In It for Life Ch. 32

Story Info
Don wants to celebrate.
2.3k words
4.5
845
1

Part 32 of the 32 part series

Updated 04/11/2024
Created 04/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In It For Life

32.

"So, Senator, do you believe that your newly found popularity with the younger crowd has contributed substantially to your being re-elected?" The host linked her hands and threw Don a pointed look over the table.

"We have an important duty towards our future. The new generations are in need of guidance, of course, but they also need to be listened to. And this is what I changed about my platform. I started listening to them."

Francesco groaned and tried to wrestle the remote out of Karl's hand. "Seriously, it's all a bunch of bullshit. Why are you even watching this?"

Karl dodged him and held the remote high, but he did turned down the volume. "He got what he wanted. And now, he'll want to celebrate."

"Well, good for him. I hope we don't have to go to the party because I suddenly feel a splitting headache coming."

"He wants you to go to his house. Later," Karl said without looking at him.

"What? Why?" Francesco was starting to feel that headache coming for real.

"Are you kidding me? He wants to fuck you," Karl said, still not looking at him.

"I don't think so. He hasn't called in a while, right?" He kept on hoping that Don no longer wanted his ass. It looked like Karl didn't think it was possible.

"He was busy with his campaign. What better reward for the champion of the homos everywhere?" Karl snorted.

"By reward, you mean my bony ass?"

Karl gave him a slanted look. "Cesco, have you ever looked at your ass? Like in a mirror or something? Because you have a lot of junk inside that trunk."

Francesco rolled his eyes and groaned. "Seriously?" Well, he wasn't exactly skin and bones, but still. Don should have been busy fucking his groupies, which were plenty by how popular his campaign had been with 'the younger crowd'.

"Even on the island, when we ate whatever we could get our hands on, when you were dowright malnourished, you still had the best ass. Come on, turn," Karl ordered.

He couldn't do that without looking at the TV on which Don looked perfect, his grey hair swept back, his designer suit fitting his body like a glove, and the same wolfish grin on his face. Francesco hated the bastard. Because of him, Karl fucked him with the biggest dildos in existence when he got tired or wasn't calling Morgan over to fuck him until he fell asleep from exhaustion. He tried to muster that part of him that wanted the bastard to get fucked and not in the fun way, but between watching that self-assured asshole and Karl playing with his butt, he began to feel something completely different. "Karl," he complained, hoping that his husband could take a hint.

"You'll need to play nice, baby. So look at him and remember what is like to have his huge cock down your throat."

Francesco let out a horrified moan when Karl pushed a dry finger into his hole. "What the hell are you playing at now?" he mumbled.

"He needs to know that he has the upper hand," Karl spoke in a leveled voice. "He needs to know that or else he won't let his guard down."

"You're not letting me on your plans. What's that supposed to mean?" His protests and questions died down when Karl suddenly began to lick his ass, trying hard to get as much tongue inside as possible.

Karl rimmed him for a while, digging his fingers deep into his butt cheeks. "Bend over, sweetheart," he said and laughed, slapping Francesco's ass playfully.

Karl grabbed his butt cheeks through his sweatpants and began kneading them slowly. "My dad wants your ass because it's that good, Cesco. Too bad you cannot fuck yourself. But he should have known better than grabbing what's mine."

"Since I'm going," Francesco said in resignation, "is there anything I can do to get back at this asshole?"

"I'm not putting you in danger." Karl smacked his ass and then pulled down his pants, exposing his butt cheeks.

Francesco moaned as Karl began to lick one buttock and bite it slightly. Since they were free forming at home, he didn't have any underwear on. He wasn't that surprised, not anymore, when Karl began licking his asshole, giving it a good rimming. They were playing a little fast and loose, he worried, by thinking that the senator didn't know that they hated his guts and planned to take him down. Sure, he didn't know a thing about Karl's plans, because his husband was tight-lipped as hell, but still, that didn't mean that they weren't watched or whatever.

He grunted as Karl put the head of his cock at his backdoor. The senator continued his interview, so Francesco had to do very little to look at him. The sight of those strong hands, flexing slightly, made him shiver. He recalled very clearly how deep into his flesh those fingers had dug before. Karl's touch was gentle by comparison, and Francesco, as horrifying as that seemed, realized that he wanted a little more. "Wreck me," he whispered.

Karl stopped, his cock half inside, and then suddenly, he slammed in. Francesco cried out as he was forced on all fours and Karl began to ram into him over and over, his cock a hot rod that felt like steel. Francesco moaned like a bitch when Karl grabbed him by the hair and forced him to arch his back. There was already sweat pooling at the end of his spine, and Karl was getting more and more forceful.

"Did you enjoy my dad's cock, Cesco?" Karl growled. "You gobbled it all down, didn't you? How was his cum?"

"Shut up," Francesco growled back. He closed his eyes and squeezed them tight, in hope of getting rid of the image of Don riding him from behind and tearing him apart. No chance of that. Karl was going deeper than ever, and Francesco worried for a moment that there was some limit to pleasure and that he'd finally walk out absolutely destroyed. But no, that edge was there, sharper than ever, and Karl smacked against him with all his force. "Tell the truth," Karl barked at him. "You love his cock. Never had a daddy, right?"

"Fuck you, asshole," Francesco shouted.

"Don't worry, Cesco. When I'm done with him, he'll be done fucking you, I promise."

Francesco was afraid what Karl meant by that. There was so much Karl still kept hidden, like his plans about his dad. There was always a chance that Morgan knew everything, but the bodyguard wasn't saying much, either. Mouse was sucking his superior's cock like a happy camper, and that left him all alone.

He buried his face into the crook of his elbows. He felt lonelier than ever, despite Karl repeating to him that he loved him so many times. They were all just puppets on a string, weren't they? Karl slapped his ass to draw his attention. "Don't go fainting on me now. Don't you like it? Rough enough?"

Francesco squirmed as Karl grabbed his neck and forced him up so that they could kiss. There was so much need in that kiss, and Francesco understood that. "You'll go there full of my cum. He'll get my sloppy seconds."

"I doubt he'll mind," Francesco chose to be a smartass that very moment.

Karl curled his hands around his throat and began to squeeze. Francesco choked and tried to fight against the hold, but Karl just caught his mouth and swallowed all his grunts and desperate moans while impaling him with his cock with increasing speed.

He came while struggling for air. Karl squeezed just one last time and came inside him hard, cursing and growling like an animal.

Francesco fell on the carpet. He was a complete mess, wheezing and unable to move, while his cock still twitched from releasing earlier, and his ass on fire. Karl knelt by his side and pushed the damp hair off his forehead.

"The fuck, Karl," Francesco mumbled as he got his bearings back. "Wanna kill me or something now?"

"Don't worry, baby." Karl kissed his head. "I know not to get too far, although I think I went around the fucking planet for you already."

Francesco tried to push himself up, but Karl was quick to take him in his arms and carry him to the sofa. "I had no idea you were into this shit, too. I mean, we played rough before... but I thought you were just jealous and confused."

Karl snorted and cradled him in his arms. "I still get jealous, don't worry about that. But I'm not confused. And even though I fuck you hard, I know enough not to hurt you."

Francesco felt his throat gingerly. "I wouldn't be so sure," he said wryly.

Karl just held him close and kissed his face. "You'll see what I can do to prove myself to you. You'll like it," he added with a small laugh.

That was one fucked up family alright, Francesco decided. The main problem was how wrecked he felt, and just thinking of having to face the asshole later made him want to hide under blankets and pretend he was too sick to go to school. Yeah, well, he wasn't in school anymore, and real life sometimes sucked big ass.

***

The lights were all out at the palace Don called home, so Francesco wondered, as he got out of the car, if he wasn't the victim of some prank. Nah, he wouldn't be so lucky.

"Take care, Francesco," Morgan wished to him.

"Ah, look, he does have a tongue." He had tried to get some truth out of the stern bodyguard regarding Karl's plans, but he got nothing, which put him into an even fouler mood. His ass was hurting big time from Karl's dicking, but it was that kind of pain that only served to make him hornier than he should have been under the circumstances.

"We care about you," Morgan said.

"Right. That's why I'm here, ready to serve this asshole and his weird kinks."

"Not for long," Morgan promised.

"Yeah, whatever. Don't wait up. I have a feeling it's going to be a long night."

His sarcasm appeared to be lost on the guy, because Morgan just nodded and drove away. So, he was on his own. That was just fucking great, but it wasn't like he preferred Don to threaten him again that he would fuck Karl or have others fuck him. That was out of the question. He had fucked Karl under the guy's blackmail, and he hated him for turning that into a sour memory.

He walked up the stairs. He could dally all he wanted, he would still not be ready for whatever shit Don had in mind. So, better to just get it over with.

He didn't need to ring the bell, because the door opened and Don welcomed him with a grin on his face. At least, he bothered to turn on the light in the large hallway, or else the entire thing would have become creepy as fuck.

"Why are all the other lights off?" he asked and stepped inside, trying to seem assured and confident.

"Saving the planet. Haven't you heard of that, young man? I thought your generation was all into that crap."

Francesco grimaced and turned to face Don as he closed the door. The fucker was still in his suit, probably just back from the party thrown for his re-election. "Too bad your voters don't know you for what you really are."

Don laughed, his hands in his pocket, his head thrown back. "Do you want to know the truth, Francesco?"

"Please do share," Francesco quipped, well aware that he was doing nothing to make things easier for him tonight.

Don came closer and then raised one hand, startling Francesco who took a step back. "Easy, boy," Don cooed. "The truth is," he added and began pushing Francesco's hair behind one ear, teasing the lobe between his thumb and index finger, "even if they knew, they'd still suck my dick. Because they're all bitches, like you. The only thing they need is to be sold a story, one that allows them to continue with their pathetic little lives."

"No shit," Francesco mumbled under his breath. "You sure about that?"

Don tipped his chin. "How about sucking the winner's cock, pretty boy?"

Francesco rolled his eyes. He didn't need to show fear right now. "Is that all? That means I can be back home before the clock strikes midnight and I don't have to lose my crystal slipper."

Don seemed to be in a mighty good mood because he didn't appear too bothered by the sarcasm. "Cinderella's not a bad narrative for you. Only that, tonight, you're getting the king's cock, not the prince's limp dick."

With that, he took Francesco's hand and placed it over his crotch which he pushed forward in a suggestive way.

"Nothing limp about the prince's dick," Francesco talked back. "Ah, you might not like it, but there's some whipped cream in my ass for you to enjoy tonight. Don't say your son doesn't care about sending you a present on your winning day."

Don's smile grew broader. "You're both still wet behind the ears to get to me. I'd never be bothered by my son's cum. He came from my nuts." Abruptly, he caught Francesco's jaw and forced his mouth open for a kiss. "Now, you didn't, so there's no foul play if I do this." With that, he pushed him to his knees and whipped out his cock. "Suck me dry, son. I have loads for you."

tbc