All Comments on 'In Goddess We Trust Ch. 01'

by Wanton Vixxxen

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
iraussieguyiraussieguyalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Your attention to detail is wonderful and you have started an ongoing story that I look forward to reading.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
a great discoverycums in many forms

what a way to start --what a way to discover!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
rebel sandwich

hmmmmm best way to get stories is makin your fantasies reallity ..... come get sum

dcpoet44dcpoet44about 19 years ago
this dose of erotism....

in the parking lot, certainly was a pleasant read. vintage vixxxen inks the spot!!

LeBrozLeBrozalmost 19 years ago
Impressive Start

An almost poetic description of two souls in the shape of bodies exploring and merging. Powerful by being understated; there are no superfluous words wasted to explicate their online chatter. You introduce us to the couple having already achieved trust; it is now a celebration of that trust, made more powerful as they exchange the D/s role.

This exchange is not always necessary, but here you show it serving to heighten and cement their trust. As an aside, I've seen it suggested in many different forums that sometimes, when the Domme lives the sub experience, she becomes a better Domme.

Even without the clue of the title (just WHERE have I seen this phrase before???), it's obvious at story end which path they'll take together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous