fantastic, but I would perfectly understand if you wanted our work relationship to end. I am sure I could have Bruce..."

"No! That is not necessary, or wanted. I like working with you James."

"Oh... good." I feel the same. Once again I paused to collect my thoughts. "I want you to know that I asked for you to work with me because of your obvious skills and intelligence. It was not because you were gorgeous... um... which of course you are. I thought we would be compatible... at work, I mean. I just didn't realize then how much I would adore you. Sorry, I am making a mess of this."

"James... from the moment we met I knew you were a person that I could trust. I instantly liked you and was very excited when you said we would work together. I am proud to have you as a friend and want our new relationship to blossom and continue."

"Really?" I felt happily relieved. In fact I was starting to feel overwhelmed.

"Oh, I think you are gorgeous also," she added with a cheeky smile. "After Philippe, I want you and Cami to be my best intimate friends."

"Well I need to check with Cami before I can make any commitments. You do understand that Cami will always be my number one priority."

"Of course. In fact if you upset my sister, you will have me to deal with also."

"What about Philippe? What will he say about our relationship?"

"Oh he is the least of our problems in that regard. He has always made it clear he would look for a mistress. We will still have each other as l'amour de ma vie; however the French like to maintain independence within relationships. They are not so uptight in their approach to sex and relationships in general. I have always expected it; I am just overjoyed that he has fallen for Cami. Between us both, we will be able to control him better.

"I had never imagined I could be in this circumstance, but I like the sound of it."

"You know in Paris, before Valentine's Day a florist runs an advertisement saying; 'Don't forget your mistress'. It is a bit of a joke but it just highlights the different attitude."

Somehow our discussion cleared my head and any feeling of tiredness. For the rest of the day we attended some useful talks and had plenty of informal discussion with experts. From a work point of view, it was very productive.

We returned to our rooms just before 5pm to get ready for dinner. Camille was reading a magazine when I entered; however we were both eager to discuss our new circumstances.

"How was the conference?" Camille enquired.

"Today was worthwhile. It gave us a few ideas for our project."

Then in her everyday matter of fact tone, Camille asked: "Did you plan any assignations with Timea?"

"Not exactly. We did discuss how we felt, but I thought we should discuss things before we do anything further. How was your day?"

"Philippe and I had lunch together, then he went back to that bar as that French singer was there. I stayed a little while and then did a little shopping. It was all very staid compared to last night, but he wants us all to have a discussion tonight."

"Do you know what he wants?" I enquired trying to sound calm.

"I think I can guess, but he only said he wanted to formalize our new friendships. Of course he means our sexual arrangements."

"So what do you think?"

"Well I will tell you but firstly, I am correct in assuming you would like to continue playing and pleasuring Timea?

"Well... yes, if you are also happy with it."

"I am. In fact as it is with Timea, I don't think I could be happier with the arrangement. I would also like to play with Philippe. I just wanted you to understand why." I studied Camille intently as she gathered her thoughts.

She then continued: "I love you and know I would never find a man as honest, reliable and caring as you James. I love my family. The thing is that for so long my whole life has been just the family. It has been nice, but just a little stifling not having other interests. Getting back to work has helped and I have been enjoying my workouts with Timea. The thing is that last night on stage was a big thing for me. I was idolized for myself, not because I was a wife or mother. I have worked hard to get back my body and I enjoyed the adulation. I know you adore me... that is to be expected, but to have a Frenchman revere me gives me an extra buzz. Plus the sex was quite nice."

I didn't have a ready answer and then I remembered some of Timea's words. "Timea explained to me that the French like to maintain independence within relationships. Maybe that's what you have been needing. In fact a little playing with Philippe and Timea maybe just the spicing up our marriage needs. I am assuming you would also like to be intimate with Timea as well?"

"Yes. She is very nice and I would enjoy doing more exploration with her. Although, I don't think I could ever become a lesbian because I like your cock too much. Other women don't attract me either. I just feel close to Timea and consequently I want to show her affection."

It was apparent that our thoughts were entirely compatible. For confirmation I summarized: "So provided we continue to agree and tell each other everything, its fine to play with Philippe and Timea."

Dinner for the four of us that evening also produced some interesting conversation. It started with Philippe asking: "Whose idea was it that you girls would do a strip tease?"

Camille eagerly took on the challenging question. "Well Philippe, it was your fault as you insisted that we all go to a strip club." With a tongue in cheek tone she continued: "I felt that if my husband was to become excited it should be from watching his own wife."

This brought a general chuckle from all of us as it was not the answer we expected.

"It was my idea." Camille then confessed. "I am guilty of also conscripting Timea to help with the choreography and the rehearsals."

"But how did you compel her to participate, Cami?" Philippe continued in an interrogative tone.

With raised eyebrows and a false look of seriousness, Timea joined Camille's imaginative explanation with: "We had the moves perfected and much of the appeal of the dance was due to our synchronization; so I obviously had to be part of the performance. We really designed it to be a professional dance presentation rather than erotica."

Once again we all joined in laughing at her deliberate absurdity. Regaining my composure, I believed it was necessary to make an observation. "Hey, it may have been professional but it was the most erotic dance I have ever seen. You girls were fantastic! You obviously planned this before we left home." I stated for their confirmation.

"Yes, I checked with the club before we flew out and the manager wanted to check us out first."

Continuing on from Camille, Timea explained: "We did a dress rehearsal yesterday afternoon. In fact those girls that we spoke to on our departure, gave us some tips and were responsible for our names of Crystal and Raven."

"I noticed Cami also gave them a tip as we left." I added.

"I gave them the $100 or so you paid for the lap dance." Then very proudly Camille explained: "You know I made over $300. Most of that was from the tips thrown on the stage. That is a better rate of pay than at work. Plus there is also the contest winnings."

"I collected a similar amount," Timea confirmed.

After a pause. Philippe recommenced his interrogation: "What about the lap dance?"

"Of course it goes without saying that is part of the performance," both girls simultaneously replied.

"Whose idea was it to swap?" Philippe continued.

"We both decided," the girls replied in unison.

"Then when did you resolve to seduce us and have sex with other than your husband."

I thought Camille sounded almost credible when she answered that they had not agreed beforehand to have sex. "It just spontaneously and naturally occurred," she concluded.

"Actually I think that was my fault Philippe," I confessed.

"Well I am thankful to you James. I was getting tired of Cami slapping my hand away."

"Cami is correct. We didn't discuss having sex with each other's husbands, however I was hoping that would occur. I therefore also thank James." By way of gratitude, Timea gave me kiss on the cheek.

"I bet that was Cami's hope also, Philippe declared.

"I will neither confirm nor deny it. I knew what you wanted Philippe, however I waited for James to be so tempted that he would break his self-control. It seems to have worked."

"Will you now be my mistress, Cami?" Philippe asked.

"Are you going to buy me a flat and a mink stall?"

Stifling a laugh, Philippe explained: "None of that of course. Perhaps we can get together once a week?"

Camille looked at me and raised an eyebrow questioningly. My initial reaction was that this was too frequent, so I interjected with: "I am happy that we swap and become lovers. However, we should make the arrangement equitable so that no party has cause for jealousy. Rather than specify a set frequency, let's determine over time what will make us all comfortable."

"Philippe, I do have a family, so when we do get together it needs to fit in with James and my children's requirements," Camille explained.

"Of course," Philippe conceded.

Timea then proposed: "We have the Cirque du Soleil show tonight, so afterward I would like to make love to my husband tonight. Perhaps we could swap partners tomorrow night."

Everyone was keen on this idea.

I then remembered a commitment that would probably placate Philippe. "By the way, the project Timea and I are working on will involve a site visit to Florence next week. We will need to stay overnight. Perhaps when we are away, Cami can get a babysitter for a few hours and be available."

This was acknowledge by all with some sign of anticipation.

The next day was taken up with visiting as many of the casinos that we could. Timea and I commented on layouts, pedestrian flows and features. There were plenty of clever ideas to be noted, however our project was unlikely to have the budget for some of this extravagance.

On the spur of the moment, we ate dinner at a small Italian restaurant that just seemed to have perfect ambiance. We all enjoyed a minestrone soup with garlic bread which we followed with different pasta meals. All of this was accompanied by a sweet red wine. We only consumed the one bottle between us as I was sure none of us needed the bottled courage tonight. Additionally, no one wanted to become prematurely drowsy.

It was dark as we wandered back to our hotel, but this time I had my arm about Timea. My self-esteem and confidence were high particularly with this beauty openly displaying her affections for me. The fact that Camille with her wink seemed to be egging me on just made the whole evening perfect. Of course the anticipation of what was to come contributed to my flush of excitement.

Frankly I could not believe my luck. Here I loved Camille who was the perfect wife in every criteria. She was my trusted life partner, my best friend and confidant, a natural mother, considerate and caring, beautiful and a firecracker in bed. She was everything so why was I infatuated by Timea? I considered it was partly because she was so like Camille; however I discerned there was more to it. I recognized the addictive thrill from having an illicit arrangement. It was like being locked in a confectionery store and not only trying my favorite candy but being unable to resist trying all the rest. Although I loved chocolate, there was no reason not to also like Gummi Bears.

What is it that they say? Forbidden fruit tastes the sweetest.

We were finally back in the corridor outside our hotel rooms. Camille gave me a long kiss before whispering in my ear: "Have fun dear. I will catch up with you in the morning." Then holding Timea's hand I led her into my bedroom.

1...456789