In It for Life Ch. 31

Story Info
Francesco gets shared between Karl and daddy Morgan.
2k words
4.15
2.1k
1

Part 31 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

31.

They were back to the master bedroom, and Karl wasted no time to summon Morgan. Francesco lay on the bed, watching the two men, their body language, and how they both looked at him.

"If you're not down with this, Francesco, just say the word," Morgan said first. "Karl here likes to play dangerous games."

He hadn't expected the bodyguard to mouth off to his de facto boss, but there they were. Francesco pushed himself up on his elbows. "Just do whatever. You know I don't mind."

Morgan tsked in displeasure. "It's not about not minding it, Francesco. It's about something else. You know what I'm talking about. You're a smart boy." The man said the words, but his eyes roamed unchecked over his entire body, and that meant that he wanted him. It was enough to notice that bulge in front, the tent he was pitching, and everything was clear. Morgan wanted him, despite how fucked up the situation was.

Francesco bent one leg and swung it gently to offer the full sight of his cock and balls. "I don't think I want to play this the way you want, Karl."

"No shit," Karl said aggressively. "You'll do it."

"I want my dick sucked," Francesco said directly. He wanted to give Morgan a way out. Sure, the man wanted to fuck him, but he also had morals, a very strange and unique thing to have in the world they were living. That meant that he would walk away.

"Do you hear him, Morgan?" Karl teased.

"Loud and clear."

Francesco pushed himself up more when Morgan knelt by the bed and grabbed his legs to pull him closer to the edge. He didn't have the time to protest, because the bodyguard was quick to grab his cock and push it all in his mouth. Francesco felt slightly dizzy. This wasn't like how Mouse did it; no, this was a firm hold, a good suction on his dick, and the feeling that he was going to have his balls blown dry, and that in record time. "Fuck!" he let out. "This is, fuck, Morgan, please, slow down!"

It looked like Morgan was a man with a mission, though, and that meant that he stood no chances. His balls were milked dry, and when he came, he felt like the whole reserve of man juice in his balls was depleted forever.

What surprised him more, though, was what Morgan did next. The bodyguard got up to his feet and then grabbed Karl in a tight hold. He gave Karl a kiss and squeezed him while feeding him some of Francesco's juice right from his mouth. Karl struggled at first, but right under Francesco's eyes, he saw a change he hadn't expected ever. Karl became pliant in Morgan's arms and the kiss turned softer, lewder. At one point, Francesco could swear Karl let out a moan.

"Now I'm going to fuck him," Morgan announced. He moved over between Francesco's legs and began kissing him. "Hope you can learn something from it," he told Karl.

"Yeah, right." The bodyguard's words were met with a snort. Karl hopped on the bed and stuffed his cock, which he had gotten out somehow, directly into Francesco's face. "Take it, bitch," he said with a laugh.

Francesco didn't know exactly what to make of this version of Karl. He was always wild and unpredictable, but this was somehow new. Karl pinched his nipples, making him hiss and open his mouth. His husband's cock fit in his mouth like a hand in glove. Francesco felt morgan opening his ass with wet fingers, and he didn't protest at all. So, there was fun to be had, right? Well, he was down with that.

Morgan's girth was something, even with all the action Francesco got on the regular from Karl, and even his dad. Francesco whimpered as he tried to adjust, making Karl laugh. "He's tight, isn't he?"

"Yeah, best ass," Morgan agreed with a grunt. His face hovered close to Karl's dick, and Francesco wondered if he would see the weathered bodyguard taking it in his mouth, too, stealing it from him for a moment.

However, nothing like that happened, and Francesco wondered if he hadn't imagined that Morgan had sucked his cock just earlier. It was all starting to get a bit blurry, as his ass was pounded hard and his cock was getting hard again.

"Let's take him on all fours," Karl said in a strained voice. By how hard his cock was getting, Francesco knew that his husband was close, but it looked like Karl didn't want to fill his mouth just yet.

He was manhandled and made to land on all fours, and Karl wasted no time to put his cock back in his mouth. Morgan took his time for a little bit, parting his butt cheeks and teasing his hole with just the tip of his cock. Francesco moaned loudly, and when Karl grabbed his ass and played with the buttocks, his horniness just grew stronger.

"Fuck my Cesco," Karl said in a strained, forced voice. "Let me see how you fill his ass with that cock."

Morgan didn't postpone the penetration anymore, and Francesco began moaning around Karl's cock, while the bodyguard bottomed out in his ass. He was so full at both ends, and there seemed to be no end to the sensual torture his body was subjected to. He moved back and forth, desperate to impale himself in Morgan's cock and to take Karl deeper down his throat at the other end. Both men were getting really horny because of how he behaved, because he could hear their labored breathing and soft curses.

"Look at his ass," Karl said with satisfaction while kneading his butt cheeks. "It's made for taking cock."

Francesco could tell that Karl, while horny as hell, had some trouble going into it. He was also angry and talked through his teeth. At any moment, he could get nasty, and Francesco waited for it with bated breath.

Karl pulled out his cock brusquely and began patting it against Francesco's face and lips, softly at first, but then harder and harder.

"Ouch, you moron," Francesco breathed out, and he was quickly made to shut up by getting his mouth stuffed with cock again. His words ended up mumbled as he was forced to take it. Karl went deeper, doing nothing by half. Francesco, who had no discernable gag reflex, began to struggled, as Karl's cock hit the back of his throat.

Karl grabbed him by the hair at the back of his head and forced it to an angle where their eyes could meet. All this time, Morgan was hammering his ass, making the bedsprings squeak.

"Fuck, how much I love you," Karl said. He withdrew his cock and pumped it hard and fast, spraying all over Francesco's face. "Look at him, the cocksucker," he said and manipulated his head again to show it to Morgan. "Fucking cum eater, such a fucking whore."

Francesco was breathing hard, his arms and legs trembling. Karl moved his still hard cock over his face. "Fuck, here comes the second wave."

He was completely taken by surprise, and the first new spurt ended up hitting him directly in one eye. He closed it, but it was too late. Karl laughed and taking a hold of the hair on top of his head now, spurted all over his forehead.

"Screw you, Karl," Francesco protested, and as he did so, drops of heavy cream entered his mouth. He tasted it hungrily, triggering another bout of laughter from Karl who began wiping his cock on Francesco's hair.

"You're the one who looks screwed to me." Karl lay on the bed, positioning himself to watch as Morgan made his sword of a cock disappear in Francesco's ass over and over. At least, that was what he thought was happening. From the corner of one eye, he could see as Karl pumped his cock again.

"Just how fucking much do you still have in those balls?" he asked out loud.

"A lot. For you, always a lot."

"Seriously, sometimes I wish you'd take a lover on the side or something."

"No chance of that," Karl assured him. "You're everything to me."

"And yet, you let other guys fuck me," Francesco grunted as Morgan smashed against his ass over and over.

"You like it, bitch," Karl said with as much affection as a guy like him could show while saying such words. "You even like my dad's cock in you."

"It's your fault," Francesco said through his teeth.

"I don't think so. You were born a bitch and a whore."

"How about the two of you quit it already?" Morgan warned them. "I'm trying to fuck an awesome ass here. Karl, come." Francesco turned his head and took in how Morgan wrapped one arm around Karl's shoulders and held him close. "See how I fuck your husband?" the bodyguard teased Karl with his words.

"I do," Karl replied with a strangled voice. "I fucking want to strangle you."

Francesco tensed. There came the true feelings, what Karl really thought about it all. He wasn't even sure that Karl was right about this whole play.

To his surprise, Morgan laughed. Francesco studied them over his shoulder and noticed how Morgan cradled Karl's face with one hand and kissed him. Then, the man took Karl's hand and placed it on Francesco's ass, close to the hole.

He couldn't take it any longer and began coming from his ass. How did Morgan manage to make Karl behaved just like that? There had to be something special about the man, not that he hadn't felt it. As he came down from the high of cumming hands-free, he could still hear them kissing. The strangest stuff was that he didn't feel jealous; no, if he hadn't come already, he would be so hard right now.

***

Karl held him on one side and moved in and out of his ass slowly. Morgan's cum made his hole slick, and Francesco only registered faintly the pleasure shooting at times from there up his spine. He was wasted, but his husband just wanted to fuck him some more. Of course, he couldn't say 'no' to that.

"See what I'm capable for you? I even let other guys fuck you."

"Not that I asked you that," Francesco replied and shivered as Karl kissed his shoulder.

"I'll come in your ass, and Morgan will take my place while I recharge. You'll have so much cum in you."

"I'm tired, Karl," Francesco complained.

"I know, but this is how you are. You're the perfect whore, and you're mine. I wouldn't mind you being loose when my dad fucks you the next time."

"Maybe he'll lose interest. Maybe he already did," Francesco said under his breath.

"That's what you think, but no, he's obsessed with you."

"How do you know that?" Francesco moaned as Karl changed the angle of his pumping and hit him right in the spot.

"Because I'm his son, and I'm obsessed with you."

"Not that much of an argument."

"Whatever." Karl sped up and dug his fingers hard into Francesco's hip. "Here comes the next serving of cum, baby."

Francesco wouldn't complain. His ass was raw and pulsing as Karl moved away, and he cried out his intense pleasure when Morgan moved to take his place. The bodyguard felt his chest and played with his nipples. "You're so good at this, Francesco," he praised him. "Your ass can take it."

"I'm starting to hate you both," Francesco mumbled.

Morgan kissed his cheek and ear tenderly. "Karl is right. Don will not let you off the hook. So we'd all better be prepared."

"How am I supposed to be prepared? By getting fucked silly like this?"

Morgan licked his ear slowly. "Guess so. Don't worry, Francesco. We're going to take care of you. We won't allow Don to hurt you. Now play nice and let me fuck another spurt out of you. What do you say?"

Francesco mumbled in agreement as Morgan grabbed his cock and began pumping it. Soon, the pleasure flooded him, just as Morgan's fresh cum in his ass, and his own staining the sheets again.

tbc